Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

04 Player Movement  - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

04 Player Movement

+22
Kixx
Majortom
SDadX2
Sprint
odie1993
Maradona
socBall02
Atletico1996
xacute
Futbol21
go99
newton heath FC
Number13
Futbol not football
moveyourfeet
sukiakiman
Rancho4C
allen04
Firewater
hotmale1
Real Barcelona
4theluvofthegame
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

04 Player Movement  - Page 3 Empty Re: 04 Player Movement

Post by moveyourfeet 7/17/2013, 2:38 pm

When are we going to get back to fun facts?

moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 7/17/2013, 3:31 pm

Fun Facts!

Scallops have up to 100 simple brilliantly blue eyes arranged around the edges of each of their two mantles like strings of beads. They are reflector eyes, about one millimeter in diameter, with a retina that is more complex than those of other bivalves. study 
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by socBall02 7/17/2013, 10:25 pm

Let's just hope 10 years from now, we all who are so serious about soccer will look back, and say: yes, I made the right decision for my son. Good luck y'all and have fun playing, and watching soccer.

socBall02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by socBall02 7/18/2013, 7:01 am

SDadX2 wrote:
socBall02 wrote:
Sprint wrote:
socBall02 wrote:The fact is SR can only win the Super Copa with the help of the Odyssey kids. I won't mention the kids names. The exodus already

I heard that while the former Odyssey kids were having fun playing the SuperCopa, there were 6 SR subs sat on the bench most of the games? Correct me if I am wrong, but if I am a parent of those kids, I wouldn't feel very good.

Both players have played on the SR outdoor roster for a minimum of the last 2 seasons and actually a little more, so this wasn't a shock to any parent on SR that they played.  You seem to be hurt over something and wish to take it out on SR in a forum setting.  Maybe a player from your sons current team has inquired or recently moved to SR and you are worried your sons team won't be as good or will fall apart.  I have no idea, but we (SR) didn't ask to be in this discussion, so please leave us out.  

I believe that this is a forum, and I only provide the facts. Sometimes, the truth hurts, doesn't it???
I am sure people in here who have kids who played in the EAL or Primetime would tell you who was on which team last season.
I can careless whether SR, or Odyssey, or Dallas Texans won the SuperCopa, or the best team in NTX.

socBall02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/18/2013, 8:06 am

socBall02 wrote:
SDadX2 wrote:
socBall02 wrote:
Sprint wrote:
socBall02 wrote:The fact is SR can only win the Super Copa with the help of the Odyssey kids. I won't mention the kids names. The exodus already

I heard that while the former Odyssey kids were having fun playing the SuperCopa, there were 6 SR subs sat on the bench most of the games? Correct me if I am wrong, but if I am a parent of those kids, I wouldn't feel very good.

Both players have played on the SR outdoor roster for a minimum of the last 2 seasons and actually a little more, so this wasn't a shock to any parent on SR that they played.  You seem to be hurt over something and wish to take it out on SR in a forum setting.  Maybe a player from your sons current team has inquired or recently moved to SR and you are worried your sons team won't be as good or will fall apart.  I have no idea, but we (SR) didn't ask to be in this discussion, so please leave us out.  

I believe that this is a forum, and I only provide the facts. Sometimes, the truth hurts, doesn't it???
I am sure people in here who have kids who played in the EAL or Primetime would tell you who was on which team last season.
I can careless whether SR, or Odyssey, or Dallas Texans won the SuperCopa, or the best team in NTX.

I know they played with Ody on Sunday's and never said they didn't. I simply stated they have played in league with SR for the past 2 seasons at a minimum and practiced with SR. One has played longer than the other. We weren't in the same league so there wasn't a conflict. Not sure what truth you were enlightening me with. You show a strange way of not caring. Good luck.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 7/18/2013, 3:15 pm

socBall02 wrote:Let's just hope 10 years from now, we all who are so serious about soccer will look back, and say: yes, I made the right decision for my son. Good luck y'all and have fun playing, and watching soccer.

The decision about where to play your kid is one that each family has to make and see what is in the best interest of your kid at the time. There is no template on where to play and how to steer your child through NTX soccer. We are all learning as we go, so good luck to you and the decisions you make with your 04 son or 02 son or whatever age son you have.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Majortom 7/18/2013, 9:14 pm

=

Last edited by Majortom on 7/18/2013, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blah)

Majortom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kixx 7/22/2013, 6:10 pm

This is my first visit to the Boys soccer forum and all i can say is wow! Who ever puts stock into 4theluv's fantasy soccer world is plain nuts. Who does this guy think he is? And for him to call any team "garbage" is pretty low. I bet he doesn't say that in person to those parents while watching games. Obviously his "BB" plays for Farley. Farley "assembles" a team quite well, but not so sure that he is a quality coach. I am more impressed by coaches who aren't afraid to lose but DEVELOP players. Guess he left Gall's team off of his rankings because his Farley team can't seem to beat them. Smh.

Kixx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/22/2013, 7:08 pm

Kixx wrote:This is my first visit to the Boys soccer forum and all i can say is wow! Who ever puts stock into 4theluv's fantasy soccer world is plain nuts.  Who does this guy think he is? And for him to call any team "garbage" is pretty low. I bet he doesn't say that in person to those parents while watching games.  Obviously his "BB" plays for Farley.  Farley "assembles" a team quite well, but not so sure that he is a quality coach.  I am more impressed by coaches who aren't afraid to lose but DEVELOP players. Guess he left Gall's team off of his rankings because his Farley team can't seem to beat them.  Smh.

Wait a minute...I thought 4TLUV was a lady

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kixx 7/22/2013, 7:11 pm

"HE" just might be.

Kixx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 7/23/2013, 7:39 am

I am more impressed by coaches who aren't afraid to lose but DEVELOP players.

So coaches that lose games are developing players and coaches that are 'afraid' of losing bring in better players.

Got it. That explains all the coaches I see standing around with their fingers crossed hoping some coachable and talented kids just happen to wander onto their practice fields so they can start developing them.
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by moveyourfeet 7/23/2013, 8:44 am

Kixx wrote:This is my first visit to the Boys soccer forum and all i can say is wow! Who ever puts stock into 4theluv's fantasy soccer world is plain nuts.  Who does this guy think he is? And for him to call any team "garbage" is pretty low. I bet he doesn't say that in person to those parents while watching games.  Obviously his "BB" plays for Farley.  Farley "assembles" a team quite well, but not so sure that he is a quality coach.  I am more impressed by coaches who aren't afraid to lose but DEVELOP players. Guess he left Gall's team off of his rankings because his Farley team can't seem to beat them.  Smh.

Sure...sure... As we all know, first time visitors always come on here with guns a blazing and firing off scathing opinions against teams and coaches.

Congratulations on your "first" visit and great "first" post.
moveyourfeet
moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ricky jones 7/23/2013, 9:57 am

Uhm - I don't even know where to start on this post.
I see that MYF took the high road - but I don't want to.

4TL - like it or not knows as much or more than anyone else about 04 soccer.
She knows coaches, players, teams where they practice and has a never ending pipeline of information
from her private message "buddies". If you put as much time and effort into as she does - maybe you can be the 04 soccer guru, but since this is your first post you are way, way behind.

I think there are two or three people who know who the identity of 4TL, but you "obviously" have already figured out (in your very first post) she plays with Farley? Really?? Please read many, many prior posts regarding this subject.

ricky jones
ricky jones
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kixx 7/23/2013, 10:20 am

I don't care who 4theluv is but to call any youth team garbage is simply inexcusable. For those of you that support her/him are just as worthless. You guys obviously have way too much time on your hands.

Kixx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ricky jones 7/23/2013, 10:22 am

What team do you play for Kixx?
ricky jones
ricky jones
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by donotquestion 7/23/2013, 10:27 am

ricky jones wrote:

Uhm - I don't even know where to start on this post.
I see that MYF took the high road - but I don't want to.

4TL - like it or not knows as much or more than anyone else about 04 soccer.
She knows coaches, players, teams where they practice and has a never ending pipeline of information
from her private message "buddies".  If you put as much time and effort into as she does - maybe you can be the 04 soccer guru, but since this is your first post you are way, way behind.

I think there are two or three people who know who the identity of 4TL, but you "obviously" have already figured out (in your very first post) she plays with Farley?  Really??  Please read many, many prior posts regarding this subject.

He is not a she - carry on

donotquestion
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kixx 7/23/2013, 10:55 am

Does it really matter if its not Solar Red or Farley?

Kixx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/23/2013, 11:12 am

Kixx wrote:Does it really matter if its not Solar Red or Farley?

scratch  What??

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 7/23/2013, 11:20 am

If you have an '04 boy and you are already so cynical and jaded I would highly recommend you just bag the whole thing and move on.
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 7/23/2013, 11:49 am

Kixx wrote:This is my first visit to the Boys soccer forum and all i can say is wow! Who ever puts stock into 4theluv's fantasy soccer world is plain nuts. Who does this guy think he is? And for him to call any team "garbage" is pretty low. I bet he doesn't say that in person to those parents while watching games. Obviously his "BB" plays for Farley. Farley "assembles" a team quite well, but not so sure that he is a quality coach. I am more impressed by coaches who aren't afraid to lose but DEVELOP players. Guess he left Gall's team off of his rankings because his Farley team can't seem to beat them. Smh.

Ask Suki for some clues on which team my BB plays for, you aren't warm.

My garbage comment clearly got your panties in a bunch, isn't the first time I or others on this forum said something bad about a team that others were artificially pumping up with a clear agenda and it won't be the last time I or someone does it. If you are going to get your knickers twisted over that comment you better run along and find a different forum.

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by alibil 7/23/2013, 12:10 pm

What does BB stand for again?
alibil
alibil
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/23/2013, 12:11 pm

alibil wrote:What does BB stand for again?

baby boy

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alibil 7/23/2013, 12:26 pm

With everyone talking about player movement, I thought my question/situation will be appropriate to ask here. Will appreciate any suggestions from everyone's own personal experience....................

Have an '04 that is a decent player; not great, but better than average. Has been with club for 1 year and three different coaches. Now on a squad with 1/2 04 and 1/2 05. Two other 04 squads have a full team.

With "next year" looming, dont know what to do as far as what is best for my kid. Considering switching clubs to be on a team with all 04's. Or we may just stay put, learn from the current coach, and try out for the select club next summer. But if he is not on a squad with all 04's then how will this affect him?

Dont truly know how all this works and will appreciate any feedback/experience from all.
alibil
alibil
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by alibil 7/23/2013, 12:29 pm

Thanks for the confirmation SDadX2. As soon as I hit "send" that came to me.......but I dont like assuming.
alibil
alibil
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 7/23/2013, 12:51 pm

Now on a squad with 1/2 04 and 1/2 05

What month is your BB's birthday?
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by alibil 7/23/2013, 12:56 pm

why do you need to know his birth month?

not trying to sound snippy, just curious.
alibil
alibil
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next