Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Hands down FC Dallas Goncalves top team Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Hands down FC Dallas Goncalves top team

+27
burnthestar
jimulon6
Laimport
finish1
tomuchsoccer
WRG
creeper
cowpukesfan
toobookoo4you
plantit
futbolista
Soccerdad79
TexasSoccer02
soccer'02dad
BAFANA BAFANA
tigre4now
goscore!
accidentalelbow
krowdkontrol
just4kickz
02boys
omega striker
go99
Sprint
debit
GOOOAAALLL
OnestrikeOnegoal
31 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hands down FC Dallas Goncalves top team Empty Hands down FC Dallas Goncalves top team

Post by OnestrikeOnegoal 3/17/2012, 3:28 pm

Great game FC Dallas Goncalves 4 vs Snell 1 other scores?
OnestrikeOnegoal
OnestrikeOnegoal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Hands down FC Dallas Goncalves top team Empty Re: Hands down FC Dallas Goncalves top team

Post by GOOOAAALLL 3/17/2012, 5:16 pm

DT South 3-1 over Solar Dynamo
Liverpool Fagen 3-2 over FCD Snell

Not sure what happened to Snell teams but they have lost every game this season.
GOOOAAALLL
GOOOAAALLL
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Hands down FC Dallas Goncalves top team Empty Re: Hands down FC Dallas Goncalves top team

Post by debit 3/17/2012, 6:33 pm

FCD Snell beat Goncalves 2-1 on Feb 5 to win the Winter Blast tournament. Not sure what's different in league play.

I agree that based on recent results, I would rate FCD Goncalves as #1 in the 02 age group right now with DTS a close 2nd.

Anyone know the result of the Solar Red Crushers vs TFC game?

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 3/17/2012, 6:50 pm

debit wrote:FCD Snell beat Goncalves 2-1 on Feb 5 to win the Winter Blast tournament. Not sure what's different in league play.

I agree that based on recent results, I would rate FCD Goncalves as #1 in the 02 age group right now with DTS a close 2nd.

Solar Red Crushers 6-0 over TFC Larry

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/17/2012, 10:06 pm

way to go Coach G. Great coach and even better person.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/17/2012, 10:30 pm

Sprint wrote:
debit wrote:FCD Snell beat Goncalves 2-1 on Feb 5 to win the Winter Blast tournament. Not sure what's different in league play.

ouch! affraid
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by 02boys 3/19/2012, 9:33 am

No TFC PK's this time around?
02boys
02boys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by just4kickz 3/19/2012, 11:10 am

Looks like it's time for DTS to pass on the torch or is it? affraid
just4kickz
just4kickz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 3/19/2012, 11:57 am

just4kickz wrote:

Is he referring to FCD Goncalves being FC Dallas top team or them being the overall top team for the 02 age group?
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 3/19/2012, 12:14 pm

krowdkontrol wrote:
just4kickz wrote:

Is he referring to FCD Goncalves being FC Dallas top team or them being the overall top team for the 02 age group?

You assume I'm a 'he'.

I think my opinion was clearly stated and not sure what part of you find difficult to understand.

FCD Goncalves beat DTS last fall in SDL league play. At the time, I chalked it up to a fluke plus I heard that DTS was missing something like 4 starters that day. Now they have beaten DTS again in spring league play and also avenged their recent tournament loss against FCD Snell.

I think at the moment they are the best in the 02 age group. DTS is a close second and Solar Red Crushers are a close 3rd. Based on game results, it seems there may be a gap after those 3 teams before you get to the group of FCD Snell, Solar Dynamo, TFC Larry, and others...

For the record, my son doesn't play for FCD Goncalves.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 3/19/2012, 1:10 pm

debit wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:
just4kickz wrote:

You assume I'm a 'he'.

I think my opinion was clearly stated and not sure what part of you find difficult to understand.

FCD Goncalves beat DTS last fall in SDL league play. At the time, I chalked it up to a fluke plus I heard that DTS was missing something like 4 starters that day. Now they have beaten DTS again in spring league play and also avenged their recent tournament loss against FCD Snell.

I think at the moment they are the best in the 02 age group. DTS is a close second and Solar Red Crushers are a close 3rd. Based on game results, it seems there may be a gap after those 3 teams before you get to the group of FCD Snell, Solar Dynamo, TFC Larry, and others...

I asked a simple question looking for a simple answer. Your second sentence wasnt needed. If you think they are the top team. Thats your opinion.

The spring and summer time tournaments leading up to QT will determine the top team for the 02 age group.

For the record, my son doesn't play for DTS 02.
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 3/19/2012, 2:14 pm

maybe... maybe not...

I think it's a fluid situation since it's academy and players are still moving around. The picture will get clearer in the tournaments after July 1 when players are locked in for the U11 year, but even with the 01's, QT had Solar Red seeded 1st and DT Gall seeded 3rd, but DT Gall has nearly gone undefeated (they stumbled last week to middle-of-the-pack Wizards) and will finish the year-long season in 1st place including a 4-1 win over Solar Red.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 3/19/2012, 2:24 pm

debit wrote:maybe... maybe not...

I think it's a fluid situation since it's academy and players are still moving around. The picture will get clearer in the tournaments after July 1 when players are locked in for the U11 year, but even with the 01's, QT had Solar Red seeded 1st and DT Gall seeded 3rd, but DT Gall has nearly gone undefeated (they stumbled last week to middle-of-the-pack Wizards) and will finish the year-long season in 1st place including a 4-1 win over Solar Red.

You are absolutely correct.
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/19/2012, 3:31 pm

krowdkontrol wrote:
debit wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:
just4kickz wrote:

You assume I'm a 'he'.

I asked a simple question looking for a simple answer. Your second sentence wasnt needed. If you think they are the top team. Thats your opinion.

The spring and summer time tournaments leading up to QT will determine the top team for the 02 age group.

For the record, my son doesn't play for DTS 02.

I be he doesn't care if he is the top team or the top fcd team
for the record my sone doesn't play for FCD
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 3/19/2012, 8:23 pm

debit wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:
just4kickz wrote:

You assume I'm a 'he'.

I'll assume you're just a smack talker. Since your bb doesn't play for FCD Goncalves and I'm sure you don't play for DTS, I'd say you just like to talk smack about teams that beat yours. Since you know so much about teams you don't participate with, maybe we should also assume your the guy hiding in the bushes and stalking our kids during their games. If not, maybe you could tell that freak to beat it!
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by goscore! 3/19/2012, 9:13 pm

didn't DTS just beat Snell like 8-0? Little better than FCD G's 4-1... just sayin

goscore!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 3/19/2012, 9:56 pm

goscore! wrote:didn't DTS just beat Snell like 8-0? Little better than FCD G's 4-1... just sayin

Snell team had just played a game a few minutes before going against texans south.

Goncalves got a fresh snell team.

Most of the games played can go either way this season. All of the teams in this league can beat each other any day.

Saturday Texans beat Dynamo and Goncalves beat Snell. Next week it can all be the other way around.

My bb does play for Goncalves.
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BAFANA BAFANA 3/20/2012, 12:47 am

tigre4now wrote:
goscore! wrote:didn't DTS just beat Snell like 8-0? Little better than FCD G's 4-1... just sayin

Snell team had just played a game a few minutes before going against texans south.

Most of the games played can go either way this season. All of the teams in this league can beat each other any day.

Saturday Texans beat Dynamo and Goncalves beat Snell. Next week it can all be the other way around.

Say what you want to say about Snell but to me Snell's team is the top FCD team. Just because your team wins at U10 it means nothing. Most of the teams in this league play kick ball except for Snell and DTS thats it, everyone else plays to win with kicking the ball out of danger forward or out of bounds. FCDG is a one dimensional team boot the ball forward and hope the forward can make something happened.
BAFANA BAFANA
BAFANA BAFANA
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by goscore! 3/20/2012, 8:28 am

maybe FCD-Sn did play a game before, but there's around 30 kids on the team, don't think the extra 15 min playing time matters that much
These games can go either way on any given day, 10 year old players have good days and off ones. FCD-G isn't "hands down top team" as the title of the thread says. I agree with the PP, they are a very one dimensional team, kick it up the field and let a fast ahletic player kick it hard towards the goal...can't really fault them, it works at u10. FCD-Sn and DTS move the ball extremely well & it seems DTS has also many (above average) skilled individual players.

goscore!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 3/20/2012, 9:38 am

accidentalelbow wrote:
debit wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:
just4kickz wrote:

You assume I'm a 'he'.

I'll assume you're just a smack talker. Since your bb doesn't play for FCD Goncalves and I'm sure you don't play for DTS, I'd say you just like to talk smack about teams that beat yours. Since you know so much about teams you don't participate with, maybe we should also assume your the guy hiding in the bushes and stalking our kids during their games. If not, maybe you could tell that freak to beat it!

Funny coming from the king of smack talk.

"...the game wasn't even that close. DTS had 43 shots on goal and just couldn't find the back of the net..."
---accidentalelbow

Btw, I'm not just a smack talker. I'm also a father, son, brother, uncle, employee, boss, volunteer. I don't always talk smack, but when I do, I drink Dos XX.

I was just stating my opinion hoping for some interesting debate and discourse. I don't even mind when you call me a stalker; I found it somewhat amusing because of your need to use such extreme hyperbole.

I've seen all these teams play (binoculars come in handy when hiding in the bushes), and yes, these teams have all beaten my son's team. Life goes on even if some anonymous person (me) on a message board thinks your son plays on the 2nd best team in North Texas at the moment. Heck, my son's team is probably only considered the 102nd best team in North Texas by some people, but it's all good. He'll keep training hard and hope someday he can beat the 101st best team.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/20/2012, 11:51 am

goscore! wrote:maybe FCD-Sn did play a game before, but there's around 30 kids on the team, don't think the extra 15 min playing time matters that much
These games can go either way on any given day, 10 year old players have good days and off ones. FCD-G isn't "hands down top team" as the title of the thread says. I agree with the PP, they are a very one dimensional team, kick it up the field and let a fast ahletic player kick it hard towards the goal...can't really fault them, it works at u10. FCD-Sn and DTS move the ball extremely well & it seems DTS has also many (above average) skilled individual players.
PP? Suspect
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer'02dad 3/20/2012, 2:21 pm

No, My team is better than yours.We are number one. lol!
soccer'02dad
soccer'02dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by just4kickz 3/20/2012, 2:30 pm

soccer'02dad wrote:No, My team is better than yours.We are number one. lol!

Your team maybe #1 but my team is super!!
just4kickz
just4kickz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/20/2012, 4:18 pm

BAFANA BAFANA wrote:
tigre4now wrote:

Say what you want to say about Snell but to me Snell's team is the top FCD team. Just because your team wins at U10 it means nothing. Most of the teams in this league play kick ball except for Snell and DTS thats it, everyone else plays to win with kicking the ball out of danger forward or out of bounds. FCDG is a one dimensional team boot the ball forward and hope the forward can make something happened.
my bb has actually trained with goncalves and his players are very skilled i actually liked his training as did my bb but since we live in the south we play in the south Wink

Back to top Go down

Hands down FC Dallas Goncalves top team Empty Texans team

Post by TexasSoccer02 3/20/2012, 5:49 pm

I heard some of the players might be going to a texans team. Wonder if it would be dts or the "other super texans team" or if it is all rumors.. In the end they have a good team. Either way as long as te kids are happy that is what matters.

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next