Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 5 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

+31
Number13
Jogabonita
Majortom
#14soccermama
txsoccerdad
Soccer27
lczcm
texastea
tigre4now
Ochocinco
creeper
my2cents
toobookoo4you
pitchperfect
just4kickz
Sprint
ocfc
soccerbob2
Soccerdad79
Erica9901
WRG
tomuchsoccer
cowpukesfan
TexasSoccer02
futbolista
Soccerismylife
burnthestar
BAFANA BAFANA
accidentalelbow
debit
What
35 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 5 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

Post by WRG 9/1/2011, 10:48 am

toobookoo4you wrote:Wow! The tournament hasn't even started yet, and there's already controversy about the field sizes.
Hopefully this will be taken care of before the tournament starts. Because you all know dang well that the losing team's parents will start crying about this being the reason that their team lost.
I keep hearing nothing but good things about DTS. I've gotta check them out. My BB's in a different bracket, but we may go up against them. But first we have to contend with this unknown Houstonian team.
Anyone know if they're any good?
Well, good look to you all and hope we all have fun this weekend (that includes you too futbalista) Twisted Evil

Houstonians look to be a top level team based on their gotsoccer records. Looks like they win almost all their games and compete against 01's on a pretty regular basis. I expect them to make it out of their bracket.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 5 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

Post by toobookoo4you 9/1/2011, 11:50 am

WRG wrote:
toobookoo4you wrote:Wow! The tournament hasn't even started yet, and there's already controversy about the field sizes.
Hopefully this will be taken care of before the tournament starts. Because you all know dang well that the losing team's parents will start crying about this being the reason that their team lost.
I keep hearing nothing but good things about DTS. I've gotta check them out. My BB's in a different bracket, but we may go up against them. But first we have to contend with this unknown Houstonian team.
Well, good look to you all and hope we all have fun this weekend (that includes you too futbalista) Twisted Evil

Houstonians look to be a top level team based on their gotsoccer records. Looks like they win almost all their games and compete against 01's on a pretty regular basis. I expect them to make it out of their bracket.

Thanks for the info WRG.
Don't the DT South do the same? Obviously playing up has it's advantages. I'm confident that my bb's team will stop them in their bracket. Would be nice to face the DT South. Wow! Look at me already handing these kids a spot in the Finals!
LOL!
I've heard good thing about that ODYSSEY team also. But if the field's really 11 v 11, DT South may run up a lot of points. (This is just my views people).
toobookoo4you
toobookoo4you
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 9/1/2011, 12:02 pm

toobookoo4you wrote:
WRG wrote:

Thanks for the info WRG.
Don't the DT South do the same? Obviously playing up has it's advantages. I'm confident that my bb's team will stop them in their bracket. Would be nice to face the DT South. Wow! Look at me already handing these kids a spot in the Finals!

Not sure how the field situation will effect all these teams. With DTS they can play a speed game in space or move it around in tight spaces so it should not hinder their game. They can also hit it from distance in the middle of the field.

Solar Dynamo has some kids with very big legs that can hit from distance and may benefit from a smaller field.

Not sure about the Odyssey team other than I heard they had some fast wing players that can run in space. A small field might hurt them.

Ayses has a strong midfield and might benefit from a small field. Kid in the middle plays very well.

Will be intersting to see how it goes.

Might be hard to take down the Houstonians. May have to scout them early and watch them play.
LOL!
I've heard good thing about that ODYSSEY team also. But if the field's really 11 v 11, DT South may run up a lot of points. (This is just my views people).

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by toobookoo4you 9/1/2011, 12:10 pm

WRG wrote:
toobookoo4you wrote:
WRG wrote:

Thanks for the info WRG.

Not sure how the field situation will effect all these teams. With DTS they can play a speed game in space or move it around in tight spaces so it should not hinder their game. They can also hit it from distance in the middle of the field.

Solar Dynamo has some kids with very big legs that can hit from distance and may benefit from a smaller field.

Not sure about the Odyssey team other than I heard they had some fast wing players that can run in space. A small field might hurt them.

Ayses has a strong midfield and might benefit from a small field. Kid in the middle plays very well.

Might be hard to take down the Houstonians. May have to scout them early and watch them play.
LOL!

Hellooooo!!!! Not to sound rude or anything WRG, but did you just mix your message into mine? Good points though about the strong points of the Dynamo, Ayses, and Odyssey teams. Maybe you should mix those teams into one super team to challenge DT South.
LOL!!! lol!
toobookoo4you
toobookoo4you
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 9/1/2011, 12:20 pm

toobookoo4you wrote:
WRG wrote:
toobookoo4you wrote:
WRG wrote:

Thanks for the info WRG.

LOL!

Hellooooo!!!! Not to sound rude or anything WRG, but did you just mix your message into mine? Good points though about the strong points of the Dynamo, Ayses, and Odyssey teams. Maybe you should mix those teams into one super team to challenge DT South.
LOL!!! lol!

Yep, curse this Quote Button.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by toobookoo4you 9/1/2011, 1:07 pm

WRG wrote:
toobookoo4you wrote:
WRG wrote:
toobookoo4you wrote:
WRG wrote:

Thanks for the info WRG.

LOL!

LOL!!! lol!

Yep, curse this Quote Button.

It's all good.
toobookoo4you
toobookoo4you
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 9/1/2011, 2:12 pm

WRG wrote:
just4kickz wrote:
Sprint wrote:Flights for the 02s.

Flight Full Team Name
Boys U10 Gold AYSES 02B GOLD
Boys U10 Gold DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH '02 (SAL)
Boys U10 Gold FC DALLAS 02B PREMIER
Boys U10 Gold GSSC THUNDER 02
Boys U10 Gold HOUSTONIANS FC HOUSTONIANS 02
Boys U10 Gold LIVERPOOL 02 RUSH FAGAN
Boys U10 Gold LIVERPOOL FCA '02 BOYS GERRARD
Boys U10 Gold ODYSSEY 02 BOYS
Boys U10 Gold SOLAR CHELSEA '02 (BLUE)
Boys U10 Gold SOLAR CHELSEA '02 (DYNAMO)
Boys U10 Gold SOLAR RED CRUSHERS
Boys U10 Gold TX.SUNS SC TX SUNS SC 02

Boys U10 Silver A ANDROMEDA FC 02B POPE
Boys U10 Silver A CANADIAN VALLEY FC 02 COLE
Boys U10 Silver A CONTINENTAL FC CONTINENTAL 02
Boys U10 Silver A FC PREMIER 2002 BOYS
Boys U10 Silver A MEJA HOOVER 02B
Boys U10 Silver A NORTHEAST OKLAHOMA FC NEOFC 02 BOYS BLUE
Boys U10 Silver A SOLAR RED CRUSHERS 02 BLACK
Boys U10 Silver A SPORTING UNITED 2002

Boys U10 Silver B ALPHA F.C.
Boys U10 Silver B COBRAS 02 RED
Boys U10 Silver B GLFC GOLDEN LIONS
Boys U10 Silver B NORTH TEXAS STRIKERS NTX STRIKERS 02B
Boys U10 Silver B OLYMPIANS FC OLYMPIANS 02B - DASILVA
Boys U10 Silver B SOLAR 2002 BOYS CLARK

Anyone care to make predictions?

The finals in the Gold Division: DTS v. Solar Dynamo or Liverpool Fagan. Winner DTS

The finals in the Silver A: Andromeda v. Sporting United
Winner Andromeda

The finals in the Silver B: Olympians v. North Texas Strikers

Winners; North Texas Strikers

If betting were legal I would say keep your money in your pocket with the exception of the DTS pick.

The finals in the Gold Division: DTS v. Solar Blue or Texas Suns . Winner DTS

The finals in the Silver A: NORTHEAST OKLAHOMA FC NEOFC 02 BOYS BLUE v. FC PREMIER 2002 BOYS Winner FC PREMIER 2002

Any other predictions?
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 9/1/2011, 2:21 pm

[quote="tigre4now"]
WRG wrote:
just4kickz wrote:

Flight Full Team Name

The finals in the Gold Division: DTS v. Solar Dynamo or Liverpool Fagan. Winner DTS

Winner Andromeda

If betting were legal I would say keep your money in your pocket with the exception of the DTS pick.

The finals in the Silver A: NORTHEAST OKLAHOMA FC NEOFC 02 BOYS BLUE v. FC PREMIER 2002 BOYS Winner FC PREMIER 2002

Any other predictions?[/quote

Hey Tigre4now any recent additions to Texas Suns that pushes them on top of the others? I know you may know something we don't. LOL!

I think the Houstonians will make it to the Finals in the Gold division.

futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 9/1/2011, 2:29 pm

[quote="futbolista"]
tigre4now wrote:
WRG wrote:
just4kickz wrote:

Flight Full Team Name

Winner Andromeda

Hey Tigre4now any recent additions to Texas Suns that pushes them on top of the others? I know you may know something we don't. LOL!

Not really they just play kick ball better than others. They asked my bb to play this tournament with them but I don't want him even sniffing kick ball on a team.

I don't think Renner wants a chance at going out with his first team in the first round so I see him switching the teams. Liverpool Fagen lost a few and gained a few so they'll be there but I think Texas Suns have played together longer.
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 9/1/2011, 2:40 pm

[quote="tigre4now"]
futbolista wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
WRG wrote:
just4kickz wrote:

Flight Full Team Name

Winner Andromeda

Not really they just play kick ball better than others. They asked my bb to play this tournament with them but I don't want him even sniffing kick ball on a team.

I don't think Renner wants a chance at going out with his first team in the first round so I see him switching the teams. Liverpool Fagen lost a few and gained a few so they'll be there but I think Texas Suns have played together longer.

I agree they play kickball well. They kick it up to their very good forward and if your defense isn't fast and strong he will make you pay. If your team has good defense they should be able to control him.

We scrimmaged them over a month ago and from what I saw they aren't quite up there yet unless they have added new players.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 9/1/2011, 2:52 pm

[quote="futbolista"]
tigre4now wrote:
futbolista wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
WRG wrote:
just4kickz wrote:

Flight Full Team Name

Winner Andromeda

I agree they play kickball well. They kick it up to their very good forward and if your defense isn't fast and strong he will make you pay. If your team has good defense they should be able to control him.

We scrimmaged them over a month ago and from what I saw they aren't quite up there yet unless they have added new players.

I guess I'm taking into consideration who other teams have lost. Texas Suns doesn't have a midfield so they defend like crazy and give it to the one player that can make the difference.

There are a few players out here in the east that could have joined them for this tournament. They have been recruiting like crazy along with Sporting United 02. Look out for them in the near future.
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 9/1/2011, 3:43 pm

tigre4now wrote:

I hadn't thought of that potential chess move by Renner. That's why a coach shouldn't be able to enter multiple teams in the same flight of the same age group.

Thankfully at this age, we're just here for development and don't care about winning.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by texastea 9/2/2011, 11:18 am

There have been so many players moving teams this summer that it is impossible to predict outcomes. DTS of course keeps their core and has added a couple of great players to ride the bench this year. No doubt they will do well. That top bracket is a killer! I've never been to a PYSA tournament that didn't have some kind of problem. That top bracket is a problem with only a wild card making it through from the top two brackets.

Should be a GREAT weekend! Bring on the CLOUDS, please!!!

texastea
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 9/2/2011, 12:44 pm

tomuchsoccer wrote:
Sprint wrote:
WRG wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
WRG wrote:
What wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:
debit wrote:Liverpool Gerrard is going to try to cobble a team together, but with all our uber-talented players leaving, we'll probably have to play in the Tin division or whatever level is below Bronze. Wink

Seriuosly, LP Gerrard is playing and looking forward to the great competition that this tournament draws.

Is there a team manager out there that can post the accepted team list? I see lots of age groups being posted on the girls forum.
Okay... so far just two teams are playing? LP Gerrard and DTS anyone else?

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=17069&GroupID=159646&Sex=Boys&Age=10
Bracket 1 looks good DTS, Dynamo, LP Fagan and Odyssey

I hope they fix the fields nothing worse than packing 22 kids on a small field.......just turns into pack the box soccer

Will Dynamo have all of their players or will FC Dallas Premier have them?

Haven’t seen Dynamo play recently, but I have seen Dynamo players playing for FC Dallas Premier. Will be interesting to see who is playing for who this weekend.

How many players are you talking about? I think Dynamo is pretty deep and they will compete well and be a top team even if they were to lose a few. At this age, all the kids try out different teams from time to time.

@What and Soccerdad79 - I believe you might be referring to Prime Time Summer Shootout in May, where Solar Dynamo had 2 boys guest playing for Solar Red Curshers and 2 boys guest playing for FC Dallas Premier. My understanding is one of the boys playing for FCD is staying with them (he was briefly with DTS and then Dynamo) and the other left both FCD and Dynamo. The other boys are still with Dynamo and apparently playing for them in this tournament.

Pretty tough schedules, but no doubt, the first brackets going to be rough for some teams. It's possible that a narrow loss combined with a tie could prevent a top team from advancing. It will be interesting to see. Who decided a South Dallas team (DTS) should have to play at 7:30AM - tough break...albeit, no one will offer any sympathy Smile

My upsets (because of the bracketing):
DTS and Liverpool advance, Solar Dynamo does not
Hustonians advances with Solar Blue
FCD Premier and Texas Suns advance, Solar Red Crushers do not

I will gladly own up to the ridicule if I'm wrong, but there's a lot left to be discovered 11v11 on big fields- yeah!

Might want to consider field size - i know we've been to these fields before, but high point park filed J and L are not the same size. I am hoping we are not playing 11v11 on 9v9 fields - look at the map: http://www.pysa.org/PDF/HighPointPark.pdf

Looking at the maps it looks like you are right about High Point J and maybe Highpoint K being smaller. Carpenter Park A also looks very small on the map. It would stink to have this tournament screwed up because the fields are too small for 11 v. 11. Just hope your team does not have too many games on those fields.

It looks like they have the finals game for the Gold Division at Carpenter Park A, which appears to be the smallest of all the fields. Looks similar to the fields we played 9v9 on last year at this tournament (fields D,E,F). Might take a little bit of the open attacking out of the game.

Went by the fields at both parks today and it's looking good! Carpenter Field A is the same size as the other fields and they look like 11v11 fields. High Point Park relined the fields and despite the diagrams, they are all 11v11 in size (as far as I can tell). Humid though Smile Good luck boys.
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 9/2/2011, 1:22 pm

accidentalelbow wrote:
tomuchsoccer wrote:
Sprint wrote:
WRG wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
WRG wrote:
What wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:
debit wrote:Liverpool Gerrard is going to try to cobble a team together, but with all our uber-talented players leaving, we'll probably have to play in the Tin division or whatever level is below Bronze. Wink

Seriuosly, LP Gerrard is playing and looking forward to the great competition that this tournament draws.

Is there a team manager out there that can post the accepted team list? I see lots of age groups being posted on the girls forum.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=17069&GroupID=159646&Sex=Boys&Age=10

I hope they fix the fields nothing worse than packing 22 kids on a small field.......just turns into pack the box soccer

Haven’t seen Dynamo play recently, but I have seen Dynamo players playing for FC Dallas Premier. Will be interesting to see who is playing for who this weekend.

How many players are you talking about? I think Dynamo is pretty deep and they will compete well and be a top team even if they were to lose a few. At this age, all the kids try out different teams from time to time.

@What and Soccerdad79 - I believe you might be referring to Prime Time Summer Shootout in May, where Solar Dynamo had 2 boys guest playing for Solar Red Curshers and 2 boys guest playing for FC Dallas Premier. My understanding is one of the boys playing for FCD is staying with them (he was briefly with DTS and then Dynamo) and the other left both FCD and Dynamo. The other boys are still with Dynamo and apparently playing for them in this tournament.

Pretty tough schedules, but no doubt, the first brackets going to be rough for some teams. It's possible that a narrow loss combined with a tie could prevent a top team from advancing. It will be interesting to see. Who decided a South Dallas team (DTS) should have to play at 7:30AM - tough break...albeit, no one will offer any sympathy Smile

I will gladly own up to the ridicule if I'm wrong, but there's a lot left to be discovered 11v11 on big fields- yeah!

Might want to consider field size - i know we've been to these fields before, but high point park filed J and L are not the same size. I am hoping we are not playing 11v11 on 9v9 fields - look at the map: http://www.pysa.org/PDF/HighPointPark.pdf

Looking at the maps it looks like you are right about High Point J and maybe Highpoint K being smaller. Carpenter Park A also looks very small on the map. It would stink to have this tournament screwed up because the fields are too small for 11 v. 11. Just hope your team does not have too many games on those fields.

It looks like they have the finals game for the Gold Division at Carpenter Park A, which appears to be the smallest of all the fields. Looks similar to the fields we played 9v9 on last year at this tournament (fields D,E,F). Might take a little bit of the open attacking out of the game.

Went by the fields at both parks today and it's looking good! Carpenter Field A is the same size as the other fields and they look like 11v11 fields. High Point Park relined the fields and despite the diagrams, they are all 11v11 in size (as far as I can tell). Humid though Smile Good luck boys.

Thanks accidentalelbow! Now are we ready for some futbol?! I know I am.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by What 9/2/2011, 4:14 pm

futbolista wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
tomuchsoccer wrote:
Sprint wrote:
WRG wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
WRG wrote:
What wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

Thanks accidentalelbow! Now are we ready for some futbol?! I know I am.
We ready!!! Wish Game one was tonight
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 5 Empty Good Luck to all boys

Post by TexasSoccer02 9/2/2011, 9:15 pm

I want to wish all the boys the best! does any one know how fast they post the scores on the website?
GO SOLAR

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by creeper 9/2/2011, 9:45 pm

TexasSoccer02 wrote:I want to wish all the boys the best! does any one know how fast they post the scores on the website?
GO SOLAR

Go Solar?
Blue, Dynamo, or Crushers? You have to be more specific.

creeper
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 5 Empty All solar teams

Post by TexasSoccer02 9/2/2011, 9:55 pm

I want all of the teams to do well. I wish they would create a premier team like FC Dallas. I think all the clubs should make one Premier team.

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by creeper 9/2/2011, 11:26 pm

TexasSoccer02 wrote:I want all of the teams to do well. I wish they would create a premier team like FC Dallas. I think all the clubs should make one Premier team.

Let me gues so they can beat DTS.

creeper
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 5 Empty lol

Post by TexasSoccer02 9/2/2011, 11:34 pm

No so that we can have better competition. I think Dallas Texans will eventually do the same. I think most club owners will do this.

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 5 Empty Dts 2-0

Post by TexasSoccer02 9/3/2011, 9:55 am

dts 18 shots on goal
Lp 2
Overall dts had many shots hit cross bar or great goalie saves. Dts has some new players out there in the starting line up. They looked good but if they play like that vs solar we will win

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lczcm 9/3/2011, 11:46 am

Whoa, who coaches that poor behavior into DTS? I got to watch LP and DTS play as my son was up next on that field, we watched about half the game, I could not believe the poor sportsmanship demonstrated by DTS the coach really should have stopped it (the ref too), they had players mouthing off to the ref, intentional delaying of the game that got a yellow card awarded, the fouling from this team was awful and blatant, a couple of the boys tried to instigate a fight. I am so happy my son does not play for them, I would be ashamed if that was my son played like that. just very low low class thugs. I know they are a great team but they will get beat by someone at some point and they will just be mean boys with a loss, very sad, hate to see wins coming from intentionally poor play. We play them next so we will see...

lczcm
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 9/3/2011, 12:00 pm

TexasSoccer02 wrote:dts 18 shots on goal
Lp 2
Overall dts had many shots hit cross bar or great goalie saves. Dts has some new players out there in the starting line up. They looked good but if they play like that vs solar we will win

Really? Which Solar team? I want to be sure I'm at that game.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbob2 9/3/2011, 12:05 pm

futbolista wrote:
TexasSoccer02 wrote:dts 18 shots on goal
Lp 2

Really? Which Solar team? I want to be sure I'm at that game.

Last edited by soccerbob2 on 9/6/2011, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerbob2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 9/3/2011, 12:11 pm

lczcm wrote:Whoa, who coaches that poor behavior into DTS? I got to watch LP and DTS play as my son was up next on that field, we watched about half the game, I could not believe the poor sportsmanship demonstrated by DTS the coach really should have stopped it (the ref too), they had players mouthing off to the ref, intentional delaying of the game that got a yellow card awarded, the fouling from this team was awful and blatant, a couple of the boys tried to instigate a fight. I am so happy my son does not play for them, I would be ashamed if that was my son played like that. just very low low class thugs. I know they are a great team but they will get beat by someone at some point and they will just be mean boys with a loss, very sad, hate to see wins coming from intentionally poor play. We play them next so we will see...

Low class thugs? Dude seriously. Don't come on here to try to make this team look bad. Instigate a fight? That never happened. If you don't like this team then get your son's team to beat them instead of you coming on here to make them look bad.

futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next