Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Please just pay the coaches - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Please just pay the coaches

+35
David Villa
DownTown21
balin1971
kickingbird
scrdad
SailorMoon
Futbol Bum
GoWide
jjohns
pass2space
soccerrus2
rantnrave
kickit
soccerdoc
Soccernovice
OnTheSurface
drsoccer
socmom3
Turftoe96
plantit
Speedy Gonzales
omega striker
Axxman
soccer taxi
clueless
jstply
off_the_woodwork
abc123
CLUB31
go99
The German
tomuchsoccer
Tequilapark
allen04
Andro Coach
39 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please just pay the coaches - Page 2 Empty Re: Please just pay the coaches

Post by The German 2/23/2011, 5:13 pm

Axxman wrote:
gababa wrote:The only hilarious part about all that is to think about that well known coach of ours who last season switched from the Texans to Andro for ...a raise Smile

Quite honestly, I don't see the humor in that. And what do you mean by "ours", last I remember you were with the Comets prior to switching over to the Texans. Regardless, it happens all the time in the real world and money may not have been the only motivation for his departure.

In a nutshell, Andromeda has gotten themselves in a hole and is obviously a poorly run business. The only way out is if the infamous investor comes thru with the promised monies. If that doesn't happen this week as is supposed to, all hell will break loose.
I guess I can see HN, KS, CH, EP & CP in McKinney next week. Maybe I can get a group picture before and after the auction.

The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/23/2011, 5:18 pm

Axxman wrote:
gababa wrote:The only hilarious part about all that is to think about that well known coach of ours who last season switched from the Texans to Andro for ...a raise Smile

Quite honestly, I don't see the humor in that. And what do you mean by "ours", last I remember you were with the Comets prior to switching over to the Texans. Regardless, it happens all the time in the real world and money may not have been the only motivation for his departure.

In a nutshell, Andromeda has gotten themselves in a hole and is obviously a poorly run business. The only way out is if the infamous investor comes thru with the promised monies. If that doesn't happen this week as is supposed to, all hell will break loose.
wow! hope things work out!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 2/23/2011, 8:33 pm

jstply wrote:I know that Andro own some of the vacant land that surrounds the club. I'm not sure 100% sure, but it seems that Andro is forclosing on the vacant land and not their training facility. There is no mention of buildings or structures in the doc...
The foreclosure notice doesn't have to specifically mention any buildings or structures as they are "fixtures" which become part of the real property. Sorry to burst your bubble but if your bank forecloses on your land, you also lose your house that sits on the land. Besides, the foreclosure notice does specifically mention the buildings by inclusion of the phrase "including all improvements and fixtures. . ." Also, it seems by Axx's response that the ATF is very much part of the foreclosure. Why else would "all hell break loose" if they were only losing vacant land surrounding the club. By the way, Andro isn't "forclosing" (sic) on anything. Its creditors (the holders of the note and Deed of Trust) are. According to the Exhibit attached to the Notice, the entire 35 plus acres is being foreclosed "save and except" two tracts totaling approximately 15 acres. Whether the 20 plus acres subject to foreclosure includes the ATF, only someone from Andromeda can answer, or the attorneys who drafted the legal descriptions and are familiar with exactly what the metes and bounds descriptions of those two 7 plus acre "save and except" tracts describe.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jstply 2/23/2011, 9:40 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
jstply wrote:I know that Andro own some of the vacant land that surrounds the club. I'm not sure 100% sure, but it seems that Andro is forclosing on the vacant land and not their training facility. There is no mention of buildings or structures in the doc...
The foreclosure notice doesn't have to specifically mention any buildings or structures as they are "fixtures" which become part of the real property. Sorry to burst your bubble but if your bank forecloses on your land, you also lose your house that sits on the land. Besides, the foreclosure notice does specifically mention the buildings by inclusion of the phrase "including all improvements and fixtures. . ." Also, it seems by Axx's response that the ATF is very much part of the foreclosure. Why else would "all hell break loose" if they were only losing vacant land surrounding the club. By the way, Andro isn't "forclosing" (sic) on anything. Its creditors (the holders of the note and Deed of Trust) are. According to the Exhibit attached to the Notice, the entire 35 plus acres is being foreclosed "save and except" two tracts totaling approximately 15 acres. Whether the 20 plus acres subject to foreclosure includes the ATF, only someone from Andromeda can answer, or the attorneys who drafted the legal descriptions and are familiar with exactly what the metes and bounds descriptions of those two 7 plus acre "save and except" tracts describe.
Wow...I did not know that there is a lawyer amongst us. Thanks for the breaking the notice down for a layman. Hopefully, the funding will come thru.
jstply
jstply
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/23/2011, 10:10 pm

Axxman wrote:

This week !?!? Gee that sure is short term !! By ours I meant us all here in the dallas area...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/23/2011, 11:03 pm

Clueless, when the coaches weren't paid for long periods of time last year, they should have read the writing on the wall.

Because they owe you 5 months of backpay isn't why you stay, it's why you put a lien against the corporation yourself?

Where are the 501(c)3 documents filed that show where Andro has spent the money?

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 2/23/2011, 11:30 pm

The kids are who I feel bad for . They go out week in and week out proudly wearing the Andromeda name workin their butts off and for what? A fiassco where grown ups have taken a kids game , turned it into a business, then totally messed it up.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 2/24/2011, 6:50 am

In a nutshell what will happen? Does the club not owe some answers to the parents to squash all the rumors. I don't get all the non-communication. It doesn't sound like good business practice. Maybe all the coaches and parents are at fault for not demanding more answers.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Turftoe96 2/24/2011, 7:37 am

CLUB31 wrote:In a nutshell what will happen? Does the club not owe some answers to the parents to squash all the rumors. I don't get all the non-communication. It doesn't sound like good business practice. Maybe all the coaches and parents are at fault for not demanding more answers.

That makes sense, it's the coaches and parents fault....BRILLIANT! Shocked
Turftoe96
Turftoe96
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 2/24/2011, 8:28 am

Turftoe96 wrote:
CLUB31 wrote:In a nutshell what will happen? Does the club not owe some answers to the parents to squash all the rumors. I don't get all the non-communication. It doesn't sound like good business practice. Maybe all the coaches and parents are at fault for not demanding more answers.

That makes sense, it's the coaches and parents fault....BRILLIANT! Shocked

Kinda like Enron....

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 2/24/2011, 8:48 am

You took it out of context. If you invest money it's up to you to know who you're investing with and do a little research. I would just think a large group of parents would demand some answers. Tell you what send me $3000 and call me next year. Don't worry about where your money is or how I'm investing it. JUST CALL 1-800- *****

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 2/24/2011, 8:56 am

So what you are saying is that prior to signing a contract to play for Andromeda, the parents should ask for the club financials and business plan and thouroughly review it prior to signing on the dotted line. Lets get serious here, cmon. And besides, I could care less about the club. At U13, we signed on to play with a specific coach and not a club. If Andromeda falls apart, who cares. Our coach is willing to stick it out with us so we'll go practice at the park if we need to. Then after the remainder of the season (and there's not much of it left), we can figure out what's best for the team. Each and every team and their respective coach can and will do the same. Solar lost their fields, they're still going aren't they.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/24/2011, 9:01 am

Thank you! You aren't investing in the club you are paying for coaching and at this point the andro kids are getting that. Kudos to the coaches for sticking it out and living up to the commitments even though the club hasn't. It would be nice for the parents to have answers so they can plan next year but the club doesn't owe them that. Now I am sure if you pony up some investor bucks they might let you take a peek into those financials.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 2/24/2011, 9:09 am

In my experience with most youth sports drama, the kids are the least affected.
They could care less when told they have to practice somewhere else, wear a different jersey, etc... It's just not a great concern. For that matter, isn't for most parents either. Some parents make it a big deal and subsequently unload on their kids (which is pretty pathetic).

To date, the kids haven't missed anything - no one took away their uniform/coach/fields.

This drama is a huge deal to the coaches, obviously, but, over the longterm, probably not the parents/players...clubs have issues all the time (real and not real), sometimes they overcome them, sometimes they don't.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Andro Coach 2/24/2011, 9:23 am

Have you seen the facilities lately? Used to be crowded every night. Now 2-3 teams at any time. Coaches are holding fewer practices. Teams and kids are feeling the pain.

Andro Coach
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 2/24/2011, 9:26 am

go99 wrote:Thank you! You aren't investing in the club you are paying for coaching and at this point the andro kids are getting that. Kudos to the coaches for sticking it out and living up to the commitments even though the club hasn't. It would be nice for the parents to have answers so they can plan next year but the club doesn't owe them that. Now I am sure if you pony up some investor bucks they might let you take a peek into those financials.
As a coach told me over the weekend:" It's not the kids fault that we have morons running the club".
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 2/24/2011, 9:30 am

Andro Coach wrote:Have you seen the facilities lately? Used to be crowded every night. Now 2-3 teams at any time. Coaches are holding fewer practices. Teams and kids are feeling the pain.

Well coach, why don't you head for greener pastures and take your team with you? We have never been restricted by Andromeda on the use of fields or anything else for that matter. If your coach or team is holding fewer practices, that's a different problem all on its own. If you want some advise, just stick it out until lets say, tomorrow. If the monies don't come in by tomorrow, head for the mountains..........

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/24/2011, 12:23 pm

Coach, how come y'all didn't take your teams and transfer during the break, when you could have?

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/24/2011, 12:35 pm

because then the kids (parents) would then have to repay for the new greener pastures. I think a coach that is truly interested in whats best for his kids would wait it out if he could and just hope he gets paid. End of the season you hope the families show the same loyalty and stay with the coach if he then leaves
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 2/24/2011, 12:48 pm

Andro Coach wrote:Have you seen the facilities lately? Used to be crowded every night. Now 2-3 teams at any time. Coaches are holding fewer practices. Teams and kids are feeling the pain.

Up until the past couple of weeks most U15 and older teams weren't practicing at all or not on their usual nights (t/th, m/w) due to HS soccer commitments. Most U15+ that are practicing are doing so on Sat/Sun...that may be why you're seeing fewer teams out there. And if it's that bad "andro coach" (which is suspect to me), you had your chance to leave during the off season break...could you not convince your parents to follow you?...sounds as if there's a bigger problem.

As an Andro parent of 3 players, I will say there's alot being said/done by parents and others to facilitate better communication, so those on here assuming there is no communication are incorrect...it's just not being plastered all over this board for those who aren't involved to have something to gawk at. Anyway,as Axx and others have said, it's about the coaching, not what's on the jersey...at least for us.
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 2/24/2011, 1:20 pm

go99 wrote:Thank you! You aren't investing in the club you are paying for coaching and at this point the andro kids are getting that. Kudos to the coaches for sticking it out and living up to the commitments even though the club hasn't. It would be nice for the parents to have answers so they can plan next year but the club doesn't owe them that. Now I am sure if you pony up some investor bucks they might let you take a peek into those financials.

If they are truly a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, as someone else indicated earlier, you don't have to give them a dime in order to see their financials. They are legally an "open book" and any Joe Blow from the street can demand to see their financials.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by drsoccer 2/24/2011, 4:24 pm

questions, who is the president-decision maker-CFO of Andromeda? 2nd question, how much would it cost to buy this property at auction. 3rd question, 30 teams, 18 players= 480 people/families. could they raise enough money (2-3k ea) and buy the fields themselves and fire the CFO? if his forecasting/managment has gotten the club into this problem, why is he/she still around collecting fees>

drsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheSurface 2/24/2011, 11:01 pm

This may help http://maps.taxnetusa.com/collin_maps_pdf/6162.pdf

I've only been to the Andro facility a few times, so I know you experts will correct me if I'm wrong - but from looking at the plot and reading the filing ... it looks like the property being foreclosed is substantially all of the improved part of the facility including the clubhouse. The land excepted from the foreclosure is a currently unused piece of land west of the fields.
OnTheSurface
OnTheSurface
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 2/24/2011, 11:40 pm

AYSES and TFC fields are real nice no drama going on there up north. TFC seems to have done quiet well expanding their size of the club without financial problems. EP runs as tight ship.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdoc 2/25/2011, 8:08 am

Whatever, I was there last night and the place was busy as can be. If you are going to give information please be accurate.

Nice avatar... coach
soccerdoc
soccerdoc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kickit 2/25/2011, 9:12 am

Soccernovice wrote:AYSES and TFC fields are real nice no drama going on there up north. TFC seems to have done quiet well expanding their size of the club without financial problems. EP runs as tight ship.

The vultures are starting to circle.

kickit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next