Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

What do you do about a coach your unhappy with? - Page 4 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

What do you do about a coach your unhappy with?

+15
Se_la_perdio!
cowpukesfan
getafe01
bigtex75081
Iplaysoccer
keeperdad9
humble
omega striker
Rightback
go99
TxHunter
OldTrafford
goal9997
British steel
soccerisfun
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What do you do about a coach your unhappy with? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you do about a coach your unhappy with?

Post by getafe01 1/28/2013, 3:10 pm

Se_la_perdio! wrote:
getafe01 wrote:
Se_la_perdio! wrote:
go99 wrote:but mom was watching from the car? All she really knows is he was being yelled at. As far as you are dirt on my shoe diatribe sounds like creative licensing or embellishment. And if the coach really feels that way about the kid then why even bother to put him in later

she said she was filming to send her husband a clip of the game so why not just post the clip and shut everyone up?? if it did happen the way she said it happened then show it. everyone here knows exactly what coach she's talking about anyway.

Totally unnecessary. No reason to identify the coach if the only reason was to ask advice.

In response to something written above. The key is unreasonable behavior. What constitutes unreasonable behavior is extremely subjective. I am certain that what I may initially consider unreasonable behavior in the heat of the moment may change with time and reflection and the same may be true in reverse. In this day and age of self entitlement, yelling/screaming at a child irrespective of cause or age, being critical of a child's action or lack thereof, or giving said child a bad grade are frequently considered unreasonable behaviors in the eyes of many.

no reason? why because he is an fc dallas coach? i bet if he was from an independent team or small club you wouldn't say that. i bet you also believe pedafiles shouldn't have to register so we can know who they are and where they live. while this guy may not be a sexual predator he is a predator. he would also be considered a bully in the school system. our kids are being taught not to keep bullying quit and you have a problem with outing this guy? like i said, everyone on here knows who we are talking about. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

oh and btw unreasonable behavior always leads to unreasonable actions.

Get over yourself and read all of the posts before you get your hair in wad. I explained that the definition of unreasonable behavior is extremely subjective. What one may consider unreasonable behavior may be nothing. Therefore, not ALL unreasonable behavior leads to unreasonable actions. Moreover, my issue with the OP was that the intention was not simply an attempt to get advice, but an attempt to get a dig or affect the character of an individual based on subjective hearsay. I simply questioned the need to provide any detail that could identify a coach if she had no intention of doing so. Riquelme and I have actually had issue about such in the past. If you do not intend to affect an individual based on your own subjective interpretation of the events of an incident and you only want advice about how to handle something, do not provide any personal information that leads to identification of someone and their inability to defend their actions...

getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

What do you do about a coach your unhappy with? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you do about a coach your unhappy with?

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 3:14 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:"In this day and age of self entitlement, yelling/screaming at a child irrespective of cause or age, being critical of a child's action or lack thereof, or giving said child a bad grade are frequently considered unreasonable behaviors in the eyes of many."

self entitlement to not have someone you pay scream insults at your child for petty things? then count me as "self entitled" . i don't scream personal insults at other people or their kids and i don't expect them to do it to me or my kids. BUT i forgot, he's a kid's soccer coach so that makes it ok. refer to the brawl post and that is what you get when adults are not held accountable around children and are enabled by adults....

What insults? Did the coach use profanity or call him a retard? No he just drilled him for not doing a simple task. Some people can't handle anything and want to baby their kids which leads to the further Wuusification of Men. This is my theory of why each generation gets whimpier and whimpier. Overzealous Moms going ape$@&* just because someone is raising their voice at their kid. Moms like these are not preparing boys for the real world. The real world is tough and unforgiving and does not suffer weakness. Despite what liberals say this is not a utopia.......my rant is done for the day so have at and stay thirsty my friends...lol

perhaps the coaches can spit on them too, to "toughen them up" and show their "passion". yep nothing says responsible adult like spitting and fighting in front of impressionable children....what a joke

Did the coach spit on him? And was it not the OP that fought with him? Were you even there or are you just talkin out of your rear?

nope, just thought you might be in favor spitting on the kids too, you know to toughen them up, make sure they are not wusses. hey coach please scream more at my kid and while you are at hawk a few loogies his way, i want "passion" ...

You are obviously one of those rednecks that does not understand my point about passion when it pertains to Spanish speaking parents. I'm sure you think those parents should be arrested or given a citation for not speaking English but you need to get over it. If you dont understand something ask and we will try to slow down and explain.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 3:27 pm

Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:"In this day and age of self entitlement, yelling/screaming at a child irrespective of cause or age, being critical of a child's action or lack thereof, or giving said child a bad grade are frequently considered unreasonable behaviors in the eyes of many."

self entitlement to not have someone you pay scream insults at your child for petty things? then count me as "self entitled" . i don't scream personal insults at other people or their kids and i don't expect them to do it to me or my kids. BUT i forgot, he's a kid's soccer coach so that makes it ok. refer to the brawl post and that is what you get when adults are not held accountable around children and are enabled by adults....

What insults? Did the coach use profanity or call him a retard? No he just drilled him for not doing a simple task. Some people can't handle anything and want to baby their kids which leads to the further Wuusification of Men. This is my theory of why each generation gets whimpier and whimpier. Overzealous Moms going ape$@&* just because someone is raising their voice at their kid. Moms like these are not preparing boys for the real world. The real world is tough and unforgiving and does not suffer weakness. Despite what liberals say this is not a utopia.......my rant is done for the day so have at and stay thirsty my friends...lol

perhaps the coaches can spit on them too, to "toughen them up" and show their "passion". yep nothing says responsible adult like spitting and fighting in front of impressionable children....what a joke

Did the coach spit on him? And was it not the OP that fought with him? Were you even there or are you just talkin out of your rear?

nope, just thought you might be in favor spitting on the kids too, you know to toughen them up, make sure they are not wusses. hey coach please scream more at my kid and while you are at hawk a few loogies his way, i want "passion" ...

You are obviously one of those rednecks that does not understand my point about passion when it pertains to Spanish speaking parents. I'm sure you think those parents should be arrested or given a citation for not speaking English but you need to get over it. If you dont understand something ask and we will try to slow down and explain.

lol!

lol, redneck. i am sure you go to watch a game in mexico and throw urine on the other team and call that "passion"..... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 3:31 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:

lol!

lol, redneck. i am sure you go to watch a game in mexico and throw urine on the other team and call that "passion"..... Rolling Eyes

Wow the longer this goes the dumber you get. It is pointless to debate with you when it is clear that you have learning disability.....Fellow bloggers let be nice to this one, she is special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 3:37 pm

Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:

lol!

Wow the longer this goes the dumber you get. It is pointless to debate with you when it is clear that you have learning disability.....Fellow bloggers let be nice to this one, she is special.
please keep posting, the laughter you provide is priceless. love the redneck comment, save a loogie for your kid this weekend, need to keep up that "passion"...

Somebody somewhere
In the heat of the night
Lookin' pretty dangerous
Runnin' out of patience
Tonight in the city
You won't find any pity
Hearts are bein' twisted
Another lover cheated, cheated
In the bars and the cafes (Passion)
In the streets and the alleys (Passion)
Lot of pertending (Passion)
Everybody's searching (Passion)
* Once in love you're never out of danger
One hot night spent with a stranger
All you wanted was somebody
To hold on to (yeah)
Passion, passion, passion, passion
New York, Moscow (Passion)
Hong Kong, Tokyo (Passion)
Paris and Bangkok (Passsion)
Lot ofpeople ain't got (Pasion)
Hear it on the radio (Passion)
{ From: http://www.elyrics.net }
Read it in the paper (Passsion)
Hear it in the churches (Passion)
See it in the schoolyard (Passion)
(* Repeat 2 times)
Somebody to hold on to
Alone in your bed at night (Passion)
It's a half past midnight (Passion)
As you turn out your side light (Passion)
Ooh something ain't right (Passion)
There's no passion, there's no passion
There's no passion, I need passion
You need passion, we need passion
Can't live without passion
Won't live without passion
Even the president needs passion
Everybody I know needs some passion
Some people die and kill for passion
Nobody admits they need passion
Some people are scared of passion......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 3:43 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:

lol!

please keep posting, the laughter you provide is priceless. love the redneck comment, save a loogie for your kid this weekend, need to keep up that "passion"...

Somebody somewhere
In the heat of the night
Lookin' pretty dangerous
Runnin' out of patience
Tonight in the city
You won't find any pity
Hearts are bein' twisted
To hold on to (yeah)
(* Repeat 2 times)
Somebody to hold on to

Just read everything on this post and........NOPE...I never condoned spitting. We must attribute this to that learning disorder of yours. Tell those little redneck voices of yours to pipe down. Enjoy the games this weekend you SPECIAL girl you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 4:00 pm

Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:

lol!

Somebody somewhere
In the heat of the night
Lookin' pretty dangerous
Runnin' out of patience
Tonight in the city
You won't find any pity
Hearts are bein' twisted
To hold on to (yeah)
(* Repeat 2 times)
Somebody to hold on to

Just read everything on this post and........NOPE...I never condoned spitting. We must attribute this to that learning disorder of yours. Tell those little redneck voices of yours to pipe down. Enjoy the games this weekend you SPECIAL girl you.

Cmon don't lie, we know you can't read......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 4:02 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:

lol!

Somebody somewhere
In the heat of the night
Lookin' pretty dangerous
Runnin' out of patience
Tonight in the city
You won't find any pity
Hearts are bein' twisted
To hold on to (yeah)
(* Repeat 2 times)
Somebody to hold on to

Cmon don't lie, we know you can't read......

Lmao!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 1/28/2013, 4:02 pm

Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:

lol!

Somebody somewhere
In the heat of the night
Lookin' pretty dangerous
Runnin' out of patience
Tonight in the city
You won't find any pity
Hearts are bein' twisted
To hold on to (yeah)
(* Repeat 2 times)
Somebody to hold on to

soccerisgood, I really did not want to think about the redneck comment. I fear our Argentinian friend may be correct. He did not initiate anything regarding a bodily fluid or solid. I believe it was you that discussed spitting and voiding first. And, just because he may speak Spanish does not mean he is Mexican (implied by your comment about going to watch a game in Mexico). Not everyone who speaks Spanish and resides in DFW is Mexican (no insult intended). I suspect you think all Asians are Chinese. Do you reside in Farmers Branch?
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 1/28/2013, 4:06 pm

SG123 scores on the rock mantra. 1982 was a great year!
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 4:14 pm

getafe01 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:

lol!

Somebody somewhere
In the heat of the night
Lookin' pretty dangerous
Runnin' out of patience
Tonight in the city
You won't find any pity
Hearts are bein' twisted
To hold on to (yeah)
(* Repeat 2 times)
Somebody to hold on to

soccerisgood, I really did not want to think about the redneck comment. I fear our Argentinian friend may be correct. He did not initiate anything regarding a bodily fluid or solid. I believe it was you that discussed spitting and voiding first. And, just because he may speak Spanish does not mean he is Mexican (implied by your comment about going to watch a game in Mexico). Not everyone who speaks Spanish and resides in DFW is Mexican (no insult intended). I suspect you think all Asians are Chinese. Do you reside in Farmers Branch?

Lol no. It iust fun to hammer his clueless adherence to passion and the image of a loogie is
a fun image in that vein. I do laugh at the redneck comment though. Funny how he thinks that is acceptable but i doubt if I called him a spic he would be as forgiving as I am of such a racist comment...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 4:24 pm

She still does not understand the passion statement. Incredible. She is just one of the original folks who had a comment on Spanish speakers. Just goes to show it is pointless to debate with folks like Ms SIG123. Not a problem as I'm used to people like her.

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 1/28/2013, 4:25 pm

BY definition, you can't be a redneck and quote Rod Stewart lyrics.

What do you call a drum full of rednecks?

Cracker Barrel

drunken
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 4:42 pm

Riquelme wrote:She still does not understand the passion statement. Incredible. She is just one of the original folks who had a comment on Spanish speakers. Just goes to show it is pointless to debate with folks like Ms SIG123. Not a problem as I'm used to people like her.

lol, c'mon you can do better than that. well wait a minute, you really can't, sorry...

"Crude and slow Riquelme, your attack was no better then that of a clumsy child."

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerisfun 1/28/2013, 6:42 pm

Well, well, well…I found out some interesting news. Seems that Omega and The Boss have boys on this team and are members of the coaches “favorites”. Before you run around calling me a liar…You might have mentioned this little bias of yours! Bit disingenuous if you ask me.

I have also been PM’d like crazy from other folks who claim that this particular coach has taken extra money for some extra playtime…I have no clue if this is actually true but it sure would explain why some kids are “favorites”.

And before Riquelme and Go99 start blasting me…you guys are his best friends so your opinions are biased as well.

So lets clear a few things up.

1. I never gave any info as to who this coach was at all! You clowns who defended him so fiercely to the point where you needed to insult me and my child did. That’s how others figured it out and PM’d me. Ya’ll aren’t too sly.

2. I never complained about my son’s playtime. I though he played half the game because the coach was trying to be fair to his players…not having any clue that allegations of bribery were already out there. I thought it was weird that you guys kept bring up bench warming…when we never felt that way. Turns out some people may just be buying their kids time.

3. I will not be bullied or harassed by this coach’s minions or anyone else for that matter. I never had any intention of doing anything other than leaving this team and letting FCD know MY experience with this coach. Any slander of this coach on this forum has come from Omega, The Boss, Riquelme and GO99 by revealing who he is…NOT me.

Honestly we didn’t meet a single parent on that team…I don’t even know any of their names. So to say the least…I really don’t care what any of them think or if they pay extra to be a “favorite” or not. I am working on getting a transfer to another team. I doubt the coach is going to stand in the way. And I am sure if anyone else tries to a copy of this thread and the video of the incident going public might change that.

I know exactly what happened with my son Friday night. I know I did the right thing. And all I can say to the coach and his minions is GOOD RIDANCE. I am done with this forum…got way more info than I wanted.

To all those who have PM’d me and given me actual unbiased advice…I thank you.

soccerisfun
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 1/28/2013, 6:52 pm

lrobbins wrote:Well, well, well…I found out some interesting news. Seems that Omega and The Boss have boys on this team and are members of the coaches “favorites”. Before you run around calling me a liar…You might have mentioned this little bias of yours! Bit disingenuous if you ask me.

I have also been PM’d like crazy from other folks who claim that this particular coach has taken extra money for some extra playtime…I have no clue if this is actually true but it sure would explain why some kids are “favorites”.

And before Riquelme and Go99 start blasting me…you guys are his best friends so your opinions are biased as well.

So lets clear a few things up.

1. I never gave any info as to who this coach was at all! You clowns who defended him so fiercely to the point where you needed to insult me and my child did. That’s how others figured it out and PM’d me. Ya’ll aren’t too sly.

2. I never complained about my son’s playtime. I though he played half the game because the coach was trying to be fair to his players…not having any clue that allegations of bribery were already out there. I thought it was weird that you guys kept bring up bench warming…when we never felt that way. Turns out some people may just be buying their kids time.

3. I will not be bullied or harassed by this coach’s minions or anyone else for that matter. I never had any intention of doing anything other than leaving this team and letting FCD know MY experience with this coach. Any slander of this coach on this forum has come from Omega, The Boss, Riquelme and GO99 by revealing who he is…NOT me.

Honestly we didn’t meet a single parent on that team…I don’t even know any of their names. So to say the least…I really don’t care what any of them think or if they pay extra to be a “favorite” or not. I am working on getting a transfer to another team. I doubt the coach is going to stand in the way. And I am sure if anyone else tries to a copy of this thread and the video of the incident going public might change that.

I know exactly what happened with my son Friday night. I know I did the right thing. And all I can say to the coach and his minions is GOOD RIDANCE. I am done with this forum…got way more info than I wanted.

To all those who have PM’d me and given me actual unbiased advice…I thank you.

Interesting this is not. I have no clue who Omega, Boss, Go or Riquelme are if I were to walk past them. Why should anyone believe anything that you have written. As I stated, two wrongs do not make a right. I am glad that you received the much needed advice, support and comfort that you were seeking for starters. Everything else that you have written is just as biased as those who were critical. Get over yourself and your self inflated sense of worth. Good luck to your son. I am happy for you both.
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerisfun 1/28/2013, 6:58 pm

I don't care if you believe it or not. I know I have read the entire thread top to bottom and not once did I give any info that would identify this coach. If you can show me proof of otherwise...feel free. These others only knew who I was talking about because they know him and some were there.

soccerisfun
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerisfun 1/28/2013, 7:04 pm

And if you read my very first post...I didn't ask for anything other than advise. Some people gave some. Others attacked me because they knew who I was talking about because they had kids on the team. People who knew who these guys were PM'd me to let me know. And then others started coming out of the woodwork with rumors and what not. I don't care if any of that is true or not and frankly I don't care.

soccerisfun
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 1/28/2013, 8:33 pm

personally I could care less about you, the coach, or that team. I still stand by the fact that both adults you and the coach handled the whole situation poorly. You son handle his substitution poorly and the next time he is told to sub he should call his sub off. It has worked that way on all of the teams I have seen. I don't think yelling is abuse unless we have some specific words to go by which I don't see how you could have heard. I still stand by "the teacher hates me" comment sounds like something a kid would say not the reality of an adult. Maybe this coach does take a little payoff and have his favorites and whetever else you have been pm'ed but anything that is told to you in secret without the guts to stand behind I would take with a grain of salt. Now the people that have this sort of information, this would be way better to post than what you did. Imagine if you had known all of the secret information passed to you before you signed up for the team but I guess they are all too affraid to post it or they don't have the info they claim.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 1/28/2013, 9:16 pm

the ONLY reason we knew who this coach was is because you two had a friendly discussion after the game! how do i know? Texans parents were asking me about it! and as far as my son being a favorite not even close! Laughing your info from whoever was bogus and for sure Riquilme and go99 are not with this team, not sure about the boss i believe he has an 02 texans kid which tells me people are guessing just to instigate even more?Rolling Eyes man this is a great forum cheers to all !cheers
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerisfun 1/28/2013, 9:28 pm

Yes but all along I have been given crap for giving out info on here that said who the coach was...and I didn't. I didn't ask to talk to the coach after the game. I told him he could call me later after we calmed down and he still called to over to talk.

I already owned up to handing the initial situation poorly...in my first post but I did not try to come on here and shame him or ask for comfort. I came on here because I had no clue how to go about getting off that team. Just because some people on here are up to shady crap doesn't mean everyone is.

So now I am done. I don't plan on being on here gossiping about soccer. Just not my thing. Ya'll have fun. Good luck to you all.

soccerisfun
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rightback 1/28/2013, 9:36 pm

Your obligation is to protect your child. If abused by anyone, in your sole and complete opinion, you are obligated to step in and take your son out of this situation.

For those of you who think that being abused by a coach, and that a coach stands next to God, I invite you to Penn State to share some shower time with the coaching staff.

It is the coaches responsibility to remain within the bounds of civility and common sense, not the child. It is the coaches obligation to guide, direct, and motivate within the bounds of propriety.

A coach is a teacher with a whistle, teaching a child a game. That is it. If abused in this way by an math or Spanish teacher it is my suspicion that it would not be tolerated.

A parent is obligated to remove a child for a situation that, in their sole opinion, is abusive. There is no other test.

As a parent, you will have to accept that you should never approach a coach when tensions are high...and your motivations in doing so do not demonstrate the kind of behavior you are looking for...you could have removed your child them approached the coach at a later time in a public place.

My .02

Rightback
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 10:02 pm

So big bad Momma thinks we are biased because we disagree? Interesting but flawed. My bb is not on the team where you made the ruckus. I do however know the coach and whether you like his style or not he is not an abuser. He is tough and that's all. My bb is on a total different team so we cannot be his favorite. You and soccerisgood123 should hang out.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 1/28/2013, 10:03 pm

LMAO omega is a teachers pet Laughing
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Madcap 1/28/2013, 10:04 pm

I don't have a dog in this fight, but anyone can figure out that momma gave the following clues:

99 Boys team, FC Dallas, D-1 team, that had a game on Friday night against a Texans team.

I only found 3 FCD 99B D-1 teams and low and behold one of them played a Texans team on Friday the 25th.

I love puzzles....did I win?
Madcap
Madcap
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 10:11 pm

Madcap wrote:I don't have a dog in this fight, but anyone can figure out that momma gave the following clues:

99 Boys team, FC Dallas, D-1 team, that had a game on Friday night against a Texans team.

I only found 3 FCD 99B D-1 teams and low and behold one of them played a Texans team on Friday the 25th.

I love puzzles....did I win?

Si!! Una cerveza!!......oops sorry soccerisgood123, worldcup2014 and freckles. My Spanish slipped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next