Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

FC Dallas 97 Gold?? - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FC Dallas 97 Gold??

+26
babyface
treefrog13
bootit
rdg
eco185
True10
go99
clueless
The German
OnTheSurface
Tequilapark
Turftoe96
ExclusiveMom
Ibra
plantit
uhoh
DownTown21
97keepermom
middlewing256
A2A1
chasematt
hoosier41
omega striker
randee42
mrclean
Rainy Equity
30 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FC Dallas 97 Gold?? - Page 3 Empty Re: FC Dallas 97 Gold??

Post by rdg 7/5/2010, 11:07 pm

OnTheSurface wrote:There are only two D1 byes for Texans next year. DTRW and Tejanos were relegated to D2. FWFC and Solar White moved up to D1. Solar White's spot, as we now know, will be taken by Solar Gold.

Speaking of the DTRW team, we haven't heard much about them. I'm assuming that the team is still going to exist. Does anyone know who will coach it? Rumor is that Rodric Scott is going to coach the "second" Texans team (formerly known as DTR).

DTRW will take the second D-1 spot. DTWW(Connell) moves up to take the spot that DTRW would have had in D-2. DT Red South (new team based in keller, mostly old FWU North Blue) will take DTWW (Connell)'s spot in D-3. Almost as confusing as what's going on at FC Dallas.

rdg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bootit 7/6/2010, 7:30 am

uhoh wrote:With all the turn over in D1 from the top down. Top 6 finish spot is looking good for FCD Gold FC Dallas 97 Gold?? - Page 3 Icon_cheers . You have to beleive FCD Premier And Texans(?South?) will be 1 and 2 which order FC Dallas 97 Gold?? - Page 3 Icon_twisted ??? Then you pick them Andro Red, Andro (Urem), Solar Red,FCD Blue and FCD Gold, FWFC, Texans (?Red west?)Solar (Gold/White) Hope Solar FC Dallas 97 Gold?? - Page 3 Icon_pale save's face for this team ?
There has been a lot of movement and changes in D1. My 2 cents is that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts might not apply to the Texans with the combining of one strong team and some players off a much weaker team. I also don't have much confidence in either of the Solar teams. Think they'll both end up towards the bottom. I think Andro will continue as a top 4. New Andro team should be interesting to see. Don't know much about what's going on with all the FCD teams but they have more teams in D1 than any other club so they should have the pick of the litter in that club. If my source is correct I understand Hayden's team even picked up a couple top 98 players. Sorry to see Tejanos fall out of D1. They were fun to watch but I have a feeling they may be back next year. Good luck to all.
bootit
bootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheSurface 7/6/2010, 10:03 am

It was stated somewhere else on this board that "the chosen one" was picked up by FCD Premier 97. I don't follow the other years much, so I don't even know what specific kid they are talking about, but I do know from reading here that he is a 98 or might even be a 99. And that he is an awesome player.
OnTheSurface
OnTheSurface
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/6/2010, 10:09 am

he is a 99. I did hear that slo-er also lost one of the other top offensive players but didn't here where he went though. The chosen one will do well with Haydens group and he should learn alot and really see his game grow.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy Equity 7/6/2010, 10:44 am

Or not.... All I have to say, some of the parents on the 97 fcd squad, best be prepared to start checking your watches...
Rainy Equity
Rainy Equity
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/6/2010, 10:48 am

I think it will take away the physical aspect of his game and force him to focus on the soccer aspects. I believe he will also return to the midfield and hayden's CAM is a great player to learn from. I don't think he is moving up to say "look at me and how I can dominate the 97's" I think he wants to learn and it presents a great opportunity to do just that and raise his level of play.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheSurface 7/6/2010, 12:26 pm

Rainy Equity wrote:Or not.... All I have to say, some of the parents on the 97 fcd squad, best be prepared to start checking your watches...
It seems very unlikely that Hayden would turn away other 97s and bring this kid two years up, only to have him warm the bench. That would be a waste of everyone's time and also a waste of a slot on the roster.
OnTheSurface
OnTheSurface
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy Equity 7/6/2010, 2:08 pm

OTS...Im guessing this is your kid..
Rainy Equity
Rainy Equity
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ExclusiveMom 7/8/2010, 2:28 am

When is our FCD team website going to be updated? The site is still listing the old managers information. Plus our event calendar is outdated.

ExclusiveMom
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by randee42 7/8/2010, 8:14 am

ExclusiveMom wrote:When is our FCD team website going to be updated? The site is still listing the old managers information. Plus our event calendar is outdated.

The Team Manager is the person entirely responsible for updating the site and keeping the content up to date. Talk to your managers and get them to work on it or volunteer to do it yourself. FC Dallas does not put any effort into this besides the initial setup so all the actual maintenance comes from the parent/team manager to do the actual updates.
randee42
randee42
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 7/8/2010, 8:32 am

bootit wrote:
uhoh wrote:With all the turn over in D1 from the top down. Top 6 finish spot is looking good for FCD Gold FC Dallas 97 Gold?? - Page 3 Icon_cheers . You have to beleive FCD Premier And Texans(?South?) will be 1 and 2 which order FC Dallas 97 Gold?? - Page 3 Icon_twisted ??? Then you pick them Andro Red, Andro (Urem), Solar Red,FCD Blue and FCD Gold, FWFC, Texans (?Red west?)Solar (Gold/White) Hope Solar FC Dallas 97 Gold?? - Page 3 Icon_pale save's face for this team ?
There has been a lot of movement and changes in D1. My 2 cents is that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts might not apply to the Texans with the combining of one strong team and some players off a much weaker team. I also don't have much confidence in either of the Solar teams. Think they'll both end up towards the bottom. I think Andro will continue as a top 4. New Andro team should be interesting to see. Don't know much about what's going on with all the FCD teams but they have more teams in D1 than any other club so they should have the pick of the litter in that club. If my source is correct I understand Hayden's team even picked up a couple top 98 players. Sorry to see Tejanos fall out of D1. They were fun to watch but I have a feeling they may be back next year. Good luck to all.

The top 2 are still top2 but the next six will be tight with the Andros, FCDB, SR next with the other DT team and FCDG and SG and FWFC struggling at the bottom.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by uhoh 7/8/2010, 10:50 am

At this time the CLUB FC Dallas is handling the web site and has not made the changes.

uhoh
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by chasematt 7/8/2010, 11:51 am

exclusivemom - the manager has sent numerous emails with contact info and schedule for the next few weeks - maybe you aren't getting them? Thought she had everyone accounted for. if you need any info please send me a pm and i will provide.

True - you are basing your prognosis that gold will struggle based on your crystal ball? FC Dallas 97 Gold?? - Page 3 Suspect

chasematt
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by randee42 7/8/2010, 12:00 pm

chasematt wrote:exclusivemom - the manager has sent numerous emails with contact info and schedule for the next few weeks - maybe you aren't getting them? Thought she had everyone accounted for. if you need any info please send me a pm and i will provide.

True - you are basing your prognosis that gold will struggle based on your crystal ball? FC Dallas 97 Gold?? - Page 3 Suspect

Careful True, this looks like a trap. Just reply back that FCD Gold will win D1 and back slowly, very slowly away; otherwise you will be deemed a hater or trying to break up the team.

Prob need a new topic for ranking the teams in D1 like we had last year. Keeps it from the Gold crew taking anything too personal.
randee42
randee42
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 7/8/2010, 2:01 pm

chasematt wrote:exclusivemom - the manager has sent numerous emails with contact info and schedule for the next few weeks - maybe you aren't getting them? Thought she had everyone accounted for. if you need any info please send me a pm and i will provide.

chasematt, it must be a misread or mistype. I had Solar GOLD as struggling as would any PPL team would being thrust into D1. I might have put too many and's to be coherent. FCDG did a good job of replacing the key players that moved on.

My crystal ball is at times cloudy but rarely way off. It should be back from vacation in August just in time for more preseason madness. FC Dallas 97 Gold?? - Page 3 Icon_razz
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy Equity 7/8/2010, 4:23 pm

I think Solar Red will get the 8th to 10th spot...
Rainy Equity
Rainy Equity
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by randee42 7/8/2010, 4:29 pm

Rainy Equity wrote:I think Solar Red will get the 8th to 10th spot...

You've got them ranked too high... especially with the 2 very weak FC Dallas players they picked up.
randee42
randee42
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 7/8/2010, 5:08 pm

randee42 wrote:

You've got them ranked too high... especially with the 2 very weak FC Dallas players they picked up.
I will go with anywhere between 1-10 but I could be wrong.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy Equity 7/8/2010, 6:11 pm

im sorry solar Red will be #1... Randee.. Is that better...
Rainy Equity
Rainy Equity
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by treefrog13 7/8/2010, 8:14 pm

randee42 wrote:

LOL FC Dallas 97 Gold?? - Page 3 Icon_lol .. very nice randee!!
In all seriousness, I believe SR picked up 2 forwards - they should score even more goals than they did last year, maybe enough to climb into the 3-6 range..

treefrog13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by babyface 7/8/2010, 8:56 pm

Solar Red raided Solar White for a lot of its talent. That is the way Solar seems to operate. There has been drama between the two teams during the summer for the last couple of years and this year Red got want it wanted. Solar Red always wanted to recruit the talent from Solar White rather than look elsewhere. That being said, the cat is out of the bag as to why Solar White didn't make. Kids (and parents) got tired of the stuff that Solar let happen and decided to play elsewhere.
I guess we'll see how good they are later.
babyface
babyface
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheSurface 7/8/2010, 9:04 pm

I'm as sorry as the next guy that SW disappeared - but this practice is not unique to Solar nor even all that shocking. The club is interested in putting together the best team that it can. If that means moving up some kids from the "B" team to the "A" team, then that is what happens. Both FCD and Texans combined and rearranged their 97 rosters, and I assume Andro did too. I'm sure the old MU Solar would've tried to move up some kids from SR, if that team had stayed with Solar.
OnTheSurface
OnTheSurface
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by babyface 7/8/2010, 9:18 pm

I'm not surprised by the way it was handled by the club. Just stating what happened because there have been some comments about SW that no one has answered. Of the fifteen players on the SW roster that won D3 and moved up to finish second in D2, I think 4 remained with Solar. Seems to me like a major loss of talent to make a "good" team. Just my view. I'm happy where we ended up.
babyface
babyface
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by randee42 7/8/2010, 9:31 pm

Solar White's loss (as sad as it is) is a big gain for Solar Red and an even larger one for Solar Gold. Although Gold will struggle White losing players to Red is typical for any club promoting boys to their top team(s). Red will be stronger with the addition of the SW crew, which is one of the reasons we joined. It is sad that the White team is no mas, we certainly understand how it feels for a team to disband for the sake of one ranked higher in the same area, a la FCD Gold/East.

And Rainy Equity, pull your mullet hair out of your inbred eyes, this is the FCD Gold forum, them and them alone can only claim the 1st place D1 finish on this thread.
randee42
randee42
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbolito 7/8/2010, 11:48 pm

randee42 wrote:Solar White's loss (as sad as it is) is a big gain for Solar Red and an even larger one for Solar Gold. Although Gold will struggle White losing players to Red is typical for any club promoting boys to their top team(s). Red will be stronger with the addition of the SW crew, which is one of the reasons we joined. It is sad that the White team is no mas, we certainly understand how it feels for a team to disband for the sake of one ranked higher in the same area, a la FCD Gold/East.

And Rainy Equity, pull your mullet hair out of your inbred eyes, this is the FCD Gold forum, them and them alone can only claim the 1st place D1 finish on this thread.
No real loss here. SW is gone as a team, but the boys are still kicking. Some got a free pass to SR(the sweeper was the only real gain to SR). Some tried out and got snatched up by higher ranked D1 teams(one is now on my bb's team). Some went to D2 teams....Life goes on. .
Futbolito
Futbolito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ExclusiveMom 7/8/2010, 11:54 pm

Sorry, I did get the teams emails. The problem was they were going into my junk mail folder. Thanks for the website update.

ExclusiveMom
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next