Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Boca Juniors at it again - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Boca Juniors at it again

+26
Ironman67
t5house
chasematt
Texas FC
mrclean
coachdom
True10
Dallas
Tequilapark
Lauriete
SoccerFan
clueless
happyfeet
Its Me
plantit
Slakemoth
SGPdefender
swindler
rip
Galagtic
b0013
Fxcasiano
omega striker
99mom
Freeatlast
Ibra
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Boca Juniors at it again - Page 3 Empty Re: Boca Juniors at it again

Post by Lauriete 8/11/2009, 5:17 am

Dallas cannot possibly be the guy on the other forum. Dallas can spell.

Lauriete
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauriete 8/11/2009, 5:23 am

99mom wrote:
Tequilapark wrote:
Lauriete wrote:
99mom wrote:
plantit wrote:
SGPdefender wrote:First of all this whole thing had nothing to do with the fact that Boca lost nor was it ever toward FC Dallas. It started with a bad ref and the owner/manager of Spectrum letting things get out of hand. Boca had previously made complaints about the ref and what do you know, that same ref was the ref that officiated yesterday's game. The only reason why FC Dallas was brought in it was because somone from there side said "You'll are just mad because you'll lost" and that's when things got out of hand. Of course Boca is always made out to be the bad guys and no one else does anything wrong. My opinion, I think some of the coaches/parents from other top teams are intimidated by Boca because the 00 gold team is a very good team and either beat some of the top teams or if not beat them give them a very good challenge. Some of these top clubs charge ridiculous amounts of money and the parents are paying these ridiculous amounts and yet there are being beat by a team from the "hood".
No it's due to the fact that they are out of control. Been at a few of these games and the product on the field is fun to watch. The sidelines, on the boca side are an obnoxious joke.Face the facts, they're 10, they won't win every game.Clean up the circus act of your over the top parents and you will most likely earn some respect. We will all hold our breath.

As for paying ridiculous amounts of money. Boca charges a pretty fee also and yet they have "hood" coaches and crapy practice fields cause they can fool their parents into thinking they are good teams and then end up not making. To me it seems the only person getting payed is the founder/owner who use to drive a mini van and is now driving a Magnum with wheels. "straight hood"

Really, 99Mom, this is your idea of being important to soccer and the issue of out of control parents?

As a Boca parent (from an older Boca team), I am kind of disgusted that you bring up the "Hood". My kid's coaches, as well as the others that I know, are not hoodlums. They are decent people who run decent club. If it is not for you, then don't go there, but do not criticize the people who do choose this club. We do not pay "pretty fees", our practice facility is fine, and why the heck do you care what kind of car the DOC drives? Do you know what Hassan or Chris Hayden or Mike Powers or Tatu drive? Do you think it matters one iota in how they coach or run their club? Do you know what their spouses do for a living? Do you want to see their tax returns? There is no need to bring families or personal issues or personal financial decisions into a discussion on soccer. Or is this just another put down based on your own racial issues?

Get over yourself, blame parents who don't know how to behave at a game, and deal with soccer issues, not your own stereotypes.

And for the record, I have never been thrown out of a game, my kid has never been carded, and yes, Boca, like Texans, is used to being a target. Again, blame the parents of the kids at the game, not the entire club.

Many similar thoughts went trough my mind when I saw the response, what does this discussion has todo with how much the coaching directors or owners make? or what they drive? none of our business, and in the case of Boca, if the founder is making a lot of money (and I dont know him), well good for him!

I said "Hood" cause thats what a Boca parent referred to them as earlier.(O by the way I am from the HOOD also so no racial issues here) I was providing you with info on how hood they are cause if I was making money off parents then I would invest it in a better practice facility or atleast someone to cut the grass!

So you check out all opposing teams practice facilities? I really doubt he is making a lot of money off of parents-- the fees for Boca are so much less than the big clubs, and guess what? Some of the teams from the big clubs don't get the nicest practice fields either. Again, if this is about parents lacking self-control and intelligence, then the practice fields and the type of car the DOC drives are about as relevant to the discussion as the uniform colors.

Lauriete
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by chasematt 8/11/2009, 8:12 am

Doesn't Spectrum record every game. I think you can buy the DVD from the website....... Haven't played there in a while but you used to be able to....
SoccerFan wrote:Well, if I was the parent of the Boca Jr's, I would definitely jump all over it! Maybe not ban him from soccer for the rest of his life, but for a couple of games! YEA! I would love it! To all Boca Jr parents, please reply to this. I'm just a soccer fan and looking at this post, it's all against ya'll. They make it seem as FC Dallas played PERFECT, but I was there and I'm not a fan of either however, whats fair is fair and this game wasn't played fair! You should report this referee and take a camera next time to record EVERYTHING thats happening, even the opposing team so you don't get blasted the way you are right now by all these people. Their obviously hurting because they are trying to ban you. Don't let these people bring you down. Shake all these "haters" OFF! That should be your theme song when going against team.

chasematt
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/11/2009, 8:19 am

chasematt wrote:Doesn't Spectrum record every game. I think you can buy the DVD from the website....... Haven't played there in a while but you used to be able to....
SoccerFan wrote:Well, if I was the parent of the Boca Jr's, I would definitely jump all over it! Maybe not ban him from soccer for the rest of his life, but for a couple of games! YEA! I would love it! To all Boca Jr parents, please reply to this. I'm just a soccer fan and looking at this post, it's all against ya'll. They make it seem as FC Dallas played PERFECT, but I was there and I'm not a fan of either however, whats fair is fair and this game wasn't played fair! You should report this referee and take a camera next time to record EVERYTHING thats happening, even the opposing team so you don't get blasted the way you are right now by all these people. Their obviously hurting because they are trying to ban you. Don't let these people bring you down. Shake all these "haters" OFF! That should be your theme song when going against team.
Wow, I didn't realize they record games, my kids haven't played there in years - based upon the thread, I'd think the parents and referees would be nervous (or, perhaps, excited they will make some reality television show).
What's the quality of the video like? I've seen some done with booms and it is actually pretty cool as you can see formations and where midfielders need to move, etc... Is there one camera (sweeping back/forth)? How does that work?
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 8/11/2009, 8:32 am

Lauriete wrote:Dallas cannot possibly be the guy on the other forum. Dallas can spell.

Point well taken! I was confused because he makes as much sense as the guy on the other forum. By the way, looks like the other forum is just about dead doesn't it?

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas 8/11/2009, 8:51 am

Actually I am a she not a he .......... for the record! Got it?

Dallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by chasematt 8/11/2009, 12:09 pm

clueless wrote:
chasematt wrote:Doesn't Spectrum record every game. I think you can buy the DVD from the website....... Haven't played there in a while but you used to be able to....
Wow, I didn't realize they record games, my kids haven't played there in years - based upon the thread, I'd think the parents and referees would be nervous (or, perhaps, excited they will make some reality television show).
What's the quality of the video like? I've seen some done with booms and it is actually pretty cool as you can see formations and where midfielders need to move, etc... Is there one camera (sweeping back/forth)? How does that work?
I chacked their website and looks liks you can buy them. I checked out their "goal of the week" section and it looks like their are 2 cameras each one pointing at the goal at the opposite end - not sure if they both run all the time or what - kind of hard to tell as that one was obviously edited. Looks like they have sound also........
BTW If the ref in question here is the one I am thinking of he's not my favorite either but I understand he is somehow related to the owners....... Still no excuse for physical violence at a youth soccer game......

chasematt
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas 8/11/2009, 12:42 pm

Physical violence???? None get over that..... if any it would be verbal...... let's get the facts straight please! NEXT!

Dallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 99mom 8/11/2009, 12:53 pm

Lauriete wrote:
99mom wrote:
Tequilapark wrote:
Lauriete wrote:
99mom wrote:
plantit wrote:
SGPdefender wrote:First of all this whole thing had nothing to do with the fact that Boca lost nor was it ever toward FC Dallas. It started with a bad ref and the owner/manager of Spectrum letting things get out of hand. Boca had previously made complaints about the ref and what do you know, that same ref was the ref that officiated yesterday's game. The only reason why FC Dallas was brought in it was because somone from there side said "You'll are just mad because you'll lost" and that's when things got out of hand. Of course Boca is always made out to be the bad guys and no one else does anything wrong. My opinion, I think some of the coaches/parents from other top teams are intimidated by Boca because the 00 gold team is a very good team and either beat some of the top teams or if not beat them give them a very good challenge. Some of these top clubs charge ridiculous amounts of money and the parents are paying these ridiculous amounts and yet there are being beat by a team from the "hood".
No it's due to the fact that they are out of control. Been at a few of these games and the product on the field is fun to watch. The sidelines, on the boca side are an obnoxious joke.Face the facts, they're 10, they won't win every game.Clean up the circus act of your over the top parents and you will most likely earn some respect. We will all hold our breath.

As for paying ridiculous amounts of money. Boca charges a pretty fee also and yet they have "hood" coaches and crapy practice fields cause they can fool their parents into thinking they are good teams and then end up not making. To me it seems the only person getting payed is the founder/owner who use to drive a mini van and is now driving a Magnum with wheels. "straight hood"

Really, 99Mom, this is your idea of being important to soccer and the issue of out of control parents?

As a Boca parent (from an older Boca team), I am kind of disgusted that you bring up the "Hood". My kid's coaches, as well as the others that I know, are not hoodlums. They are decent people who run decent club. If it is not for you, then don't go there, but do not criticize the people who do choose this club. We do not pay "pretty fees", our practice facility is fine, and why the heck do you care what kind of car the DOC drives? Do you know what Hassan or Chris Hayden or Mike Powers or Tatu drive? Do you think it matters one iota in how they coach or run their club? Do you know what their spouses do for a living? Do you want to see their tax returns? There is no need to bring families or personal issues or personal financial decisions into a discussion on soccer. Or is this just another put down based on your own racial issues?

Get over yourself, blame parents who don't know how to behave at a game, and deal with soccer issues, not your own stereotypes.

And for the record, I have never been thrown out of a game, my kid has never been carded, and yes, Boca, like Texans, is used to being a target. Again, blame the parents of the kids at the game, not the entire club.

Many similar thoughts went trough my mind when I saw the response, what does this discussion has todo with how much the coaching directors or owners make? or what they drive? none of our business, and in the case of Boca, if the founder is making a lot of money (and I dont know him), well good for him!

I said "Hood" cause thats what a Boca parent referred to them as earlier.(O by the way I am from the HOOD also so no racial issues here) I was providing you with info on how hood they are cause if I was making money off parents then I would invest it in a better practice facility or atleast someone to cut the grass!

So you check out all opposing teams practice facilities? I really doubt he is making a lot of money off of parents-- the fees for Boca are so much less than the big clubs, and guess what? Some of the teams from the big clubs don't get the nicest practice fields either. Again, if this is about parents lacking self-control and intelligence, then the practice fields and the type of car the DOC drives are about as relevant to the discussion as the uniform colors.

No I don't check out the other teams practice fields. I already told you I am from the hood so drive down that street from time to time. Anyways not here to argue with you.But how do you know where the big clubs practice? My bb played with Boca but I was not happy with the fields or coaching.
99mom
99mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by t5house 8/11/2009, 1:00 pm

Dallas wrote:Actually I am a she not a he .......... for the record! Got it?

Welcome back And1....why did you change your name to Dallas?

t5house
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Boca Juniors at it again - Page 3 Empty Spectrum video/ref

Post by Ironman67 8/11/2009, 1:47 pm

You can buy videos of most of the games at Spectrum. If memory serves they are $7 ea or 2 for $12, something like that. If there is more than one person working at the time of your game they have a person who works in the back room and switches the camera to follow the ball in play. I believe they have two cameras mounted opposite the stands. The quality is average, there is no sound and no zoom feature, or at least they don't use one if it is available.

If the ref is the one I'm thinking of he has made too many bad calls/non-calls in too many games. He allows very physical (read dirty) play generally which is unfortunate because I have seen fist fights break out when adult men play (too much testosterone on the field for the ref not to control the game lol! ). I am a pretty stout individual and I can take it as well as dish it out and I am hard to knock off my line. I enjoy clean, physical futbol as a player and spectator but there is no room for outright dirty play in "The Beautiful Game". The ref does have some imparted responsibility to maintain a semblance of order regardless of the pay scale. I won't play at the facility in question any more because of the potential of having that ref. I know we should all take the "high-road" as adults but when a ref is letting you or your team get physically beat up the frustration mounts for the players and the spectators alike. So, I made the decision to take my game elsewhere. If enough people do that then the message will get across. The way I see it, if you don't like the product being offered then you take your business elsewhere. There are lots of choices for indoor facilities in NTX. IMHO when we are discussing younger players the ref's greatest responsibility should be to protect the players and control the game. Teaching the fundamentals of the game is secondary. The ref I'm thinking of will call an unintentional hand-ball and then let a keeper come out of the box and kick a player in the gut who is on the ground when the ball is long gone with no call (I'm not making this up. I was there and saw it happen. Perhaps, he did not see it, but everyone in both stands did. Unfortuantely, the camera operator missed it because the ball was already gone.). Fortunately, the coach of the keeper who kicked the other player showed a lot of class and pulled his keeper before it got really out of hand. For the record, my kid wasn't involved tongue.

For all those refs out there who call a great game, and there are more good ones than bad ones IMO, my hat is off to you. I know it is a tough and thankless job. God Bless
Ironman67
Ironman67
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas 8/11/2009, 3:18 pm

Change my name? This is the first time I use this name. I think you are confused........ Maybe I should rename myself to Lady Dallas ...how about that? Will that help???

Dallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by chasematt 8/11/2009, 4:16 pm

Dallas wrote:Physical violence???? None get over that..... if any it would be verbal...... let's get the facts straight please! NEXT!
From the original post:
"Arrived at Spectrum today with my bb and watched the Boca Juniors parents assaulting the families of a team that had just beaten the 00' team in the Indoor finals. Police had to be called as the Boca parents were throwing bottles at the opposing team's families and the Spectrum staff."
I'd say bottles are physical. NEXT

chasematt
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas 8/11/2009, 4:32 pm

Well I guess if the wall could speak .... it would say Ouch!!!

Dallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/11/2009, 4:35 pm

Dallas wrote:Well I guess if the wall could speak .... it would say Ouch!!!
Regardless of it being verbal or physical - it's horrid behavior in front of children, let alone, as a response to a child's game.
Still enjoying reading the defending of the defenseless - reminds me of the 'depends what 'is' is defense'.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 8/11/2009, 5:42 pm

clueless wrote:
Dallas wrote:Well I guess if the wall could speak .... it would say Ouch!!!
Regardless of it being verbal or physical - it's horrid behavior in front of children, let alone, as a response to a child's game.
Still enjoying reading the defending of the defenseless - reminds me of the 'depends what 'is' is defense'.
I think poor, misguided misses the point altogether. In her warped world, it's only physical violence if the bullet hits its target, the fist hits the chin, or (in this case) the bottle cracks someone's skull open.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas 8/11/2009, 7:22 pm

Get over it................ move on...... everyone else has!

Dallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas 8/11/2009, 7:27 pm

No I don't live in a warped little world! Why do you insist in talking about physical violence you have obviously not gotten it have you .... nobody threw anything towards people ...or was there an intention to hurt someone ............ no one was injured ,hurt.... you are a poor example of pathetic!

Dallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by t5house 8/11/2009, 10:22 pm

t5house wrote:
Dallas wrote:Actually I am a she not a he .......... for the record! Got it?

Welcome back And1....why did you change your name to Dallas?

Dallas.....I know this is the first time you used the signon 'Dallas', try to keep up. I was referring to you using the And1 signon over at TM and now your using 'Dallas'....see that's what we call changing your name..............you used And1 and now your using Dallas...
...did i go slow enough for you?
Anyway.....Welcome to the site! No need to start on the wrong foot on this site. Enjoy!

t5house
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by b0013 8/11/2009, 10:27 pm

Dallas wrote:Get over it................ move on...... everyone else has!

1060 views on this thread......everyone else hasn't...
b0013
b0013
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 8/11/2009, 10:46 pm

Dallas wrote:No I don't live in a warped little world! Why do you insist in talking about physical violence you have obviously not gotten it have you .... nobody threw anything towards people ...or was there an intention to hurt someone ............ no one was injured ,hurt.... you are a poor example of pathetic!
If I'm a "poor example of pathetic", doesn't that make me not pathetic Question If you were trying to call me pathetic, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Unless you were the one throwing the bottles, how do you know what anyone intended? According to Ibra's original post, "Boca parents were throwing bottles at the opposing team's families and the Spectrum staff". The fact that no one was actually injured is really irrelevant. (1) Trying to justify your behavior by blaming the ref is pathetic; (2) a repeat pattern of hostility and violence by the same group of parents is pathetic; (3) having the police called on you over a 9-year old soccer game is pathetic; (4) throwing a temper tantrum (or apparently multiple tantrums by multiple supposed adults) is pathetic; (5) thinking it's okay because no one got hurt and there was no "physical violence" [according to you] is pathetic; (6) committing criminal actions because you didn't get a call or two and because the ref smiled at the end of the game is pathetic; (7) acting like a child when you're supposed to be the adult is pathetic; (Cool inartfully calling me pathetic because I point out your bad behavior is pathetic; and (9) you, ma'am are pathetic. BTW, according to the Texas Penal Code [that big black book that the Texas Legislature passed telling Texans what they can and can't do from a criminal standpoint] does not require a physical touching or physical injury for a person to be guilty of the criminal offense of "assault". A physical touching is defined by that same book as a criminal "battery". Both are crimes punishable by fine and/or confinement. This is one of the busiest posts on this site so, I'm obviously not the only one who has not moved on.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 8/11/2009, 10:54 pm

For the Boca parents and supporters. Biased reffing, racial slurs, parents screaming at each other. How many parents got their kid and left ? None? Hmmm!! Sound just like the type of place I always look for to bring my children.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Galagtic 8/11/2009, 11:20 pm

WOW!!! This is very interesting.. so I take it there will be a lot of people/fans/haters... at all the Texas Toro's. SC '00 Gold games to see what the fuzz is about. They might have to have the Texas Toro's SC '00 Gold Vs. F.C. Dallas '00 Gold at the Pizza Hut Stadium before or at half time of the F.C. Dallas game that would really increase the ticket sells. LOL!!!
Galagtic
Galagtic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas 8/11/2009, 11:43 pm

With that response you still show everyone how you still can't move on .... why do you insist on still thinking that the person that quote on quote said Boca was throwing bottles at the opposing team is factual then so be your ignorant self , maybe I should had blogged first maybe you would be agreeing to something else! Oh and for the record Mr. I want to be a "lawyer" justice for my people..lol.... verbal assault is just cause for disciplinary action...... but I bet you didn't get that memo ...that the opposing team's parents had a few nasty words to say! You only want to see, read what you want to. Its called convinience or selective hearing or you can call it selective reading huh?
You must think I am an ignorant Mexican huh? Idiot..... guess what you are not the only one that apparently knows the existence of this "black book" .........
Its not a secret! You must be very familiar with it... is it your best friend?

Dallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by taylortoons 8/12/2009, 8:56 am

This conversation is getting personal. Our kids deserve better from us...We need to agree to disagree and let our players have fun. This will all get serious soon enough... Very Happy
taylortoons
taylortoons
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/12/2009, 9:18 am

taylortoons wrote:This conversation is getting personal. Our kids deserve better from us...We need to agree to disagree and let our players have fun. This will all get serious soon enough... Very Happy
This conversation has been going on for years - it won't ever stop, even if the club in question folds, there will be one to take it's place. Makes for entertaining conversation - always amazing the lack of defense regarding these actions - IMO, the best defense (other than the obvious - don't do it in the first place), is to just not comment on it and don't take offense to someone pointing out a flaw.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next