Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Gunners vs Boca Jrs - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Gunners vs Boca Jrs

+13
Lauriete
Speedy Gonzales
TheReal-Incognito
rip
clueless
coachdom
Ibystander
go99
crzysocmom
incognito
socmom3
Freeatlast
TonyRomo
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gunners vs Boca Jrs - Page 3 Empty Re: Gunners vs Boca Jrs

Post by hookem 8/14/2009, 2:56 pm

abc123 wrote:The Gunner parents need to do some house-cleaning. A good place to start would be with the rather large guy in the UT hat. That one bad apple threatens to spoil the whole bunch. I have feeling that the other dads on the sidelines were simply following the lead of the biggest bully in the room.
Mr UT hat - Please promise not to wear that hat to games anymore. I will replace it with the Tech or Aggie hat of your choice.
Clean up your own act before you start calling people out. Maybe it is time to pull that plank out of your eye.

hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/14/2009, 4:28 pm

abc123 wrote:The Gunner parents need to do some house-cleaning. A good place to start would be with the rather large guy in the UT hat. That one bad apple threatens to spoil the whole bunch. I have feeling that the other dads on the sidelines were simply following the lead of the biggest bully in the room.
Mr UT hat - Please promise not to wear that hat to games anymore. I will replace it with the Tech or Aggie hat of your choice.
I know who you are talking about! he's actually not a bad guy just super competitive! it's too bad sometimes that these things happen this way but such is life! king
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by abc123 8/14/2009, 6:27 pm

hookem wrote:
Clean up your own act before you start calling people out. Maybe it is time to pull that plank out of your eye.

I don't understand either sentence.

abc123
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 8/14/2009, 9:15 pm

abc123 wrote:
hookem wrote:

The first is pretty simple--he's implying that you, too, are a bad apple. The second is a reference to a parable that Jesus told where he asked why some insist on removing the splinter from their brother's eye when they have a plank or board in their own eye--the lesson, obviously, is to worry about your own behavior. I don't know either of you so I can't say who, if either, has a splinter vs. a plank. However, by his response and his logon namem I think he must be Mr. UT hat and you struck a nerve.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal-Incognito 8/15/2009, 12:17 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
abc123 wrote:
hookem wrote:

The first is pretty simple--he's implying that you, too, are a bad apple. The second is a reference to a parable that Jesus told where he asked why some insist on removing the splinter from their brother's eye when they have a plank or board in their own eye--the lesson, obviously, is to worry about your own behavior. I don't know either of you so I can't say who, if either, has a splinter vs. a plank. However, by his response and his logon namem I think he must be Mr. UT hat and you struck a nerve.
Speedy, what the heck are you doing on here so late on a Friday night? I've seen at least two ambulances going full blast with lights on and all, shouldn't you be chasing them? You should've never admitted the lawyer deal, you lost all credibility with that alone.
Now handale handale.....

TheReal-Incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by abc123 8/15/2009, 8:33 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
abc123 wrote:
hookem wrote:

Please allow me to re-phrase. I get the first statement, I just don't understand what part of my act needs to be cleaned up. What is that act? The parable reference I did not get, but now I understand.

abc123
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by abc123 8/15/2009, 8:40 am

Omega -

Are you implying that all people who are "super-competitive" should be held to a lower standard when it comes to their behavior on the sidelines? Surely not.

abc123
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/15/2009, 11:32 pm

abc123 wrote:Omega -

Are you implying that all people who are "super-competitive" should be held to a lower standard when it comes to their behavior on the sidelines? Surely not.
no not at all but just saying that I know this guy and know he's not actually a bad guy but yea I would have already fought him by now if I didn't know him! LOL! j/k maybe not! affraid
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3