Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

+31
Number13
Jogabonita
Majortom
#14soccermama
txsoccerdad
Soccer27
lczcm
texastea
tigre4now
Ochocinco
creeper
my2cents
toobookoo4you
pitchperfect
just4kickz
Sprint
ocfc
soccerbob2
Soccerdad79
Erica9901
WRG
tomuchsoccer
cowpukesfan
TexasSoccer02
futbolista
Soccerismylife
burnthestar
BAFANA BAFANA
accidentalelbow
debit
What
35 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 3 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

Post by What 8/24/2011, 6:45 pm

All the teams in the gold division have a good chance of winning it all, Houstonians and TX Suns will surprise a lot of teams so don’t count them out.

What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 3 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

Post by cowpukesfan 8/24/2011, 9:13 pm

tomuchsoccer wrote:
Erica9901 wrote:Houstonians 02 will bring a solid group of 02-03 players (like we did when we obviously beat your team, tomuchsoccer!)

BUT, there have been 6 player changes (2 I consider a major impact) since that last tournament - the team isn't quite as strong as they were but close enough... 3 '02s moved up and will be playing with the '01s and one was a strong 03 that will be playing in his proper age group (2 left the club).

Cowpukesfan, thanks for speaking up! Whos your friend, initals are fine =)

PS Cowpukesfan is delusional and walks around in a state of confusion....he thought he was talking about the wizzards team

Whoa! Tomuchsucking, what's with this "delusional" and "state of confusion" B.S.? I guess if you know folks with kids outside of DTS, you're delusional. What? DTS don't have any friends outside of their own little group?

Where on here have I been disrespectful to DTS until you and that other little troll, Futbalista, decided to twist crap around? It's like you guys are so darn arrogant that you MUST sit here an pick and warp anything someone outside of your little posse says.

@Erica9901, my friend from the Houstonians initials may be different from his real name. Here's a hint, "Nice car". Yep, HIM.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by toobookoo4you 8/24/2011, 9:20 pm

cowpukesfan wrote:
tomuchsoccer wrote:
Erica9901 wrote:Houstonians 02 will bring a solid group of 02-03 players (like we did when we obviously beat your team, tomuchsoccer!)

BUT, there have been 6 player changes (2 I consider a major impact) since that last tournament - the team isn't quite as strong as they were but close enough... 3 '02s moved up and will be playing with the '01s and one was a strong 03 that will be playing in his proper age group (2 left the club).

PS Cowpukesfan is delusional and walks around in a state of confusion....he thought he was talking about the wizzards team

Whoa! Tomuchsucking, what's with this "delusional" and "state of confusion" B.S.? I guess if you know folks with kids outside of DTS, you're delusional. What? DTS don't have any friends outside of their own little group?

Where on here have I been disrespectful to DTS until you and that other little troll, Futbalista, decided to twist crap around? It's like you guys are so darn arrogant that you MUST sit here an pick and warp anything someone outside of your little posse says.

@Erica9901, my friend from the Houstonians initials may be different from his real name. Here's a hint, "Nice car". Yep, HIM.

Hey! Really? Name calling from so-called adults? I have to agree with Cowpukes fan on this one though.
Why in the heck does Tomuchsoccer (not Tomuch'sucking' Cowpukesfan, LOL) and Futbalista have to insult and down folks on here. I've been following some of these posts and dudes, give it a break! DTS, very good team. Don't drag these kids into your petty bickering.
I've been in Romania for the past 2 months. All I want to do is sit back, relax, and catch my kid's games for this tournament.
Just chill fellas, okay?
toobookoo4you
toobookoo4you
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 8/24/2011, 11:01 pm

toobookoo4you wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
tomuchsoccer wrote:

Hey! Really? Name calling from so-called adults? I have to agree with Cowpukes fan on this one though.
Why in the heck does Tomuchsoccer (not Tomuch'sucking' Cowpukesfan, LOL) and Futbalista have to insult and down folks on here. I've been following some of these posts and dudes, give it a break! DTS, very good team. Don't drag these kids into your petty bickering.
I've been in Romania for the past 2 months. All I want to do is sit back, relax, and catch my kid's games for this tournament.
Just chill fellas, okay?

Wow, are you now refereeing forum content for adult like conversations? I thought you might have learned your lesson last time around. History Channels got reruns planned for Labor Day, bring your DVR.
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by toobookoo4you 8/25/2011, 8:05 am

And here comes Tomuch's and Futbal's other crony. No, I'm not referreeing any adult conversation. You seemed to have done that yourself between Mr. Cowpukesfan and Futbalista a few blogs ago. I'm just trying to keep it on an adult level. Yes, punks can be adults too. So let's not start acting like a bunch of punks. Okay?

Now, that being said, let's all go and enjoy a potentially good tournament. Let's talk about how you think this team or that team may win or lose. I'm pretty sure DTS south's parents are good folks. Granted, from hearing about them from various other team parents, they're a barbaric-looking group. But I've also heard that they're pretty cool people that just get over-excited. Nothing wrong with that.
Maybe I'll risk injury or worse and approach the DTS sideline to just say "Hi".
There's one guy, the I've read from past posts that's very likeable. The funny part is that I hear he's a STEELERS' fan? Wow! Doesn't he know this is cowboys country? LOL!
toobookoo4you
toobookoo4you
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica9901 8/25/2011, 9:06 am

Let me break it down for you, tomuchsoccer...its a little difficult, so follow along closely.

"The tournament requires an official signed roster from your state association" - yours, North Tx, ours, South TX. "North TX doesn't allow playups, therefore, their rosters will not have any official younger players. STX does allow play ups, so they can have them on the team roster." From the mouth of the tournament director. The number to call (from the tournament website) with futher questions regarding our rosters is at the bottom of this post.

SOOO...The tournament takes those rosters and checks them. North TX teams will not have any play ups (see above) South Texas teams can/will.

Toomuchsoccer, question for you. Why are you saying that HFC02 used older players in the last tournament? What makes you think that? None of our players were giant, abnormally good or fast (complared to other top 02 teams)? And we lost to your team (it was back and forth there in the finals, but still)... I understand a losing team saying it, but for you, is just a malicious thing or what??

toobookoo4you, In person we visited with the DTS parents and found them to be very nice, and classy - and the players had great manners. The sidelines did get loud and excited, but it was the same for both teams during the game. Afterward, they were a great group of parents and kids. (I guess we didn't meet toomuchsoccer in person because he doesn't seem very nice online.)

(972-422-7972 ext. 303)

Erica9901
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 8/25/2011, 1:32 pm

Erica9901 wrote:Let me break it down for you, tomuchsoccer...its a little difficult, so follow along closely.

"The tournament requires an official signed roster from your state association" - yours, North Tx, ours, South TX. "North TX doesn't allow playups, therefore, their rosters will not have any official younger players. STX does allow play ups, so they can have them on the team roster." From the mouth of the tournament director. The number to call (from the tournament website) with futher questions regarding our rosters is at the bottom of this post.

SOOO...The tournament takes those rosters and checks them. North TX teams will not have any play ups (see above) South Texas teams can/will.

Toomuchsoccer, question for you. Why are you saying that HFC02 used older players in the last tournament? What makes you think that? None of our players were giant, abnormally good or fast (complared to other top 02 teams)? And we lost to your team (it was back and forth there in the finals, but still)... I understand a losing team saying it, but for you, is just a malicious thing or what??

toobookoo4you, In person we visited with the DTS parents and found them to be very nice, and classy - and the players had great manners. The sidelines did get loud and excited, but it was the same for both teams during the game. Afterward, they were a great group of parents and kids. (I guess we didn't meet toomuchsoccer in person because he doesn't seem very nice online.)

(972-422-7972 ext. 303)

@too boo koo, cool name man. But yes, the DTS parents are generally good-natured folks. That Steelers dude may be there decked out in his Pittsburgh's finest.

@erica9901, the South Texas and North Texas associations may have 2 different definitions of '01s and '02s. That's where the confusion lie with some of us up here.
I hope you folks have a great time up here. The rules have been laid out, and you're following them. Don't let these people get under your skin. It's only a "Select Few" that loves to pick at other folks. They should change their profile names to DrippingWithArrogance#1 & #2.

@Tomuchsoccer and @Futbalista, just saying........

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 8/25/2011, 1:39 pm

WRG wrote:
just4kickz wrote:
Sprint wrote:Flights for the 02s.

Flight Full Team Name
Boys U10 Gold AYSES 02B GOLD
Boys U10 Gold DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH '02 (SAL)
Boys U10 Gold FC DALLAS 02B PREMIER
Boys U10 Gold GSSC THUNDER 02
Boys U10 Gold HOUSTONIANS FC HOUSTONIANS 02
Boys U10 Gold LIVERPOOL 02 RUSH FAGAN
Boys U10 Gold LIVERPOOL FCA '02 BOYS GERRARD
Boys U10 Gold ODYSSEY 02 BOYS
Boys U10 Gold SOLAR CHELSEA '02 (BLUE)
Boys U10 Gold SOLAR CHELSEA '02 (DYNAMO)
Boys U10 Gold SOLAR RED CRUSHERS
Boys U10 Gold TX.SUNS SC TX SUNS SC 02

Boys U10 Silver A ANDROMEDA FC 02B POPE
Boys U10 Silver A CANADIAN VALLEY FC 02 COLE
Boys U10 Silver A CONTINENTAL FC CONTINENTAL 02
Boys U10 Silver A FC PREMIER 2002 BOYS
Boys U10 Silver A MEJA HOOVER 02B
Boys U10 Silver A NORTHEAST OKLAHOMA FC NEOFC 02 BOYS BLUE
Boys U10 Silver A SOLAR RED CRUSHERS 02 BLACK
Boys U10 Silver A SPORTING UNITED 2002

Boys U10 Silver B ALPHA F.C.
Boys U10 Silver B COBRAS 02 RED
Boys U10 Silver B GLFC GOLDEN LIONS
Boys U10 Silver B NORTH TEXAS STRIKERS NTX STRIKERS 02B
Boys U10 Silver B OLYMPIANS FC OLYMPIANS 02B - DASILVA
Boys U10 Silver B SOLAR 2002 BOYS CLARK

Anyone care to make predictions?

The finals in the Gold Division: DTS v. Solar Dynamo or Liverpool Fagan. Winner DTS

The finals in the Silver A: Andromeda v. Sporting United
Winner Andromeda

The finals in the Silver B: Olympians v. North Texas Strikers

Winners; North Texas Strikers

If betting were legal I would say keep your money in your pocket with the exception of the DTS pick.

FINALS-
Gold Division: Dallas Texans South (Adames) vs. FC Dallas Premier (winner DTS) yes, DTS.
Silver Division A: FC Premier vs. Solar Red Crushers (winner Solar Red)
Silver Division B: Alpha F.C. vs. Olympians F.C. (winner Olympians)

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 8/25/2011, 1:47 pm

accidentalelbow wrote:
toobookoo4you wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
tomuchsoccer wrote:

Just chill fellas, okay?

Wow, are you now refereeing forum content for adult like conversations? I thought you might have learned your lesson last time around. History Channels got reruns planned for Labor Day, bring your DVR.

@Accidentalelbow, calm down man(?). History Channel? Learned Lesson? You ganged up on this Toobookoo fellow and few weeks back and now you're gloating? Maybe he should referree your little childish escapades.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 8/25/2011, 2:06 pm

just4kickz wrote:

Flight Full Team Name

It's such a deep field in the gold flight. Assuming 3 brackets with 4 teams each, I predict the following seeding (alphabetical order).

#1 Seeds
DT South
FC Dallas Premier
Solar Dynamo

#2 Seeds
Liverpool Rush (Fagan)
Solar Red Crushers
TX Suns

#3 Seeds
Houstonians
Liverpool Gerrard
Odyssey

#4 Seeds
AYSES
GSSC Thunder
Solar Blue

It's going to be an exciting and very challenging weekend for those 3 and 4 seeds. I'm guessing there will be quarterfinals after group play, but it's going to be tough getting out of group play with this level of competition.

I suspect all the 1 and 2 seeds will make it through to quarterfinals leaving only 2 spots available for Houstonians, LP Gerrard, Odyssey, AYSES which will likely come down to points earned for goals scored.

I think at the end of the day, DTS wins it all, but I'm just looking forward to watching the boys apply what they're working on in training.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 8/25/2011, 2:13 pm

12 teams, three brackets, will probably only do semis and finals. The 3 bracket winners and a wild card will go through. Putting 8 out of 12 through makes no sense.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 8/25/2011, 2:16 pm

debit wrote:
just4kickz wrote:

Flight Full Team Name

It's such a deep field in the gold flight. Assuming 3 brackets with 4 teams each, I predict the following seeding (alphabetical order).

#1 Seeds
DT South
FC Dallas Premier
Solar Dynamo

#2 Seeds
Liverpool Rush (Fagan)
Solar Red Crushers
TX Suns

#3 Seeds
Houstonians
Liverpool Gerrard
Odyssey

#4 Seeds
AYSES
GSSC Thunder
Solar Blue

It's going to be an exciting and very challenging weekend for those 3 and 4 seeds. I'm guessing there will be quarterfinals after group play, but it's going to be tough getting out of group play with this level of competition.

I suspect all the 1 and 2 seeds will make it through to quarterfinals leaving only 2 spots available for Houstonians, LP Gerrard, Odyssey, AYSES which will likely come down to points earned for goals scored.

I think at the end of the day, DTS wins it all, but I'm just looking forward to watching the boys apply what they're working on in training.

I agree with your picks and think this is the deepest field these 02's have ever played against. There will be no easy points or games for any of these teams and anyone in the bracket could have a chance to win it. I anticipate some major upsets and some momemtum shifts going into SDL.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 8/25/2011, 2:28 pm

my2cents wrote:12 teams, three brackets, will probably only do semis and finals. The 3 bracket winners and a wild card will go through. Putting 8 out of 12 through makes no sense.

Those are actually my thoughts too, but looking back at last year's tournament setup (yes, I have way too much time--I should be working on my fantasy football draft) they did the following:

U9 Gold: 8 teams--6 advance to modified quarterfinals (2 byes)
U10 Gold: 18 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U11 Gold: 12 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U12 Gold: 12 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U13 Gold: 16 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U14 Gold: 12 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U15 Gold: 12 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U16 Gold: 14 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U17 Gold: 8 teams--6 advance to modified quarterfinals (2 byes)

Seems like this tournament director really likes quarterfinals.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by tomuchsoccer 8/25/2011, 2:37 pm

finally some good chater on the boards.....lets keep it going......Good luck to the houston team......in the end its up to the kids we all just get to sit/stand and watch......should be a fun tournament......I expect a good match from all the teams.....really looking forward to seeing the crushers and dynamo

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 8/25/2011, 2:44 pm

tomuchsoccer wrote:finally some good chater on the boards.....lets keep it going......Good luck to the houston team......in the end its up to the kids we all just get to sit/stand and watch......should be a fun tournament......I expect a good match from all the teams.....really looking forward to seeing the crushers and dynamo

I would keep an I eye out for FC Dallas Premiere as they are coming off a win over Crushers in the Primetime Final. The sleeper picks to do well are Ayses Gold (a very good core and a new coach) and TX Suns. Will be good to see how a CAL team (TX Suns) does against primarily SDL teams. I anticipate they will do well.

However, if the Houstonians are as good as some of the talk about them in the past, they could come up here to North Texas and steel the hardware.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by creeper 8/25/2011, 3:55 pm

WRG wrote:
tomuchsoccer wrote:finally some good chater on the boards.....lets keep it going......Good luck to the houston team......in the end its up to the kids we all just get to sit/stand and watch......should be a fun tournament......I expect a good match from all the teams.....really looking forward to seeing the crushers and dynamo

I would keep an I eye out for FC Dallas Premiere as they are coming off a win over Crushers in the Primetime Final. The sleeper picks to do well are Ayses Gold (a very good core and a new coach) and TX Suns. Will be good to see how a CAL team (TX Suns) does against primarily SDL teams. I anticipate they will do well.

However, if the Houstonians are as good as some of the talk about them in the past, they could come up here to North Texas and steel the hardware.

The only way anyone is taking the hardware is if they have constructed a super team to take down the giant in this division which is DTS. Unfortunately I don't see that quite yet. According to Houstonians the team playing in this age group is not as strong as the last one. Who knows they can suprise some of the teams in North Texas but it won't be DTS. I wonder how much better Liverpool Fagen has gotten as they are one of favs to upset DTS and Solar Dynamo might have finally figured it out and decided who they will play and keep as their starters. TX Suns is a sleeper since many don't know much about them but again they played CAL which honestly doesn't consist of the strongest teams. Not sure who have they played recently outdoors and beaten. So many questions to be answered Labor Day weekend. I can't wait.

creeper
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 8/25/2011, 5:07 pm

debit wrote:
my2cents wrote:12 teams, three brackets, will probably only do semis and finals. The 3 bracket winners and a wild card will go through. Putting 8 out of 12 through makes no sense.

Those are actually my thoughts too, but looking back at last year's tournament setup (yes, I have way too much time--I should be working on my fantasy football draft) they did the following:

U9 Gold: 8 teams--6 advance to modified quarterfinals (2 byes)
U10 Gold: 18 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U11 Gold: 12 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U12 Gold: 12 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U13 Gold: 16 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U14 Gold: 12 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U15 Gold: 12 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U16 Gold: 14 teams--8 advance to quarterfinals
U17 Gold: 8 teams--6 advance to modified quarterfinals (2 byes)

Seems like this tournament director really likes quarterfinals.

What I don't like about it is the 6 games in one weekend. Its just too much. The end result is injuries from muscle fatigue and most times the winner of finals is the team that has a little more left in the tank.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 3 Empty When are the quarter finals

Post by TexasSoccer02 8/25/2011, 5:55 pm

does it wrap up on monday?

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 3 Empty When are the quarter finals

Post by TexasSoccer02 8/25/2011, 5:56 pm

does it wrap up on monday?

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 8/25/2011, 6:04 pm

Yes, usually the semis and finals are on Monday

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasSoccer02 8/25/2011, 6:39 pm

Thanks
One last question
Do they start Friday?

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by What 8/25/2011, 8:30 pm

creeper wrote:
WRG wrote:

The only way anyone is taking the hardware is if they have constructed a super team to take down the giant in this division which is DTS. Unfortunately I don't see that quite yet. According to Houstonians the team playing in this age group is not as strong as the last one. Who knows they can suprise some of the teams in North Texas but it won't be DTS. I wonder how much better Liverpool Fagen has gotten as they are one of favs to upset DTS and Solar Dynamo might have finally figured it out and decided who they will play and keep as their starters. TX Suns is a sleeper since many don't know much about them but again they played CAL which honestly doesn't consist of the strongest teams. Not sure who have they played recently outdoors and beaten. So many questions to be answered Labor Day weekend. I can't wait.
Creeper- why is Liverpool Fagen the favorite to upset DTS?
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochocinco 8/25/2011, 8:32 pm

TexasSoccer02 wrote:Thanks
One last question
Do they start Friday?

The older age groups do start Friday. The '02s probably will not (especially those coming from out of town). It also depends on what your team manager requested (i.e. if your coach will be coaching multiple teams in the tournament). Keep in mind that this year, they added age groups which means less flexibility to resolve scheduling conflicts for the organizers.

Ochocinco
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 3 Empty thanks

Post by TexasSoccer02 8/25/2011, 8:46 pm

thanks! What is the website? I want to check and see when the schedules will be out.
also: I wonder if Fagan was able to get many new players to beat the DTS. Even if he did you still have to play like a team. It will be interesting to see.
Good Luck to all teams.

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by creeper 8/25/2011, 9:15 pm

What wrote:
creeper wrote:
WRG wrote:

Creeper- why is Liverpool Fagen the favorite to upset DTS?

Oh I just went off a statement that WRG put earlier on this topic. I don't see it happening.

creeper
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 8/25/2011, 9:19 pm

cowpukesfan wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
toobookoo4you wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
tomuchsoccer wrote:

Just chill fellas, okay?

@Accidentalelbow, calm down man(?). History Channel? Learned Lesson? You ganged up on this Toobookoo fellow and few weeks back and now you're gloating? Maybe he should referree your little childish escapades.

Yeah - I've been a little rough on him. Actually, I'm starting to like the fellow and you too. Maybe we'll all meet at the fields - good luck to all our boys.
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next