Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Texans Fall Festival Seeding process - Page 12 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Texans Fall Festival Seeding process

+42
Axxman
trblmkr
Goooaaal
OnTheSurface
cowpukesfan
twotone
crazyET
TBBD
True10
soccermom97b
getafe01
finish1
Family5
TEK2000
Soccerinsanity
Ace70
Marvelousmar
Maradona
Big Swoosh
Havefun
soccer23
eredivisie
Iplaysoccer
jimulon6
DragonStryker
go99
Turftoe96
toffeemate
EastTexasSoccer
bigtex75081
The German
rqps
love_your_refs
soccermom14
krowdkontrol
scrdad
my2cents
Se_la_perdio!
futbolfiend
omega striker
mspan02
Laimport
46 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Texans Fall Festival Seeding process - Page 12 Empty Re: Texans Fall Festival Seeding process

Post by go99 11/14/2012, 8:42 am

this is NTX there will be no shortage of parents/teams happily waiting with open wallets

go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Texans Fall Festival Seeding process - Page 12 Empty Re: Texans Fall Festival Seeding process

Post by Guest 11/14/2012, 9:54 am

"Knowing how many teams got screwed this year by this bait-and-switch... I think a team would be foolish to register for this tournament next year before getting a written assurance that they will be in the qualifying bracket"

what it shows is that either the texans are incompetent or willfully fraudulent, buyer beware........

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooneyhasplugs 11/14/2012, 11:12 am

soccerisgood123 wrote:"Knowing how many teams got screwed this year by this bait-and-switch... I think a team would be foolish to register for this tournament next year before getting a written assurance that they will be in the qualifying bracket"

what it shows is that either the texans are incompetent or willfully fraudulent, buyer beware........

probably a lot of both. Why anyone on here is posting as if they are surprised that a club team is trying to drive traffic to their business and make money is beyond me. PT Barnum is embarassed by how badly these guys fool people. Its always been $$$ first for the clubs. If a stud player or two comes out of their program they'll post it like thats what everyone will become. You know what the say about a fool and his money

Rooneyhasplugs
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Turftoe96 11/14/2012, 11:25 am

Changes....They've gone to a 16 team Red Bracket in the 97 age group, so less teams getting screwed....maybe?
Turftoe96
Turftoe96
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 11/14/2012, 11:28 am

ETX should have waited longer. Rolling Eyes
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtex75081 11/14/2012, 11:28 am

Rooneyhasplugs wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:"Knowing how many teams got screwed this year by this bait-and-switch... I think a team would be foolish to register for this tournament next year before getting a written assurance that they will be in the qualifying bracket"

probably a lot of both. Why anyone on here is posting as if they are surprised that a club team is trying to drive traffic to their business and make money is beyond me. PT Barnum is embarassed by how badly these guys fool people. Its always been $$$ first for the clubs. If a stud player or two comes out of their program they'll post it like thats what everyone will become. You know what the say about a fool and his money
But that's the thing... I don't think Texans leadership is incompetent. I don't think they're stupid at all. I think they're smart and extremely crafty.

Their leadership seems to always know exactly how much pain and inconvenience the people around here are willing to tolerate. They push the limits of what's acceptable. Then, once our community adjusts to the new level of discomfort, they push out again to our new boundaries.

There's no doubt about it, the Texans organization is the market leader. They use that position (and their size and reputation) to get exactly what they want. And we, ironically enough, whether it's intentional or unintentional, consistently enable their business practices. By not boycotting their offerings, we're giving them the green light.

@go99 is right, this is NTX and there will be no shortage of parents/teams happily waiting with open wallets. The Texans are well aware of that fact.
bigtex75081
bigtex75081
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/14/2012, 12:02 pm

OH WAIT, WHAT? TEXANS ARE SHADY AND ABOUT THEIR MONEY Shocked affraid

I've never heard that said before. I thought they were honest, straight forward and just. All about develoment, happiness and sunshine over there.

Surley what happened to these teams was an honest mistake and will be corrected. I mean, they wouldn't want to sully the Texans name.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/14/2012, 12:08 pm

I will be putting on a new tournament with HN. It's called the Dallas Cup Qualifiers. With 2 DC spots open to the finalist. Teams that sign up early get guaranteed spots in the gold division. I need that payable in small umarked bills in a satchel. You can PM me for the drop of locations What a Face
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtex75081 11/14/2012, 12:23 pm

go99 wrote:OH WAIT, WHAT? TEXANS ARE SHADY AND ABOUT THEIR MONEY Shocked affraid

I've never heard that said before. I thought they were honest, straight forward and just. All about develoment, happiness and sunshine over there.

Surley what happened to these teams was an honest mistake and will be corrected. I mean, they wouldn't want to sully the Texans name.
I don't have any concerns about what the Texans organization does with THEIR money. What I don't like is that their business decisions (i.e. artificially high price points, fraudulent business practices) are indirectly affecting MY money. I don't give the Texans any money but, because so many other people do and they're the market leaders that other organizations around here follow, they indirectly impact the amount of money that I spend.
bigtex75081
bigtex75081
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom97b 11/14/2012, 6:43 pm

Turftoe96 wrote:Changes....They've gone to a 16 team Red Bracket in the 97 age group, so less teams getting screwed....maybe?

TFC Blue is happy about that
soccermom97b
soccermom97b
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosier41 11/15/2012, 7:36 am

I am glad someone is happy. Still trying to figure out how the decided the schedule for the black bracket. 3 teams per bracket. You play both teams in your own bracket and then one cross over game against a team from the other bracket. So from our bracket (full disclosure Barcelona parent), we draw the top team in the other bracket while the other two teams in our bracket draw very low seeded Texans teams. Doesnt seem right but hell this whole tournament has been a cluster *$%@ from the start.

hoosier41
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Havefun 11/15/2012, 4:15 pm

hoosier41 wrote:I am glad someone is happy. Still trying to figure out how the decided the schedule for the black bracket. 3 teams per bracket. You play both teams in your own bracket and then one cross over game against a team from the other bracket. So from our bracket (full disclosure Barcelona parent), we draw the top team in the other bracket while the other two teams in our bracket draw very low seeded Texans teams. Doesnt seem right but hell this whole tournament has been a cluster *$%@ from the start.

After you pointed it out, looks like TD had tired head from the 97 group and didn't put any thought to the black bracket. If you look at the grid your not playing the #1 team in the other bracket your playing the #3 team. Don't get me wondering how the seeding took place. The Dallas Texans Red are the only D2 team in the Black group, so I can see them being seed #1 and Barc. is 1st in D3 so you are seeded #2. Don't ask me how the remaining teams seeding was determined doesn't make sense. Also doesn't look like TD was very fond of the DT-RED team see their games times.

I bet ETX got into Bobby Rhine DC qualifying group, since we haven't heard a word (or seen tears) from them. Thought if I through that out, we'll go 3 or 4 more pages.

Anyways good luck to all. Got to admit the 97 group has gotten my attention. Definitely will make it a point to stop by and catch some of the groups games.

Havefun
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethrower 11/16/2012, 1:14 pm

They have cashed the checks, made the schedules, ignored phone calls and ignored all the anger. See everyone at the tournament and if any one see's the TD punch him in the lip..
JERK

flamethrower
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by twotone 11/25/2012, 8:44 pm

we see the results from Bobby Rhine..... u know what I'm talking about. do we get crow, excuses, or more silence?

twotone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 11/25/2012, 9:15 pm

I think he's talking on a different thread?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolfiend 11/25/2012, 9:51 pm

twotone wrote:we see the results from Bobby Rhine..... u know what I'm talking about. do we get crow, excuses, or more silence?

just got back into town, you can collect your pound of flesh in 97 boys Ill post my recap there Smile
futbolfiend
futbolfiend
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12