Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

00 - Who will make D1? - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

00 - Who will make D1?

+25
ratedPG13
pull_your_line
rdg
tigre4now
BTMason
rqps
starbucks
SoccerXXX
Amidoinitrite?
regulator
Marmaduke
merlin
KingFC
Andro00Red
The German
jimulon6
soccerpapa
R1
corner
TxHunter
kurra
me
warhawk
Rightback
indyfc
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

00 - Who will make D1? - Page 2 Empty Re: 00 - Who will make D1?

Post by KingFC 6/22/2010, 11:09 pm

All of this should be posed on soccerdoc's "rumors" thread.

Two players have left DT, yes. Were they good? yes. All of the boys are good. Both played defense.

Truth is, Marcio would take ANYONE from the team regardless of his opinion of their ability.

The team lost two, but is looking for one ... send your kid to team camp this week.

The team is strong. Can they be beaten?, sure, they're 10.

Don't listen to Andro00Red. He ate some sour grapes.

KingFC
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by kurra 6/22/2010, 11:22 pm

no they still have the best players even if its for money

kurra
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 6/23/2010, 8:15 am

KingFC wrote:All of this should be posed on soccerdoc's "rumors" thread.

Two players have left DT, yes. Were they good? yes. All of the boys are good. Both played defense.

Truth is, Marcio would take ANYONE from the team regardless of his opinion of their ability.

The team lost two, but is looking for one ... send your kid to team camp this week.

Queenie, Who ate the sour grapes? IndyFC recollection of Andro's none existing post doesn't show anything bad. So I am not sure what you are talking about but anyway good luck.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/23/2010, 9:00 am

KingFC wrote:All of this should be posed on soccerdoc's "rumors" thread.

I thought one of the players that left DT played right mid. Did DT lose 2 additional defenders? To be fair, you may not count the player as a loss since he was only on the team for maybe a month.

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin 6/23/2010, 9:33 am

warhawk wrote:
CLASSIC D1 - U11 PREDICTIONS

1) BANDITSLOST A FEW PLAYERS TO DT POMYKAL, BUT REPLACED THEM WITH EQUIVALENT OR MAYBE
EVEN BETTER ONES
2) DT POMYKALLOST COACH TO ANDROMEDA - POSSIBLY LOSING KEY PLAYERS TO ANDRO AS WELL?
3) FCD PREMIERCOMPILED A GREAT GROUP OF KIDS THOUGH PREMIER PROGRAM, BUT COACHING ISSUE
MAY HURT THEM IF NOT FIXED
4) TFC WELLSDID THEY GET THE PLAYERS FROM SOLAR? IF SO, TEAM MAY BE TOP 3
5) ANDROMEDA REDTEAM IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER, MAYBE TOP 3 BY QT TIME
6) OC WIZARDSLOST A VERY GOOD PLAYER TO DT POMYKAL, SHOULD STILL BE A VERY GOOD TEAM
7) SOLAR RED / DT SOUTHNOT SURE WHAT'S GOING ON HERE. IF BOTH TEAM MERGE SUCCESSFULLY AND PLAYERS
STAY, LOOKOUT!
8.) SOLAR DYNAMOGOOD, SOLID TEAM. IS PARTAIN TAKING THEM THROUGH QT AND U11 SEASON?
9) ASG GOLD NORTHANOTHER GOOD SOLID TEAM THAT IS WELL COACHED
10) FCD EASTGOOD TEAM, BUT WON'T KNOW WHERE IT STANDS UNTIL

1. Texans still on top unless they fall apart
2. Bandits proven tough team
3. TFC can score and score need a better defence?
4. Wizards tough scrappy team getting better every week
5. FCD starting to play well
6. Solar Partain solid well coached team.

CLASSIC D1 - U11 PREDICTIONS

1) BANDITSLOST A FEW PLAYERS TO DT POMYKAL, BUT REPLACED THEM WITH EQUIVALENT OR MAYBE
EVEN BETTER ONES
2) DT POMYKALLOST COACH TO ANDROMEDA - POSSIBLY LOSING KEY PLAYERS TO ANDRO AS WELL?
3) FCD PREMIERCOMPILED A GREAT GROUP OF KIDS THOUGH PREMIER PROGRAM, BUT COACHING ISSUE
MAY HURT THEM IF NOT FIXED
4) TFC WELLSDID THEY GET THE PLAYERS FROM SOLAR? IF SO, TEAM MAY BE TOP 3
5) ANDROMEDA REDTEAM IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER, MAYBE TOP 3 BY QT TIME
6) OC WIZARDSLOST A VERY GOOD PLAYER TO DT POMYKAL, SHOULD STILL BE A VERY GOOD TEAM
7) SOLAR RED / DT SOUTHNOT SURE WHAT'S GOING ON HERE. IF BOTH TEAM MERGE SUCCESSFULLY AND PLAYERS
STAY, LOOKOUT!
8.) SOLAR DYNAMOGOOD, SOLID TEAM. IS PARTAIN TAKING THEM THROUGH QT AND U11 SEASON?
9) ASG GOLD NORTHANOTHER GOOD SOLID TEAM THAT IS WELL COACHED
10) FCD EASTGOOD TEAM, BUT WON'T KNOW WHERE IT STANDS UNTIL
I guess news does travel fast. Yes we lost a bb to DT Pomykal. He was heavily recruited after the NAMDC. His dad is doing what he thinks is best for his bb. Unfortunately the grass isn't always greener on the other side even if it's free. We don't believe in giving scholarships based on pure talent and I guess that was the problem.

Our team was good before he came and will continue to develop under JLB and be competetive agains the best teams out there.

BTW, we feel good about our team the way it is, but if there is a right footed striker out there looking at different options, send me a PM.
merlin
merlin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by corner 6/23/2010, 9:35 am

Yes Dinamo to Andro.

corner
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Marmaduke 6/23/2010, 9:49 am

What's Andro doing with all those team? Are they going to combine any?

Adro Red "TEAM IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER, MAYBE TOP 3 BY QT TIME" They were really struggling last season when I saw them. They seem to have quite away to go before they would be in Top 10 form.

Marmaduke
Marmaduke
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by regulator 6/23/2010, 9:12 pm

indyfc wrote:
Andro00Red wrote:
indyfc wrote:
The German wrote:
indyfc wrote:2 kids leaving DT Pomykal for Andro, possibly 3 if ML gets an 00 team.
ML is taking the 00 team at Andromeda however I would be surprised if a 3rd one would leave.
I wouldn't be too surprised. Sorry to say, but that team is going to be no where near the same after those two kids leave and without ML. Big step down from their elite status. IMO, you will see TFC Wells, FCD Premier, Andro, Wizards and Solar on par with them very quickly. I think some within are starting to see it already.
Andro00Red, I was replying to your message and then it dissapeared..... I believe you said something like I was giving too much credit to those two kids and that the advantage of DT Pomykal was that all players were equal.... Please correct me if I'm off....

IMO, the advantage of that team was that it had 3 great players and great coaching surrounded by very good talent. If 2 of the 3 great players leave and the great coaches are gone, what does that leave? A very good team at par with the rest of the field? Wouldn't you agree???

saw DT midfielder with Solar Partain in asg tournament.

regulator
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 6/23/2010, 9:40 pm

Former midfielder.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Amidoinitrite? 6/23/2010, 10:12 pm

Really getting sick of this political soccer musical chairs of people leaving academy teams to compete for "CLASSIC" , when all it is are teams stacking and poaching to "MAKE" "CLASSIC" and "MONEY" when "SOME" coaches and players believe in the long term growth and success of there bb's.

Amidoinitrite?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rightback 6/23/2010, 10:15 pm

Some people just needed a change. Some people just got tired of being committed to a club that did not commit back. Some people thought "if we are ever going to make a change, it should be this year"

Rightback
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

00 - Who will make D1? - Page 2 Empty RE: 00 - Who will make D1?

Post by SoccerXXX 6/24/2010, 6:35 am

Rightback wrote:Some people just needed a change. Some people just got tired of being committed to a club that did not commit back. Some people thought "if we are ever going to make a change, it should be this year"

Well said Rightback. I would add though that some of the changes / moves that are happening are dissolving teams and so as those players move out and find positions there is a ripple affect on the receiving teams.
SoccerXXX
SoccerXXX
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by starbucks 6/24/2010, 7:19 am

At this age parents should be looking for the best developmental coach and club possible. The kids should enjoy it, not worry so much about winning or losing, but on really learning to play the game.

From experience with a 96 bb, by the age of U15 many players will have burned out from the churn and burn of this madness. My older son played for a small club, great coach, very patient, taught the boys well, played in Plano for 4 years. Yes....Plano. His friends at school teased him who were on larger clubs playing in higher divisions. Well....its U15, he loves the game was ready to make a change, moving to D1 Classic as a starter. Joined ODP this fall and made the state team. Do I have any regrets? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Did we leave the big club after U10 academy? YES.

His longevity, stamina, and maturity for the environment is very solid and he has so much potential moving through high school.

Plan to do the same thing with my 00 bb, same coach - same club, because it was a really healthy way to go and what I want for my kids is to love the game and enjoy the experience while learning all the way. Oh... and by the way, there is ALWAYS opportunity for making a change with a quality player to a new team at any year. Best wishes to all of you.....I don't envy your journey!
starbucks
starbucks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rqps 6/24/2010, 7:54 am

Nice comment starbucks
rqps
rqps
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amidoinitrite? 6/24/2010, 8:48 am

Thank you for your feedback starbucks! I am grateful for parents like yourself who put there ego's aside and choose to find a coach who nurtures bb's ability's and looks at the long term growth and love of the game. I feel like I have a coach like this, however, our team appears to be dissolving, and would like some more insight on the Plano system under a coach that you speak of, any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Please PM me.

Amidoinitrite?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marmaduke 6/24/2010, 8:51 am

rqps wrote:Nice comment starbucks

+1

Marmaduke
Marmaduke
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMason 6/24/2010, 9:17 am

Very nicely stated Starbucks! I wish more parents were as insightful.

BTMason
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by me 6/24/2010, 10:06 am

starbucks wrote:At this age parents should be looking for the best developmental coach and club possible. The kids should enjoy it, not worry so much about winning or losing, but on really learning to play the game.

Exactly! Serves bb better in the long run. Timely post and good to keep in mind during this tumultuous period. Thanks for the reminder, Starbucks.
me
me
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 6/24/2010, 10:19 am

me wrote:
starbucks wrote:At this age parents should be looking for the best developmental coach and club possible. The kids should enjoy it, not worry so much about winning or losing, but on really learning to play the game.

Exactly! Serves bb better in the long run. Timely post and good to keep in mind during this tumultuous period. Thanks for the reminder, Starbucks.

Does anybody have suggestions on these kinds of coaches?
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rdg 6/24/2010, 10:50 am

A good sign of a coach NOT like that, would be if they have a kid on the team.
rdg
rdg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pull_your_line 6/24/2010, 11:09 am

A good sign of a coach NOT like that, would be if they have a kid on the
team
Not always a true statement, but in most cases yes.

Does anybody have suggestions on these kinds of coaches?
Do tell and do they have an 01 team?

pull_your_line
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ratedPG13 6/24/2010, 11:27 am

RE:
"I see CLUB CLASSIC ORANJE at the 16 spot. They beat COMETS and tied FCD
EAST in league play. Also, beat DT DENSK and COMETS in Flamefest."

We (FCD Figo) lost to CC in Carey, but just checked the standings from there and CC lost twice to Liverpool (group stage & final) not sure of the coach but they must be half decent and worth a mention.
ratedPG13
ratedPG13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerXXX 6/24/2010, 11:35 am

ratedPG13 wrote:We (FCD Figo) lost to CC in Carey, but just checked the standings from there and CC lost twice to Liverpool (group stage & final) not sure of the coach but they must be half decent and worth a mention.

ratedPG13 - Can you provide some insight into FCD Figo's current situation for 2000's? There has been some bb movement and the question is whether that is normal or does the statement at the top of this chain about a nose dive have any validity.
SoccerXXX
SoccerXXX
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ratedPG13 6/24/2010, 11:42 am

SoccerXXX wrote:
ratedPG13 wrote:We (FCD Figo) lost to CC in Carey, but just checked the standings from there and CC lost twice to Liverpool (group stage & final) not sure of the coach but they must be half decent and worth a mention.

ratedPG13 - Can you provide some insight into FCD Figo's current situation for 2000's? There has been some bb movement and the question is whether that is normal or does the statement at the top of this chain about a nose dive have any validity.

I wish I could. We actually "guest" played in that tournament with FCD, we never had a practice with the team as they are located quite away from us. It was more a case of just simply wanting to play that weekend, we had a friend on another FCD team and they got us in touch. The parent group seemed strong and united, but never really got to know the coach.
ratedPG13
ratedPG13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by liebevin 6/24/2010, 11:58 am

ratedPG13 wrote:
SoccerXXX wrote:

I wish I could. We actually "guest" played in that tournament with FCD, we never had a practice with the team as they are located quite away from us. It was more a case of just simply wanting to play that weekend, we had a friend on another FCD team and they got us in touch. The parent group seemed strong and united, but never really got to know the coach.
Thought "guests" were not allowed for the Carey(as well as most tournaments for Academy)...
Playing Format and Cost

DivisionAgeCostPlayersRoster Size
RecreationalU5/6$1503 v 3 No Keeper6, 3 Guest Players Allowed
RecreationalU7/8$2004 v 4 No Keeper8, 3 Guest Players Allowed
RecreationalU9/10$3258 v 8 with Keeper14, 3 Guest Players Allowed
AcademyU9$3509 v 916, No Guest Players Allowed
AcademyU10$3509 v 916, No Guest Players Allowed
AcademyU10$35011 v 1118, No Guest Players Allowed
RecreationalU11 - U16$42511 v 1118, 3 Guest Players Allowed
CompetitiveU11 - U14$52511 v 1118, 5 Guest Players Allowed
CompetitiveU15 - U19$52511 v 1122, 5 Guest Players Allowed
liebevin
liebevin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rightback 6/24/2010, 12:06 pm

From experience with a 96 bb, by the age of U15 many players will have burned out from the churn and burn of this madness. My older son played for a small club, great coach, very patient, taught the boys well, played in Plano for 4 years. Yes....Plano. His friends at school teased him who were on larger clubs playing in higher divisions. Well....its U15, he loves the game was ready to make a change, moving to D1 Classic as a starter. Joined ODP this fall and made the state team. Do I have any regrets? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Did we leave the big club after U10 academy? YES.

His longevity, stamina, and maturity for the environment is very solid and he has so much potential moving through high school.

Plan to do the same thing with my 00 bb, same coach - same club, because it was a really healthy way to go and what I want for my kids is to love the game and enjoy the experience while learning all the way. Oh... and by the way, there is ALWAYS opportunity for making a change with a quality player to a new team at any year. Best wishes to all of you.....I don't envy your journey!

Had a similar experience. Believe the same things. Way too much is made out of who is playing at what level. They should play, have a great time, get great training, and if they mature into it they can play at a high level if it is warranted, if it appeals to them, and from a parents point of view it keeps them off the street...

Rightback
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next