Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Please just pay the coaches - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Please just pay the coaches

+35
David Villa
DownTown21
balin1971
kickingbird
scrdad
SailorMoon
Futbol Bum
GoWide
jjohns
pass2space
soccerrus2
rantnrave
kickit
soccerdoc
Soccernovice
OnTheSurface
drsoccer
socmom3
Turftoe96
plantit
Speedy Gonzales
omega striker
Axxman
soccer taxi
clueless
jstply
off_the_woodwork
abc123
CLUB31
go99
The German
tomuchsoccer
Tequilapark
allen04
Andro Coach
39 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please just pay the coaches - Page 3 Empty Re: Please just pay the coaches

Post by kickit 2/25/2011, 9:12 am

Soccernovice wrote:AYSES and TFC fields are real nice no drama going on there up north. TFC seems to have done quiet well expanding their size of the club without financial problems. EP runs as tight ship.

The vultures are starting to circle.

kickit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 2/25/2011, 9:51 am

kickit wrote:
Soccernovice wrote:AYSES and TFC fields are real nice no drama going on there up north. TFC seems to have done quiet well expanding their size of the club without financial problems. EP runs as tight ship.

Here is something that might work: I am going on the premise that 30 Teams with 480 Players is accurate. Based on that, I would try the following scenario:
1. ask each Parent to buy a portion/share of the Club for $500.00 (=) $240,000.00
2. let the fields be relinquished to the banks/initial-investors
3. reach out to people outside of the Andromeda Family and inquire if they want to own a share
4. keep the books open and have meetings that are regularly scheduled
5. if a person is connected with the area; seek out Public Facilities where the Teams can train
6. I would suspect that the Coaches know where training fields are available,(get the Coaches involved)
7. be humble about this and take this problem head on; the Kids and Parents are not the ones to blame for this
8. have a person from the Club spearhead this and be above board, make each person accountable
9. there are Professional Services available to you within your Club, i.e., Consultants, Lawyers, etc.

I am almost certain that people will come on here and blow holes in this outline and probably take shots at me. I am not an Andromeda Parent, however I know many Players and Parents from Andromeda quite well. I think this issue stinks. The Kids and Parents are suffering and I maintain that is unfair. Take the newly invested funds, (should it happen) pay the Coaches and get through the next 3-4 months. Come out swinging with a new plan and if necessary change the name. I personally do not want to see a Club of this stature collapse, because of "whatever". This is no ones fault outside of Management. Come on Parents, you have the resources available to you to make this happen.

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 2/25/2011, 10:06 am

Question the source

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by pass2space 2/25/2011, 11:34 am

rantnrave wrote:
kickit wrote:

Here is something that might work: I am going on the premise that 30 Teams with 480 Players is accurate. Based on that, I would try the following scenario:
1. ask each Parent to buy a portion/share of the Club for $500.00 (=) $240,000.00
2. let the fields be relinquished to the banks/initial-investors
3. reach out to people outside of the Andromeda Family and inquire if they want to own a share
4. keep the books open and have meetings that are regularly scheduled
5. if a person is connected with the area; seek out Public Facilities where the Teams can train
6. I would suspect that the Coaches know where training fields are available,(get the Coaches involved)
7. be humble about this and take this problem head on; the Kids and Parents are not the ones to blame for this
8. have a person from the Club spearhead this and be above board, make each person accountable
9. there are Professional Services available to you within your Club, i.e., Consultants, Lawyers, etc.

I am almost certain that people will come on here and blow holes in this outline and probably take shots at me. I am not an Andromeda Parent, however I know many Players and Parents from Andromeda quite well. I think this issue stinks. The Kids and Parents are suffering and I maintain that is unfair. Take the newly invested funds, (should it happen) pay the Coaches and get through the next 3-4 months. Come out swinging with a new plan and if necessary change the name. I personally do not want to see a Club of this stature collapse, because of "whatever". This is no ones fault outside of Management. Come on Parents, you have the resources available to you to make this happen.

I totally agree. I am not an Andromeda parent. My two kids are affiliated with two different clubs. However, from a NTX perspective, I hope to see the Club survive this and succeed as a "new" Andromeda with new management (if that is the problem). rantnrave is correct. This is an opportunity. There has never been a shortage of opinions, commentary, criticism of what is wrong with NTXClubXYZ and how it should be. I think the Andromeda parents and all of us as the NTX soccer collective (regardless of club affiliation) has an opportunity to think "outside the box" and view this as an opportunity to invest in something that could differentiate itself from other clubs -- ownership/board, management, development, philosophy, etc. Maybe, take a page from the Green Bay Packers playbook. Like I said, I am not affiliated with Andromeda but believe there is an opportunity here that could have an overall positive impact on the NTX Club ecosystem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wisdom_of_Crowds
http://www.crowdsourcing.org/community/crowdfunding/7
http://p2pfoundation.net/Crowdfunding

pass2space
pass2space
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Please just pay the coaches - Page 3 Empty ATF Crowded

Post by jjohns 2/25/2011, 11:51 am

Andro Coach wrote:Have you seen the facilities lately? Used to be crowded every night. Now 2-3 teams at any time. Coaches are holding fewer practices. Teams and kids are feeling the pain.

Come on...I was at Andromeda Tues and Thurs night and was there all winter. The teams are practicing where there are lights and upper fields are training 5-6 teams at once. After daylight savings ended, all the teams that practiced on back end of lower fields moved up top. Combined with fields in front of clubhouse, this would be 8-10 teams on any given night.

jjohns
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 2/26/2011, 12:05 am

Let's bring in the hedge fund players now to finance the expansion further and grow the academy program so we can have more academy teams to populate the bottom of the division roster.

The we can compete with academy teams that get beat 6 to 0 by other development academy teams who have no business fielding academy teams. Might as well call it a classic I team.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GoWide 2/26/2011, 4:36 pm

Is Andromeda one of the clubs where the team manager collects the dues and pays the team costs out of those dues?

GoWide
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kickit 2/26/2011, 4:48 pm

Soccernovice wrote:Let's bring in the hedge fund players now to finance the expansion further and grow the academy program so we can have more academy teams to populate the bottom of the division roster.

The we can compete with academy teams that get beat 6 to 0 by other development academy teams who have no business fielding academy teams. Might as well call it a classic I team.

Another example of why you should not drink and post.

kickit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol Bum 2/26/2011, 5:00 pm

socmom3 wrote:
Andro Coach wrote:Have you seen the facilities lately? Used to be crowded every night. Now 2-3 teams at any time. Coaches are holding fewer practices. Teams and kids are feeling the pain.

Up until the past couple of weeks most U15 and older teams weren't practicing at all or not on their usual nights (t/th, m/w) due to HS soccer commitments. Most U15+ that are practicing are doing so on Sat/Sun...that may be why you're seeing fewer teams out there. And if it's that bad "andro coach" (which is suspect to me), you had your chance to leave during the off season break...could you not convince your parents to follow you?...sounds as if there's a bigger problem.

As an Andro parent of 3 players, I will say there's alot being said/done by parents and others to facilitate better communication, so those on here assuming there is no communication are incorrect...it's just not being plastered all over this board for those who aren't involved to have something to gawk at. Anyway,as Axx and others have said, it's about the coaching, not what's on the jersey...at least for us.

Well said socmom3! Very Happy
Futbol Bum
Futbol Bum
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by off_the_woodwork 2/26/2011, 10:36 pm

kickit wrote:
Soccernovice wrote:Let's bring in the hedge fund players now to finance the expansion further and grow the academy program so we can have more academy teams to populate the bottom of the division roster.

Another example of why you should not drink and post.

Obviously SN has a bone to pick with Andro LOL. If I were to guess I would say he was left somehow feeling wronged following the Andro / Ayses divorce a few years ago and still is stewing about that...

off_the_woodwork
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kickit 2/27/2011, 8:44 am

Friday has come and gone - did the cash angel pay a visit?

kickit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 2/28/2011, 9:59 am

jjohns wrote:

Come on...I was at Andromeda Tues and Thurs night and was there all winter. The teams are practicing where there are lights and upper fields are training 5-6 teams at once. After daylight savings ended, all the teams that practiced on back end of lower fields moved up top. Combined with fields in front of clubhouse, this would be 8-10 teams on any given night.

Just wanted to point this out - a lot of the older teams have players that are playing high school soccer and their games won't be until later and they are only practicing once or twice a week.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by scrdad 2/28/2011, 11:32 am

kickit wrote:Friday has come and gone - did the cash angel pay a visit?

Yes. I noticed that all the ATF goal posts are now gold plated, individual blades of grass were being replaced on the fields by crews of specially-trained arborists, and the clubhouse now has couches made of rich Corinthian leather!

scrdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 2/28/2011, 11:49 am

LOL!! I asked my son if there was a for sale sign when he went up there this weekend and the answer was no.

I am curious though...if someone could be so kind as to tell me the initials of the Andro coach referred to as "the great one". Thanks.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kickingbird 2/28/2011, 1:06 pm

Poor Andro. Many friends in the program..Ever since the Summer they have been making promises to Coaches, players, parents. What a shame. With such a ongoing mess, with promises made and broken, why would anyone return next season?

kickingbird
kickingbird
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 2/28/2011, 1:21 pm

SailorMoon wrote:LOL!! I asked my son if there was a for sale sign when he went up there this weekend and the answer was no.

I am curious though...if someone could be so kind as to tell me the initials of the Andro coach referred to as "the great one". Thanks.

You are going to have to be a little more specific on the coach you are inquiring about. At Andromeda, we have "the chosen one", "the great one", "the fabio one", "the fields one", and most recently, "the broken one". But if you are referring to "the chosen one", not sure if that was given or self appointed, lol, that would be ML.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by balin1971 4/4/2011, 7:54 pm

So something new about the Andromeda Drama.
Andro will lost the fields?
What is the newest rumor?

balin1971
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DownTown21 4/4/2011, 8:07 pm

balin1971 wrote:So something new about the Andromeda Drama.

Money Talks, BS walks Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
DownTown21
DownTown21
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : In the toliet with my andriod, keeping up on current soccer events.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Villa 4/4/2011, 8:29 pm

My son's coach is headed north to get a slice of pie
David Villa
David Villa
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 4/4/2011, 9:11 pm

David Villa wrote:

Too subtle for me; what does that mean? What's North? McKinney?

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 4/4/2011, 9:58 pm

David Villa wrote:

Liverpool or FCD?
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 4/4/2011, 10:24 pm

Axxman wrote:
SailorMoon wrote:LOL!! I asked my son if there was a for sale sign when he went up there this weekend and the answer was no.

You are going to have to be a little more specific on the coach you are inquiring about. At Andromeda, we have "the chosen one", "the great one", "the fabio one", "the fields one", and most recently, "the broken one". But if you are referring to "the chosen one", not sure if that was given or self appointed, lol, that would be ML.

Rumor has it that "the fabio one" got a modeling gig back home. cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by balin1971 4/4/2011, 10:26 pm

FCD IS BEING TALKED ABOUT MORE

balin1971
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 4/4/2011, 10:34 pm

balin1971 wrote:FCD IS BEING TALKED ABOUT MORE

Who will take over his teams?

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 4/5/2011, 9:03 am

DS has practice at ATF this week. Was told that they would practice at an alternate location due to the rain. Okey dokey. I heard a mention of merging or going with FCD a while ago, but nothing yet. Isn't today the infamous auction for the hundredth time??

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 4/5/2011, 9:23 am

HN's car in McKinney Court House parking lot today?

I'd be impressed that Andro can foresee rain for a week in advance if weather.com can't.
More Andrama to continue in the short term.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next