Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Gunners vs Comets - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Gunners vs Comets

+20
arsenalfan
socmom3
sokrmom72
rip
99srule
cometsblue99dad
omega striker
plantit
Freeatlast
Ibystander
eredivisie
Speedy Gonzales
NorthTXWildcat
soccerrus2
abc123
CLUB31
Axxman
hookem
Eight-Ball
TonyRomo
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gunners vs Comets - Page 3 Empty Re: Gunners vs Comets

Post by Axxman 8/10/2009, 11:55 am

No, what is humerous is the FACT that the Comets kicked the Gunners arse this weekend when it counted. Results talk, and bullshit walks. You guys are lucky there are 20 teams in D1 this season or you'd be crying on the D2 sidelines.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 8/10/2009, 12:02 pm

Axxman wrote:No, what is humerous is the FACT that the Comets kicked the Gunners arse this weekend when it counted. Results talk, and bullshit walks. You guys are lucky there are 20 teams in D1 this season or you'd be crying on the D2 sidelines.
kicked arse, lol, man you sure are good at this. Did you see the game, no, shut the front door please. When the gunners defeated comets 2 weeks ago, did they kick their arse? No, it was competitive then as well but the gunners won. Lucky, ummm, no. Keep throwing those worthless opinions though, it is worth a good laugh at least little man.
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sokrmom72 8/10/2009, 12:19 pm

Speedy......I agree with you . You must have missed my comment that the Comets "are a good little team". But the Comets dad needs to lay off the Texans. Why is he so bitter??? The Texans have tons of talent to pick from because tons of parents/players want to play for them. Is that the Texans' fault? Are the Texans supposed to turn away all of these kids?? So why is this Comets dad worrying about playing time of kids on other teams??? The only thing he is doing is setting up his players/parents for ugly comments from other clubs.

sokrmom72
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 8/10/2009, 12:20 pm

Axxman wrote:No, what is humerous is the FACT that the Comets kicked the Gunners arse this weekend when it counted. Results talk, and bullshit walks. You guys are lucky there are 20 teams in D1 this season or you'd be crying on the D2 sidelines.
What's with all the hostility? You must have one hell of an axe to grind! BFD.... the Comets took it to the Gunners on Saturday. No one is disputing that. It was a hard-fought game and the Comets got the victory. Props to the Comets players. They got it done on the field on Saturday. Props to the Gunners for fighting hard in that game, and then through the adversity caused by it to make D1. Props to all the kids that battled this past weekend, whether they made Classic League or not!

7 out of 10.... arse kicked.... wtf-ever! You guys are a bunch of crybabies!!!

Why does everyone on this board get their shorts in such a wad when others don't agree with their opinions? Bitch, whine, moan all you want. Here are the facts of what the U11 D1 teams have actually produced on the field since they've reached select (July 1). It should be interesting to watch how things unfold in the coming months.

Gunners vs Comets - Page 3 U11-ex10

Last edited by rip on 8/10/2009, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 8/10/2009, 12:21 pm

From what I hear the Comets in the Tut tournamnet played with 11 and had their top striker and another good player out of town. This Hookem guy is been drinking out of the Gunners koolaide. Comparing the Gunners and the Comets is a joke. Comets hands down

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 8/10/2009, 12:21 pm

hookem wrote:
kicked arse, lol, man you sure are good at this. Did you see the game, no, shut the front door please. When the gunners defeated comets 2 weeks ago, did they kick their arse? No, it was competitive then as well but the gunners won. Lucky, ummm, no. Keep throwing those worthless opinions though, it is worth a good laugh at least little man.
Sounds to me like you got out-coached. The Comets made the necessary adjustments and delivered when it counted. But you are going in with a coach or parent that is a nice guy but does not have the experience and now you are whining about the consequences. But I know, the goals were gift wrapped and the Gunners didn't sleep well the night before, and the parents on the sidelines are not usually like that, and etc. It's not the front door you need to worry about, it's the back door, and you are the one that needs to make sure it remains closed, caused my prediction is there will be more than one of your very own running through it before it's all said and done. If calling me a little man makes you feel better, go for it, but I'm not the one that seems to be feeling "little" these days......

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 8/10/2009, 12:34 pm

sokrmom72 wrote:Speedy......I agree with you . You must have missed my comment that the Comets "are a good little team". But the Comets dad needs to lay off the Texans. Why is he so bitter??? The Texans have tons of talent to pick from because tons of parents/players want to play for them. Is that the Texans' fault? Are the Texans supposed to turn away all of these kids?? So why is this Comets dad worrying about playing time of kids on other teams??? The only thing he is doing is setting up his players/parents for ugly comments from other clubs.

the Texans get the lable of the evil empire. There are many that feel this way about the Texans. Do not worry about it though because it is really a compliment. It means the team/club has been successful. Example, you either love the yankees or you hate the yankees, you either love the cowboys or hate the cowboys. Not many sit on the fence concerning them. They have that love/hate with fans because they win.

Last edited by hookem on 8/10/2009, 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 8/10/2009, 12:35 pm

Awwww, this is soooo good....just like the ol' TM days....I love it...feels like home again! Razz Wink
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 8/10/2009, 12:36 pm

rip wrote:
What's with all the hostility? You must have one hell of an axe to grind! BFD.... the Comets took it to the Gunners on Saturday. No one is disputing that. It was a hard-fought game and the Comets got the victory. Props to the Comets players. They got it done on the field on Saturday. Props to the Gunners for fighting hard in that game, and then through the adversity caused by it to make D1. Props to all the kids that battled this past weekend, whether they made Classic League or not!

7 out of 10.... arse kicked.... wtf-ever! You guys are a bunch of crybabies!!!

Why does everyone on this board get their shorts in such a wad when others don't agree with their opinions? Bitch, whine, moan all you want. Here are the facts of what the U11 D1 teams have actually produced on the field since they've reached select (July 1). It should be interesting to watch how things unfold in the coming months.

Gunners vs Comets - Page 3 U11-ex10

i agree with you 100%.. *shrugs*
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 8/10/2009, 12:38 pm

CLUB31 wrote:From what I hear the Comets in the Tut tournamnet played with 11 and had their top striker and another good player out of town. This Hookem guy is been drinking out of the Gunners koolaide. Comparing the Gunners and the Comets is a joke. Comets hands down
lol! hardly a joke...lol! love this site..if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. What is great is that they will have a chance to play again. I hope you like the taste of crow.
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 8/10/2009, 12:40 pm

Axxman wrote:
hookem wrote:
Sounds to me like you got out-coached. The Comets made the necessary adjustments and delivered when it counted. But you are going in with a coach or parent that is a nice guy but does not have the experience and now you are whining about the consequences. But I know, the goals were gift wrapped and the Gunners didn't sleep well the night before, and the parents on the sidelines are not usually like that, and etc. It's not the front door you need to worry about, it's the back door, and you are the one that needs to make sure it remains closed, caused my prediction is there will be more than one of your very own running through it before it's all said and done. If calling me a little man makes you feel better, go for it, but I'm not the one that seems to be feeling "little" these days......
too rich..worked up into a lather yet...haha. You must have a poker in the fire for this much sensitivity..funny
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cometsblue99dad 8/10/2009, 12:48 pm

soccerrus2 wrote:
cometsblue99dad wrote:Why would we leave a coach that makes our boys work hard, and grow, for a coach like the Texans ,that only cares about money. Are you saying that all the kids on the Texans will stay a Texan. You have must dream about your Texans every night. I can be sure that the Top players on the Comets which my son is one, will not be gong anywhere.

It is funny no one seems to know about the 90 Comets they had great success. Well Comets are back baby. FC Dallas and the Comets will show the Texans they are not the lone wolfs.
And for Solarrr not until Kevin Smith or one of the other old Sidekicks, coach the 99's will they continue to prosper.

An Andromeda where have they been in Pals gold they did not even break the top 10.

Sorry you guys can continue to bash the Comets organization, but we will prove you wrong as we have all through this process.

It is obvious that you are a newbie to NTX Boys soccer and thats ok. Comets used to be a very good club back in the day...and sent several players to bigger and better places. No so much in the last 5 or so years. Its ok to be proud but don't let your exuberance cloud the reality.

As far as Zeph? Ask any of his old players what they thought of him when he was a Texan coach.

I have been in NTX soccer for 20 years I had a boy play Division 1 and 2 for three clubs.
Comets have always had good teams. I am not just proud lady I have knowledge. It is to bad you are just a one sided parent, Missy!
Thanks for saying I am mouthy, You are so right I am mouthy my wife will tell that. But I am not a person that hides behind my screen name. I show my team and my child. Unlike you and others who attack and say nasty things about others like mouthy. Why don't you say who you are and what team and child is on, Missy. I am sorry for you that you have to be so nasty.
cometsblue99dad
cometsblue99dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 8/10/2009, 12:52 pm

hookem wrote:
Axxman wrote:
hookem wrote:
too rich..worked up into a lather yet...haha. You must have a poker in the fire for this much sensitivity..funny
Actually, no poker in the fire here, it's just that when people complain about their tiny wounds, I like to pour a little salt in for kicks. If only you came out and gave the Comets their due and stated that you look forward to the rematch, the story would be a little different and not quite as easy to poke at. Now relax, it's a long season and for whatever it's worth, I actually want to see the Gunners do well as I'm a fan of the independants. And besides, you seem to have the knowledgeable Van Winkle on your side!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cometsblue99dad 8/10/2009, 12:57 pm

I talk about the Texans because I know a few of the boys that where going to be starters on our second team.The Texans talk about how you have to be Texans, if they want to be good players. How can you be a good player when you sit on the Bench.
Unlike most Texan parents, I feel sorry for parents and kids that pay all the money , so they can watch from the bench.

I had Marcio tell me that my oldest son would never be a good player, if he did not play for Texans and my son had a great time playing Classic.

Like I said before socmom3, I have been around these coaches and classic for 20 years
cometsblue99dad
cometsblue99dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sokrmom72 8/10/2009, 1:04 pm

Your hilarious...............go back and read all of your comments. You are the one who is nasty! Why bash the Texans? What do you have against them?

sokrmom72
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cometsblue99dad 8/10/2009, 1:05 pm

I do not call people mouthy Missy
cometsblue99dad
cometsblue99dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cometsblue99dad 8/10/2009, 1:07 pm

Funny you can talk trash about me and the Comets club ,but oh no do not talk about Texans
cometsblue99dad
cometsblue99dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/10/2009, 1:28 pm

OKAY! time out, water break, be back in five minutes for round three.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Eight-Ball 8/10/2009, 1:34 pm

cometsblue99dad wrote:I talk about the Texans because I know a few of the boys that where going to be starters on our second team.The Texans talk about how you have to be Texans, if they want to be good players. How can you be a good player when you sit on the Bench.
Unlike most Texan parents, I feel sorry for parents and kids that pay all the money , so they can watch from the bench.

I had Marcio tell me that my oldest son would never be a good player, if he did not play for Texans and my son had a great time playing Classic.

Like I said before socmom3, I have been around these coaches and classic for 20 years
So, you do not like the Texans because you wanted several players that ended up choosing the Texans over the Comets team?
Maybe you should be angry and post about the player's parents versus the Texans - just a thought!

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cometsblue99dad 8/10/2009, 1:40 pm

Eight-Ball wrote:
cometsblue99dad wrote:I talk about the Texans because I know a few of the boys that where going to be starters on our second team.The Texans talk about how you have to be Texans, if they want to be good players. How can you be a good player when you sit on the Bench.

So, you do not like the Texans because you wanted several players that ended up choosing the Texans over the Comets team?
Maybe you should be angry and post about the player's parents versus the Texans - just a thought!

You are confused you only see Red, I am sorry for you. These boys where told they would play and they are not getting the opportunity. All I say is that if a coach take players at this age play them, more then 10 minutes a game.

Sleep Sleep

You do not see because, I am sure your child is a full time player. You need to look at how those parents feel.
cometsblue99dad
cometsblue99dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 8/10/2009, 1:43 pm

They did not take those "players", they took their checks and now they must wait it out and hopefully not lose interest along the way.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sokrmom72 8/10/2009, 1:48 pm

But what is it any of your business? Why do you care? I know for a fact that all of the parents on both teams were told there is no promised amount of playing time. Its in the contract !!!
But again.............why so frustrated about it?

sokrmom72
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cometsblue99dad 8/10/2009, 1:49 pm

why do you care! I have feelings for my friends. Oh I forgot you are a texan you do not care about people
cometsblue99dad
cometsblue99dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eight-Ball 8/10/2009, 1:52 pm

cometsblue99dad wrote:
Eight-Ball wrote:

You are confused you only see Red, I am sorry for you. These boys where told they would play and they are not getting the opportunity. All I say is that if a coach take players at this age play them, more then 10 minutes a game.

Sleep Sleep

You do not see because, I am sure your child is a full time player. You need to look at how those parents feel.
I think you are the one seeing red - I'm trying to understand what you have against the Texans. Sounds to me like your frustrated at a scenario that happens all the time. If FCD, Solar or Andromeda would have gotten these players versus the Texans, you would probably be angry at them instead.

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sokrmom72 8/10/2009, 1:54 pm

Amen "eight-ball". My gosh, he needs to get off our back!

sokrmom72
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eight-Ball 8/10/2009, 1:57 pm

cometsblue99dad wrote:why do you care! I have feelings for my friends. Oh I forgot you are a texan you do not care about people
hmmmmm..... with friends like you its pretty obvious why they switched clubs! After this thread with you, I want to switch back to *.

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next