Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

+31
Number13
Jogabonita
Majortom
#14soccermama
txsoccerdad
Soccer27
lczcm
texastea
tigre4now
Ochocinco
creeper
my2cents
toobookoo4you
pitchperfect
just4kickz
Sprint
ocfc
soccerbob2
Soccerdad79
Erica9901
WRG
tomuchsoccer
cowpukesfan
TexasSoccer02
futbolista
Soccerismylife
burnthestar
BAFANA BAFANA
accidentalelbow
debit
What
35 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 2 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

Post by cowpukesfan 8/21/2011, 12:57 pm

tomuchsoccer wrote:

All the teams will lose to DTS.....just saying

Good Luck

Probably. Had a chance to see them in action. Unbelievable skills and teamwork.
The sideline gets a little annoying, but they're also pretty harmless.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 2 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

Post by tomuchsoccer 8/21/2011, 1:47 pm

futbolista wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:Wow! That's a lot of teams! I see that my best friend's little boy's Houstonian team made the list. Gonna be a good Labor Day weekend now!

If the Houstonians bring the same team that played in the AYSES tournament a while back than count on them to be in the mix.

As always you have the usual suspects as favorites to win but curious to know about those not from North Texas.

Yea do we get to play their 01's or 02's?.....I would expect a mixture of both.....thats just how they roll

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 8/21/2011, 3:57 pm

tomuchsoccer wrote:
futbolista wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:Wow! That's a lot of teams! I see that my best friend's little boy's Houstonian team made the list. Gonna be a good Labor Day weekend now!

If the Houstonians bring the same team that played in the AYSES tournament a while back than count on them to be in the mix.

As always you have the usual suspects as favorites to win but curious to know about those not from North Texas.

Yea do we get to play their 01's or 02's?.....I would expect a mixture of both.....thats just how they roll

Are those allegations? Or do you have any FACTS to back that up? If not, please desist with the slander. Totally ridiculous!

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 8/21/2011, 4:17 pm

accidentalelbow wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
burnthestar wrote:
futbolista wrote:

Same here.

What're you smoking FUTBOLISTA? Where on here did I state who was going to win this tournament? Sorry about commenting that it would be nice to see my good buddy from Houston and his family here for the tournament. Stop twisting stuff into some kind of contraversy.

In all fairness to both of you, as you clearly have more tenure on here than most of us, I think Cowpukesfan might have misinterpreted what Futbolista was saying. The word "you" seems to be referring to the idea that "we all" should expect the usual favorites to prevail, not as if "you" in particular picked a group of teams that you personally favor. I don't know either of you, but I think this was the intent behind the comment - correct me if I'm wrong.

As for the Hustonian team, I think they may have had some changes. Got to be solid though, no one wants to drive all the way up here just to go home without reaching the finals.

You're correct Accidentalelbow. Thanks for breaking it down to Cowpukesfan.

futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 8/21/2011, 9:41 pm

futbolista wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
burnthestar wrote:
futbolista wrote:

Same here.

What're you smoking FUTBOLISTA? Where on here did I state who was going to win this tournament? Sorry about commenting that it would be nice to see my good buddy from Houston and his family here for the tournament. Stop twisting stuff into some kind of contraversy.

In all fairness to both of you, as you clearly have more tenure on here than most of us, I think Cowpukesfan might have misinterpreted what Futbolista was saying. The word "you" seems to be referring to the idea that "we all" should expect the usual favorites to prevail, not as if "you" in particular picked a group of teams that you personally favor. I don't know either of you, but I think this was the intent behind the comment - correct me if I'm wrong.

As for the Hustonian team, I think they may have had some changes. Got to be solid though, no one wants to drive all the way up here just to go home without reaching the finals.

You're correct Accidentalelbow. Thanks for breaking it down to Cowpukesfan.

Breaking down what? Having to come to your rescue because you like to start mess? Move on boy.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 8/22/2011, 9:59 am

debit wrote:Maybe they found the team they needed. Here's the team list.

U-10B Teams
1 ALPHA F.C.
2 ANDROMEDA FC 02B POPE
3 AYSES 02B GOLD
4 CANADIAN VALLEY FC 02 COLE
5 CONTINENTAL FC CONTINENTAL 02
6 DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH '02 (SAL)
7 FC PREMIER 2002 BOYS
8 GLFC GOLDEN LIONS
9 GSSC THUNDER 02
10 HOUSTONIANS FC HOUSTONIANS 02
11 LIVERPOOL 02 RUSH FAGAN
12 LIVERPOOL FCA '02 BOYS GERRARD
13 MEJA HOOVER 02B
14 NORTH TEXAS STRIKERS NTX STRIKERS 02B
15 NORTHEAST OKLAHOMA FC NEOFC 02 BOYS BLUE
16 ODYSSEY 02 BOYS
17 OLYMPIANS FC OLYMPIANS 02B - DASILVA
18 SOLAR 2002 BOYS CLARK
19 SOLAR CHELSEA '02 (BLUE)
20 SOLAR CHELSEA '02 (DYNAMO)
21 SOLAR RED CRUSHERS
22 SOLAR RED CRUSHERS 02 BLACK
23 SPORTING UNITED 2002
24 TX.SUNS SC TX SUNS SC 02

Last year the U10 group had 18 teams with a Gold division only. I wonder if they'll they split to Gold and Silver this year. 12 teams in each or 8 and 16 maybe?

Looks like great competition!

Looks like this will be the place to be Labor Day Weekend. It will depend on the brackets but I call it as DTS the winner with Solar Dyanamo Chelsea and Liverpool Fagen with a chance for the upset.

Would like to have seen TFC Larry and FC Dallas Premiere play in this one too. They both played very well over the weekend in the primetime with FC Dallas Premiere winning and TFC Larry showing they belong in the top ranks of teams. Expect them to have a good showing in SDL 1 this season.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica9901 8/23/2011, 6:35 pm

Houstonians 02 will bring a solid group of 02-03 players (like we did when we obviously beat your team, tomuchsoccer!)

BUT, there have been 6 player changes (2 I consider a major impact) since that last tournament - the team isn't quite as strong as they were but close enough... 3 '02s moved up and will be playing with the '01s and one was a strong 03 that will be playing in his proper age group (2 left the club).

Cowpukesfan, thanks for speaking up! Whos your friend, initals are fine =)

Erica9901
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 8/23/2011, 8:28 pm

Erica9901 wrote:Houstonians 02 will bring a solid group of 02-03 players (like we did when we obviously beat your team, tomuchsoccer!)

BUT, there have been 6 player changes (2 I consider a major impact) since that last tournament - the team isn't quite as strong as they were but close enough... 3 '02s moved up and will be playing with the '01s and one was a strong 03 that will be playing in his proper age group (2 left the club).

Hey Erica9901 that Houstonians team that came last time was a good team. Hopefully our teams will meet up in the tournament.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica9901 8/23/2011, 8:54 pm

Futbolista, wish both you guys luck! We're not with that team anymore, my son will be playing with the 01s this time around... Looks like it'll be a good '02 turnout at the tournament

Erica9901
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerdad79 8/23/2011, 9:54 pm

Erica9901 wrote:Houstonians 02 will bring a solid group of 02-03 players (like we did when we obviously beat your team, tomuchsoccer!)

What team does tomuchsoccer's bb play for?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think 02's can play up with 01's since
01's are select now. scratch scratch
Soccerdad79
Soccerdad79
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 8/23/2011, 10:07 pm

WRG wrote:

U-10B Teams
1 ALPHA F.C.
2 ANDROMEDA FC 02B POPE
3 AYSES 02B GOLD
7 FC PREMIER 2002 BOYS
8 GLFC GOLDEN LIONS
9 GSSC THUNDER 02
13 MEJA HOOVER 02B
16 ODYSSEY 02 BOYS
18 SOLAR 2002 BOYS CLARK
21 SOLAR RED CRUSHERS
23 SPORTING UNITED 2002

Last year the U10 group had 18 teams with a Gold division only. I wonder if they'll they split to Gold and Silver this year. 12 teams in each or 8 and 16 maybe?

Looks like this will be the place to be Labor Day Weekend. It will depend on the brackets but I call it as DTS the winner with Solar Dyanamo Chelsea and Liverpool Fagen with a chance for the upset.

Would like to have seen TFC Larry and FC Dallas Premiere play in this one too. They both played very well over the weekend in the primetime with FC Dallas Premiere winning and TFC Larry showing they belong in the top ranks of teams. Expect them to have a good showing in SDL 1 this season.

There are some teams I have not heard of in the upcoming tournament:
CANADIAN VALLEY FC 02 COLE
CONTINENTAL FC CONTINENTAL 02
MEJA HOOVER 02B
NORTHEAST OKLAHOMA FC NEOFC 02 BOYS BLUE
OLYMPIANS FC OLYMPIANS 02B - DASILVA
(not saying they are not good), so I'd like to check out their records - does anyone know how to do that on gotsport or gotsoccer? I setup an account, but I cannot seem to find how to locate teams by name - is there some sort of trick to using that site?
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbob2 8/24/2011, 8:20 am

accidentalelbow wrote:
WRG wrote:

U-10B Teams
1 ALPHA F.C.
2 ANDROMEDA FC 02B POPE
3 AYSES 02B GOLD
7 FC PREMIER 2002 BOYS
8 GLFC GOLDEN LIONS
9 GSSC THUNDER 02
13 MEJA HOOVER 02B
16 ODYSSEY 02 BOYS
18 SOLAR 2002 BOYS CLARK
21 SOLAR RED CRUSHERS
23 SPORTING UNITED 2002

MEJA HOOVER 02B
(not saying they are not good), so I'd like to check out their records - does anyone know how to do that on gotsport or gotsoccer? I setup an account, but I cannot seem to find how to locate teams by name - is there some sort of trick to using that site?

NEOFC 02 BOYS RED: https://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=307881&History=yes
CANADIAN VALLEY FC 02 COLE: https://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=365221&History=yes
CONTINENTAL FC CONTINENTAL 02: https://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=448145&History=yes
MEJA HOOVER 02B: https://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=410397&History=yes

soccerbob2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 8/24/2011, 8:33 am

Nice find soccerbob! Thanks!

Regarding the other team elbow asked about, Olympians FC, they played SDL division 3 this past spring and it looks like they killed most teams with a 7-1 record. 39 Goals For, 10 Goals Against. The only team that beat them was FC Premier (not to be confused with FC Dallas Premier). Not sure if they've played any tournaments to have a Gotsoccer record.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ocfc 8/24/2011, 8:40 am

soccerbob2 wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
WRG wrote:

U-10B Teams
1 ALPHA F.C.
2 ANDROMEDA FC 02B POPE
3 AYSES 02B GOLD
7 FC PREMIER 2002 BOYS
8 GLFC GOLDEN LIONS
9 GSSC THUNDER 02
13 MEJA HOOVER 02B
16 ODYSSEY 02 BOYS
18 SOLAR 2002 BOYS CLARK
21 SOLAR RED CRUSHERS
23 SPORTING UNITED 2002

MEJA HOOVER 02B

NEOFC 02 BOYS RED: https://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=307881&History=yes
CANADIAN VALLEY FC 02 COLE: https://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=365221&History=yes
CONTINENTAL FC CONTINENTAL 02: https://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=448145&History=yes
MEJA HOOVER 02B: https://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=410397&History=yes
Olympians have a few talented players. I have only seen them play indoor and they moved the ball around well
...not sure how they are on the big field.
ocfc
ocfc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 8/24/2011, 9:19 am

Flights for the 02s.

Flight Full Team Name
Boys U10 Gold AYSES 02B GOLD
Boys U10 Gold DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH '02 (SAL)
Boys U10 Gold FC DALLAS 02B PREMIER
Boys U10 Gold GSSC THUNDER 02
Boys U10 Gold HOUSTONIANS FC HOUSTONIANS 02
Boys U10 Gold LIVERPOOL 02 RUSH FAGAN
Boys U10 Gold LIVERPOOL FCA '02 BOYS GERRARD
Boys U10 Gold ODYSSEY 02 BOYS
Boys U10 Gold SOLAR CHELSEA '02 (BLUE)
Boys U10 Gold SOLAR CHELSEA '02 (DYNAMO)
Boys U10 Gold SOLAR RED CRUSHERS
Boys U10 Gold TX.SUNS SC TX SUNS SC 02

Boys U10 Silver A ANDROMEDA FC 02B POPE
Boys U10 Silver A CANADIAN VALLEY FC 02 COLE
Boys U10 Silver A CONTINENTAL FC CONTINENTAL 02
Boys U10 Silver A FC PREMIER 2002 BOYS
Boys U10 Silver A MEJA HOOVER 02B
Boys U10 Silver A NORTHEAST OKLAHOMA FC NEOFC 02 BOYS BLUE
Boys U10 Silver A SOLAR RED CRUSHERS 02 BLACK
Boys U10 Silver A SPORTING UNITED 2002

Boys U10 Silver B ALPHA F.C.
Boys U10 Silver B COBRAS 02 RED
Boys U10 Silver B GLFC GOLDEN LIONS
Boys U10 Silver B NORTH TEXAS STRIKERS NTX STRIKERS 02B
Boys U10 Silver B OLYMPIANS FC OLYMPIANS 02B - DASILVA
Boys U10 Silver B SOLAR 2002 BOYS CLARK

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by just4kickz 8/24/2011, 9:33 am

Sprint wrote:Flights for the 02s.

Flight Full Team Name

Anyone care to make predictions?
just4kickz
just4kickz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tomuchsoccer 8/24/2011, 10:00 am

Yea didn't happen.....My son's team beat your team......and much like your post you are very confused.....02's can't play up with the 01's......of course unless your son is an 01 and was playing down in the 02's much like everyone thought.....

But bring your 01,02,03 team up and we will beat whoever you put on the field

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 8/24/2011, 10:28 am

just4kickz wrote:
Sprint wrote:Flights for the 02s.

Flight Full Team Name

Anyone care to make predictions?

The finals in the Gold Division: DTS v. Solar Dynamo or Liverpool Fagan. Winner DTS

The finals in the Silver A: Andromeda v. Sporting United
Winner Andromeda

The finals in the Silver B: Olympians v. North Texas Strikers

Winners; North Texas Strikers

If betting were legal I would say keep your money in your pocket with the exception of the DTS pick.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tomuchsoccer 8/24/2011, 11:14 am

PS Cowpukesfan is delusional and walks around in a state of confusion....he thought he was talking about the wizzards team

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica9901 8/24/2011, 11:45 am

your wrong, there are plays ups allowed, I was tagged in the email between our coach and the tournament director verifying this...since we will be having 3 plays ups on the 01s and 2 more in the 02s, and one in the 03s. If its true that your sons team beat HFC02 then you can only be on Sal's team, who also uses a player that plays in the 01 & 02 team...why are you making up stories about us playing older boys? Only losers make up excuses and lies - why didn't you question it at the time in person? Oh yea, because we already had everything turned in and verified. youre the one whos confused. SORE LOSER

Erica9901
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tomuchsoccer 8/24/2011, 11:52 am

Erica9901 wrote:your wrong, there are plays ups allowed, I was tagged in the email between our coach and the tournament director verifying this...since we will be having 3 plays ups on the 01s and 2 more in the 02s, and one in the 03s. If its true that your sons team beat HFC02 then you can only be on Sal's team, who also uses a player that plays in the 01 & 02 team...why are you making up stories about us playing older boys? Only losers make up excuses and lies - why didn't you question it at the time in person? Oh yea, because we already had everything turned in and verified. youre the one whos confused. SORE LOSER

again your facts are wrong you must live in bazzaro world.....true you could play up before July 1st but you can't anymore so you might want to check on that....In your preselect year you cant play up on a 01 team unless you are an 01.....And again never lost to your team.....you might want to check your facts about DTS using a player that plays up on the 01's....Again not allowed after July 1st.........but maybe you have different rules where you play?????? (THE MOON)

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica9901 8/24/2011, 12:23 pm

Nope your still wrong...not only did the tournament director say play ups are allowed, the tournament rules don't say anything about not allowing play ups in certain age groups in the tournament. check it online for yourself.

I don't know or care how the Dallas area leagues do their age grouping /rules and it doesn't matter in this case.

Here in Houston - are you that ignorant to think that one must be on the moon to have different rules than you!? - play ups are allowed at every age group, at every level of play. We don't even have a "preselect" division here, the highest is "Qualifying" Division 1/EDDOA, which is where we play. In fact, our team has 3 players playing up, then the entire team plays up another year and its all legit!

I do know that your team used the same player on the 02 team and on the 01 team, since my son played both teams (different tournaments) and I spent some time talking with his parents, but true, that was before July 1.

Sucks yall don't get to do play ups like we do. Good thing it doesn't matter in the tournament:D

And truly, best of luck to you guys, if your on Sal's team. He's a very nice guy.

Erica9901
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tomuchsoccer 8/24/2011, 12:31 pm

Erica9901 wrote:Nope your still wrong...not only did the tournament director say play ups are allowed, the tournament rules don't say anything about not allowing play ups in certain age groups in the tournament. check it online for yourself.

I don't know or care how the Dallas area leagues do their age grouping /rules and it doesn't matter in this case.

Here in Houston - are you that ignorant to think that one must be on the moon to have different rules than you!? - play ups are allowed at every age group, at every level of play. We don't even have a "preselect" division here, the highest is "Qualifying" Division 1/EDDOA, which is where we play. In fact, our team has 3 players playing up, then the entire team plays up another year and its all legit!

I do know that your team used the same player on the 02 team and on the 01 team, since my son played both teams (different tournaments) and I spent some time talking with his parents, but true, that was before July 1.

Sucks yall don't get to do play ups like we do. Good thing it doesn't matter in the tournament:D

And truly, best of luck to you guys, if your on Sal's team. He's a very nice guy.

"Players who have not attained the proper age to be eligible for Under 12 play shall not be allowed to play up on competitive (select or tryout) teams or in tournaments designated as competitive (this includes recreational all-star teams)."......From North Texas bylaws.....Its does include Tournaments as well....Even though it does not say on tournament website they refer to NTSA for there rules......I would check again to make sure before you drive all the way up here with out good info....If you can then great but I know we can't so you might want to make 100% sure....good luck to you as well

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 8/24/2011, 12:49 pm

ocfc wrote:
soccerbob2 wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
WRG wrote:

U-10B Teams
1 ALPHA F.C.
2 ANDROMEDA FC 02B POPE
3 AYSES 02B GOLD
7 FC PREMIER 2002 BOYS
8 GLFC GOLDEN LIONS
9 GSSC THUNDER 02
13 MEJA HOOVER 02B
16 ODYSSEY 02 BOYS
18 SOLAR 2002 BOYS CLARK
21 SOLAR RED CRUSHERS
23 SPORTING UNITED 2002

MEJA HOOVER 02B

Olympians have a few talented players. I have only seen them play indoor and they moved the ball around well
...not sure how they are on the big field.

Awesome and thank you for the timely turnaround.
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pitchperfect 8/24/2011, 2:45 pm

I predict it will be a great tournament for all the boys to adjust to 11v11. It will be a big change. Excited by the turnout and hoping the heat takes a break!

As for the winners, have to go with the odds and pick DTS for Gold. Not as sure about silver but I will go with Andromeda.

pitchperfect
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by What 8/24/2011, 6:45 pm

All the teams in the gold division have a good chance of winning it all, Houstonians and TX Suns will surprise a lot of teams so don’t count them out.
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next