Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Gunners vs Boca Jrs - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Gunners vs Boca Jrs

+13
Lauriete
Speedy Gonzales
TheReal-Incognito
rip
clueless
coachdom
Ibystander
go99
crzysocmom
incognito
socmom3
Freeatlast
TonyRomo
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gunners vs Boca Jrs - Page 2 Empty Re: Gunners vs Boca Jrs

Post by rip 8/13/2009, 9:01 am

incognito wrote:
rip wrote:
TonyRomo wrote:
incognito wrote:
TonyRomo wrote:I wonder if we can arrange a soccer death match between the Gunners parents and the Boca Jrs parents. All proceeds from the sale of the tickets can go to charity.
TR, you know a wise man once said, "I always thought you were an idiot, but after your posts, you have removed all doubt!" you might wany to read some responses to the thread below and consider that you need to check your own back yard "or trailer park" before talking about someone elses.
http://www.txsoccer.info/teams-and-players-looking-f3/comets-99-boys-t224.htm
not everyone is perfect, you can have a bad day, looks as though Zeph has had a couple.
I also recall a wise saying that went something like this "ye who cannot spell should buy a dictionary or invest in spell check prior to posting" hey The Merriam-Webster English Dictionary by Merriam-Webster is available in paperback for $6.50 just log on to amazon.com.
How ironic.
Oh, you're a jerk and a teacher. Thanks for correcting me, maybe I should move in with the Gunner parents, you know, over in the trailer park. RIP, better sometimes to stay neutral, would not want to have to hold you to such a high standard as well with regards to spelling.
Chill dude, I was ragging on Romo for continuing to remove doubt. Ragging on message board spelling is trite.

Last edited by rip on 8/13/2009, 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/13/2009, 9:05 am

rip wrote:
incognito wrote:
rip wrote:
TonyRomo wrote:
incognito wrote:
TonyRomo wrote:I wonder if we can arrange a soccer death match between the Gunners parents and the Boca Jrs parents. All proceeds from the sale of the tickets can go to charity.
TR, you know a wise man once said, "I always thought you were an idiot, but after your posts, you have removed all doubt!" you might wany to read some responses to the thread below and consider that you need to check your own back yard "or trailer park" before talking about someone elses.
not everyone is perfect, you can have a bad day, looks as though Zeph has had a couple.
I also recall a wise saying that went something like this "ye who cannot spell should buy a dictionary or invest in spell check prior to posting" hey The Merriam-Webster English Dictionary by Merriam-Webster is available in paperback for $6.50 just log on to amazon.com.
How ironic.
Oh, you're a jerk and a teacher. Thanks for correcting me, maybe I should move in with the Gunner parents, you know, over in the trailer park. RIP, better sometimes to stay neutral, would not want to have to hold you to such a high standard as well with regards to spelling.
Chill dude, I was ragging on Romo for continuing to remove doubt. I think anyone who rags on message board spelling is weak.
Thanks for the clarification. Misunderstood your comment, my bad. Am in chill mode now.

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/13/2009, 8:32 pm

incognito wrote:
rip wrote:
incognito wrote:
rip wrote:
TonyRomo wrote:
incognito wrote:
How ironic.
Chill dude, I was ragging on Romo for continuing to remove doubt. I think anyone who rags on message board spelling is weak.
Thanks for the clarification. Misunderstood your comment, my bad. Am in chill mode now.
Why isn't anyone stirring the pot? Getting boring, here!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal-Incognito 8/13/2009, 10:31 pm

Nobody is stirring the pot because it's a complete waste of time. Lets face it, the Gunners are over-rated and the parent talk will die down as soon as they realize it for themselves, will not take long. When they get beat by the Comets again, what could they possibly come up with?
Boca Jrs., what a disgrace, always have been, always will be.

TheReal-Incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 8/13/2009, 10:38 pm

TheReal-Incognito wrote:Nobody is stirring the pot because it's a complete waste of time. Lets face it, the Gunners are over-rated and the parent talk will die down as soon as they realize it for themselves, will not take long. When they get beat by the Comets again, what could they possibly come up with?
Thanks for giving it a little stir. That should get the pot boiling again. I'm sure Dallas will chime in.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauriete 8/14/2009, 9:16 am

I wonder if we can arrange a soccer death match between the Gunners parents and the Boca Jrs parents. All proceeds from the sale of the tickets can go to charity.

I think TR stirred the pot enough with his ridiculous idea. Don't know if he is even a Gunner or Boca parent, but with this kind of thinking he is no better than they are.

Lauriete
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/14/2009, 9:48 am

TheReal-Incognito wrote:Nobody is stirring the pot because it's a complete waste of time. Lets face it, the Gunners are over-rated and the parent talk will die down as soon as they realize it for themselves, will not take long. When they get beat by the Comets again, what could they possibly come up with?
Real Incog, you are probably right, they are over-rated, but this post was not about them saying they were good, it was about TR comparing them to another team that seems to have a track record of bad behavior (can not say myself, never seen a Boca Jrs game). Either way, the upcoming season will allow the kids to speak for themselves, not the parents, and then we can all go back and see how good we are at picking winners!

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/14/2009, 10:05 am

incognito wrote:
Real Incog, you are probably right, they are over-rated, but this post was not about them saying they were good, it was about TR comparing them to another team that seems to have a track record of bad behavior (can not say myself, never seen a Boca Jrs game). Either way, the upcoming season will allow the kids to speak for themselves, not the parents, and then we can all go back and see how good we are at picking winners!
Haven't witnessed Boca's parents, yet, but I can voucher for the Gunners parents. It's pretty unpleasant sitting along the same sidelines with them. Now I understand why the other parents sit way in the corner to watch the game.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/14/2009, 10:22 am

Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:
Haven't witnessed Boca's parents, yet, but I can voucher for the Gunners parents. It's pretty unpleasant sitting along the same sidelines with them. Now I understand why the other parents sit way in the corner to watch the game.
As I stated before, my bb's team has played them on several occassions over the last year or so and I have not witnessed any over the top behavior, yeh some loud parents, but most teams have that, but never any derogatory remarks to players or refs. Regardless of their parents, the boys seem to play hard and are aggressive, but to be honest, there are several teams now in D1 that fall into that category, better athletes than soccer players. We will see over the next year if they refine their soccer skills enough to compete with the better teams, and if they do, maybe their parents will tone down their sideline as well.

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 8/14/2009, 10:43 am

Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:

You know what, I am sick of reading this nonsense. The comets parents were equally atrocious on the side lines, if not worse. It is very much like the pot calling the kettle black. I will also wager than not a single other team would say this about the Gunner parents. The officials in the game let the game get away from them. I am not blaming the loss on the ref's at all, but the ref lost control of the game early and never gained control. The Gunner coach was kicked out of the game for wanting to come onto the field and help a player that has been hacked from behind after he has passed the ball. Being removed from a game for that is absurd. Did some of the Gunner parents lose their cool on the sidelines, sure enough, they did. Were the Comets parents any better, hardly. So rather than piss and moan about how badly the Gunner parents were acting, please spare us, look in the mirror and correct your own behavior first. Being graceful in winning is just as important as being graceful with a loss.

As far as how the Gunners will do in D1, or the Comets, or Solar or any of the teams, we do not know yet and it is pure speculation. It wouldnt surprise me in the least if Alfonz got his ASG team to perform and do well in D1. Nor would it surprise me if FCD Suarez, Solar Crawford, of for that matter Barcelona ended up doing very well. All of the teams that are in D1 are good and are competitive.

"Those that live in glass houses shouln't throw stones"
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/14/2009, 11:06 am

hookem wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:

You know what, I am sick of reading this nonsense. The comets parents were equally atrocious on the side lines, if not worse. It is very much like the pot calling the kettle black. I will also wager than not a single other team would say this about the Gunner parents. The officials in the game let the game get away from them. I am not blaming the loss on the ref's at all, but the ref lost control of the game early and never gained control. The Gunner coach was kicked out of the game for wanting to come onto the field and help a player that has been hacked from behind after he has passed the ball. Being removed from a game for that is absurd. Did some of the Gunner parents lose their cool on the sidelines, sure enough, they did. Were the Comets parents any better, hardly. So rather than piss and moan about how badly the Gunner parents were acting, please spare us, look in the mirror and correct your own behavior first. Being graceful in winning is just as important as being graceful with a loss.

As far as how the Gunners will do in D1, or the Comets, or Solar or any of the teams, we do not know yet and it is pure speculation. It wouldnt surprise me in the least if Alfonz got his ASG team to perform and do well in D1. Nor would it surprise me if FCD Suarez, Solar Crawford, of for that matter Barcelona ended up doing very well. All of the teams that are in D1 are good and are competitive.

Hookem - My assumption is that you are a gunner parent, and if so, welcome to the conversation and congrats on defending your group. I am not a gunner parent, but did feel as though TR has tried to "throw your group under the bus" so to speak with some of his/her posts on this website, obviously all of them stemming from their game (comets) with your team in the QT tourney, did not notice any similar comments after your game with them in the Tut Tournament. I think most people like to "pile on", it makes them feel more empowered or something, but very few if any teams can say that 100% of their parents act like adults 100% of the time at their games. Good luck to you guys this next year.

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal-Incognito 8/14/2009, 11:31 am

hookem wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:

Interesting that you should state such a quote, when you've thrown a stone or two yourself, or are you not part of the same glass house? Whether the Comet parents were worse or not, does not justify the behavior from either team. It just seems to me that the Gunners have been expecting big things and when they got beat, the parents lost it, and it makes it easy for us pot stirring posters to do just that.

TheReal-Incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 8/14/2009, 11:47 am

TheReal-Incognito wrote:
hookem wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:

Interesting that you should state such a quote, when you've thrown a stone or two yourself, or are you not part of the same glass house? Whether the Comet parents were worse or not, does not justify the behavior from either team. It just seems to me that the Gunners have been expecting big things and when they got beat, the parents lost it, and it makes it easy for us pot stirring posters to do just that.
I just want to enjoy the kids playing ball. Does not every team have aspirations to do well? Let us hope they do. *shrugs while posting from double wide* ... LOL!
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal-Incognito 8/14/2009, 12:08 pm

hookem wrote:
TheReal-Incognito wrote:
hookem wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:

I just want to enjoy the kids playing ball. Does not every team have aspirations to do well? Let us hope they do. *shrugs while posting from double wide* ... LOL!
Ok, have to give credit where it is due, and that was funny!

TheReal-Incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/14/2009, 12:41 pm

Wow, now we're talking. Hopefully this "discussion" would help the Gunners parents chill a little. I do not like to hear from my two young children that they were told by a Gunner parent to shut up because they were cheering for their brother. I told them that this "lady" was probably irrate that her team was losing and was probably telling another parent to shut up, but my kids kept saying, "NO, she looked at us and yelled at us to shut up." When children don't like you, it's very telling. And, when the staff has to ask you to chill or leave, that's also very telling. But, don't worry, I won't expose who you are. You and I both know who you are. And, next time, I'll be joining the other parents near the corner of the field just to enjoy the game.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/14/2009, 12:43 pm

TheReal-Incognito wrote:
hookem wrote:
TheReal-Incognito wrote:
hookem wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
incognito wrote:

Ok, have to give credit where it is due, and that was funny!
I would have to second that, that was funny!! Glad to know you get internet in the trailer park!! Laughing

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 8/14/2009, 1:08 pm

Ibystander wrote:Wow, now we're talking. Hopefully this "discussion" would help the Gunners parents chill a little. I do not like to hear from my two young children that they were told by a Gunner parent to shut up because they were cheering for their brother. I told them that this "lady" was probably irrate that her team was losing and was probably telling another parent to shut up, but my kids kept saying, "NO, she looked at us and yelled at us to shut up." When children don't like you, it's very telling. And, when the staff has to ask you to chill or leave, that's also very telling. But, don't worry, I won't expose who you are. You and I both know who you are. And, next time, I'll be joining the other parents near the corner of the field just to enjoy the game.
Yes, I saw that too and was appalled. I mean, the kids were just cheering for their brother to beat those little trailer-trash, spermatozoa. What is this country coming too when we can't even express our opinion on the sideline of a sporting event without fear of repercussion? Where have our 1st amendment rights gone? Did the avenging of our honor after the chinese bombed Pearl Harbor mean nothing? What are we, a bunch of lily-livered, snail eating frogs!?! I have to believe the Obama administration has something to do with this.... (cue and1).
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by afrankw 8/14/2009, 1:42 pm

rip wrote:
Ibystander wrote:Wow, now we're talking. Hopefully this "discussion" would help the Gunners parents chill a little. I do not like to hear from my two young children that they were told by a Gunner parent to shut up because they were cheering for their brother. I told them that this "lady" was probably irrate that her team was losing and was probably telling another parent to shut up, but my kids kept saying, "NO, she looked at us and yelled at us to shut up." When children don't like you, it's very telling. And, when the staff has to ask you to chill or leave, that's also very telling. But, don't worry, I won't expose who you are. You and I both know who you are. And, next time, I'll be joining the other parents near the corner of the field just to enjoy the game.
Yes, I saw that too and was appalled. I mean, the kids were just cheering for their brother to beat those little trailer-trash, spermatozoa. What is this country coming too when we can't even express our opinion on the sideline of a sporting event without fear of repercussion? Where have our 1st amendments rights gone? Did the avenging of our honor after the chinese bombed Pearl Harbor mean nothing? What are we, a bunch of lily-livered, snail eating frogs!?! I have to believe the Obama administration has something to do with this.... (cue and1).

Rip:

Sorry to correct you, however it was the Germans that bombed Perl Harbor. I know this for a fact, please listen to the clip below.

http://www.tigersweat.com/movies/animal/house11.wav
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 8/14/2009, 1:49 pm

If you feel that sitting at the end of the field is what you must do, then do so. I can assure you that no parent on the gunners sideline were telling any children to 'shutup'. The staff asked all of the parents to chill or leave, not one person. You as well as I know that neither side was innocent during that situation, so please do not kid yourself.
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 8/14/2009, 1:51 pm

afrankw wrote:
rip wrote:
Yes, I saw that too and was appalled. I mean, the kids were just cheering for their brother to beat those little trailer-trash, spermatozoa. What is this country coming too when we can't even express our opinion on the sideline of a sporting event without fear of repercussion? Where have our 1st amendments rights gone? Did the avenging of our honor after the chinese bombed Pearl Harbor mean nothing? What are we, a bunch of lily-livered, snail eating frogs!?! I have to believe the Obama administration has something to do with this.... (cue and1).

Rip:

Sorry to correct you, however it was the Germans that bombed Perl Harbor. I know this for a fact, please listen to the clip below.

[url=http://www.tigersweat.com/movies/animal/house11.wav
http://www.tigersweat.com/movies/animal/house11.wav[/quote[/url]]

makes me want to watch 1941 again, long live Belushi...oh wait
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/14/2009, 1:54 pm

afrankw wrote:
rip wrote:

Rip:

The Germans did not bomb Pearl Harbor. It was Hussein. I know, I was there.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 8/14/2009, 2:10 pm

Come on now Ibystander, you are starting to sound a little bitter...IMHO

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/14/2009, 2:15 pm

incognito wrote:
Come on now Ibystander, you are starting to sound a little bitter...IMHO
Bitter that my team won? Not likely, appalled is more like it. I couldn't understand why my team's parents were all sitting near the corner when they had the whole field. So, I sat near the middle, next to the Gunners parents, and then it hit me why. The Gunners parents were plain obnoxious.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by afrankw 8/14/2009, 2:20 pm

Ibystander wrote:
afrankw wrote:
rip wrote:

Rip:

The Germans did not bomb Pearl Harbor. It was Hussein. I know, I was there.

Viedo prof that it was the Germans.

http://www.killerclips.com/util/view-greeting.php?mqg=32710
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by abc123 8/14/2009, 2:34 pm

The Gunner parents need to do some house-cleaning. A good place to start would be with the rather large guy in the UT hat. That one bad apple threatens to spoil the whole bunch. I have feeling that the other dads on the sidelines were simply following the lead of the biggest bully in the room.
Mr UT hat - Please promise not to wear that hat to games anymore. I will replace it with the Tech or Aggie hat of your choice.

abc123
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 8/14/2009, 2:56 pm

abc123 wrote:The Gunner parents need to do some house-cleaning. A good place to start would be with the rather large guy in the UT hat. That one bad apple threatens to spoil the whole bunch. I have feeling that the other dads on the sidelines were simply following the lead of the biggest bully in the room.
Mr UT hat - Please promise not to wear that hat to games anymore. I will replace it with the Tech or Aggie hat of your choice.
Clean up your own act before you start calling people out. Maybe it is time to pull that plank out of your eye.
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next