Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 DIVISION 1 FALL SEASON PREDICTIONS Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 DIVISION 1 FALL SEASON PREDICTIONS

+13
Ibystander
Axxman
arsenalfan
playhard
Godzilla
txlongball
omega striker
finish1
Eight-Ball
jimmyp
CLUB31
go99
What?
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

99 DIVISION 1 FALL SEASON PREDICTIONS Empty 99 DIVISION 1 FALL SEASON PREDICTIONS

Post by What? 8/26/2010, 8:39 am

1. DTS-HERNANDEZ
2. DTN-POMLYKAL/LEITE/CRAFT/GALL/HASSAN
3. ANDROMEDA-LEITE
*NOTE-THE TOP THREE WILL BE A TIGHT BATTLE AND WILL NEED HELP FROM THE 4 - 6 TEAMS TO SECURE THE TOP SPOT.
4. BARCELONA-GARCIA
5. SOLAR RED-PASSOS
6. SOLAR BLUE-CHARLES
7. FC DALLAS PREMIER-PINO
8. TEXAS TITANS- VASSER
9. COMETS BLUE-BADII
10. TX GUNNERS-MADDOX

What?
What?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

99 DIVISION 1 FALL SEASON PREDICTIONS Empty Re: 99 DIVISION 1 FALL SEASON PREDICTIONS

Post by go99 8/26/2010, 8:59 am

What? wrote:1. DTS-HERNANDEZ
3. ANDROMEDA-LEITE
*NOTE-THE TOP THREE WILL BE A TIGHT BATTLE AND WILL NEED HELP FROM THE 4 - 6 TEAMS TO SECURE THE TOP SPOT.
4. BARCELONA-GARCIA
5. SOLAR RED-PASSOS
6. SOLAR BLUE-CHARLES
8. TEXAS TITANS- VASSER
9. COMETS BLUE-BADII
10. TX GUNNERS-MADDOX

1. DTX-Sir Gall. Very well stocked team and balanced. Detecting something from your post. Sour grapes, haterade?
2. DTS-Maybe the best team in the league going forward.
3. A bit of a mystery but the special one gets them there and they do have a forward who drives himself to the games
4. Barca-Go barca cheers A personal favorite.
5. Comets. A lot of new talent. Question is on the coaching.
6. FCD pino. Great coach but will take time to get them to play the way he wants.
7. solar red. Burned last season so putting them lower. Pre season hasn't looked good. Lost talent and looking shaky. To the coach, "remeber academy. The answer is there"
8. Solar blue. Think they might rise higher if red and FCpino can't get it together.
9. Gunners. Compete unknown during the off season.
10. Tx titans.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

99 DIVISION 1 FALL SEASON PREDICTIONS Empty Re: 99 DIVISION 1 FALL SEASON PREDICTIONS

Post by CLUB31 8/26/2010, 10:33 am

Give this a shot
1.Andro(Red)- size and speed with a coach that gets it out of them
2.DTS- skill,crafty, fast
3.DT(Gall)-nice pick-ups lots of egos. see how they will adjust not being top dog.
big drop off
4.fcdallas(premeir)-same core added size...better coach will improve
5. Solar(red)-good defense with toughness
6.Barcelona-nice pick ups but a little small
drop off
7 Texas titans-if they omproved on defense will be better
8.Gunners-football in fall.. soccer in spring..record will reflect
9. Comets-lost good players: we will see?
10.Solar(Blue)-former Chivas not sure but heard they lost a few good players

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyp 8/26/2010, 10:43 am

go99 wrote:
3. ANDROMEDA-LEITE
4. BARCELONA-GARCIA
5. SOLAR RED-PASSOS
6. SOLAR BLUE-CHARLES
8. TEXAS TITANS- VASSER
9. COMETS BLUE-BADII
10. TX GUNNERS-MADDOX

1. DTX-Sir Gall. Very well stocked team and balanced. Detecting something from your post. Sour grapes, haterade?
2. DTS-Maybe the best team in the league going forward.
3. A bit of a mystery but the special one gets them there and they do have a forward who drives himself to the games
4. Barca-Go barca cheers A personal favorite.
5. Comets. A lot of new talent. Question is on the coaching.
6. FCD pino. Great coach but will take time to get them to play the way he wants.
7. solar red. Burned last season so putting them lower. Pre season hasn't looked good. Lost talent and looking shaky. To the coach, "remeber academy. The answer is there"
8. Solar blue. Think they might rise higher if red and FCpino can't get it together.
9. Gunners. Compete unknown during the off season.
10. Tx titans.

1. DTX-Sir Gall. Very well stocked team and balanced. Detecting something from your post. Sour grapes, haterade? The "GALL" of some people.
2. DTS-Maybe the best team in the league going forward. Does that mean they are #1? Please explain.
3. A bit of a mystery but the special one gets them there and they do have a forward who drives himself to the games Is it a 911 Porsche?
4. Barca-Go barca A personal favorite. Love this Team. However, they could be in 5th place.
5. Comets. A lot of new talent. Question is on the coaching. Big bust or big surprise?
6. FCD pino. Great coach but will take time to get them to play the way he wants. Also, great talent.
7. solar red. Burned last season so putting them lower. Pre season hasn't looked good. Lost talent and looking shaky. To the coach, "remeber academy. The answer is there" Never count this Team out; move to 4th position.
8. Solar blue. Think they might rise higher if red and FCpino can't get it together. Could drop a notch.
9. Gunners. Compete unknown during the off season. Under the radar screen, could also drop a notch. Who knows.
10. Tx titans. Should move up and stay in this division.

jimmyp
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eight-Ball 8/26/2010, 11:38 am

3. ANDROMEDA-LEITE
4. BARCELONA-GARCIA
5. SOLAR RED-PASSOS
6. SOLAR BLUE-CHARLES
8. TEXAS TITANS- VASSER
9. COMETS BLUE-BADII
10. TX GUNNERS-MADDOX

Who is DTN? Very Happy

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 8/26/2010, 12:30 pm

I like the sound of Go's DTX. The Sir Gall is a nice touch.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/26/2010, 2:45 pm

nah you guys are not seeing the real picture!alot has changed from last year and this season will tell many truths!

1-2.Solar Red-awesome coach,no pressure from above management,very calm but thorough coaching and added fast and tall players give them the much needed "punch" they lacked at times last year! the "skilled" players they lost didn't hurt them one bit!
2-1.Andromeda Red-Highest paid coach in NTX history,plus super fast,super skilled,and for the most part the biggest players spells total dominance!!! Andro Rojo and Solar Rojo will battle for first and second!
3.Barcelona-the mini mites will conquer all with their possesion game except when they get down and under pressure then you might see a little Hockey style soccer!the main problem this team has is you won't see the entire team until second half! they always start out with 8-9 players and then the rest come next half to rally for support if needed?
4.FCD Premier-same basic bunch with a much needed goalie swap and a few added speedy attackers and new south american style of play will make them tought to beat give it a few months after they learn their new style and watch their dominance shine!
5.DTS-probably has the most talented team with all strikers but their mainly defensive style only allows for limited attacking which negates most of their players!
6.DTX-same core team with the same ol' boring style of possesion style soccer but a few added well skilled players might not be enough for the top teams? this team should fall from grace hard this season but will still be in the hunt for mid pack.
7.Comets Blue-same great underachieving team just added some bigger kids still no pushover team(just ask SR)
8.Solar Blue-so what they lost a few key players they picked up some better ones! the only problem this team has is like Barcelonas having the entire team show up on time they are for sure one of the most well-behaved non-aggressive teams i have ever seen!
9.Tx Titans-they lost some of their super agressive players for SR's most carded and aggressive players so...............watch out and tell the ref to have NO Yellow cards on hand just go straight to RED this team will get out of hand quick and watch out for the parents............i'm done on that note before they come looking for me. affraid
10.Gunners- Sleep
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 8/26/2010, 3:13 pm

WOW! Godzilla should love those predictions Wink
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by txlongball 8/26/2010, 9:09 pm

omega striker wrote:nah you guys are not seeing the real picture!alot has changed from last year and this season will tell many truths!

1-2.Solar Red-awesome coach,no pressure from above management,very calm but thorough coaching and added fast and tall players give them the much needed "punch" they lacked at times last year! the "skilled" players they lost didn't hurt them one bit!
2-1.Andromeda Red-Highest paid coach in NTX history,plus super fast,super skilled,and for the most part the biggest players spells total dominance!!! Andro Rojo and Solar Rojo will battle for first and second!
3.Barcelona-the mini mites will conquer all with their possesion game except when they get down and under pressure then you might see a little Hockey style soccer!the main problem this team has is you won't see the entire team until second half! they always start out with 8-9 players and then the rest come next half to rally for support if needed?
4.FCD Premier-same basic bunch with a much needed goalie swap and a few added speedy attackers and new south american style of play will make them tought to beat give it a few months after they learn their new style and watch their dominance shine!
5.DTS-probably has the most talented team with all strikers but their mainly defensive style only allows for limited attacking which negates most of their players!
6.DTX-same core team with the same ol' boring style of possesion style soccer but a few added well skilled players might not be enough for the top teams? this team should fall from grace hard this season but will still be in the hunt for mid pack.
7.Comets Blue-same great underachieving team just added some bigger kids still no pushover team(just ask SR)
8.Solar Blue-so what they lost a few key players they picked up some better ones! the only problem this team has is like Barcelonas having the entire team show up on time they are for sure one of the most well-behaved non-aggressive teams i have ever seen!
9.Tx Titans-they lost some of their super agressive players for SR's most carded and aggressive players so...............watch out and tell the ref to have NO Yellow cards on hand just go straight to RED this team will get out of hand quick and watch out for the parents............i'm done on that note before they come looking for me. affraid
10.Gunners- Sleep

WOW is right go99. Watched Solar Red and Texans both play and there is no comparison. Solar Red 99' played Texans 00's and Texans 99 played Solar Red 98's. Solar looked and played like a tall 00' team and Texans looked like a skilled but under sized 98' team. Omega the one thing that is certain about your picks is they are almost always wrong.

Regrettfully it will come down to Texans, Andromeda and Texans South and probably in that order. The other seven teams should have a very competitive year against each other. D2 should be very competitive top to bottom.

txlongball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/26/2010, 9:40 pm

txlongball wrote:
omega striker wrote:nah you guys are not seeing the real picture!alot has changed from last year and this season will tell many truths!

10.Gunners- Sleep

WOW is right go99. Watched Solar Red and Texans both play and there is no comparison. Solar Red 99' played Texans 00's and Texans 99 played Solar Red 98's. Solar looked and played like a tall 00' team and Texans looked like a skilled but under sized 98' team. Omega the one thing that is certain about your picks is they are almost always wrong.

Regrettfully it will come down to Texans, Andromeda and Texans South and probably in that order. The other seven teams should have a very competitive year against each other. D2 should be very competitive top to bottom.
well you win some you lose some? SR 99' losing to the 00' texans was a fluke the boys underestimated the little farts and got embarrased by it SR has had issues with underestimating teams *cough*Comets Blue*cough* the Texans 99' didn't get that luxury and just got handled by the 98's no biggie it happens but let me ask you this what team has always had Texans 99' back against the ropes(with the exception of that one memorial tourney a couple years back) or better yet on the verge of a loss? thats right txlongshot SR! Don't count out SR sir I'll stick with my pix for now!!! Suspect
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by txlongball 8/26/2010, 9:53 pm

I personally do not care about either. Just sharing what I witnessed in response to your picks which do not seem to be based on much more than your personal agenda.

txlongball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/26/2010, 9:57 pm

txlongball wrote:I personally do not care about either. Just sharing what I witnessed in response to your picks which do not seem to be based on much more than your personal agenda.
LOL my personal agenda? nah it is what it is! i'm not going to just agree with what everybody else thinks my last post was just facts maybe my pix are "a little farfetched" but hell its just different and they are MY picks hell i'm going to change them here in another week or two lol! bom
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzilla 8/27/2010, 10:50 am

10.Gunners- Sleep

Godzilla find Omega picks funny funny, especially from father with no bb in D1. Omega like to stir stew but no taste out of pot.

Godzilla opinion:

Solar Red - good team but must start over next year, no consistency and coach make errors. Will finish .500
Andro Red - Coach crazy and driving fancy car, but team will likely be strongest by end of season, regardless of 1, 2, 3 position.
Barcelona - push/pull and dirty play will not be enough, finish 4, 5, or 6.
DTS - Still one pony show. New additions will not be big impact against top teams. Stop pony, control game.
DT - Start strong, finish top 3. Egos not handle couple losses/ties well. Control middle, have chance to win. Last Hurrah. Hassan panic. Offer MU trips, camps, etc., no matter.
Solar Blue, Titans, Gunners, finish 6, 7, 8
FCD, Comets finish 9, 10

Godzilla
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/27/2010, 1:16 pm

Godzilla wrote:

10.Gunners- Sleep

Godzilla find Omega picks funny funny, especially from father with no bb in D1. Omega like to stir stew but no taste out of pot.

Godzilla opinion:

Solar Red - good team but must start over next year, no consistency and coach make errors. Will finish .500
Andro Red - Coach crazy and driving fancy car, but team will likely be strongest by end of season, regardless of 1, 2, 3 position.
Barcelona - push/pull and dirty play will not be enough, finish 4, 5, or 6.
DTS - Still one pony show. New additions will not be big impact against top teams. Stop pony, control game.
DT - Start strong, finish top 3. Egos not handle couple losses/ties well. Control middle, have chance to win. Last Hurrah. Hassan panic. Offer MU trips, camps, etc., no matter.
Solar Blue, Titans, Gunners, finish 6, 7, 8
FCD, Comets finish 9, 10

LMAO good one but my bb has already played with #2 ranked team in D1? so.... anyway i don't speak pre-k but maybe i can type so you can understand....... D1 only means something in NTX ssshhhhhhh no gaurantees like coaches and clubs tell you in your ear or call 10-12x nightly bad mouthing each other with machetes not knives in each others back and then smile and ask "whos doing what or going where" with all saying they don't recruit(don't want to look like the overzealous,crazy,win at all cost coach) so they get parents to do it lol!!!! now this works great if the parent knows nothing about soccer but when the parent does and sees the coach with both hands in his/her pocket and BB/DD still no better then before then you know that maybe just maybe that said coach is only good with TALENTED players and can't actually coach??? time will tell for us all on where our BBs and DDs end up? and unlike popular belief its "hard work,determination and heart" that will eventually seperate the true "soccer players" from the "ntx groomed players" so if my own BB is good enough later on down the road to be on the top teams(national team or pros not ntx D1 or classic league) then great so be it and if not then even better we can say we had one hell of a roll coaster ride playing in the "youth pro-leagues of ntx" good thing i actually thought about my bb's development and took him where hes happy his current coach has made him not only love the game again but already i have seen huge improvements in play! but want to finish off with this regardless its always fun and entertaining in ntx soccer!!!! cheers

omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 8/27/2010, 1:46 pm

Striker, you don't have to explain or defend your development plans to anyone. Godzilla has broken the poster bored moral code by calling out kids, therefore eliminating credibility to any of her statements. Sort of like Madonna, you know, in it for shock value, but ultimately just another freak in the roadshow of life.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/27/2010, 1:49 pm

finish1 wrote:Striker, you don't have to explain or defend your development plans to anyone. Godzilla has broken the poster bored moral code by calling out kids, therefore eliminating credibility to any of her statements. Sort of like Madonna, you know, in it for shock value, but ultimately just another freak in the roadshow of life.
yea i know but even though this site should be "just for the parents" its not as you and I both know so for those parents who don't know a little education on ntx soccer never hurts lol! Laughing
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by playhard 8/27/2010, 2:21 pm

omega striker wrote:
finish1 wrote:Striker, you don't have to explain or defend your development plans to anyone. Godzilla has broken the poster bored moral code by calling out kids, therefore eliminating credibility to any of her statements. Sort of like Madonna, you know, in it for shock value, but ultimately just another freak in the roadshow of life.
yea i know but even though this site should be "just for the parents" its not as you and I both know so for those parents who don't know a little education on ntx soccer never hurts lol! Laughing
Why should this site only be for parents?

playhard
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 8/27/2010, 4:31 pm

10.Gunners- Sleep
Solar Red? #1? Maybe since they dont have to play Gall's 00 team. cheers

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 8/27/2010, 4:52 pm

LOL, now that's funny.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/27/2010, 5:02 pm

playhard wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Why should this site only be for parents?
do you need to have your bbs club in everything you do? isn't it enough that you pay them? confused or are you just "kissing up" right now? more then likely your on the club payroll? Rolling Eyes
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/30/2010, 11:18 am

This week-end while everybody will be having fun playing the plano labor day tournament, the texans are doing their friendly. Seems boring but there will be an interesting game on sunday: texan south against texans...Good test, should be fun !

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/30/2010, 11:59 am

gababa wrote:This week-end while everybody will be having fun playing the plano labor day tournament, the texans are doing their friendly. Seems boring but there will be an interesting game on sunday: texan south against texans...Good test, should be fun !

Come one, come all, to this GALLactic showdown! cheers
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 8/30/2010, 12:40 pm

You're right, boring. Who cares...
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 8/30/2010, 12:46 pm

No disrespect...but the "Texan Friendlies" are a joke. The parents must feel like sheep following along with that scam. Let the kids go play in real tournaments. You pay your club enough money.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 8/30/2010, 1:01 pm

BAAAAHHHHH
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next