Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

What do you do about a coach your unhappy with? - Page 5 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

What do you do about a coach your unhappy with?

+15
Se_la_perdio!
cowpukesfan
getafe01
bigtex75081
Iplaysoccer
keeperdad9
humble
omega striker
Rightback
go99
TxHunter
OldTrafford
goal9997
British steel
soccerisfun
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What do you do about a coach your unhappy with? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you do about a coach your unhappy with?

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 10:11 pm

Madcap wrote:I don't have a dog in this fight, but anyone can figure out that momma gave the following clues:

99 Boys team, FC Dallas, D-1 team, that had a game on Friday night against a Texans team.

I only found 3 FCD 99B D-1 teams and low and behold one of them played a Texans team on Friday the 25th.

I love puzzles....did I win?

Si!! Una cerveza!!......oops sorry soccerisgood123, worldcup2014 and freckles. My Spanish slipped out.

Back to top Go down

What do you do about a coach your unhappy with? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you do about a coach your unhappy with?

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 10:22 pm

Riquelme wrote:
Madcap wrote:I don't have a dog in this fight, but anyone can figure out that momma gave the following clues:

99 Boys team, FC Dallas, D-1 team, that had a game on Friday night against a Texans team.

I only found 3 FCD 99B D-1 teams and low and behold one of them played a Texans team on Friday the 25th.

Si!! Una cerveza!!......oops sorry soccerisgood123, worldcup2014 and freckles. My Spanish slipped out.

oh gee, looks like more people are on the ever growing redneck list. You are always good for a laugh. it takes a special kind of person to say what you say with straight face. God knows i couldn't..... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 10:29 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:

oh gee, looks like more people are on the ever growing redneck list. You are always good for a laugh. it takes a special kind of person to say what you say with straight face. God knows i couldn't..... Razz

That is because nothing you say makes sense because of your learning disability. Its ok I know you're confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 10:40 pm

Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:

That is because nothing you say makes sense because of your learning disability. Its ok I know you're confused.
there you go again, priceless, you really are a rube.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 10:48 pm

Thanks SIG123. I know I'm awesome. You? Well we all know your issue. Its been fun but I'm tired from my indoor game something you would know nothing about. You would not have enjoyed it since we all speak Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 10:56 pm

Riquelme wrote:Thanks SIG123. I know I'm awesome. You? Well we all know your issue. Its been fun but I'm tired from my indoor game something you would know nothing about. You would not have enjoyed it since we all speak Spanish

" i'm awesome" what are you 14?
rube - "a person who is not very intelligent or interested in culture", i defined it because i know you have problems with large words, coherent thought, common sense and perspective, among other things, didn't want to overload your brain, you've had a long day trying to keep up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 11:02 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:Thanks SIG123. I know I'm awesome. You? Well we all know your issue. Its been fun but I'm tired from my indoor game something you would know nothing about. You would not have enjoyed it since we all speak Spanish

rube - "a person who is not very intelligent or interested in culture", i defined it because i know you have problems with large words, coherent thought, common sense and perspective, among other things, didn't want to overload your brain, you've had a long day trying to keep up...

Alright well you have a good night and it really has been good. Make sure you finish that family size bag of Cheetos before they go.stale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 11:09 pm

Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:

Alright well you have a good night and it really has been good. Make sure you finish that family size bag of Cheetos before they go.stale

and you enjoy those takis.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 11:18 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:

and you enjoy those takis.....

LMAO!!! My kid loves those but they hurt my stomach. Riquelme out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iplaysoccer 1/29/2013, 12:02 am

You parents are worse than the frisco teens posting naked pictures of themselves on instagram for attention. I don't understand how so much anger and tension can come from someone asking advice. It's simple, if you have advice, give it. If you don't, stay off the thread. It just seems like a waste of time to me.

Iplaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/29/2013, 8:28 am

Iplaysoccer wrote:You parents are worse than the frisco teens posting naked pictures of themselves on instagram for attention. I don't understand how so much anger and tension can come from someone asking advice. It's simple, if you have advice, give it. If you don't, stay off the thread. It just seems like a waste of time to me.

Ahhh youre no fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 1/29/2013, 12:27 pm

What's not in dispute is that parent broke cardinal rule number one--confronting the coach during a game. If the coach is not physically abusing the kid, then there is no justification in intervening at this time. If the coach is using language to characterize the kid as nothing more than excrement on the bottom of a shoe, then there will be discussion with the coach, but it will be done after the game.

If it was me, then I would first apologize to the coach for this disruption. The power that a parent has is to do the right thing, no matter how difficult the situation or adverse the consequences may be is the greatest power that we have. The second thing I would do is have a frank discussion with the coach about the situation and all that led up to it. Next, would be to make an apology to the parents on the team for my actions. And then, it would be time to discuss an inner team transfer.

Doing those first three things would teach my kid more about responsibility than any reactionary vitriol or temporary bravado I might summon over the intenet or in person.

Best of luck to you and your son.

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 1/31/2013, 2:30 pm

lrobbins wrote:I don't care if you believe it or not. I know I have read the entire thread top to bottom and not once did I give any info that would identify this coach. If you can show me proof of otherwise...feel free. These others only knew who I was talking about because they know him and some were there.
Sure you did. You've said repeatedly that it was DI Classic League. You said it was FC Dallas. You are in the 99 Forum. There were no league games on Friday so it had to be a tournament. All 3 99 FCD DI teams played in the Michael Brown that weekend. My Baby Boy has never played for the coach but anyone who has spent any time around 99 (all divisions) knows exactly which coach you are talking about because his reputation is well known for playing those that have been with him for a while and how difficult it is to break into the starting lineup over his loyalists (you call them favorites).

Also, I find it incredibly juvenile to call out the goalie's parent as your source because, assuming arguendo, even if no one else knows who you are talking about, the coach certainly does and you have just potentially put a target on the goalie's back with the coach and made his parents look like trouble-making gossip mongers. Classy. Move on rather than airing dirty laundry in a very public forum. There were certainly more reliable ways to get advice than this forum (i.e. call North Texas or visit their website or call the Classic League or visit ccsai.org).
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/31/2013, 2:34 pm

crazyET wrote:
lrobbins wrote:I don't care if you believe it or not. I know I have read the entire thread top to bottom and not once did I give any info that would identify this coach. If you can show me proof of otherwise...feel free. These others only knew who I was talking about because they know him and some were there.
Sure you did. You've said repeatedly that it was DI Classic League. You said it was FC Dallas. You are in the 99 Forum. There were no league games on Friday so it had to be a tournament. All 3 99 FCD DI teams played in the Michael Brown that weekend. My Baby Boy has never played for the coach but anyone who has spent any time around 99 (all divisions) knows exactly which coach you are talking about because his reputation is well known for playing those that have been with him for a while and how difficult it is to break into the starting lineup over his loyalists (you call them favorites).

Also, I find it incredibly juvenile to call out the goalie's parent as your source because, assuming arguendo, even if no one else knows who you are talking about, the coach certainly does and you have just potentially put a target on the goalie's back with the coach and made his parents look like trouble-making gossip mongers. Classy. Move on rather than airing dirty laundry in a very public forum. There were certainly more reliable ways to get advice than this forum (i.e. call North Texas or visit their website or call the Classic League or visit ccsai.org).

Ahhh words of wisdom from Loco ET!!! He is right though. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 1/31/2013, 2:43 pm

Riquelme wrote:
crazyET wrote:

Plus, as someone else also pointed out, only one FCDallas team played a Texans team on Friday the 25th at the Michael Brown Tournament. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out exactly who you are talking about, even if you have zero familiarity with the 99 group.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 1/31/2013, 2:51 pm

crazyET wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
crazyET wrote:

Plus, as someone else also pointed out, only one FCDallas team played a Texans team on Friday the 25th at the Michael Brown Tournament. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out exactly who you are talking about, even if you have zero familiarity with the 99 group.

There is a reason she has an ex.... She is FOS, end of story.
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 1/31/2013, 2:55 pm

ET, how's the possum gravy out in the boonies? The cornbread may not be as good, but the fuel bill is cheaper when you live a little closer to the action. Any plans?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 1/31/2013, 2:57 pm

getafe01 wrote:
crazyET wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
crazyET wrote:

what? scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/31/2013, 2:59 pm

omega striker wrote:
getafe01 wrote:
crazyET wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
crazyET wrote:

what? scratch

I think he means she is full of caca monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 1/31/2013, 3:07 pm

Just so everyone knows, I don't know the original poster so I have no idea if she is full of crap or caca or any other variation. I think getafe's response somehow inadvertently got posted in my response.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 1/31/2013, 3:42 pm

lrobbins wrote:Well, well, well…I found out some interesting news. Seems that Omega and The Boss have boys on this team and are members of the coaches “favorites”. Before you run around calling me a liar…You might have mentioned this little bias of yours! Bit disingenuous if you ask me.

I have also been PM’d like crazy from other folks who claim that this particular coach has taken extra money for some extra playtime…I have no clue if this is actually true but it sure would explain why some kids are “favorites”.

And before Riquelme and Go99 start blasting me…you guys are his best friends so your opinions are biased as well.

So lets clear a few things up.

1. I never gave any info as to who this coach was at all! You clowns who defended him so fiercely to the point where you needed to insult me and my child did. That’s how others figured it out and PM’d me. Ya’ll aren’t too sly.

2. I never complained about my son’s playtime. I though he played half the game because the coach was trying to be fair to his players…not having any clue that allegations of bribery were already out there. I thought it was weird that you guys kept bring up bench warming…when we never felt that way. Turns out some people may just be buying their kids time.

3. I will not be bullied or harassed by this coach’s minions or anyone else for that matter. I never had any intention of doing anything other than leaving this team and letting FCD know MY experience with this coach. Any slander of this coach on this forum has come from Omega, The Boss, Riquelme and GO99 by revealing who he is…NOT me.

Honestly we didn’t meet a single parent on that team…I don’t even know any of their names. So to say the least…I really don’t care what any of them think or if they pay extra to be a “favorite” or not. I am working on getting a transfer to another team. I doubt the coach is going to stand in the way. And I am sure if anyone else tries to a copy of this thread and the video of the incident going public might change that.

I know exactly what happened with my son Friday night. I know I did the right thing. And all I can say to the coach and his minions is GOOD RIDANCE. I am done with this forum…got way more info than I wanted.

To all those who have PM’d me and given me actual unbiased advice…I thank you.
You apparently have flawed intelligence. Omega is also new to this team and has spoken repeatedly about his own perceived shortcomings in his son's game. He also frequently posts about how much his own son rides the bench. I feel you are way off base here to call him a favorite. It's also extremely slanderous to accuse the coach or parents of giving and receiving bribes and to repeat such malicious gossip that was private messaged to you shows your true character. You apparently will stop at nothing to malign coaches and parents who disagree with you, not to mention those that apparently do (i.e. the goalie's mom). And I think it is you who is disengenuous. You've really never talked to any of the other parents on the team? Really, well when exactly did the the goalie's mom (now firmly under the wheels of your gossip-bus)tell you all of these things about the coach?
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/31/2013, 3:46 pm

crazyET wrote:
lrobbins wrote:Well, well, well…I found out some interesting news. Seems that Omega and The Boss have boys on this team and are members of the coaches “favorites”. Before you run around calling me a liar…You might have mentioned this little bias of yours! Bit disingenuous if you ask me.

I have also been PM’d like crazy from other folks who claim that this particular coach has taken extra money for some extra playtime…I have no clue if this is actually true but it sure would explain why some kids are “favorites”.

And before Riquelme and Go99 start blasting me…you guys are his best friends so your opinions are biased as well.

So lets clear a few things up.

1. I never gave any info as to who this coach was at all! You clowns who defended him so fiercely to the point where you needed to insult me and my child did. That’s how others figured it out and PM’d me. Ya’ll aren’t too sly.

2. I never complained about my son’s playtime. I though he played half the game because the coach was trying to be fair to his players…not having any clue that allegations of bribery were already out there. I thought it was weird that you guys kept bring up bench warming…when we never felt that way. Turns out some people may just be buying their kids time.

3. I will not be bullied or harassed by this coach’s minions or anyone else for that matter. I never had any intention of doing anything other than leaving this team and letting FCD know MY experience with this coach. Any slander of this coach on this forum has come from Omega, The Boss, Riquelme and GO99 by revealing who he is…NOT me.

Honestly we didn’t meet a single parent on that team…I don’t even know any of their names. So to say the least…I really don’t care what any of them think or if they pay extra to be a “favorite” or not. I am working on getting a transfer to another team. I doubt the coach is going to stand in the way. And I am sure if anyone else tries to a copy of this thread and the video of the incident going public might change that.

I know exactly what happened with my son Friday night. I know I did the right thing. And all I can say to the coach and his minions is GOOD RIDANCE. I am done with this forum…got way more info than I wanted.

To all those who have PM’d me and given me actual unbiased advice…I thank you.
You apparently have flawed intelligence. Omega is also new to this team and has spoken repeatedly about his own perceived shortcomings in his son's game. He also frequently posts about how much his own son rides the bench. I feel you are way off base here to call him a favorite. It's also extremely slanderous to accuse the coach or parents of giving and receiving bribes and to repeat such malicious gossip that was private messaged to you shows your true character. You apparently will stop at nothing to malign coaches and parents who disagree with you, not to mention those that apparently do (i.e. the goalie's mom). And I think it is you who is disengenuous. You've really never talked to any of the other parents on the team? Really, well when exactly did the the goalie's mom (now firmly under the wheels of your gossip-bus)tell you all of these things about the coach?

cheerscheerscheers BALLGAME!!!!! lol!lol!geekjocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 1/31/2013, 3:48 pm

lrobbins wrote:Yes but all along I have been given crap for giving out info on here that said who the coach was...and I didn't. I didn't ask to talk to the coach after the game. I told him he could call me later after we calmed down and he still called to over to talk.

I already owned up to handing the initial situation poorly...in my first post but I did not try to come on here and shame him or ask for comfort. I came on here because I had no clue how to go about getting off that team. Just because some people on here are up to shady crap doesn't mean everyone is.

So now I am done. I don't plan on being on here gossiping about soccer. Just not my thing. Ya'll have fun. Good luck to you all.
But you are soooo good at it. Don't give up on your gift.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 1/31/2013, 3:53 pm

finish1 wrote:ET, how's the possum gravy out in the boonies? The cornbread may not be as good, but the fuel bill is cheaper when you live a little closer to the action. Any plans?
Delicious. When possum are scarce, raccoon will work in a pinch. As far as "plans", possibly. We'll see what happens.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5