Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 6 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

+31
Number13
Jogabonita
Majortom
#14soccermama
txsoccerdad
Soccer27
lczcm
texastea
tigre4now
Ochocinco
creeper
my2cents
toobookoo4you
pitchperfect
just4kickz
Sprint
ocfc
soccerbob2
Soccerdad79
Erica9901
WRG
tomuchsoccer
cowpukesfan
TexasSoccer02
futbolista
Soccerismylife
burnthestar
BAFANA BAFANA
accidentalelbow
debit
What
35 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 6 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

Post by futbolista 9/3/2011, 12:11 pm

lczcm wrote:Whoa, who coaches that poor behavior into DTS? I got to watch LP and DTS play as my son was up next on that field, we watched about half the game, I could not believe the poor sportsmanship demonstrated by DTS the coach really should have stopped it (the ref too), they had players mouthing off to the ref, intentional delaying of the game that got a yellow card awarded, the fouling from this team was awful and blatant, a couple of the boys tried to instigate a fight. I am so happy my son does not play for them, I would be ashamed if that was my son played like that. just very low low class thugs. I know they are a great team but they will get beat by someone at some point and they will just be mean boys with a loss, very sad, hate to see wins coming from intentionally poor play. We play them next so we will see...

Low class thugs? Dude seriously. Don't come on here to try to make this team look bad. Instigate a fight? That never happened. If you don't like this team then get your son's team to beat them instead of you coming on here to make them look bad.

futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 6 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

Post by Soccer27 9/3/2011, 12:13 pm

You hear it first wow! ... Solar dynamo will beat DTS and stop them .... Is that what I just read??

lczcm wrote:Whoa, who coaches that poor behavior into DTS? I got to watch LP and DTS play as my son was up next on that field, we watched about half the game, I could not believe the poor sportsmanship demonstrated by DTS the coach really should have stopped it (the ref too), they had players mouthing off to the ref, intentional delaying of the game that got a yellow card awarded, the fouling from this team was awful and blatant, a couple of the boys tried to instigate a fight. I am so happy my son does not play for them, I would be ashamed if that was my son played like that. just very low low class thugs. I know they are a great team but they will get beat by someone at some point and they will just be mean boys with a loss, very sad, hate to see wins coming from intentionally poor play. We play them next so we will see...

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbob2 9/3/2011, 12:30 pm

futbolista wrote:

Low class thugs? Dude seriously. Don't come on here to try to make this team look bad. Instigate a fight? That never happened. If you don't like this team then get your son's team to beat them instead of you coming on here to make them look bad.

lczcm wrote: "I got to watch LP and DTS play as my son was up next on that field."

#099 8:45 AM LIVERPOOL 02 RUSH FAGAN (TXN) vs DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH '02 (SAL) (TXN)

Next Game:

#140 10:00 AM COBRAS 02 RED (TXS) vs SOLAR 2002 BOYS CLARK(TXN) Boys U10 Silver B

soccerbob2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 6 Empty Dts

Post by TexasSoccer02 9/3/2011, 12:44 pm

this is crazy I was at tha game and as much as I don't like the dts I did not see anything of the crazy stuff this guy wrote.
The team is amazing and leave it at that. My goal is to have our team be as good and give them a run for their money. I think people are crazy. Enjoy the game and let the refs call it. If it were as crazy as they make it sound I am sure we would all have seen a red card and several yellows.

I heard Fagan got a red card one time vs the dts. He did better this time
Lol
Let's all enjoy the weekend and go solar!

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 9/3/2011, 1:00 pm

so lots of chatter about this game, but what was the score?

Also anyone know about the Solar Red Crushers vs TX Suns game? Seems like the scores are quick to come in from High Point, but nothing from Carpenter...

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by What 9/3/2011, 1:50 pm

lczcm wow your a sad little troll.
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerdad79 9/3/2011, 5:11 pm

Soccer27 wrote:You hear it first wow! ... Solar dynamo will beat DTS and stop them .... Is that what I just read??

Looks like dynamo lost. The prediction was wrong. lol!
Soccerdad79
Soccerdad79
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 9/3/2011, 7:25 pm

soccerbob2 wrote:
futbolista wrote:

lczcm wrote: "I got to watch LP and DTS play as my son was up next on that field."

#099 8:45 AM LIVERPOOL 02 RUSH FAGAN (TXN) vs DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH '02 (SAL) (TXN)

Next Game:

#140 10:00 AM COBRAS 02 RED (TXS) vs SOLAR 2002 BOYS CLARK(TXN) Boys U10 Silver B

Exactly!!! If you're stating you played DTS @ 3:00 then you couldn't have played after DTS/LP Fagan at Carpenter Park field B at 10:00, as that game was set for U10 Silver B. You're implying your BB is with Solar Dynamo and they played at High Point Park at 10:00, so it's safe to assume your lying, just like you're lying about the play during DTS/LP Fagan game. Stop talking crap!!!
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/3/2011, 10:32 pm

accidentalelbow wrote:
soccerbob2 wrote:
futbolista wrote:

Next Game:

Exactly!!! If you're stating you played DTS @ 3:00 then you couldn't have played after DTS/LP Fagan at Carpenter Park field B at 10:00, as that game was set for U10 Silver B. You're implying your BB is with Solar Dynamo and they played at High Point Park at 10:00, so it's safe to assume your lying, just like you're lying about the play during DTS/LP Fagan game. Stop talking crap!!!

@lczcm, get a life you lying troll! I've gotten into quite a few spats with these DT South parents on this board. But, "THUGS"? And calling out the kids? You sir (or it) are a real piece of work (substitute "work" with another word if you'd like).
Accidentalelbow caught your little lie. Go crawl back under your rock you little sewer rat!

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 9/3/2011, 10:44 pm

cowpukesfan wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
soccerbob2 wrote:
futbolista wrote:

Next Game:

@lczcm, get a life you lying troll! I've gotten into quite a few spats with these DT South parents on this board. But, "THUGS"? And calling out the kids? You sir (or it) are a real piece of work (substitute "work" with another word if you'd like).
Accidentalelbow caught your little lie. Go crawl back under your rock you little sewer rat!
Feel free to elaborate. I certainly don't like american football, john wayne and trolls, so unless you think I've missed something, please let me know.
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/4/2011, 6:44 am

accidentalelbow wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
soccerbob2 wrote:
futbolista wrote:

Next Game:

Feel free to elaborate. I certainly don't like american football, john wayne and trolls, so unless you think I've missed something, please let me know.

OMG Accidentalelbow! I was giving you a freaking compliment that YOU "caught" lczcm in a lie.
Wow! It really is difficult to like you DTS parents.....
And another thing: You don't like American football, fine. We both don't like trolls.
But NOBODY disses the "The Duke" John Wayne! That's just wrong sir.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by toobookoo4you 9/4/2011, 6:49 am

cowpukesfan wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
soccerbob2 wrote:
futbolista wrote:

Next Game:

OMG Accidentalelbow! I was giving you a freaking compliment that YOU "caught" lczcm in a lie.
And another thing: You don't like American football, fine. We both don't like trolls.

Thanks Mr. Cowpukes fan for defending Mr. John Wayne. I just got off work and opened this page and saw your posts. Wow! How did I get tied up into all of this?
Also, what in the heck is this dude lczcm's problem with those children? Seriously? Ragging on children? Well, you all have a good day pilgrims.
toobookoo4you
toobookoo4you
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 9/4/2011, 8:48 am

cowpukesfan wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
soccerbob2 wrote:
futbolista wrote:

Next Game:

Must have misread that cowpukesfan, my apologies. If it's any consolation toobookie, I like Clint Eastwood. At least we agree on one thing, Trolls suck.
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 9/4/2011, 8:17 pm

Did I read the score correctly?? DTS finally had their first lost in the 02 division in like 3 years?? Wow it is finally catching up to DTS .... Good job FCD premier

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 9/4/2011, 8:32 pm

Soccer27 wrote:Did I read the score correctly?? DTS finally had their first lost in the 02 division in like 3 years?? Wow it is finally catching up to DTS .... Good job FCD premier

Looks like the 02 brackets may be evening out a little bit. Good job FC Dallas and good run DTS. Thought Crushers would have a good route to the championship but got tripped up by Solar Blue. Good showing for all the Solar teams.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 9/4/2011, 9:32 pm

Soccer27 wrote:Did I read the score correctly?? DTS finally had their first lost in the 02 division in like 3 years?? Wow it is finally catching up to DTS .... Good job FCD premier

Yes it's correct. Tough loss for DTS. Got to give FCD Premier their props for a good game. Just like last year DTS has to adjust to their recent additions to the team. Coach Sal will have this team ready for the beginning of SDL. Once again nice job to FCD Premier.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by burnthestar 9/4/2011, 9:50 pm

futbolista wrote:

Yes it's correct. Tough loss for DTS. Got to give FCD Premier their props for a good game. Just like last year DTS has to adjust to their recent additions to the team. Coach Sal will have this team ready for the beginning of SDL. Once again nice job to FCD Premier.

Thanks WRG. It was a tough loss, but the little ones will get over it and move on. Guess they made Soccer27's day though. Let me take a shot at this, Soccer27 has bb that at one time played for DTS. Didn't work out, so he or she's been waiting for the day to come to post this message. Well, hope ya' sleep well little fella'.
Extremely proud of the boys. FCD Premier, very good players. They played their little hearts out. Excellent game all in all.
burnthestar
burnthestar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 9/5/2011, 7:58 am

@bumthestar... Sorry don't have a BB that plays for DTS. I still think DTS 02s is the best team around. It is just like how they say any given day any team can win. I really wanted DTS to continue their streak. I was just in socked that they lost. Overall I think they have a great bunch if kids that will over come their loss and continue on.

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by txsoccerdad 9/5/2011, 10:09 am

It was a good match between Dynamo and premier this morning but Dynamo definitely appeared to be stronger on the field and held much more possession thus giving Dynamo a 2-1 victory over premier.

On to the finals this afternoon vs Houstonians Cool
txsoccerdad
txsoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by texastea 9/5/2011, 5:12 pm

What a great weekend of soccer! These 02s are really playing well on all teams. I agree that the teams are starting to even out.

In response to the DTS v LP, that game happened to be the cleanest I've seen DTS play in a long time. They executed very well and didn't foul anymore than any other team in the tournament. The parents were great. There was some mouthing at the ref but it was never very disrespectful. (No, we don't play for DTS) If the ref can take it, then so can I. LP played well but didn't have anyone who could finish the ball. Open break aways were lost every time.

All in all...great play by all 02s

texastea
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/5/2011, 7:47 pm

Kudos to Solar Dynamo '02s on a job well done (Dynamo 1-Houstonians 0).
Hey! Didn't I mention this Houstonian team many posts ago? Pretty good team huh.
Heck, I might as well start picking whose going to win the Super Bowl. LOL!

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by burnthestar 9/5/2011, 8:08 pm

cowpukesfan wrote:Kudos to Solar Dynamo '02s on a job well done (Dynamo 1-Houstonians 0).
Hey! Didn't I mention this Houstonian team many posts ago? Pretty good team huh.
Heck, I might as well start picking whose going to win the Super Bowl. LOL!

Awesome matches this weekend. Dynamo stuck in there and pulled it off. From what I heard, this was a very clean game. Excellent. Congrads to Solar Dynamo.

That was a good pick Cowpukesfan on the Houstonian suprise team.
You a psychic?
Let me guess, the cowboys are going to the Super Bowl this season? Good luck with that. NOT!!!

LOL!
burnthestar
burnthestar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by txsoccerdad 9/5/2011, 8:43 pm

Indeed congrats to Solar Dynamo! cheers
txsoccerdad
txsoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/7/2011, 12:47 pm

@Burnthestar, the Cowboys may have been a sub-par, weak, whiny team for years, but they're still my favorites and I'll love them forever. Hopefully they'll win a Super Bowl before I die of old age though. Go Cowboys! (yes, I know your Steelers will take it this Super Bowl) Ugh!! :^(

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by #14soccermama 9/7/2011, 2:01 pm

It was an AWESOME experience for us (Houstonians 02)...and like someone said early on do not count us(Houstonians 02) out or we would not be coming without intentions of making finals you were CORRECT!!! Very Happy PLEASE believe you will see us (Houstonians 02)again!!!

#14soccermama
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica9901 9/7/2011, 2:27 pm

toomuchsoccer

[/quote]

But bring your 01,02,03 team up and we will beat whoever you put on the field[/quote]

lol!

Erica9901
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next