Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

04 Boys Spring 2012 - Page 7 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

04 Boys Spring 2012

+28
Texassoccer04
moveyourfeet
seamus
Argyle Academy
soccerdude10
SDadX2
sambowins
Sprint
pitchboy
Offsidesdad
soccerdad04
Soccersoccer
mcgill
Number13
odie1993
manuforu
Ibystander
allen04
yellowboots
titanman
soccerfon
lostinlife
onemorepractice
bubba chop
ricky jones
finish1
bunited
4theluvofthegame
32 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

04 Boys Spring 2012 - Page 7 Empty Re: 04 Boys Spring 2012

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/3/2012, 9:15 am

Heading into Easter Break here are the latest Power Rankings - a couple things to remember, this is my opinion only, second wins and losses are only a piece of the equation. Who the wins and losses are against are much more important (thank you SDXDad for that guidance). I think we all can agree that there are clearly different tiers of teams and when teams are playing against eachother on a regular basis from the same tier you are going to get REAL soccer scores (3 to 1, 2 to 2, etc vs 7 to 0) as well as more losses vs when a team is predominately playing against teams from top tiers). Ok ready for people to poke holes and throw up all over it, whine that their team isnt ranked in the right place and some other team is ranked higher than they are. blah blah blah

Tier I
1. Solar Red (playing in both 04 and 03 leagues) - hasn't lost this season in u8 division of SDL of dominating teams a whole lot.
2. DT Pomykal - easily avenged their loss to Partain (8 to 1) (big rematch on the 15th against Solar Red)
3. Odyssey - not being tested in Primetime, good test against Solar Red Tarrant coming up on the 15th
4. Solar Chelsea Farley - won last 5 games in EAL by combined score of 25 to 4
5. DT Rosales (playing only in an 03 league) - continue to do well in 2nd division of u9 SDL (crushed Texas Fire 03's last weekend)

Tier II
6. Andromeda Hiller - first loss of the season (with one loss and one tie now, one more game against Liverpool Reina) team is 4 and 1 in the last 5 with a 16 to 4 goal ratio
7. Wizards - continue to do well in silver division of Primetime u9 (have two tough games coming up against 2 03 Texans teams)

Tier III
8. Solar Red Tarrant - first loss, but against a weak team. next game against Odyssey
9. Liverpool Reina - eeked out a last minute win against Bandits (game against Andromeda looming. Last 5 games team is 3 and 2 with a 13 to 8 goal for/against ratio.

Tier IV
10. FCD Gomez
11. FCD Snell
12. Solar Partain - two games this past weekend, one win against Leite 4 to 3 and one loss 8 to 1 to DT Pomykal
13. Leite United - last second loss to Partain
14. Bandits - competing well against top teams, but coming out on the short end right now. Last 5 games team is 1-4 with a 11 to 14 gf/ga
15. Dallas Kicks SC

4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 4/3/2012, 9:36 am

I say let's just cut to the chase and put Solar Farley at the very top. To hell with reality!

cheers
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/3/2012, 9:43 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:Heading into Easter Break here are the latest Power Rankings - a couple things to remember, this is my opinion only, second wins and losses are only a piece of the equation. Who the wins and losses are against are much more important (thank you SDXDad for that guidance). I think we all can agree that there are clearly different tiers of teams and when teams are playing against eachother on a regular basis from the same tier you are going to get REAL soccer scores (3 to 1, 2 to 2, etc vs 7 to 0) as well as more losses vs when a team is predominately playing against teams from top tiers). Ok ready for people to poke holes and throw up all over it, whine that their team isnt ranked in the right place and some other team is ranked higher than they are. blah blah blah

Tier I
1. Solar Red (playing in both 04 and 03 leagues) - hasn't lost this season in u8 division of SDL of dominating teams a whole lot.
2. DT Pomykal - easily avenged their loss to Partain (8 to 1) (big rematch on the 15th against Solar Red)
3. Odyssey - not being tested in Primetime, good test against Solar Red Tarrant coming up on the 15th
5. DT Rosales (playing only in an 03 league) - continue to do well in 2nd division of u9 SDL (crushed Texas Fire 03's last weekend)

Tier II
6. Andromeda Hiller - first loss of the season (with one loss and one tie now, one more game against Liverpool Reina) team is 4 and 1 in the last 5 with a 16 to 4 goal ratio
7. Wizards - continue to do well in silver division of Primetime u9 (have two tough games coming up against 2 03 Texans teams)

Tier III
8. Solar Red Tarrant - first loss, but against a weak team. next game against Odyssey
9. Liverpool Reina - eeked out a last minute win against Bandits (game against Andromeda looming. Last 5 games team is 3 and 2 with a 13 to 8 goal for/against ratio.

Tier IV
10. FCD Gomez
11. FCD Snell
12. Solar Partain - two games this past weekend, one win against Leite 4 to 3 and one loss 8 to 1 to DT Pomykal
14. Bandits - competing well against top teams, but coming out on the short end right now. Last 5 games team is 1-4 with a 11 to 14 gf/ga
15. Dallas Kicks SC

BUnited as I always say if you have a problem then post your own rankings. Solar Red and Dynamo are 1 and 2 for a reason with Odyssey 3rd. Have you ever even played against or seen half of these teams in the top 15? If not suggest you go out and watch these teams or have your coach schedule a scrimmage against them before you pop off and make a sarcastic comment when you arent educated about the teams.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 4/3/2012, 9:52 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:Heading into Easter Break here are the latest Power Rankings - a couple things to remember, this is my opinion only, second wins and losses are only a piece of the equation. Who the wins and losses are against are much more important (thank you SDXDad for that guidance). I think we all can agree that there are clearly different tiers of teams and when teams are playing against eachother on a regular basis from the same tier you are going to get REAL soccer scores (3 to 1, 2 to 2, etc vs 7 to 0) as well as more losses vs when a team is predominately playing against teams from top tiers). Ok ready for people to poke holes and throw up all over it, whine that their team isnt ranked in the right place and some other team is ranked higher than they are. blah blah blah

Tier I

Tier II

Tier III

Tier IV
10. FCD Gomez
11. FCD Snell
15. Dallas Kicks SC

BUnited as I always say if you have a problem then post your own rankings. Solar Red and Dynamo are 1 and 2 for a reason with Odyssey 3rd. Have you ever even played against or seen half of these teams in the top 15? If not suggest you go out and watch these teams or have your coach schedule a scrimmage against them before you pop off and make a sarcastic comment when you arent educated about the teams.

Tell you what 4LTG. I will post my own rankings when you come clean about the multitude of lies you have posted on this forum. Tell me. Whom does your son play for again?

I am not going to waste my time defending myself against your pithy diatribe except to say this: You would get more respect if:

1. There were any basis in reality to your "standings" (for example: SF lost once to Andro Hiller and beat them once this season in EAL - hardly a barometer of competition - but cannot compete with any team (SDL) you call "Tier I"). Even YOU have to know that's true, despite your lack of experience.
2. You didn't post said "standings" at all.
3. You weren't such a liar (and you know what I mean). This little soccer world we live in? It's really, really small.

To this poster's supporters, knock yourselves out.
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/3/2012, 10:27 am

bunited wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

Tier I

Tier II

Tier III

Tier IV
10. FCD Gomez
11. FCD Snell
15. Dallas Kicks SC

Tell you what 4LTG. I will post my own rankings when you come clean about the multitude of lies you have posted on this forum. Tell me. Whom does your son play for again?

I am not going to waste my time defending myself against your pithy diatribe except to say this: You would get more respect if:

1. There were any basis in reality to your "standings" (for example: SF lost once to Andro Hiller and beat them once this season in EAL - hardly a barometer of competition - but cannot compete with any team (SDL) you call "Tier I"). Even YOU have to know that's true, despite your lack of experience.
2. You didn't post said "standings" at all.
3. You weren't such a liar (and you know what I mean). This little soccer world we live in? It's really, really small.

To this poster's supporters, knock yourselves out.

Comedy

For those that know me they know who my BB plays for, didnt realize that putting name, social security #, and childs date of birth was a requirement for entry into the forum. Just because you and I dont like each other at all doesnt mean I am a liar.

Since we are casting stones at each other, your haters could fill a whole forum up. If I had a dollar for everytime someone said something very poor about you and your manipulations and drama you have caused on each of the teams you so call "help" my spouse wouldn't have to work anymore.

As for standings - last I checked as in any sports or life. What have you done for me lately largely prevails. Just because the Mavs won the NBA championship last year doesnt make them the best this year or in your world does it? Or just because the Yankees outspend everyone and have the most big names on their team it doesnt make them the best or in your world does it? To my knowledge the only time Solar has played any of the "special" teams from SDL in u8 they tied them.

Teams do get better, teams improve, players get better and progress, same teams even progress at different rates than others. Teams that used to be great (I remember our Liverpool team with Steve as the coach a year and half ago) fall off due to not as good of coaching, player turnover, etc. I would think with all your infinite soccer wisdom even you could see that.

But continue to live in your own little elite world where only the great Marcio and Preston are good enough for your BB and how dare anyone potentially crashes your precious little fiefdom.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 4/3/2012, 10:51 am

If this is what passes for comedy in your life, I see many dull nights in your future and can see why you aspire to watching 8-year-olds play from the safety of your car on weekends.

That's okay. I have you dead to rights. Cast all the aspersions you want. I have been nasty here only because I happen to respect and like quite well, as I have said many times in the past (hint hint), the coach you truly play for. I would hate to see him associated with persons of such questionable character as those who cannot be honest about their intentions or aspirations.

As for my haters, everyone has them, and I sleep just fine. Mostly because I can count them on one hand, without the need for an abacus like some.
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by moveyourfeet 4/3/2012, 11:36 am

04 Boys Spring 2012 - Page 7 82425435
moveyourfeet
moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/3/2012, 2:54 pm

Rankings according to Bunited

1. Solar Red
2. DT Pomykal
3. DT Rosales
4. Leite United

Everyone else are not worthy

176. Liverpool Reina
177. Bandits
178. Texas Fire
179. FC Dallas Martin
180. OC Venom
181. GSSC Thunder
182. u6 rec teams
183. the powder puffs
184. FC Lionheart
185. Texas Mayhem
186. The torpedoes
187. TFC
188. lil sisters of the poor
189. Solar Chelsea
190. u4 tec teams
191. The Hulksters
192. The smurfs

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 4/3/2012, 3:59 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:Rankings according to Bunited

1. Solar Red
2. DT Pomykal
3. DT Rosales
4. Leite United

176. Liverpool Reina
177. Bandits
178. Texas Fire
179. FC Dallas Martin
180. OC Venom
181. GSSC Thunder
182. u6 rec teams
183. the powder puffs
184. FC Lionheart
185. Texas Mayhem
186. The torpedoes
187. TFC
189. Solar Chelsea
190. u4 tec teams
191. The Hulksters
192. The smurfs

You are giving too much credit to the powder puffs.. They played poorly against the smurfs and lost last weekend...

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 4/3/2012, 5:05 pm

yellowboots wrote:

1. Solar Red
2. DT Pomykal
3. DT Rosales
4. Leite United

176. Liverpool Reina
177. Bandits
178. Texas Fire
179. FC Dallas Martin
180. OC Venom
181. GSSC Thunder
182. u6 rec teams
183. the powder puffs
184. FC Lionheart
185. Texas Mayhem
186. The torpedoes
187. TFC
189. Solar Chelsea
190. u4 tec teams
191. The Hulksters
192. The smurfs

You are giving too much credit to the powder puffs.. They played poorly against the smurfs and lost last weekend...

...."Not a dog in this fight" but "I heard" powder puffs "dominated" the game. They had "more scoring opportunities". The smurfs were using "guest players" and "had the wind" in the first half too. Also, the coach for powder puffs "was not at the game" and their "best player" was playing up 3 age groups in the Dallas Cup. Bottom line, "the score does not reflect" what really happened in the game.

PS My bb "doesn't play for either team"...... cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

04 Boys Spring 2012 - Page 7 Empty ESPN Copa for U8

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/3/2012, 5:44 pm

Saw in the general forum that the COPA brackets were announced

Boys U8 Boys U8
Bracket A

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

N/A: TEXANS FW 04 (TXN)
N/A: DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH 05 (TXN)
N/A: FC DALLAS 04' PHIL GOMEZ (TXN)
N/A: GUERRERITOS (TXN)

Bracket B

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

N/A: CANARINHO 05 (TXN)
N/A: FC DALLAS EAST BERGLUND 04 (TXN)
N/A: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 BOYS REINA (TXN)
N/A: RAYOS FC (TXN)

Bracket C

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

N/A: ATL LEWISVILLE (TXN)
N/A: GUAMERU S.C (TXN)
N/A: OAK CLIFF SOCCER OC DALLAS PREMIER '04' (TXN)
N/A: ODYSSEY SC ODYSSEY 04 AXON (TXN)

Looking at the list of teams have to put Odyssey as the early favorite. Some teams I have never heard of. I am familiar with the following Odyssey, Guameru, Rayos, Liverpool Reina, FC Dallas East Berglund, FCD Gomez, Texans South 05, and Texans FW. Anyone know anything about the other teams? Based on what I know Guameru, Odyssey, Rayos, Texans FW and FCD Gomez will be the teams to beat.

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 4/3/2012, 6:27 pm

yellowboots wrote:

1. Solar Red
2. DT Pomykal
3. DT Rosales
4. Leite United

176. Liverpool Reina
177. Bandits
178. Texas Fire
179. FC Dallas Martin
180. OC Venom
181. GSSC Thunder
182. u6 rec teams
183. the powder puffs
184. FC Lionheart
185. Texas Mayhem
186. The torpedoes
187. TFC
189. Solar Chelsea
190. u4 tec teams
191. The Hulksters
192. The smurfs

Why are the Smurfs still ranked 192? We just beat the Zombies, and they're at 174. We did have the wind, but we were going uphill, both ways.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by pitchboy 4/3/2012, 8:18 pm

lol!
pitchboy
pitchboy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 4/4/2012, 8:59 am

Saw in the general forum that the COPA brackets were announced

Not even a segue...you're just going to change the subject?

I would think you would at least log in as one of your alternate posters to comment. geek
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/4/2012, 9:19 am

Not sure what the inferences are, I have nothing to hide. Here is my username and password. You all have fun.

username: 4theluvofthegame
password: bunited
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/4/2012, 9:41 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:Not sure what the inferences are, I have nothing to hide. Here is my username and password. You all have fun.

While you all are reading my PM's here is my story.

I have been around 04 soccer for a long time, my BB was one of the early players in academy at Liverpool. We had a great team early on, but like a all good things they must end. We had some drama on the team and we lost our coach, then got another coach, I decided like any parent who is trying to help their kid to try and find greener pastures. Leaving Liverpool was hard, but looking back it was the right thing to do. I did my due dilegence and found several teams that looked like good landing spots. Knowing my son wasnt good enough for Dynamo I didnt try, Leite United I was interested in, but felt like with Bunited there my BB wouldnt be given a chance. I took my BB out to Solar Chelsea for a practice for a tryout and was kindly told not at this time. Convinced that my BB was good enough to play for a good team I assumed that I was being told no because of my involvement on this forum. I vowed that I would never let my actions impact my BB. So found a great little team that was focused on development vs championship teams put together 20 years ago. Those that know me and my BB know what team we play for, I dont think I need to wear it on my avator and shout from the rooftops.

As you can tell I am passionate about youth soccer, when you have a lot of freetime as I do one can easily get consumed in this game. Being a nerd at heart I tend to study and read and form a lot of opinions. I like the old Dutch style, I like the early Brazilian teams, I like Spain today. I believe there is a right way and a wrong way to play the game. I know that is miopic, but it is just my opinion.

Do I like certain teams in the area for the way they play? Yes I do. I have an admiration for DT Pomykals team and how they move the ball around and their great skills. I alse like what Solar Cheslea is doing and their movement. There arent too many 04 teams playing the right way in my opinion, kick it to the fastest kid and having him go get it isn't enduring in my opinion, or let one kid try and dribble through 7 players also isnt very fun for the other 5 players. Do I wish my BB was on one of those teams, YES!

But enough of the witch hunts and the inferences. I have opened up the kimono. Let me go back to ranking teams, asking my forum friends on here about games, what teams looked good, what teams didnt so I can try to be better educated for rankings and have fun.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/4/2012, 1:52 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:Not sure what the inferences are, I have nothing to hide. Here is my username and password. You all have fun.

One more hour and then I will take my account private again.

It is funny how when I opened the account up for all to see my inbox and outbox were 100% full but after all the cockroaches descended on it they didnt want their PMs between us to be seen by everyone so they started deleting them, how pathetic. Probably by the time I get my account back I wont have anything in my PM box.

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

04 Boys Spring 2012 - Page 7 Empty 04 Boys Spring 2012

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/12/2012, 10:51 am

Tier I
1. Solar Red (playing in both 04 and 03 leagues)
2. DT Pomykal - (playing in both 04 and 03 leagues)
3. Odyssey -
4. Solar Chelsea Farley - (playing in both 04 and 03 leagues)
5. DT Rosales (playing only in an 03 league) -

Tier II
6. Andromeda Hiller -
7. Wizards -

Tier III
8. Solar Red Tarrant -
9. Liverpool Reina -

Tier IV
10. FCD Gomez
11. FCD Snell
12. Solar Partain -
13. Leite United -
14. Bandits -
15. Dallas Kicks SC

Some great games this weekend

Game of the week
#1 Solar Red vs #2 Dynamo
This game is a rematch from early in the season when Solar Red got the better end of the match. I expect a very good game with both teams getting their chances. In the end I expect Dynamo to come out on top 3 to 2.

Other top games
#3 Odyssey vs #8 Solar Red Tarrant
These two teams played each other back in February in the Primetime tournament with Odyssey coming out on top 6 to 3 in the finals. Not sure if this game will get played though as I see Odyssey is playing in the ESPN Copa Tournament. If it does I expect Odyssey to be very tired from the tournament and end up tieing 3 to 3.

#4 Solar Chelsea vs Texas Fire
Expect Solar Chelsea to continue their run of good games with an easy win. 6 to 1

#5 DT Rosales vs 03 FCD team
expect DT rosales to easily handle this weak FCD team

#6 Andromeda Hiller - bye

#7 Wizards vs 03 Texans South team -
tough game for the wizards, but expect them to be able to come out on top 3 to 2

#9 Liverpool Reina - playing in ESPN Copa

#10 FCD Gomez - playing in ESPN Copa
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/20/2012, 4:37 pm

Tier I
3. Odyssey -

Tier II
6. Andromeda Hiller -
7. Wizards -

Tier III
8. Solar Red Tarrant -
9. Liverpool Reina -

Tier IV
10. FCD Gomez
11. FCD Snell
12. Solar Partain -
13. Leite United -
14. Bandits -
15. Dallas Kicks SC

After rain this past weekend tough to figure out if there is makeup games this weekend.

Game of the week
#6 Andromeda Hiller vs #9 Liverpool Reina - andromeda easily won the first matchup 4 to 0. Expect this one to be closer with Andromeda winning 3 to 2.

Other top games
#1 Solar Red vs dt Manchester
Easy game for SR this weekend. Anyone know when their game vs DT Pomykal will be made up?

#2 DT Pomykal- bye

#3 Odyssey vs FC Bombers
Easy game again for odyssey, expect another lopsided victory. With odyssey winning by 7 plus goals.

#4 Solar Chelsea Farley - bye

#5 DT Rosales - bye

#7 Wizards vs Texans - tough matchup for wizards. If they can beat a good 03 side it will show well.

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 4/22/2012, 1:21 pm

Super clever. I'm honored.
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/23/2012, 5:45 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:Tier I
3. Odyssey -

Tier II
6. Andromeda Hiller -
7. Wizards -

Tier III
8. Solar Red Tarrant -
9. Liverpool Reina -

Tier IV
10. FCD Gomez
11. FCD Snell
12. Solar Partain -
13. Leite United -
14. Bandits -
15. Dallas Kicks SC

After rain this past weekend tough to figure out if there is makeup games this weekend.

Game of the week
#6 Andromeda Hiller vs #9 Liverpool Reina - andromeda easily won the first matchup 4 to 0. Expect this one to be closer with Andromeda winning 3 to 2.

Other top games
Easy game for SR this weekend. Anyone know when their game vs DT Pomykal will be made up?

#2 DT Pomykal- bye

#3 Odyssey vs FC Bombers
Easy game again for odyssey, expect another lopsided victory. With odyssey winning by 7 plus goals.

#5 DT Rosales - bye

#7 Wizards vs Texans - tough matchup for wizards. If they can beat a good 03 side it will show well.

Anyone have any scores from the weekend?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by onemorepractice 4/23/2012, 10:06 pm

Andomeda Hiller 4 Liverpool Reina 2

onemorepractice
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pitchboy 4/24/2012, 4:51 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:Tier I
3. Odyssey -

Tier II
6. Andromeda Hiller -
7. Wizards -

Tier III
8. Solar Red Tarrant -
9. Liverpool Reina -

Tier IV
10. FCD Gomez
11. FCD Snell
12. Solar Partain -
13. Leite United -
14. Bandits -
15. Dallas Kicks SC

Game of the week

Other top games

#2 DT Pomykal- bye

#3 Odyssey vs FC Bombers

#5 DT Rosales - bye

Anyone have any scores from the weekend?

yea...
pitchboy
pitchboy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/27/2012, 5:42 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
Tier I
3. Odyssey -

Tier II
6. Andromeda Hiller -
7. Wizards -

Tier III
8. Solar Red Tarrant -
9. FCD Gomez-

Tier IV
10. Liverpool Reina
11. FCD Snell
12. Solar Partain -
13. Leite United -
14. Bandits -
15. Dallas Kicks SC

Game of the week
Odyssey #3 vs #8 Solar Red Tarrant
- makeup game from a couple weeks ago. Should be a great battle with odyssey coming out on top late. 5 to 3.

Other top games
Solar Red #1 vs Solar Partain #12
- these two teams played earlier in the year with Solar Red easily winning. Expect a similar result with solar red winning by 4 plus goals.

DT pomykal #2 vs DT Densk - this will be an easy game for PP and team. Expect them to win by 8 plus goals

Solar Chelsea Farley #4 - bye

DT Rosales #5 - game against an 03 andromeda team that isn't very strong

Andromeda Hiller #6 vs Azurri (NR)
easy game for andromeda before the EAL playoffs begin. Expect andromeda to win by 5 plus goals.

Wizards #7 vs 03 texans Rangel - decent 03 opponent, expect the wizards to win a close one.

Looking forward to tournament season. From what hearing the primetime championship, the aces tournament and the u90 challenge will field the best group of teams.

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/30/2012, 8:51 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:4theluvofthegame wrote:
Tier I
3. Odyssey -

Tier II
6. Andromeda Hiller -
7. Wizards -

Tier III
8. Solar Red Tarrant -
9. FCD Gomez-

Tier IV
10. Liverpool Reina
11. FCD Snell
12. Solar Partain -
13. Leite United -
14. Bandits -
15. Dallas Kicks SC

Game of the week
- makeup game from a couple weeks ago. Should be a great battle with odyssey coming out on top late. 5 to 3.

Other top games
- these two teams played earlier in the year with Solar Red easily winning. Expect a similar result with solar red winning by 4 plus goals.

DT pomykal #2 vs DT Densk - this will be an easy game for PP and team. Expect them to win by 8 plus goals

easy game for andromeda before the EAL playoffs begin. Expect andromeda to win by 5 plus goals.

Wizards #7 vs 03 texans Rangel - decent 03 opponent, expect the wizards to win a close one.

Looking forward to tournament season. From what hearing the primetime championship, the aces tournament and the u90 challenge will field the best group of teams.

Post or send your scores from the weekend.

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 4/30/2012, 9:28 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:4theluvofthegame wrote:
Tier I
3. Odyssey -

Tier II
6. Andromeda Hiller -
7. Wizards -

Tier III
8. Solar Red Tarrant -
9. FCD Gomez-

Tier IV
10. Liverpool Reina
11. FCD Snell
12. Solar Partain -
13. Leite United -
14. Bandits -
15. Dallas Kicks SC

Game of the week

Other top games

Post or send your scores from the weekend.

Odyssey over Solar Red Tarrant around 7-2.

Odyssey over OC Venom in second game of the day around 7 or 8 to 1.

Odyssey will be in the Primetime this weekend.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next