Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

top 01 teams? - Page 11 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

top 01 teams?

+65
ojo
burnthestar
Sprint
cowpukesfan
Tornado01
soccer77
rustynail11
Amidoinitrite?
futbolista
cholo14
lovescr01
cds3
ddearen
Soccerismylife
getafe01
Sporting01
coachdom
snp
JukeEm
finish1
Offside
hammer
PG-Boy
BAFANA BAFANA
rdg
Soccerdad79
dcrawl
txsoccer11
hunden97
Wildcat44
Durty-Tackle
Axxman
GK2
staywide
steamers12
01sonsoccer
jack0fspeed
trblmkr
SDadX2
merlin
creeper
jstply
chad85
Majortom
FGFF
soccerkix
mplsnsg
NoLo
rantnrave
slampg
cts
anselansel
zemiblast
t5house
futboleros
new_texans
scrdad
SEAOTTER
Galagtic
wolverine
stk1
balin1971
siete7
STXGALAXY
0105BOYS
69 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

top 01 teams? - Page 11 Empty Re: top 01 teams?

Post by lovescr01 7/5/2011, 6:59 pm

cholo14 wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:
cds3 wrote:Texans Gall over DTS? What have Texans Gall done to "deserve" that spot? You probably know something I don't....

In my opinion, Solar, FCD premier and FCD red should be top 3, then DTS, FWFC, Titans (SaoPaulo), Texans Gall in the next level; Wizards, FCD Juniors and Figo completing the "true" D1. No particular order in any of the 3 levels....

did you know that DTS lost to solar blue 1-4 and solar blue lost to Gall 0-6 and Gall won the Carey tournament in final over Solar Red?

That was 2 months ago, and a month later they got shot-out by Solar in the finals of the ASG Adidas.... DTS has been consistent for almost 2 years and should still be a top 5 team. Densk/Gall?... 5-10 in my opinion.

there you go. boys at this age have ups and downs. inconstency is expected. I don't take 1-4 loss as "consistent". i admit DTS is a good team. but i am not sure they have been consistent -- they havne't won atourney yet this summer if i remember correctly.

lovescr01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerkix 7/5/2011, 10:18 pm

lovescr01 wrote:
cholo14 wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:
cds3 wrote:Texans Gall over DTS? What have Texans Gall done to "deserve" that spot? You probably know something I don't....

In my opinion, Solar, FCD premier and FCD red should be top 3, then DTS, FWFC, Titans (SaoPaulo), Texans Gall in the next level; Wizards, FCD Juniors and Figo completing the "true" D1. No particular order in any of the 3 levels....

did you know that DTS lost to solar blue 1-4 and solar blue lost to Gall 0-6 and Gall won the Carey tournament in final over Solar Red?

That was 2 months ago, and a month later they got shot-out by Solar in the finals of the ASG Adidas.... DTS has been consistent for almost 2 years and should still be a top 5 team. Densk/Gall?... 5-10 in my opinion.
u

there you go. boys at this age have ups and downs. inconstency is expected. I don't take 1-4 loss as "consistent". i admit DTS is a good team. but i am not sure they have been consistent -- they havne't won atourney yet this summer if i remember correctly.

You can say every team in the top 5 is inconsistent and this can be attributed to teams adding new players this summer in preparation for select. DTS is in the top 5. No doubt.
soccerkix
soccerkix
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 7/5/2011, 10:51 pm

soccerkix wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:
cholo14 wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:

u

You can say every team in the top 5 is inconsistent and this can be attributed to teams adding new players this summer in preparation for select. DTS is in the top 5. No doubt.

DTS hasn't won a tournament this Summer aside from Copa ESPN in which Manchester United participated. All other tourneys this Summer DTS 01 has either made it to Finals or Semis. How is that not consistent? No worries for DTS because from what I heard they have picked up a top player from Sao Paolo SC and Wizards 01.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futboleros 7/6/2011, 11:42 am

That rumor is false; The complete SPSC01 RED team went to TITANS.

futboleros
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 7/6/2011, 1:08 pm

futboleros wrote:That rumor is false; The complete SPSC01 RED team went to TITANS.

Not trying to upset you Futboleros but that's what I heard. I guess we will have to wait and see since contracts are still being signed.

Good luck to your team this upcoming season.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 7/7/2011, 5:54 pm

All I can say is, I have a lot more respect for the Classic League seeders now that I've lived through the summer before qualifying.

They really do a remarkable job getting the seeding right in a very fluid situation.

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amidoinitrite? 7/7/2011, 6:23 pm

Classic league does do a remarkable job of the seeding for qual. If you play to your teams ability, you should end up where you project yourself to be, all that being said, if your team has pieces fall off before qual, you might have some problems.

Amidoinitrite?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rustynail11 7/8/2011, 7:33 am

futboleros wrote:That rumor is false; The complete SPSC01 RED team went to TITANS.

Interesting, I could have sworn I saw 2 of the players from SPSC01 RED practicing with another club this week and rumor has it they were going to sign contracts, and it wasn't the Titans

rustynail11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cts 7/9/2011, 1:30 pm

How many teams are the big 3 each putting in the QT?

It looks like DT, FCD and probably Solar have an army of 01 teams heading for the tournament. Is it possible that over half of D1 ends up being comprised of big 3 clubs?

With the pick up of the Adro players, maybe its not far fetched for 3-5 teams per club to make it. Don't know if that is good or not for north Texas soccer or the smaller/independent clubs.

cts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer77 7/9/2011, 5:55 pm

rustynail11 wrote:

Interesting, I could have sworn I saw 2 of the players from SPSC01 RED practicing with another club this week and rumor has it they were going to sign contracts, and it wasn't the Titans

I believe too that atleast one of the SPSC players has signed with another club.

soccer77
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by futboleros 7/9/2011, 10:53 pm

Nope, TITANS'01(SPSC'01) is united and ready Smile

futboleros
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornado01 7/9/2011, 11:53 pm

futboleros wrote:Nope, TITANS'01(SPSC'01) is united and ready Smile

Where did the other SPSC Team go? (Red?)

Tornado01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

top 01 teams? - Page 11 Empty Let's get back on topic.....

Post by cts 7/10/2011, 5:23 pm

30 teams make classic. 20 in D1; 10 in D2. Not ranking every team in order, but just putting them in 3 groups of 10. I probably missed some teams (lots changed names), so who's missing, who's in the wrong group, and who shouldn't be in this list?

Classic D1 (1-10)
DT – South
DT – Gall
Solar – Red
Solar – Partain
FCD – Premier
FCD – Bazan
FWFC
Titans (was Sao Paulo)
Manchester United
Vitesse Naizer

Classic D1 (11-20)
DT – Wolf
DT – Sadjady
Solar Gold
FCD Central – Waters
FCD Blue – Che
Wizards
Boca Juniors
Liverpool Chambers
Olympians
TFC Angell

Classic D2 (21-30)
DT – Craft
DT – Ojeda
FCD Gold – Figo
FCD Red - Gomez
Liverpool Keegan
Liverpool Callaghan
Ayses Gold
Andromeda – Videla
Cosmos Black
Coppell FC

cts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 7/10/2011, 6:04 pm

cts wrote:30 teams make classic. 20 in D1; 10 in D2. Not ranking every team in order, but just putting them in 3 groups of 10. I probably missed some teams (lots changed names), so who's missing, who's in the wrong group, and who shouldn't be in this list?

Classic D1 (1-10)
DT – South
DT – Gall
Solar – Red
Solar – Partain
FCD – Premier
FCD – Bazan
FWFC
Titans (was Sao Paulo)
Manchester United
Vitesse Naizer

Classic D1 (11-20)
DT – Wolf
DT – Sadjady
Solar Gold
FCD Central – Waters
FCD Blue – Che
Wizards
Boca Juniors
Liverpool Chambers
Olympians
TFC Angell

Classic D2 (21-30)
DT – Craft
DT – Ojeda
FCD Gold – Figo
FCD Red - Gomez
Liverpool Keegan
Liverpool Callaghan
Ayses Gold
Andromeda – Videla
Cosmos Black
Coppell FC

To start with, Vitesse no longer exists so scratch them. FWFC is on the border between first and second group. Solar Gold may not even be a team let alone 11-20 - if they're a team, they're PPL. Partain will most likely be in top 10 but maybe not - been a while since they've done much. Liverpool Keegan (and maybe Callaghan) are 11-20 and Liverpool Chambers is a D2 team. FCD Central is in top 10. DT Craft will be 11-20 and the Wolf and Sadjady teams will be D2 or just barely fighting to stay 11-20. FCD will also place one or two more teams somewhere between 15 and 30. Lastly, don't count the Andro team out, they will definitely be 11-20 if not fighting for a top 10 spot.

Last edited by slampg on 7/10/2011, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cts 7/10/2011, 7:31 pm

Slampg: thanks for you post: good info I didn't know. Questions for you:
1. you only know of 2 Solar teams that would be in top 30? seems like that talent pool ought to yield a 3rd team.
2. Who are top FCD teams after top 3 (premier, Bazan, Waters) that can make Classic?
3. Any teams you think should be on the top 30 list that aren't? Maybe some from CAL?

cts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rdg 7/10/2011, 9:55 pm

cts wrote:Slampg: thanks for you post: good info I didn't know. Questions for you:
1. you only know of 2 Solar teams that would be in top 30? seems like that talent pool ought to yield a 3rd team.
2. Who are top FCD teams after top 3 (premier, Bazan, Waters) that can make Classic?
3. Any teams you think should be on the top 30 list that aren't? Maybe some from CAL?

FCD South has beaten some of the teams (bottom half) on your list several times.
rdg
rdg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 7/11/2011, 12:07 am

cts wrote:Slampg: thanks for you post: good info I didn't know. Questions for you:

1. I don't know a ton about Solar, but it seems to me they focus more on quality rather than quantity. Aside from Red and Blue (Partain), what other teams are there? Gold? I heard they were struggling to field a team based on their parents' comments.
2. There are a bunch of potential 11-30 FCD teams. At least six of them are in King Tut so we'll see which have signed the players and come together well enough to qualify after next weekend. My guess is 7 or 8 FCD teams will end up somewhere in classic league including the ones you mentioned above.
3. Out of CAL, the only team that wasn't mentioned (Wizards and Boca were on the list) is the NTX Strikers, but they haven't played anything lately so we'll have to wait to see how they do in King Tut as well.

Who's missing? There are always a couple surprises come qualifying. Three weeks to go!
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 7/11/2011, 1:21 pm

futbolista wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:
cholo14 wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:

u

DTS hasn't won a tournament this Summer aside from Copa ESPN in which Manchester United participated. All other tourneys this Summer DTS 01 has either made it to Finals or Semis. How is that not consistent? No worries for DTS because from what I heard they have picked up a top player from Sao Paolo SC and Wizards 01.

Good for DTS 01. Didn't that top player from Sao Paolo SC 01 quit on the team when they played in the Guts and Glory tournament in The Colony last month? Not because he thought he was better, but because his dad couldn't stomach any more of Sao Paolo's parents and kids' bad attitude.
Heck, they made it to the Finals because of that child, and without him DTS 02 waxed that SP 01 team pretty good.
I was there with my brother-in-law watching the game after our FCD 01s lost to Sao Paolo.
Come to think of it, who in the heck will those little dudes from the DTS 02s play this upcoming season seeing that all of their competition's going to be select?
Dynamo? Odessey? Those are the only candidates that I can see stepping up to the plate.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 7/11/2011, 1:29 pm

cowpukesfan wrote:
futbolista wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:
cholo14 wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:

u

Good for DTS 01. Didn't that top player from Sao Paolo SC 01 quit on the team when they played in the Guts and Glory tournament in The Colony last month? Not because he thought he was better, but because his dad couldn't stomach any more of Sao Paolo's parents and kids' bad attitude.
Heck, they made it to the Finals because of that child, and without him DTS 02 waxed that SP 01 team pretty good.
I was there with my brother-in-law watching the game after our FCD 01s lost to Sao Paolo.
Come to think of it, who in the heck will those little dudes from the DTS 02s play this upcoming season seeing that all of their competition's going to be select?
Dynamo? Odessey? Those are the only candidates that I can see stepping up to the plate.

with regard to the 02's giving DTS any competition, we will have to see how the summer went and if any of the teams got stronger. I think Solar Dynamo and Crushers White gave them good games last year and Odyssey played a hard game against them in a recent tournament. Odyssey has picked up some very good players over the summer so maybe they can challenge. It also looks like from last year in SDL that DT. Scott had a very good team and it would be good to see them challengs DTS. Will be a fun fall if these teams all play in the same league.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by futboleros 7/11/2011, 2:58 pm

cowpukesfan wrote:
futbolista wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:
cholo14 wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:

u

OK now I get it Shocked
cowpukesfan, SPSC01 RED did NOT play Guts and Glory; that was the short lived SPSC'01 WHITE team. SPSC'01 RED is now TITANS'01 WEST.

futboleros
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by burnthestar 7/11/2011, 4:05 pm

futboleros wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
futbolista wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:
cholo14 wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:

u

OK now I get it Shocked
cowpukesfan, SPSC01 RED did NOT play Guts and Glory; that was the short lived SPSC'01 WHITE team. SPSC'01 RED is now TITANS'01 WEST.

Ha! He got ya' there Cowpukes fan! LOL.
burnthestar
burnthestar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 7/11/2011, 4:22 pm

burnthestar wrote:
futboleros wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
futbolista wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:
cholo14 wrote:
lovescr01 wrote:

u

OK now I get it Shocked

Ha! He got ya' there Cowpukes fan! LOL.

@futboleros, thanks for clearing that up. Geez! That White team was something else, wow! They were very vulgar. Good luck with your new team. Now that I've moved from Kilgore to GP, I can see some more of these games. I have tons of friends with kids on various teams. Take care.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 7/12/2011, 9:40 am

slampg wrote:

1. I don't know a ton about Solar, but it seems to me they focus more on quality rather than quantity. Aside from Red and Blue (Partain), what other teams are there? Gold? I heard they were struggling to field a team based on their parents' comments.
2. There are a bunch of potential 11-30 FCD teams. At least six of them are in King Tut so we'll see which have signed the players and come together well enough to qualify after next weekend. My guess is 7 or 8 FCD teams will end up somewhere in classic league including the ones you mentioned above.
3. Out of CAL, the only team that wasn't mentioned (Wizards and Boca were on the list) is the NTX Strikers, but they haven't played anything lately so we'll have to wait to see how they do in King Tut as well.

Who's missing? There are always a couple surprises come qualifying. Three weeks to go!

I was surprised to see the Strikers in the Bronze group in King Tut. Did they lose key players?

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 7/12/2011, 10:09 am

jack0fspeed wrote:
slampg wrote:

I was surprised to see the Strikers in the Bronze group in King Tut. Did they lose key players?

What do you mean? Based on their performance this year, that's where they belong. Besides, that's no easy bracket. I imagine Andro will take it going away with the two FCD teams and Strikers duking it out for positions 2 - 4 with TFC Blue pulling up the rear. This bracket looks like the silver and the silver seems to have generally weaker teams with Liverpool Keegan and FCD West the best two out of the bunch.
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 7/12/2011, 10:52 am

OK here's everyone's gotsoccer pages. Hopefully I have the FCD teams straight.

Gold
FC DALLAS 01 BLUE (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=202039&History=yes
FC DALLAS 01B CENTRAL (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=322670&History=yes
FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B PREMIER (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=202967&History=yes
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA LIVERPOOL 01 BOYS CALLAGHAN (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=291338&History=yes
TFC ANGELL 01 (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=250129&History=yes

Silver
COPPELL FC 01 (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=345607&History=yes
DALLAS COSMOS COSMOS 01B BLACK (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=109477&History=yes
FC DALLAS 01B WEST (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=410312&History=yes
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B - KEEGAN (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=292953&History=yes
OLYMPIANS 01B (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=424956&History=yes

Bronze
ANDROMEDA 01B VIDELA (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=313613&History=yes
FC DALLAS 01 RED (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=322897&History=yes
FC DALLAS 01 BOYS WHITE (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=169910&History=yes
NTX STRIKERS BLUE-CONTRERAS (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=358757&History=yes
TFC 01 BLUE (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=203272&History=yes

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 7/12/2011, 11:04 am

jack0fspeed wrote:OK here's everyone's gotsoccer pages. Hopefully I have the FCD teams straight.

Gold
FC DALLAS 01 BLUE (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=202039&History=yes
FC DALLAS 01B CENTRAL (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=322670&History=yes
FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B PREMIER (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=202967&History=yes
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA LIVERPOOL 01 BOYS CALLAGHAN (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=291338&History=yes
TFC ANGELL 01 (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=250129&History=yes

Silver
COPPELL FC 01 (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=345607&History=yes
DALLAS COSMOS COSMOS 01B BLACK (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=109477&History=yes
FC DALLAS 01B WEST (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=410312&History=yes
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B - KEEGAN (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=292953&History=yes
OLYMPIANS 01B (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=424956&History=yes

Bronze
ANDROMEDA 01B VIDELA (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=313613&History=yes
FC DALLAS 01 RED (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=322897&History=yes
FC DALLAS 01 BOYS WHITE (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=169910&History=yes
NTX STRIKERS BLUE-CONTRERAS (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=358757&History=yes
TFC 01 BLUE (TXN) http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=203272&History=yes

Jack ... the problem with the gotsoccer rankings is that half these teams's rosters don't even come close to resembling the teams that played in leagues and tournaments several months ago. But I suppose that's why the Classic folks use King Tut to help them do their ranking.

In any event, good luck to all this weekend!

PS There's a thread specifically about the 01 King Tut teams. Head over there to provide predictions. Predictions page link
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next