Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Boca Juniors at it again - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Boca Juniors at it again

+26
Ironman67
t5house
chasematt
Texas FC
mrclean
coachdom
True10
Dallas
Tequilapark
Lauriete
SoccerFan
clueless
happyfeet
Its Me
plantit
Slakemoth
SGPdefender
swindler
rip
Galagtic
b0013
Fxcasiano
omega striker
99mom
Freeatlast
Ibra
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Boca Juniors at it again - Page 2 Empty Re: Boca Juniors at it again

Post by Its Me 8/10/2009, 2:50 pm

Refs don't care who wins. They're out there to help the kids understand the game and two to make a little extra money on the side. Trust me $15 is not worth the screaming from parents. That's one of the reasons they have such a high turn over with referees each year, 40%- 50% quit due to parents. I'm thinking it never crossed the refs mind to say, "Let's see how many parents I can piss off today." If the parents really think they know the Laws of the game then get out there and get your license and help preserve the game!

Its Me
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/10/2009, 2:52 pm

Ran into someone leaving Spectrum and they were floored by the behavior (I think they played after this game).
Although I have a lot of respect for someone to post their side of the story, the bottom line is that it's a FREAKING KID'S GAME - there is no place for any behavior due to a bad call. Even in the event of an injury - you just can't blame the facility nor the referee. We, as parents, put our kids out there so anything they learn from our behavior or any injury they receive rests squarely upon our shoulders.
There is no 'fairness' implied nor expected - you are dealt the cards and you play with them (no pun, regarding the 'card' statement). If you have a referee you don't like or respect, your choice is to play or not. If you don't play and face possible suspension - so be it. You have made your point.
It's laughable to hear that parents behave in a certain way due to how a referee performed. Over the top parents have existed since the beginning of any competition. If you can't control yourself, then don't attend....I know, I've heard it before....'I pay for this, it's my right to attend', it's also your 'right' to behave.
Every kid will 'test the waters' when it comes to behavior, but adults know the situation and are mature enough to overcome their emotions. I honestly can't believe I read the above post that blames the ref and facility. If you are speeding and get pulled over, do you blame the road and the policeman? Sure, there is upset involved, but get serious - it's a game and it doesn't mean a thing - go to any 3v3 tournament, you'll swear the winner's parents get $5,000,000 - that's the only equivalent situation I can think of - it just doesn't matter.
Since they are '99 or '00 parents, here's a tip:
- if it isn't called, it's NOT a foul
- if it isn't called, it's NOT a handball
- if you are playing baseball, and the umpire calls a strike - guess what? It doesn't matter where the pitch was - that's the call.
It doesn't mean your case isn't valid or without merit, but it does mean you should learn to live with the result.
Off my soapbox - have a nice day, hope someone recycled the bottles, so something good came out of the event.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerFan 8/10/2009, 3:08 pm

I'm like the "clueless" person blogging, I was an spectator as I love soccer and take my son to watch these games! Everyone who plays, I'm open. However, I did find it interesting on some of the calls the referee was making towards the other team. You can definitely see it was biased. As the "clueless" person said, deal with it, obviously your just not a spectator your'e a parent because it's okay with what happened in your eyes. The referee should have been calling the right shots and all this could have been avoided. Parents FROM BOTH sides were getting too excited! EVERYBODY was to blame and that referee needs to be OUT! I even overheard some of the FC parents calling the other teams parents racial names. It's that okay in 'your eyes'. Embarassed One last point, the little smirk that referee had at the end was pretty obvious about who's side he was on. Just looking at these comments alone tell you "who their kids play with"!

SoccerFan
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by happyfeet 8/10/2009, 3:14 pm

SoccerFan wrote:I'm like the "clueless" person blogging, I was an spectator as I love soccer and take my son to watch these games! Everyone who plays, I'm open. However, I did find it interesting on some of the calls the referee was making towards the other team. You can definitely see it was biased. As the "clueless" person said, deal with it, obviously your just not a spectator your'e a parent because it's okay with what happened in your eyes. The referee should have been calling the right shots and all this could have been avoided. Parents FROM BOTH sides were getting too excited! EVERYBODY was to blame and that referee needs to be OUT! I even overheard some of the FC parents calling the other teams parents racial names. It's that okay in 'your eyes'. Embarassed One last point, the little smirk that referee had at the end was pretty obvious about who's side he was on. Just looking at these comments alone tell you "who their kids play with"!
Refs should NEVER smile. They should not be allowed any emotion. If they are found to show any, they should be flogged immediately following the game by the losing team.
happyfeet
happyfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerFan 8/10/2009, 3:17 pm

Comments like this is exactly what I'm talking about!! He smirked in a "smart a$$" way...of course he a right to emotions just like the ones you showed right now, but when you have a heated game and you have a referee like the one from last night, you would see Shocked what I'm talking about!

SoccerFan
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by happyfeet 8/10/2009, 3:23 pm

SoccerFan wrote:Comments like this is exactly what I'm talking about!! He smirked in a "smart a$$" way...of course he a right to emotions just like the ones you showed right now, but when you have a heated game and you have a referee like the one from last night, you would see Shocked what I'm talking about!
Terrible stuff! i hope you reported him and he is banned from soccer for life.
happyfeet
happyfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerFan 8/10/2009, 3:29 pm

Well, if I was the parent of the Boca Jr's, I would definitely jump all over it! Maybe not ban him from soccer for the rest of his life, but for a couple of games! YEA! I would love it! To all Boca Jr parents, please reply to this. I'm just a soccer fan and looking at this post, it's all against ya'll. They make it seem as FC Dallas played PERFECT, but I was there and I'm not a fan of either however, whats fair is fair and this game wasn't played fair! You should report this referee and take a camera next time to record EVERYTHING thats happening, even the opposing team so you don't get blasted the way you are right now by all these people. Their obviously hurting because they are trying to ban you. Don't let these people bring you down. Shake all these "haters" OFF! That should be your theme song when going against team.

SoccerFan
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 8/10/2009, 3:39 pm

SoccerFan wrote:Well, if I was the parent of the Boca Jr's, I would definitely jump all over it! Maybe not ban him from soccer for the rest of his life, but for a couple of games! YEA! I would love it! To all Boca Jr parents, please reply to this. I'm just a soccer fan and looking at this post, it's all against ya'll. They make it seem as FC Dallas played PERFECT, but I was there and I'm not a fan of either however, whats fair is fair and this game wasn't played fair! You should report this referee and take a camera next time to record EVERYTHING thats happening, even the opposing team so you don't get blasted the way you are right now by all these people. Their obviously hurting because they are trying to ban you. Don't let these people bring you down. Shake all these "haters" OFF! That should be your theme song when going against team.

Well, thanks for sharing, but if you and Mr. Fxcasciano will excuse me, I have to head back to Earth now.

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerFan 8/10/2009, 3:42 pm

I don't know how much further "into earth" you can get in, because you are on earth unless your an alien affraid !

SoccerFan
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/10/2009, 4:00 pm

Relative to the title of the thread - my personal experience with that club isn't on par with what I read. My BB's team has played Boca about 20 times (older age group). They were always very skilled and, like every team I can think of, have one or two boys that are more aggressive than the rest. As a team, they were never dirty - and I mean 'never'. The common complaint is coaches teach dirty play, more likely than not, coaches let things slide that refs allow to slide as well - don't get confused with allowable play versus dirty play. It's not a soft sport and when they get older, bones get broken from legal plays.
We have had many of our players move to Boca, and they didn't turn into dirty players nor even played differently. It's always easy to dis Boca and Texans - they are the biggest boy's targets on these forums. This event made that target bigger (and, if you are on the team, you would have to agree it's well deserved, right)? If not, who was the one misbehaving?
Still enjoying the ref bashing - I can tell it's nothing you will learn from nor change - so, enjoy your limited time in Classic league in the future, you will most likely join a team only to be eventually shown the door due to your attitude not your son's play (as time goes on, parents are a huge part of the equation and your son's play won't save his fate). My guess is around U17, for the most part, the parents figure it out and groan about calls, but nothing more than that. When they are of driving age, fewer and fewer parents even attend.
Full disclosure: One of my kids plays for a Latino coach and used to play for a Latino club - and we have had many parents think the refs were against us (I scoffed at that as well - I know many refs, they could care less when a spur of the moment call happens). If they are trying to control physicality and your team is physical - expect more calls and deal with it.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by happyfeet 8/10/2009, 4:09 pm

SoccerFan wrote:Well, if I was the parent of the Boca Jr's, I would definitely jump all over it! Maybe not ban him from soccer for the rest of his life, but for a couple of games! YEA! I would love it! To all Boca Jr parents, please reply to this. I'm just a soccer fan and looking at this post, it's all against ya'll. They make it seem as FC Dallas played PERFECT, but I was there and I'm not a fan of either however, whats fair is fair and this game wasn't played fair! You should report this referee and take a camera next time to record EVERYTHING thats happening, even the opposing team so you don't get blasted the way you are right now by all these people. Their obviously hurting because they are trying to ban you. Don't let these people bring you down. Shake all these "haters" OFF! That should be your theme song when going against team.
There's a song called "Shake these "haters" OFF???
happyfeet
happyfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerFan 8/10/2009, 4:12 pm

Yes, that's it! Thanks for clarifying!

SoccerFan
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauriete 8/10/2009, 6:41 pm

99mom wrote:
plantit wrote:
SGPdefender wrote:First of all this whole thing had nothing to do with the fact that Boca lost nor was it ever toward FC Dallas. It started with a bad ref and the owner/manager of Spectrum letting things get out of hand. Boca had previously made complaints about the ref and what do you know, that same ref was the ref that officiated yesterday's game. The only reason why FC Dallas was brought in it was because somone from there side said "You'll are just mad because you'll lost" and that's when things got out of hand. Of course Boca is always made out to be the bad guys and no one else does anything wrong. My opinion, I think some of the coaches/parents from other top teams are intimidated by Boca because the 00 gold team is a very good team and either beat some of the top teams or if not beat them give them a very good challenge. Some of these top clubs charge ridiculous amounts of money and the parents are paying these ridiculous amounts and yet there are being beat by a team from the "hood".
No it's due to the fact that they are out of control. Been at a few of these games and the product on the field is fun to watch. The sidelines, on the boca side are an obnoxious joke.Face the facts, they're 10, they won't win every game.Clean up the circus act of your over the top parents and you will most likely earn some respect. We will all hold our breath.

As for paying ridiculous amounts of money. Boca charges a pretty fee also and yet they have "hood" coaches and crapy practice fields cause they can fool their parents into thinking they are good teams and then end up not making. To me it seems the only person getting payed is the founder/owner who use to drive a mini van and is now driving a Magnum with wheels. "straight hood"

Really, 99Mom, this is your idea of being important to soccer and the issue of out of control parents?

As a Boca parent (from an older Boca team), I am kind of disgusted that you bring up the "Hood". My kid's coaches, as well as the others that I know, are not hoodlums. They are decent people who run decent club. If it is not for you, then don't go there, but do not criticize the people who do choose this club. We do not pay "pretty fees", our practice facility is fine, and why the heck do you care what kind of car the DOC drives? Do you know what Hassan or Chris Hayden or Mike Powers or Tatu drive? Do you think it matters one iota in how they coach or run their club? Do you know what their spouses do for a living? Do you want to see their tax returns? There is no need to bring families or personal issues or personal financial decisions into a discussion on soccer. Or is this just another put down based on your own racial issues?

Get over yourself, blame parents who don't know how to behave at a game, and deal with soccer issues, not your own stereotypes.

And for the record, I have never been thrown out of a game, my kid has never been carded, and yes, Boca, like Texans, is used to being a target. Again, blame the parents of the kids at the game, not the entire club.

Lauriete
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tequilapark 8/10/2009, 6:59 pm

Lauriete wrote:
99mom wrote:
plantit wrote:
SGPdefender wrote:First of all this whole thing had nothing to do with the fact that Boca lost nor was it ever toward FC Dallas. It started with a bad ref and the owner/manager of Spectrum letting things get out of hand. Boca had previously made complaints about the ref and what do you know, that same ref was the ref that officiated yesterday's game. The only reason why FC Dallas was brought in it was because somone from there side said "You'll are just mad because you'll lost" and that's when things got out of hand. Of course Boca is always made out to be the bad guys and no one else does anything wrong. My opinion, I think some of the coaches/parents from other top teams are intimidated by Boca because the 00 gold team is a very good team and either beat some of the top teams or if not beat them give them a very good challenge. Some of these top clubs charge ridiculous amounts of money and the parents are paying these ridiculous amounts and yet there are being beat by a team from the "hood".
No it's due to the fact that they are out of control. Been at a few of these games and the product on the field is fun to watch. The sidelines, on the boca side are an obnoxious joke.Face the facts, they're 10, they won't win every game.Clean up the circus act of your over the top parents and you will most likely earn some respect. We will all hold our breath.

As for paying ridiculous amounts of money. Boca charges a pretty fee also and yet they have "hood" coaches and crapy practice fields cause they can fool their parents into thinking they are good teams and then end up not making. To me it seems the only person getting payed is the founder/owner who use to drive a mini van and is now driving a Magnum with wheels. "straight hood"

Really, 99Mom, this is your idea of being important to soccer and the issue of out of control parents?

As a Boca parent (from an older Boca team), I am kind of disgusted that you bring up the "Hood". My kid's coaches, as well as the others that I know, are not hoodlums. They are decent people who run decent club. If it is not for you, then don't go there, but do not criticize the people who do choose this club. We do not pay "pretty fees", our practice facility is fine, and why the heck do you care what kind of car the DOC drives? Do you know what Hassan or Chris Hayden or Mike Powers or Tatu drive? Do you think it matters one iota in how they coach or run their club? Do you know what their spouses do for a living? Do you want to see their tax returns? There is no need to bring families or personal issues or personal financial decisions into a discussion on soccer. Or is this just another put down based on your own racial issues?

Get over yourself, blame parents who don't know how to behave at a game, and deal with soccer issues, not your own stereotypes.

And for the record, I have never been thrown out of a game, my kid has never been carded, and yes, Boca, like Texans, is used to being a target. Again, blame the parents of the kids at the game, not the entire club.

Many similar thoughts went trough my mind when I saw the response, what does this discussion has todo with how much the coaching directors or owners make? or what they drive? none of our business, and in the case of Boca, if the founder is making a lot of money (and I dont know him), well good for him!
Tequilapark
Tequilapark
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/10/2009, 7:12 pm

For the record, I can guarantee you any cent of income going to Mike Power's mode of transportation goes straight to City Garage - you have to be with Andro to get that one (Hint, he probably had it paid off when he was a Sidekick).
Viva la Boca!
Any club/team claiming to have perfect parents would be made up of robots, IMO.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas 8/10/2009, 8:05 pm

You know I am a soccer spectator and happened to be watching the game and it was a great game with unfortunate bad calls from the ref............ what is funny is that before the Boca game the team playing before them also had their share of words between both coaches and the ref had to call them out to the field... what I also find is that when my kid has played against FC Dallas you never truly know what kids you are gonna play against .... how many kids can you possibly change on a roster or bring in without a roster check!! Boca has true talent ,, great soccer players..... why deny talent where its at! Well it looks like Boca Jr's are quite popular !!! Keep it up HATERS [i] Very Happy. ........... Oh also who fought who? There was never any physical contact between anyone ..... seems to me that only words where exchanged and yes there was a water bottle thrown which did not harm anybody anywhere........... oh yes there where cops out there only because the owner himself said that he called it in as a "riot" only to apologize later for that....... apparently he knew just what to say. Truly sad how us "grown ups" slander on everyone else. For you Boca ya'll keep it up. READ THIS......... When people are jealous off you, don't let them bother you. They are jealous of you because you have better game than them, you look better than them and they want to be you. They are trying to make themselves look better and feel better by trying to hate on you. Later......

Dallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by b0013 8/10/2009, 8:26 pm

Dallas wrote:. ........... Oh also who fought who? There was never any physical contact between anyone ..... seems to me that only words where exchanged and yes there was a water bottle thrown which did not harm anybody anywhere........... oh yes there where cops out there only because the owner himself said that he called it in as a "riot" only to apologize later for that....
In defense of the owner...parent "throwing a water bottle" and "words exchanged" could have easily turned into a riot...

Not sure why the owner apologized...hope he turns the team roster and issue over to NTexas A&D.
b0013
b0013
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 8/10/2009, 9:02 pm

Wow Deja Vu, I remember this. Ahhh the good ol' days. Myself having being in the middle of a situation like this, I leraned many lessons.
1. The majority of Boca's teams are full of very nice people and players.
2. Eventually your kids might play with a player from Boca(they produce many good players that the Texans and FC Dallas' of soccer covet).
3. Eventough it looks like it is the entire parent group, it is usually one or two.
4. These new posters stating they are not affiliated with Boca usually are.
5. Teams that are this highstrung about winning a u9/10 indoor game will not be around at u13.
My $.02,proceed have fun.
Lauriete, TP and clue cheers

Last edited by True10 on 8/10/2009, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I missed a not)
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Boca Juniors at it again - Page 2 Empty $15?

Post by coachdom 8/10/2009, 9:31 pm

Its Me wrote:Refs don't care who wins. They're out there to help the kids understand the game and two to make a little extra money on the side. Trust me $15 is not worth the screaming from parents. That's one of the reasons they have such a high turn over with referees each year, 40%- 50% quit due to parents. I'm thinking it never crossed the refs mind to say, "Let's see how many parents I can piss off today." If the parents really think they know the Laws of the game then get out there and get your license and help preserve the game!
$15? I only get $12 per youth game at most places.
coachdom
coachdom
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 99mom 8/10/2009, 10:01 pm

Tequilapark wrote:
Lauriete wrote:
99mom wrote:
plantit wrote:

Many similar thoughts went trough my mind when I saw the response, what does this discussion has todo with how much the coaching directors or owners make? or what they drive? none of our business, and in the case of Boca, if the founder is making a lot of money (and I dont know him), well good for him!

I said "Hood" cause thats what a Boca parent referred to them as earlier.(O by the way I am from the HOOD also so no racial issues here) I was providing you with info on how hood they are cause if I was making money off parents then I would invest it in a better practice facility or atleast someone to cut the grass!
99mom
99mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mrclean 8/10/2009, 10:03 pm

It is always unfortunate when adults on the sidelines lose their cool. The wrong lessons end up getting taught. I would like to add that I have only seen a few Boca games but I was always impressed with the kids and never noticed any unsportsmanlike behavior from the parents. I agree with True10. It is probably one or two parents that needs to cool themselves down a little. I too have been frustrated with referees making extremely poor calls or noncalls. But if we don't teach the kids to keep their cool in games when they are 10, they will not be able to keep their composure when they are 16 and full of hormones.
NOTE to those 2 or 3 referees in all of North Texas that sometimes show their biases: The "Big Clubs" have some really good people in their organizations with hard working kids and supportive parents. In addition, the "Little Clubs" have some really good people in their organizations with hard working kids and supportive parents. They ALL deserve a fair and impartial game. If there is a club or team that you don't "like", then you should probably find a better part time job.
To the rest of the referees that sweat and freeze and spend weekends working game after game, THANKS!
mrclean
mrclean
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas FC 8/10/2009, 10:04 pm

coachdom wrote:
Its Me wrote:Refs don't care who wins. They're out there to help the kids understand the game and two to make a little extra money on the side. Trust me $15 is not worth the screaming from parents. That's one of the reasons they have such a high turn over with referees each year, 40%- 50% quit due to parents. I'm thinking it never crossed the refs mind to say, "Let's see how many parents I can piss off today." If the parents really think they know the Laws of the game then get out there and get your license and help preserve the game!

That is because you don't choose sides...the extra three bucks comes from the side you choose....
Texas FC
Texas FC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/10/2009, 10:11 pm

Texas FC wrote:
coachdom wrote:

That is because you don't choose sides...the extra three bucks comes from the side you choose....
I thought it was combat pay?
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 8/10/2009, 10:31 pm

Dallas wrote:You know I am a soccer spectator and happened to be watching the game and it was a great game with unfortunate bad calls from the ref............ what is funny is that before the Boca game the team playing before them also had their share of words between both coaches and the ref had to call them out to the field... what I also find is that when my kid has played against FC Dallas you never truly know what kids you are gonna play against .... how many kids can you possibly change on a roster or bring in without a roster check!! Boca has true talent ,, great soccer players..... why deny talent where its at! Well it looks like Boca Jr's are quite popular !!! Keep it up HATERS [i] Very Happy. ........... Oh also who fought who? There was never any physical contact between anyone ..... seems to me that only words where exchanged and yes there was a water bottle thrown which did not harm anybody anywhere........... oh yes there where cops out there only because the owner himself said that he called it in as a "riot" only to apologize later for that....... apparently he knew just what to say. Truly sad how us "grown ups" slander on everyone else. For you Boca ya'll keep it up. READ THIS......... When people are jealous off you, don't let them bother you. They are jealous of you because you have better game than them, you look better than them and they want to be you. They are trying to make themselves look better and feel better by trying to hate on you. Later......

What is it with this "Haters" bit? You sound like the nut that was posting over on that older soccer site. I see this is your first post here, maybe you're the same person. Anyway, whether you are or not, you say people who complain about the bad behavior of some Boca parents are "Haters"? How twisted is that. Boca parents hate the ref and you call other people "haters". Some Boca parents are throwing around bottles at an academy level indoor game because they didn't like the ref, and you think other people are "Haters" because they point out how stupid that is? You should be telling those parents they are childish. And you should tell yourself to quit indulging in the "we're just Victims so you have to ignore our childish behavior" crap. Then to top it all off, you say that Boca has all the talent after they lost on the field. You need to see a shrink.

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas 8/10/2009, 11:26 pm

Freeatlast have you even looked at Boca Jr's record ..................... you must also not know what "haters" even means do you? That's so typical.... lol...... where you even there? Know your facts first ......... no matter what you say you just can't help yourself!
Go to sleep blog on something else......... if you think just hard enough you may eventually come up with something that we don't know. What I find interesting is that you keep blogging............. you are no less or more childish than us as you previously said, just get over it..... seems to me you may be the one that needs that shrink for separation anxiety! Its gonna be okay ..... take you a Xanax ....lol.... its in you med cabinet.. don't forget....

Goodnight Toros and forum.

Dallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauriete 8/11/2009, 5:17 am

Dallas cannot possibly be the guy on the other forum. Dallas can spell.

Lauriete
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next