Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

What will it take to get rid of all those bad coaches ? - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

What will it take to get rid of all those bad coaches ?

+8
Number13
DragonStryker
finish1
go99
lmaontx
soccerdadrandy
SnookumsConCarne
Bouh
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What will it take to get rid of all those bad coaches ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will it take to get rid of all those bad coaches ?

Post by davito 4/3/2015, 8:22 pm

Oh and I pay more than twice the price now too.....

davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

What will it take to get rid of all those bad coaches ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will it take to get rid of all those bad coaches ?

Post by omega striker 4/3/2015, 8:29 pm

soccerdadrandy wrote:
go99 wrote:so you are saying that people drive across LA traffic to get their kids to practice? and I am finding the San diego and Dallas very similar in both size and population.  But in the end I am finding it hard to believe that well over a million people in Dallas alone is not enough population.  Sorry not buying that the ass kicking is coming from population alone.  [/quot

the ass kicking is coming from bigger faster stronger players from my brief 2 year DC experience. but that is only with the fc golden st gold and u14 da academy of same club.
finish,Axxman,and Go99 will all tell you otherwise from their previous years experiences that the cali teams were smaller, slower, and less physical but still beat our best BFS players and teams Crying or Very sad
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 4/3/2015, 9:10 pm

omega striker wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:
go99 wrote:so you are saying that people drive across LA traffic to get their kids to practice? and I am finding the San diego and Dallas very similar in both size and population.  But in the end I am finding it hard to believe that well over a million people in Dallas alone is not enough population.  Sorry not buying that the ass kicking is coming from population alone.  [/quot

the ass kicking is coming from bigger faster stronger players from my brief 2 year DC experience. but that is only with the fc golden st gold and u14 da academy of same club.
finish,Axxman,and Go99 will all tell you otherwise from their previous years experiences that the cali teams were smaller, slower, and less physical but still beat our best BFS players and teams Crying or Very sad

i take them at their word but they were all big fast and strong the last two years in DC. 3 and 4 years ago saw same thing in oxnard ca with odp.
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 4/3/2015, 9:19 pm

The U13 Golden State team were not all big and strong. Plenty of smaller players on that team. They had some speed and played directly with 2 or 3 passes then a through ball in the game I saw. Quick and direct. Not kick and rush.
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 4/3/2015, 9:52 pm

davito wrote:The U13 Golden State team were not all big and strong. Plenty of smaller players on that team. They had some speed and played directly with 2 or 3 passes then a through ball in the game I saw. Quick and direct. Not kick and rush.

touchet! I withdraw the word "ALL" and insert the word "enough". i must add my attention was on u15 this year and u14 brackets last year
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 4/4/2015, 3:26 pm

soccerdadrandy wrote:
davito wrote:The U13 Golden State team were not all big and strong. Plenty of smaller players on that team. They had some speed and played directly with 2 or 3 passes then a through ball in the game I saw. Quick and direct. Not kick and rush.

touchet! I withdraw the word "ALL" and insert the word "enough". i must add my attention was on u15 this year and u14 brackets last year
well I was really hoping that NTX would do well this year and IMO they did especially FCD so hats off to the people who are with FCD, even though Cali still put more teams in the semis and finals  FCD was right on their tails great job from 1 single club to represent cheers

another poster on here jokingly said to me the DC should be renamed the "Cali cup" though lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 4/4/2015, 4:50 pm

omega striker wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:

well I was really hoping that NTX would do well this year and IMO they did especially FCD so hats off to the people who are with FCD, even though Cali still put more teams in the semis and finals  FCD was right on their tails great job from 1 single club to represent cheers

another poster on here jokingly said to me the DC should be renamed the "Cali cup" though lol!

you are correct omega. with a little more respect when it came to seeding the U14 DT DA Academy, an additional NTX would have been in the knock-out round(s). but for a 20 yard DT shot off of goal post and rocketing parallel to the goal line and out the other side for a U15 FC Golden state goal kick with 5 minutes left; u14 DT DA Academy would have been there even with the tough seeding. any FCD team in Frankfort or U15 FC Golden St bracket doesn't make it to play on Thursday. two years in a row this NTX team was seeded with them. Last year the DT had the privilege of also being in bracket with Guatemala lol. Guatemala won 1-0 and went on to win the tournament in U14 division. there is not that much seperating NTX and Socal amongst the best in each area.
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 4/4/2015, 6:39 pm

soccerdadrandy wrote:
omega striker wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:

you are correct omega. with a little more respect when it came to seeding the U14 DT DA Academy, an additional NTX would have been in the knock-out round(s). but for a 20 yard DT shot off of goal post and rocketing parallel to the goal line and out the other side for a U15 FC Golden state goal kick with 5 minutes left; u14 DT DA Academy would have been there even with the tough seeding. any FCD team in Frankfort or U15 FC Golden St bracket doesn't make it to play on Thursday. two years in a row this NTX team was seeded with them. Last year the DT had the privilege of also being in bracket with Guatemala lol. Guatemala won 1-0 and went on to win the tournament in U14 division. there is not that much seperating NTX and Socal amongst the best in each area.  
nope not much at all except DC wins Razz
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by golazo02 4/5/2015, 11:13 pm

My BB used to play on the U13 Golden State Academy team prior to moving to DFW and I can tell you that the coaching here is on par. In fact the training opportunities for strength, conditioning, small sided training, technical skills, and futsal are far superior here.

IMO it all comes down to money. Almost all of those top teams from California don't charge any fees to kids who play on their top level team. The lower teams starting at u9 cover the costs of the first team. Amazing the results when everyone is on scholarship and kids are forced to compete or lose their spot.

Imagine if all teams in D1 classic league were free? Top level players would be drawn out from all over the metroplex regardless of ability to pay. Coaches wouldn't need to carry the extra players who shouldn't be there but pay and the teams would be much more competitive.

FCD seems to be on the right track by adopting this model for the DA teams.

golazo02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 4/6/2015, 8:34 am

golazo02 wrote:My BB used to play on the U13 Golden State Academy team prior to moving to DFW and I can tell you that the coaching here is on par. In fact the training opportunities for strength, conditioning, small sided training, technical skills, and futsal are far superior here.

IMO it all comes down to money. Almost all of those top teams from California don't charge any fees to kids who play on their top level team. The lower teams starting at u9 cover the costs of the first team. Amazing the results when everyone is on scholarship and kids are forced to compete or lose their spot.

Imagine if all teams in D1 classic league were free? Top level players would be drawn out from all over the metroplex regardless of ability to pay. Coaches wouldn't need to carry the extra players who shouldn't be there but pay and the teams would be much more competitive.

Welcome to Texas. OMG!!! What a breath of fresh air and reasoning Smile

soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 4/6/2015, 8:43 am

Interesting.....
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 4/6/2015, 9:19 am

golazo02 wrote:My BB used to play on the U13 Golden State Academy team prior to moving to DFW and I can tell you that the coaching here is on par. In fact the training opportunities for strength, conditioning, small sided training, technical skills, and futsal are far superior here.

Is the price structure comparable as well?
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2