Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Gunners vs Boca Jrs Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Gunners vs Boca Jrs

+13
Lauriete
Speedy Gonzales
TheReal-Incognito
rip
clueless
coachdom
Ibystander
go99
crzysocmom
incognito
socmom3
Freeatlast
TonyRomo
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gunners vs Boca Jrs Empty Gunners vs Boca Jrs

Post by TonyRomo 8/11/2009, 11:38 pm

I wonder if we can arrange a soccer death match between the Gunners parents and the Boca Jrs parents. All proceeds from the sale of the tickets can go to charity.
TonyRomo
TonyRomo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Gunners vs Boca Jrs Empty Re: Gunners vs Boca Jrs

Post by Freeatlast 8/12/2009, 12:01 am

Sounds like a winner Romo! Maybe we can also get the officials from the last games their kids were in to spice it up. And maybe we can get the always clever and articulate "Dallas" or and1 to do the blow by blow commentary!

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 8/12/2009, 6:53 am

Freeatlast wrote:Sounds like a winner Romo! Maybe we can also get the officials from the last games their kids were in to spice it up. And maybe we can get the always clever and articulate "Dallas" or and1 to do the blow by blow commentary!

Great team fundraiser...I'd pay money to see that one...Heck, I'd volunteer to do field marshalling duty for that match! affraid
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/12/2009, 7:25 am

TonyRomo wrote:I wonder if we can arrange a soccer death match between the Gunners parents and the Boca Jrs parents. All proceeds from the sale of the tickets can go to charity.
TR, you are a jerk. Why would you even consider comparing the Gunner parents and what they said or did during ONE game? Since you had the time to start the Gunner vs Comets thread you must have been at the game last weekend, which means you were probably at their game during the Tut Tournament. Did you find their behavior to be bad at that game, or were you too worried that the Comets were getting SHUT OUT to notice!!!!!!!

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Gunners vs Boca Jrs Empty Gunners vs Boca jrs

Post by crzysocmom 8/12/2009, 7:54 am

I wouldn't call 1-0 a shut out!!

crzysocmom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/12/2009, 7:56 am

crzysocmom wrote:I wouldn't call 1-0 a shut out!!
fyi - when you do not score, you are shut out

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Gunners vs Boca Jrs Empty Gunners vs Boca jrs

Post by crzysocmom 8/12/2009, 8:02 am

point taken-

crzysocmom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/12/2009, 8:11 am

crzysocmom wrote:point taken-
no disrespect to you or the comets, they are a great team, just wondering why TR continues to trash the gunners, seems as though he has an axe to grind with them. he started all this by suggesting that all gunner parents were "trailer park trash". my bb plays on a team that has played the gunners several times and their parents have never behaved badly towards the refs or our fans, so to compare them to a team has apparently had some sideline issues in their past seems unfair.

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Gunners vs Boca Jrs Empty Gunners vs Boca Jrs

Post by crzysocmom 8/12/2009, 8:36 am

I agree with you, I wouldnt compare the Gunner parents to the Boca Jr parents at all. That being said, they were loud Sat. but tension was high. Everyone knew what was at stake....

crzysocmom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/12/2009, 8:48 am

crzysocmom wrote:I agree with you, I wouldnt compare the Gunner parents to the Boca Jr parents at all. That being said, they were loud Sat. but tension was high. Everyone knew what was at stake....
well, QT games are very stressfull, mainly on the parents and coaches, not the kids. the gunner parents may be new to the process, which does not excuse any bad behavior, but you have to look at the track record before you can "label" a group, and i have never read another thread on this website or TM to suggest this is a pattern, that's all. TR should move on.

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 8/12/2009, 9:21 am

incognito wrote:
crzysocmom wrote:I agree with you, I wouldnt compare the Gunner parents to the Boca Jr parents at all. That being said, they were loud Sat. but tension was high. Everyone knew what was at stake....
well, QT games are very stressfull, mainly on the parents and coaches, not the kids. the gunner parents may be new to the process, which does not excuse any bad behavior, but you have to look at the track record before you can "label" a group, and i have never read another thread on this website or TM to suggest this is a pattern, that's all. TR should move on.
I don't think the Gunners parents are as bad as the Boca parents seem to be, but it is a team focused on aggression. The apple doesn't seem to be falling far from the tree so I am picking the gunners parents in this battle royal.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/12/2009, 9:26 am

incognito wrote:
Hmmmmmm, so what do you call 0-0?
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/12/2009, 9:28 am

Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:
that would be a draw

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/12/2009, 9:31 am

Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:
or a tie

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 8/12/2009, 9:33 am

incognito wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:
or a tie
a good game Laughing
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/12/2009, 9:34 am

go99 wrote:
incognito wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:
or a tie
a good game Laughing
better definition cheers

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/12/2009, 9:48 am

go99 wrote:
incognito wrote:
I don't think the Gunners parents are as bad as the Boca parents seem to be, but it is a team focused on aggression. The apple doesn't seem to be falling far from the tree so I am picking the gunners parents in this battle royal.
I tend to agree with you. Funny how the parents would question another team's behavior while their own aggressiveness is well known and witnessed by MANY others.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/12/2009, 11:30 am

TonyRomo wrote:I wonder if we can arrange a soccer death match between the Gunners parents and the Boca Jrs parents. All proceeds from the sale of the tickets can go to charity.
TR, you know a wise man once said, "I always thought you were an idiot, but after your posts, you have removed all doubt!" you might wany to read some responses to the thread below and consider that you need to check your own back yard "or trailer park" before talking about someone elses.
https://txsoccer.forumotion.com/teams-and-players-looking-f3/comets-99-boys-t224.htm
not everyone is perfect, you can have a bad day, looks as though Zeph has had a couple.

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom 8/12/2009, 12:18 pm

Ibystander wrote:Hmmmmmm, so what do you call 0-0?
Under the NTSSA tournament points system, both teams would receive 1 point for the shut-out, along with 3 points for the tie. Very Happy
coachdom
coachdom
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/12/2009, 1:43 pm

incognito wrote:
go99 wrote:
incognito wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:
or a tie
a good game Laughing
better definition cheers
A reason soccer isn't popular in the US
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/12/2009, 2:02 pm

clueless wrote:
incognito wrote:
go99 wrote:
incognito wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:
or a tie
a good game Laughing
better definition cheers
A reason soccer isn't popular in the US
It might be more popular if we called it by its right name, Football. and in my opinion, football should actually be called handball!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyRomo 8/12/2009, 8:35 pm

incognito wrote:
TR, you know a wise man once said, "I always thought you were an idiot, but after your posts, you have removed all doubt!" you might wany to read some responses to the thread below and consider that you need to check your own back yard "or trailer park" before talking about someone elses.
http://www.txsoccer.info/teams-and-players-looking-f3/comets-99-boys-t224.htm
not everyone is perfect, you can have a bad day, looks as though Zeph has had a couple.
I also recall a wise saying that went something like this "ye who cannot spell should buy a dictionary or invest in spell check prior to posting" hey The Merriam-Webster English Dictionary by Merriam-Webster is available in paperback for $6.50 just log on to amazon.com.
TonyRomo
TonyRomo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 8/13/2009, 8:42 am

TonyRomo wrote:
incognito wrote:
I also recall a wise saying that went something like this "ye who cannot spell should buy a dictionary or invest in spell check prior to posting" hey The Merriam-Webster English Dictionary by Merriam-Webster is available in paperback for $6.50 just log on to amazon.com.
How ironic.
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/13/2009, 8:54 am

rip wrote:
TonyRomo wrote:
incognito wrote:
How ironic.
Oh, you're a jerk and a teacher. Thanks for correcting me, maybe I should move in with the Gunner parents, you know, over in the trailer park. RIP, better sometimes to stay neutral, would not want to have to hold you to such a high standard as well with regards to spelling.

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 8/13/2009, 9:01 am

incognito wrote:
rip wrote:
TonyRomo wrote:
incognito wrote:
How ironic.
Oh, you're a jerk and a teacher. Thanks for correcting me, maybe I should move in with the Gunner parents, you know, over in the trailer park. RIP, better sometimes to stay neutral, would not want to have to hold you to such a high standard as well with regards to spelling.
Chill dude, I was ragging on Romo for continuing to remove doubt. Ragging on message board spelling is trite.

Last edited by rip on 8/13/2009, 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next