Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 - Challenge Games - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 - Challenge Games

+15
MissSoccer
BigE
CLUB31
outtabounds
DadofDefense
oldcastle
afrankw
DownTown21
omega striker
soccersoccersoccer
6Ducks
ntxfutballer
wareagle
finish1
Seinfeld4
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

99 - Challenge Games - Page 3 Empty Re: 99 - Challenge Games

Post by wareagle 7/10/2010, 4:58 pm

Seinfeld4 wrote:Tejanos
Texas Lightning
FW United
Hurst
and we will see about the Texans.....they are losing some good players.
***********************************************************************************
So, did these teams get better?

I think they all improved their squads. It will be an interesting season in the APL. I predict that it comes down to FWU and the TL....the top half of APL is strong but the bottom half will not be any good...

wareagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nuchad 7/10/2010, 5:04 pm

wareagle wrote:
Texas Lightning
FW United
Hurst
***********************************************************************************

I think they all improved their squads. It will be an interesting season in the APL. I predict that it comes down to FWU and the TL....the top half of APL is strong but the bottom half will not be any good...

i know who I'm rooting for, and it's not either of those...I think there are going to be surprises this season...

my prediction: another "known team" will fall completely apart... 2 independents will make it to the top 5, and maybe even one will challenge for a Classic spot...but I'll be surprised if there are no surprises... Smile

nuchad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wareagle 7/10/2010, 5:06 pm

nuchad wrote:
wareagle wrote:
Texas Lightning
FW United
Hurst

i know who I'm rooting for, and it's not either of those...I think there are going to be surprises this season...

my prediction: another "known team" will fall completely apart... 2 independents will make it to the top 5, and maybe even one will challenge for a Classic spot...but I'll be surprised if there are no surprises... Smile

What "known team" do you predict will fall apart?
wareagle
wareagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nuchad 7/10/2010, 5:13 pm

wareagle wrote:
nuchad wrote:
wareagle wrote:
Texas Lightning
FW United
Hurst

it will be one of the bigger club teams...something will happen and
they won't do as well as they thought, and then will look to start from
scratch. I'm not naming who since I have the option of staying
an-noun-a-mouse. but it could be any of them... if I tell you, it will jinx it anyway 99 - Challenge Games - Page 3 Suspect 99 - Challenge Games - Page 3 Bom

nuchad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wareagle 7/10/2010, 5:14 pm

nuchad wrote:
wareagle wrote:
nuchad wrote:
wareagle wrote:
Texas Lightning
FW United
Hurst

an-noun-a-mouse. but it could be any of them... if I tell you, it will jinx it anyway 99 - Challenge Games - Page 3 Suspect 99 - Challenge Games - Page 3 Bom

sour grapes???
wareagle
wareagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nuchad 7/10/2010, 5:27 pm

wareagle wrote:
nuchad wrote:
wareagle wrote:
nuchad wrote:
wareagle wrote:
Texas Lightning
FW United
Hurst

sour grapes???

no no...not at all...we've got a lot of friends on all the teams now, and for those I wish nothing but success (unless they are playing our team, of course)... but not all of the teams can be in the top two, so there will lie some disappointment somewhere... and when there comes disappointment, changes are made...its just the reality of it. in that league the Tejanos are STILL the team to beat. The Lightning were just barely out of second and tied with Hurst...Unless those three teams have SIGNIFICANT changes, they are still top dogs. FW United has a lot of the now defunct Texans group, but it's still yet to be seen if they will improve enough to actually finish and put in goals against the better teams. There are a couple of independents that are bringing up some 2000s that had played with them before...the Pumas should be better (for what that is worth, along with the incoming JC Titans - we'll see where they are). The Ft Worth Titans placed fifth last season playing most of the year shorthanded...can they field an entire squad this year? Haven't heard anything from Mansfield FC or Soles...I would retain them to once again bring up the rear. The Texas Titans are also a wild card, bringing in new coaching and several going out of VC's group. How many did they keep with a promise of looking to move up in future seasons? Do we know if FWFC is placing a 99 group in Arl since they did lose the Classic bye and the coach they brought in to replace VC?

SHOULD be an entertaining year.

nuchad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/10/2010, 6:25 pm

What do you mean Fwfc lost their classic bye? Comets Red and Triumph are the teams that dropped out of d3?

Back to top Go down

Post by nuchad 7/10/2010, 6:30 pm

[quote="whyme"]What do you mean Fwfc lost their classic bye? Comets Red and Triumph are the teams that dropped out of d3?[/quote

the fwfc D1 team is now texas titans... I didn't know if fwfc was putting a team in arlington

nuchad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/10/2010, 6:40 pm

Thanks for clarifying.

Back to top Go down

Post by wareagle 7/10/2010, 10:54 pm

nuchad wrote:
wareagle wrote:
nuchad wrote:
wareagle wrote:
nuchad wrote:
wareagle wrote:
Texas Lightning
FW United
Hurst

sour grapes???

no no...not at all...we've got a lot of friends on all the teams now, and for those I wish nothing but success (unless they are playing our team, of course)... but not all of the teams can be in the top two, so there will lie some disappointment somewhere... and when there comes disappointment, changes are made...its just the reality of it. in that league the Tejanos are STILL the team to beat. The Lightning were just barely out of second and tied with Hurst...Unless those three teams have SIGNIFICANT changes, they are still top dogs. FW United has a lot of the now defunct Texans group, but it's still yet to be seen if they will improve enough to actually finish and put in goals against the better teams. There are a couple of independents that are bringing up some 2000s that had played with them before...the Pumas should be better (for what that is worth, along with the incoming JC Titans - we'll see where they are). The Ft Worth Titans placed fifth last season playing most of the year shorthanded...can they field an entire squad this year? Haven't heard anything from Mansfield FC or Soles...I would retain them to once again bring up the rear. The Texas Titans are also a wild card, bringing in new coaching and several going out of VC's group. How many did they keep with a promise of looking to move up in future seasons? Do we know if FWFC is placing a 99 group in Arl since they did lose the Classic bye and the coach they brought in to replace VC?

Which team did your bb end up one? FWU, Hurst, FW Titans or did he move on to the D1 squad?
wareagle
wareagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nuchad 7/11/2010, 12:08 am

wareagle wrote:
nuchad wrote:
wareagle wrote:
nuchad wrote:
wareagle wrote:
nuchad wrote:
wareagle wrote:
Texas Lightning
FW United
Hurst

sour grapes???

Which team did your bb end up one? FWU, Hurst, FW Titans or did he move on to the D1 squad?

we're going to play up two age divisions and play on a 97 team...my bb is so far above and beyond everyone at the 99 level he gets board with the challenge. it's like skipping grades.

nuchad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aswan 7/11/2010, 9:23 pm

we're going to play up two age divisions and play on a 97 team...my bb is so far above and beyond everyone at the 99 level he gets board with the challenge. it's like skipping grades.
I wish you luck. But even with a forged birth certificate, I think they'll still know you are 40.
Aswan
Aswan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/11/2010, 9:38 pm

Aswan wrote:we're going to play up two age divisions and play on a 97 team...my bb is so far above and beyond everyone at the 99 level he gets board with the challenge. it's like skipping grades.
I wish you luck. But even with a forged birth certificate, I think they'll still know you are 40.
99 - Challenge Games - Page 3 Lol
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by nuchad 7/11/2010, 10:11 pm

omega striker wrote:
Aswan wrote:we're going to play up two age divisions and play on a 97 team...my bb is so far above and beyond everyone at the 99 level he gets board with the challenge. it's like skipping grades.

why is that funny? I'm still a few years away from 40 (thank you very much)...

nuchad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/11/2010, 10:41 pm

nuchad wrote:
omega striker wrote:

uhh hes saying your going to play? 99 - Challenge Games - Page 3 Affraid
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by nuchad 7/12/2010, 7:05 am

omega striker wrote:
nuchad wrote:
omega striker wrote:

uhh hes saying your going to play? 99 - Challenge Games - Page 3 Affraid

I know...and I'm gonna DOMINATE the 99 (um 97) division...all I have to
do is shave and lose about 2/3 my weight and shrink about 8 inches to
pull it off...maybe they'll make a movie... 99 - Challenge Games - Page 3 Icon_clown

nuchad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 7/12/2010, 8:55 am

Speaking of the best 99 in Texas, where will "the chosen one" play next year?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by nuchad 7/12/2010, 9:14 am

[quote="finish1"]Speaking of the best 99 in Texas, where will "the chosen one" play next year?[/quote

I keep hearing about the chosen one....who is this? Please enlighten!

nuchad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/12/2010, 12:52 pm

finish1 wrote:Speaking of the best 99 in Texas, where will "the chosen one" play next year?
I'm hearing FCD? but not confirmed?
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 7/12/2010, 1:46 pm

With 98s or 97s?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by wareagle 7/12/2010, 2:04 pm

What is his name or should I say initials? 99 - Challenge Games - Page 3 Icon_question
wareagle
wareagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 7/12/2010, 2:16 pm

99 - Challenge Games - Page 3 Icon_lol W playing for 97 grp FCD
2good4u
2good4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster