Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

04 Boys Spring 2012 - Page 8 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

04 Boys Spring 2012

+28
Texassoccer04
moveyourfeet
seamus
Argyle Academy
soccerdude10
SDadX2
sambowins
Sprint
pitchboy
Offsidesdad
soccerdad04
Soccersoccer
mcgill
Number13
odie1993
manuforu
Ibystander
allen04
yellowboots
titanman
soccerfon
lostinlife
onemorepractice
bubba chop
ricky jones
finish1
bunited
4theluvofthegame
32 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

04 Boys Spring 2012 - Page 8 Empty Re: 04 Boys Spring 2012

Post by Sprint 4/30/2012, 9:28 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:4theluvofthegame wrote:
Tier I
1. Solar Red (playing in both 04 and 03 leagues)
2. DT Pomykal - (playing in both 04 and 03 leagues)
3. Odyssey -
4. Solar Chelsea Farley - (playing in both 04 and 03 leagues)
5. DT Rosales (playing only in an 03 league) -

Tier II
6. Andromeda Hiller -
7. Wizards -

Tier III
8. Solar Red Tarrant -
9. FCD Gomez-

Tier IV
10. Liverpool Reina
11. FCD Snell
12. Solar Partain -
13. Leite United -
14. Bandits -
15. Dallas Kicks SC

Game of the week
Odyssey #3 vs #8 Solar Red Tarrant
- makeup game from a couple weeks ago. Should be a great battle with odyssey coming out on top late. 5 to 3.

Other top games
Solar Red #1 vs Solar Partain #12
- these two teams played earlier in the year with Solar Red easily winning. Expect a similar result with solar red winning by 4 plus goals.

DT pomykal #2 vs DT Densk - this will be an easy game for PP and team. Expect them to win by 8 plus goals

Solar Chelsea Farley #4 - bye

DT Rosales #5 - game against an 03 andromeda team that isn't very strong

Andromeda Hiller #6 vs Azurri (NR)
easy game for andromeda before the EAL playoffs begin. Expect andromeda to win by 5 plus goals.

Wizards #7 vs 03 texans Rangel - decent 03 opponent, expect the wizards to win a close one.

Looking forward to tournament season. From what hearing the primetime championship, the aces tournament and the u90 challenge will field the best group of teams.

Post or send your scores from the weekend.

Odyssey over Solar Red Tarrant around 7-2.

Odyssey over OC Venom in second game of the day around 7 or 8 to 1.

Odyssey will be in the Primetime this weekend.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/2/2012, 5:55 pm

anyone have results from Solar Red vs Solar Partain last weekend?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfon 5/2/2012, 11:19 pm

I was told Solar Red won 4-2 or 4-3.

soccerfon
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/4/2012, 3:50 pm

Tier I
3. Odyssey -

Tier II
6. Andromeda Hiller -
7. Wizards -

Tier III
8. Solar Red Tarrant -
9. FCD Gomez-

Tier IV
10. Liverpool Reina
11. FCD Snell
12. Solar Partain -
13. Leite United -
14. Bandits -
15. Dallas Kicks SC

With the Spring season over for Primetime, SDL, and EAL none of the top 10 teams have regular season games this weekend.

That being said a could teams do have games

1. Solar Red - I have been told (can anyone from Solar Red confirm) that they are playing up in the 03 Division of the Primetime Tournament this weekend. They have a decent draw with being paired up Odyssey 2nd team, and DT Shamu. I expect them to be able to push through and make it to the quarterfinals. But once in the quarterfinals they will struggle against Solar Castro most likely.

3. Odyssey - Playing up in the 03 division of the Primetime Tournament this weekend. Paired up against DT Nipper (they will struggle) and play against American Eagles (Wizards beat them in regular season). I think they can push through to quarterfinals, but they will run up against Odyssey Blue where they will struggle and bow out.

4. Solar Chelsea Farley - EAL has their playoffs this weekend and they play in the semis against Liverpool Reina. Those two of split their regular season meetings. I expect Solar to win a close game 3 to 2.

6. Andromeda Hiller - They are matched against Bandits in the semis. These two teams have tied and Andromeda won a close game in the two games. Expect Andromeda to come out on top 3 to 1.

7. Wizards - They are playing in the 04 division of the Primetime Tournament. Based on the teams entered I expect Wizards to be able to walk thru to the finals where I expect them to play Texas Suns or DT South (only if they have a bunch of guest players from other Texans teams).

10. Liverpool Reina - see Solar Chelsea above
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdude10 5/4/2012, 4:44 pm

I agree with the Solar vs Liverpool game. It will be close one. Hard to pick who will win this one.

soccerdude10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/6/2012, 5:35 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:Tier I
3. Odyssey -

Tier II
6. Andromeda Hiller -
7. Wizards -

Tier III
8. Solar Red Tarrant -
9. FCD Gomez-

Tier IV
10. Liverpool Reina
11. FCD Snell
12. Solar Partain -
13. Leite United -
14. Bandits -
15. Dallas Kicks SC

With the Spring season over for Primetime, SDL, and EAL none of the top 10 teams have regular season games this weekend.

That being said a could teams do have games

1. Solar Red - I have been told (can anyone from Solar Red confirm) that they are playing up in the 03 Division of the Primetime Tournament this weekend. They have a decent draw with being paired up Odyssey 2nd team, and DT Shamu. I expect them to be able to push through and make it to the quarterfinals. But once in the quarterfinals they will struggle against Solar Castro most likely.

3. Odyssey - Playing up in the 03 division of the Primetime Tournament this weekend. Paired up against DT Nipper (they will struggle) and play against American Eagles (Wizards beat them in regular season). I think they can push through to quarterfinals, but they will run up against Odyssey Blue where they will struggle and bow out.

4. Solar Chelsea Farley - EAL has their playoffs this weekend and they play in the semis against Liverpool Reina. Those two of split their regular season meetings. I expect Solar to win a close game 3 to 2.

6. Andromeda Hiller - They are matched against Bandits in the semis. These two teams have tied and Andromeda won a close game in the two games. Expect Andromeda to come out on top 3 to 1.

7. Wizards - They are playing in the 04 division of the Primetime Tournament. Based on the teams entered I expect Wizards to be able to walk thru to the finals where I expect them to play Texas Suns or DT South (only if they have a bunch of guest players from other Texans teams).

10. Liverpool Reina - see Solar Chelsea above

Post results when you have them. Weird day as our semifinal game against andromeda was abandoned due to referee collapsing a couple minutes into the game.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ricky jones 5/6/2012, 6:00 pm

Solar Farley 1
LP Reina 0
ricky jones
ricky jones
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pitchboy 5/6/2012, 6:49 pm

ricky jones wrote:
Solar Farley 1
LP Reina 0

RJ,

How'd the other matches end up?
the other semi resumed and i'm guessing y'all played the second set of games...lay some scores on us...
pitchboy
pitchboy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ricky jones 5/6/2012, 7:45 pm

Apparently a ref collapsed and the game was delayed, shortened and then played without refs.

The Championship game was not played - not sure if it will be rescheduled.

ricky jones
ricky jones
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 5/6/2012, 8:12 pm

What teams made it to the final?

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/6/2012, 10:11 pm

Anyone have results from primetime tournament?

Soccer27 there ended up not being a final. Bandits/andromeda was abandoned due to referee collapsing. Ricky says solar farley beat liverpool so solar is in the finals then assuming our game with andromeda gets made up.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 5/7/2012, 8:41 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:That being said a couple teams do have games

Solar Red won both group games. One vs Odyssey 03 was closer than I expected and was pretty entertaining. Solar lost by a goal (I think) to Andromeda 03 in quarterfinals. As far as group runner ups go, thats not an awesome matchup for 04s as Andromeda has big fast 03 kids.

Odyssey04B beat AEagles and lost to Texans '03 (non-Nipper) in group matches. They would have had no subs for quarterfinals, so it was mutually decided not to play the Odyssey 03 Blue matchup.

Cheers
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 5/7/2012, 8:48 am

Number13 wrote:

Solar Red won both group games. One vs Odyssey 03 was closer than I expected and was pretty entertaining. Solar lost by a goal (I think) to Andromeda 03 in quarterfinals. As far as group runner ups go, thats not an awesome matchup for 04s as Andromeda has big fast 03 kids.

Odyssey04B beat AEagles and lost to Texans '03 (non-Nipper) in group matches. They would have had no subs for quarterfinals, so it was mutually decided not to play the Odyssey 03 Blue matchup.

Cheers

Nice job SR and Odyssey!

Did you mean you feel Nipper's 03s will struggle, or Oddy?
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CincoB 5/7/2012, 9:35 am

bunited wrote:
Number13 wrote:

Cheers

Nice job SR and Odyssey!

I witnessed several Nipper 03's struggling by the pool drinking virgin strawberry daiquiri's this weekend. Terrible watching them struggle that way.

CincoB
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 5/7/2012, 9:52 am

bunited wrote:
Number13 wrote:

Cheers

Nice job SR and Odyssey!

Safe assumption that a good '04 team would struggle vs a good '03 team. The DT 03 team in this tourney that played Ody 04, while still finalists, was a different team. Ody '04 hung with them pretty tough and then kind of came apart at the end.

Other than a couple playing for DT Shamu and others apparently getting a taste for daquiris (I usually give bb a 4-Loko pregame so he'll be the perfect combo of fiesty/delusional), I'm still working on tracking down where the rest of the Nipper 03 team was this weekend. Possibly they were watching Castro game film in a dark room somewhere in preparation for next weekend. Will raise a glass in Nassau for all next Sat.

Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 5/7/2012, 10:12 am

Number13 wrote:
bunited wrote:
Number13 wrote:

Cheers

Nice job SR and Odyssey!

Safe assumption that a good '04 team would struggle vs a good '03 team. The DT 03 team in this tourney that played Ody 04, while still finalists, was a different team. Ody '04 hung with them pretty tough and then kind of came apart at the end.

Other than a couple playing for DT Shamu and others apparently getting a taste for daquiris (I usually give bb a 4-Loko pregame so he'll be the perfect combo of fiesty/delusional), I'm still working on tracking down where the rest of the Nipper 03 team was this weekend. Possibly they were watching Castro game film in a dark room somewhere in preparation for next weekend. Will raise a glass in Nassau for all next Sat.

LOL. I just want some of whatever you're on when you pen these posts! cheers
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 5/7/2012, 10:21 am

So this is why the comment was made that everyone is quiet on the 03 board. No one hears about yall because you lurk on the 04 board. Laughing

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 5/7/2012, 10:25 am

yellowboots wrote:So this is why the comment was made that everyone is quiet on the 03 board. No one hears about yall because you lurk on the 04 board. Laughing

Shrug. Its the easiest place to appear sane in relative terms.

Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 5/7/2012, 10:41 am

Number13 wrote:
yellowboots wrote:So this is why the comment was made that everyone is quiet on the 03 board. No one hears about yall because you lurk on the 04 board. Laughing

Shrug. Its the easiest place to appear sane in relative terms.

True dat. True dat.
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CincoB 5/7/2012, 11:01 am

Number13 wrote:
bunited wrote:
Number13 wrote:

Cheers

Nice job SR and Odyssey!

So you're telling me we wasted an entire week of film study on Ody for nothing???

CincoB
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 5/7/2012, 11:32 am

CincoB wrote:
So you're telling me we wasted an entire week of film study on Ody for nothing???

I know nothing says "Happy Mother's Day" like taking your wife to a soccer tourney for a full weekend, but we'll be sitting this one out. I normally go with the general rule of only using "mother" as half of a word, but my hands are tied here.

For a price I could have provided our own detailed self-scouting eval and saved you a week. Let's see, here it is:

Ody 03: Big kid scores goals. He is right footed.

Very Happy
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 5/7/2012, 11:44 am

Number13 wrote:
CincoB wrote:

I know nothing says "Happy Mother's Day" like taking your wife to a soccer tourney for a full weekend, but we'll be sitting this one out.
Very Happy
I'm making it up for the all the mothers. Sangrita drinks and lunch at my place in between games. Plenty of koolaid for dads and kids. No swimming because that will make them lazy, but they can nurse their koolaid and admire the tranquil tahoe blue water. What a Face
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 5/7/2012, 12:09 pm

Ibystander wrote: I'm making it up for the all the mothers. Sangrita drinks and lunch at my place in between games. Plenty of koolaid for dads and kids. No swimming because that will make them lazy, but they can nurse their koolaid and admire the tranquil tahoe blue water. What a Face

Sweet, maybe I should build a deck around the above-ground and do the same.

Must...resist...joke...about...having...already...drank....the koolaid.... Wink

Will be pulling for you guys. ok, apologies 04s, all done here.

Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by seamus 10/13/2012, 11:20 am

Last edited by seamus on 10/13/2012, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidental repost)

seamus
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8