Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

04 Player Movement  - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

04 Player Movement

+22
Kixx
Majortom
SDadX2
Sprint
odie1993
Maradona
socBall02
Atletico1996
xacute
Futbol21
go99
newton heath FC
Number13
Futbol not football
moveyourfeet
sukiakiman
Rancho4C
allen04
Firewater
hotmale1
Real Barcelona
4theluvofthegame
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

04 Player Movement  - Page 2 Empty Re: 04 Player Movement

Post by Futbol21 7/15/2013, 8:41 am

Which tournament are you referring to, where LP Rocke placed higher than LP RASE?

Futbol21
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 7/15/2013, 4:17 pm

hotmale1 wrote:FYI to 4the luv, that LP ROCKE team played up in a few tournaments and placed above LP RASE. You should watch games before making ur stupid and baseless " top team lists" or assuming they dont have players. The LP Rocke team had good technical kids from what I saw and their coach seems to be trying to actually develope players. I'm sure that concept seems foreign to you, ole'

Tomale you don't have a clue, now you have made momma bear angry. My BB used to play on that team when Jimmy Fagen coached many of the boys. That team is garbage. Yes garbage, tieing Odessa Soccer Wild Ones last month makes this team worse than garbage.

I've seen this team play and pretty much every team on my rankings, you are the one who needs to lose that bowling ball hiding in your stomach and get off the couch and go watch some games amigo.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 7/15/2013, 5:53 pm

I love when 4tluv talks dirty. All is right in the world. Lol

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hotmale1 7/15/2013, 7:07 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
hotmale1 wrote:FYI to 4the luv, that LP ROCKE team played up in a few tournaments and placed above LP RASE. You should watch games before making ur stupid and baseless " top team lists"  or assuming they dont have players. The LP Rocke team had good technical kids from what I saw and their coach seems to be trying to actually develope players.  I'm sure that concept seems foreign to you, ole'

Tomale you don't have a clue, now you have made momma bear angry.  My BB used to play on that team when Jimmy Fagen coached many of the boys.  That team is garbage.  Yes garbage, tieing Odessa Soccer Wild Ones last month makes this team worse than garbage.

I've seen this team play and pretty much every team on my rankings, you are the one who needs to lose that bowling ball hiding in your stomach and get off the couch and go watch some games amigo.  

Ouch, must have hit a nerve.  Maybe if your bb works harder he can earn a spot back on that team.  Little much calling 9/10 yr olds garbage, but I wouldn't expect much else from you.
Perhaps you should drags your saggy knockers off the sofa and throw em over your shoulders and actually watch a game instead of dreaming about the hopeless chance your bb will go pro... get real your rankings are crap.  Your rankings show you don't have a clue..."self appointed ranker/stalker of 9-10 yr old boys.  And there is no way you have seen this team play teams on  your "ranking" especially since they haven't, that's a fact, sabelotodo!!!

hotmale1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hotmale1 7/15/2013, 7:13 pm

Futbol21 wrote:Which tournament are you referring to, where LP Rocke placed higher than LP RASE?

Legends, I believe. My apologies for not being a know it all like 4theluv. If i'm not mistaken they both played up.. Again, not a futbol de aficianado/stalker like 4the luv.

hotmale1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by xacute 7/15/2013, 7:39 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
hotmale1 wrote:FYI to 4the luv, that LP ROCKE team played up in a few tournaments and placed above LP RASE. You should watch games before making ur stupid and baseless " top team lists"  or assuming they dont have players. The LP Rocke team had good technical kids from what I saw and their coach seems to be trying to actually develope players.  I'm sure that concept seems foreign to you, ole'

Tomale you don't have a clue, now you have made momma bear angry.  My BB used to play on that team when Jimmy Fagen coached many of the boys.  That team is garbage.  Yes garbage, tieing Odessa Soccer Wild Ones last month makes this team worse than garbage.

Wow any crediability that anyone gave you and your silly rankings has just been blown to bits by you calling kids garbage and stating that you know anything about the Lp team(Show me the last time they played any of your top teams)...  A lot changes with time, we'll see what we'll see on how these teams truly shake out.  Thank you for showing your true colors once again..  If I recall correctly you didnt rank Solar Red until last season and you really didn't give them much credit either.  How'd that work out for you and your boys?

xacute
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 7/15/2013, 8:44 pm

I hope LP Rocke is greatness, because frankly; I have yet to see any 04 Liverpool boys team worth getting excited about my bb playing.Twisted Evil 
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 7/16/2013, 10:17 am

xacute wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

Wow any crediability that anyone gave you and your silly rankings has just been blown to bits by you calling kids garbage and stating that you know anything about the Lp team(Show me the last time they played any of your top teams)...  A lot changes with time, we'll see what we'll see on how these teams truly shake out.  Thank you for showing your true colors once again..  If I recall correctly you didnt rank Solar Red until last season and you really didn't give them much credit either.  How'd that work out for you and your boys?

I didn't call the boys garbage, I called the team garbage. I know several of these boys and their families and there are a couple capable players. But to call this team any good like Tomale is trying to do is just plain dumb. If you look at the last 6 months they have played a couple 04 mediocre teams and havent done well. Either drawing or losing, the. Go back a year when they played a quality team and lost 10 to 0 against Texans Pomykal. So Tomale keep wishing your BB can play on a decent team.

As for my BB he is doing just fine thank you away from Liverpool.

x I'm not sure which pot you are trying to stir, Solar Red have always been ranked high in the rankings and are sitting in the number 1 spot where they belong, especially now they recruited the top players from Odyssey and stopped sharing.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Atletico1996 7/16/2013, 11:25 am

hotmale1 wrote:
Futbol21 wrote:Which tournament are you referring to, where LP Rocke placed higher than LP RASE?

Legends, I believe.  My apologies for not being a know it all like 4theluv.  If i'm not mistaken they both played up..  Again, not a futbol de aficianado/stalker like 4the luv.

You would be wrong.

Atletico1996
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hotmale1 7/16/2013, 6:37 pm

Atletico1996 wrote:
hotmale1 wrote:

Legends, I believe.  My apologies for not being a know it all like 4theluv.  If i'm not mistaken they both played up..  Again, not a futbol de aficianado/stalker like 4the luv.

You would be wrong.  

Actually I would be correct. According to the standings, points put the LP rocke team ahead of lp rase. Feel free to check and do the math. I did not say the beat them since they did not play each other, but points said what they said, that's all.

hotmale1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hotmale1 7/16/2013, 6:41 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
xacute wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

I didn't call the boys garbage, I called the team garbage.  I know several of these boys and their families and there are a couple capable players.  But to call this team any good like Tomale is trying to do is just plain dumb.  If you look at the last 6 months they have played a couple 04 mediocre teams and havent done well.  Either drawing or losing, the. Go back a year when they played a quality team and lost 10 to 0 against Texans Pomykal.  So Tomale keep wishing your BB can play on a decent team.  

As for my BB he is doing just fine thank you away from Liverpool.

x I'm not sure which pot you are trying to stir, Solar Red have always been ranked high in the rankings and are sitting in the number 1 spot where they belong, especially now they recruited the top players from Odyssey and stopped sharing.  

Again, lots of things change over time. So you obviously don't know anything about the current team or the coach. Nice backtrack attempt though. I don't know that your bb is doing as great as you would have pple believe. My bb is fine on one of your top ranked teams, fyi..

hotmale1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by xacute 7/16/2013, 7:02 pm

I guess I'm just simple but if the team is made of the boys and you called the team garbage then you are calling the boys garbage, correct? I'm pretty sure just saying that you got hot headed and lost your cool would have been more of an appropriate response. As for the coach of Lp Shankley, I know him from the previous city that he coached in and can tell you that if I lived near his team my boy would be on it! Nothing but respect for Coach Rocke and what he does with teams!

And if you refer back to the begining of last season your rankings didnt include Solar Red so dont try to back track on that one.. Just say you forgot about them or something, the post is still active and anyone can go back and look.

xacute
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by socBall02 7/16/2013, 9:57 pm

I feel sad for Odyssey 04 team, and the coach. After having developed their top players, then lose it to the bigger club. To be honest, if SL red play against Odyssey 04 team last season, I have no doubt that they would get their butt whip.

Odyssey needs to have better fields and facilities to recruit and retain top players. Its' just my opinion.

socBall02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 7/16/2013, 10:49 pm

Nobody any good would ever stay with Odyssey.  That would be nuts.  

Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 7/16/2013, 10:56 pm

socBall02 wrote:I feel sad for Odyssey 04 team, and the coach. After having developed their top players, then lose it to the bigger club. To be honest, if SL red play against Odyssey 04 team last season, I have no doubt that they would get their butt whip.

Odyssey needs to have better fields and facilities to recruit and retain top players. Its' just my opinion.

Actually, Odyssey does have better fields and facilities than SR 04; SR has none. I believe the most recent exodus of Oddyssey players joining the SR ranks may be their recent success at the Super Copa. Some posters on this board venture to think than merely participating in that makes you a top team in the state. SR 04 won it so that makes them the top team in the nation? .drunken

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socBall02 7/16/2013, 11:31 pm

The fact is SR can only win the Super Copa with the help of the Odyssey kids. I won't mention the kids names. The exodus already started before the Super Copa.

Here is another fact: none of the pro-soccer player can make as much as basketball or football player here in the U.S.

socBall02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 7/17/2013, 7:56 am

Maradona wrote:
Actually, Odyssey does have better fields and facilities than SR 04; SR has none. I believe the most recent exodus of Oddyssey players joining the SR ranks may be their recent success at the Super Copa. Some posters on this board venture to think than merely participating in that makes you a top team in the state. SR 04 won it so that makes them the top team in the nation? .drunken

Shrug.  Experience would suggest that the best teams in Texas at the younger age groups are from N. Texas.  So if you are the best team from N.Tx there is a pretty good chance that you are the "best" team in the state.   If you are the 2nd or 3rd or whatever you could arguably be the 2nd or 3rd best team in the state.   Talking or caring about it (either from a positive or negative sense) seems kind of pointless, but hey…internet and all.

I know a bunch of kids (some at SR 04) who have “World Champ” trophies at their house, so don’t underestimate.   Very Happy 

socBall02 wrote:

Here is another fact: none of the pro-soccer player can make as much as basketball or football player here in the U.S.

Seems kind of random, but……..  Pro football or basketball?    Hell, if you play in the MLS and you are from the US and you are not named Landon Donovon, almost all of my college friends make more $ than you do.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 7/17/2013, 9:43 am

but #13, are they doing what they love like the MLS players?
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 7/17/2013, 11:07 am

socBall02 wrote:The fact is SR can only win the Super Copa with the help of the Odyssey kids. I won't mention the kids names. The exodus already started before the Super Copa.

SR was a great team before any of the ODY players came over and would be a great team if the former ODY players moved on.  They have been a top team for the last few years, so it is a little unfair to suggest they were not really good before any recent player additions.  

As to the Supercopa, that tournament was a team effort on SR part as they play like a team and are fortunate to have strong players at all the positions on the field.  I just got done watching the videos of each game the last few days and was more impressed by the play of everyone on the team as I watched the games.  You could make an argument that each game had a different " man of the match" so to speak and the majority of the players have been on the team for the last few years.  

Last edited by Sprint on 7/17/2013, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 7/17/2013, 11:12 am

It would obviously be FRIGGING AWESOME to be an MLS player. Just pointing out that comparing US soccer players to US basketball/football players on a salary basis is a bit like comparing CEOs to school teachers. Yes, a lot of teachers love their jobs. My friends work a lot less hard than a teacher.

Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by socBall02 7/17/2013, 11:40 am

Sprint wrote:
socBall02 wrote:The fact is SR can only win the Super Copa with the help of the Odyssey kids. I won't mention the kids names. The exodus already started before the Super Copa.

SR was a great team before any of the ODY players came over and would be a great team if the former ODY players moved on.  They have been a top team for the last few years, so it is a little unfair to suggest they were not really good before any recent player additions.  

As to the Supercopa, that tournament was a team effort on SR part as they play like a team and are fortunate to have strong players at all the positions on the field.  I just got done watching the videos of each game the last few days and was more impressed by the play of everyone on the team as I watched the games.  You could make an argument that each game had a different " man of the match" so to speak and the majority of the players have been on the team for the last few years.  

I heard that while the former Odyssey kids were having fun playing the SuperCopa, there were 6 SR subs sat on the bench most of the games? Correct me if I am wrong, but if I am a parent of those kids, I wouldn't feel very good.

socBall02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moveyourfeet 7/17/2013, 11:47 am

Sprint wrote:

Fun Fact #2: Astronauts helmets have velcro inside them so they can itch their nose in space.
moveyourfeet
moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/17/2013, 12:18 pm

[quote="socBall02"]
Sprint wrote:
socBall02 wrote:The fact is SR can only win the Super Copa with the help of the Odyssey kids. I won't mention the kids names. The exodus already

I heard that while the former Odyssey kids were having fun playing the SuperCopa, there were 6 SR subs sat on the bench most of the games? Correct me if I am wrong, but if I am a parent of those kids, I wouldn't feel very good.

Both players have played on the SR outdoor roster for a minimum of the last 2 seasons and actually a little more, so this wasn't a shock to any parent on SR that they played. You seem to be hurt over something and wish to take it out on SR in a forum setting. Maybe a player from your sons current team has inquired or recently moved to SR and you are worried your sons team won't be as good or will fall apart. I have no idea, but we (SR) didn't ask to be in this discussion, so please leave us out.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 7/17/2013, 1:28 pm

Number13 wrote:
Maradona wrote:

Shrug.  Experience would suggest that the best teams in Texas at the younger age groups are from N. Texas.  So if you are the best team from N.Tx there is a pretty good chance that you are the "best" team in the state.   If you are the 2nd or 3rd or whatever you could arguably be the 2nd or 3rd best team in the state.   Talking or caring about it (either from a positive or negative sense) seems kind of pointless, but hey…internet and all.

I know a bunch of kids (some at SR 04) who have “World Champ” trophies at their house, so don’t underestimate.   Very Happy 

Shrug back. Perhaps it's time to broaden that experience. Go check out some independent leagues around...(the state). Experience also suggests that when independent teams do well locally, we immediately demand a roster check....I have no evidence either way......internet fun and all. cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 7/17/2013, 2:35 pm

[quote="SDadX2"]
socBall02 wrote:
Sprint wrote:
socBall02 wrote:The fact is SR can only win the Super Copa with the help of the Odyssey kids. I won't mention the kids names. The exodus already

Both players have played on the SR outdoor roster for a minimum of the last 2 seasons and actually a little more, so this wasn't a shock to any parent on SR that they played. You seem to be hurt over something and wish to take it out on SR in a forum setting. Maybe a player from your sons current team has inquired or recently moved to SR and you are worried your sons team won't be as good or will fall apart. I have no idea, but we (SR) didn't ask to be in this discussion, so please leave us out.

Looks like you are taking a page out of my book on how to make friends, attack them and belittle them.

I don't think anyone ever asks to be in these discussions, that's why the Internet is so fun.

To the poster giving me a hard time about not having solar red in the rankings in the beginning. It was explained at the time and will remind again, they weren't playing in any 04 leagues or tournaments so it was tough to rank them. Then when the played 03 they had Oddyssey's best players playing for them skewing their quality greatly. But now that the players from odyssey officially moved to SR before Supercup then it became a moot point.

SR is clearly the best 04 team right now in the area, just like Texans Pomykal before them, Solar Kenninton before them. Each team seems to have a 12 to 18 month run being on the top so far, we will see if SR can keep the top prize for longer or will they suffer a demise, only time will tell. But until then I think it's clear they are the best regardless of whose players they gobbled up along the way to get to that spot.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by moveyourfeet 7/17/2013, 2:38 pm

When are we going to get back to fun facts?
moveyourfeet
moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next