Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Boca Juniors at it again - Page 4 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Boca Juniors at it again

+26
Ironman67
t5house
chasematt
Texas FC
mrclean
coachdom
True10
Dallas
Tequilapark
Lauriete
SoccerFan
clueless
happyfeet
Its Me
plantit
Slakemoth
SGPdefender
swindler
rip
Galagtic
b0013
Fxcasiano
omega striker
99mom
Freeatlast
Ibra
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Boca Juniors at it again - Page 4 Empty Re: Boca Juniors at it again

Post by clueless 8/12/2009, 9:18 am

taylortoons wrote:This conversation is getting personal. Our kids deserve better from us...We need to agree to disagree and let our players have fun. This will all get serious soon enough... Very Happy
This conversation has been going on for years - it won't ever stop, even if the club in question folds, there will be one to take it's place. Makes for entertaining conversation - always amazing the lack of defense regarding these actions - IMO, the best defense (other than the obvious - don't do it in the first place), is to just not comment on it and don't take offense to someone pointing out a flaw.

clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 8/12/2009, 9:32 am

This entire thing would be funny if it wasn't so sad and pathetic. It's kids soccer and should be about developing and learning to play. When the win matters this much to the parents, it starts to matter to the kids. That's when the learning stops. Bad calls always happen when you lose. It's one of the excuses we provide for ourselves, "we didn't get beat, the ref stole it". This is an issue that the club needs to deal with. They find their teams in this situation on multiple occasions. Clear guidlines need to be set for parental behavior and it needs to be enforced. The club needs to understand that nobody will say that this parent or that parent behaved poorly, they will say that the club does. It may be time to ask the few to play somewhere else.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 8/12/2009, 9:49 am

Dallas wrote:With that response you still show everyone how you still can't move on .... why do you insist on still thinking that the person that quote on quote said Boca was throwing bottles at the opposing team is factual then so be your ignorant self , maybe I should had blogged first maybe you would be agreeing to something else! Oh and for the record Mr. I want to be a "lawyer" justice for my people..lol.... verbal assault is just cause for disciplinary action...... but I bet you didn't get that memo ...that the opposing team's parents had a few nasty words to say! You only want to see, read what you want to. Its called convinience or selective hearing or you can call it selective reading huh?
You must think I am an ignorant Mexican huh? Idiot..... guess what you are not the only one that apparently knows the existence of this "black book" .........
Its not a secret! You must be very familiar with it... is it your best friend?
As a matter of fact, I am a lawyer. Ibra's post says he witnessed it with his own eyes--that makes him an eye witness; an innocent bystander. Pretty credible testimony from my perspective. Not biased, one-sided, self-serving testimony such as your own. Fine, everybody assaulted everybody. Everybody should be fined, jailed, disciplined. Does that make you happy? If they verbally assaulted you, they deserve to be punished, too. For my money, the best course of action is to ban both teams from the Spectrum for letting a kid's game get so out of hand.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 8/12/2009, 9:59 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Dallas wrote:With that response you still show everyone how you still can't move on .... why do you insist on still thinking that the person that quote on quote said Boca was throwing bottles at the opposing team is factual then so be your ignorant self , maybe I should had blogged first maybe you would be agreeing to something else! Oh and for the record Mr. I want to be a "lawyer" justice for my people..lol.... verbal assault is just cause for disciplinary action...... but I bet you didn't get that memo ...that the opposing team's parents had a few nasty words to say! You only want to see, read what you want to. Its called convinience or selective hearing or you can call it selective reading huh?
You must think I am an ignorant Mexican huh? Idiot..... guess what you are not the only one that apparently knows the existence of this "black book" .........
Its not a secret! You must be very familiar with it... is it your best friend?
As a matter of fact, I am a lawyer. Ibra's post says he witnessed it with his own eyes--that makes him an eye witness; an innocent bystander. Pretty credible testimony from my perspective. Not biased, one-sided, self-serving testimony such as your own. Fine, everybody assaulted everybody. Everybody should be fined, jailed, disciplined. Does that make you happy? If they verbally assaulted you, they deserve to be punished, too. For my money, the best course of action is to ban both teams from the Spectrum for letting a kid's game get so out of hand.
One other thing I forgot to address. I don't know you so I couldn't possibly know if you're Mexican. I would never tie being ignorant to any race, nationality, ethnicity. Ignorance can affect anyone of any color, creed, or national origin. Your words make you ignorant, not your heritage.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 8/12/2009, 3:05 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Dallas wrote:No I don't live in a warped little world! Why do you insist in talking about physical violence you have obviously not gotten it have you .... nobody threw anything towards people ...or was there an intention to hurt someone ............ no one was injured ,hurt.... you are a poor example of pathetic!
If I'm a "poor example of pathetic", doesn't that make me not pathetic Question If you were trying to call me pathetic, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Unless you were the one throwing the bottles, how do you know what anyone intended? According to Ibra's original post, "Boca parents were throwing bottles at the opposing team's families and the Spectrum staff". The fact that no one was actually injured is really irrelevant. (1) Trying to justify your behavior by blaming the ref is pathetic; (2) a repeat pattern of hostility and violence by the same group of parents is pathetic; (3) having the police called on you over a 9-year old soccer game is pathetic; (4) throwing a temper tantrum (or apparently multiple tantrums by multiple supposed adults) is pathetic; (5) thinking it's okay because no one got hurt and there was no "physical violence" [according to you] is pathetic; (6) committing criminal actions because you didn't get a call or two and because the ref smiled at the end of the game is pathetic; (7) acting like a child when you're supposed to be the adult is pathetic; (Cool inartfully calling me pathetic because I point out your bad behavior is pathetic; and (9) you, ma'am are pathetic. BTW, according to the Texas Penal Code [that big black book that the Texas Legislature passed telling Texans what they can and can't do from a criminal standpoint] does not require a physical touching or physical injury for a person to be guilty of the criminal offense of "assault". A physical touching is defined by that same book as a criminal "battery". Both are crimes punishable by fine and/or confinement. This is one of the busiest posts on this site so, I'm obviously not the only one who has not moved on.
Man Speedy I must be old when I had to study the Texas Penal Code the thick book was maroon. BTW, I still has the old version and Speedy is absolutely correct on the diffence between assualt and battery, which is a little known legal fact. Got to love those CJ majors.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 8/12/2009, 5:33 pm

Actually, it's a series of books called Vernon's which contains everything from the Agriculutre Code to the Transportation Code and everything in between, including the Penal Code. The official "Black Statutes" do and always have come hard-bound in black. What you have is a reprint for educational purposes. My law school (not criminal justice) version was blue paperback. But, thanks for confirming the accuracy of my legal interpretation.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4