Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 8 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

+31
Number13
Jogabonita
Majortom
#14soccermama
txsoccerdad
Soccer27
lczcm
texastea
tigre4now
Ochocinco
creeper
my2cents
toobookoo4you
pitchperfect
just4kickz
Sprint
ocfc
soccerbob2
Soccerdad79
Erica9901
WRG
tomuchsoccer
cowpukesfan
TexasSoccer02
futbolista
Soccerismylife
burnthestar
BAFANA BAFANA
accidentalelbow
debit
What
35 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 8 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

Post by tomuchsoccer 9/8/2011, 12:22 pm

First I would like to say

1. The Refs cost us
2. The wind was a factor
3. several sick kids
4. late party the night before
5. injurys
6. half the team went to wrong field
7. to much lunch before game
8. whole team had food poisioning
9. unlucky bounces
10. controled the game just couldnt get shots to go in

Well thats a few good ones anyway......with that said all our kids are grounded and can not come out and play until further notice.

All jokes of course...... congrats to FC Dallas.....we will take our medicine and try again next time.

Dang 9 year olds!!!!

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 8 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

Post by #14soccermama 9/8/2011, 2:28 pm

@ What....not sure what parent you talked to but I think you might have misunderstood. I know what I am talking about the number 9 is the coach's son and is 01(Sept.) #4 was NOT related to the coach...please get it through head what I am saying....all this is no longer relevant he (#9) has moved up and our coach is diferent. Why are you still focusing on the past tournament in Jan. is it it was such a good game HFC02 and DTS02

#14soccermama
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by What 9/8/2011, 2:55 pm

#14soccermama wrote:@ What....not sure what parent you talked to but I think you might have misunderstood. I know what I am talking about the number 9 is the coach's son and is 01(Sept.) #4 was NOT related to the coach...please get it through head what I am saying....all this is no longer relevant he (#9) has moved up and our coach is diferent. Why are you still focusing on the past tournament in Jan. is it it was such a good game HFC02 and DTS02
Just calling a spade a spade, I’m done!
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by #14soccermama 9/8/2011, 5:22 pm

You are not calling anything....your written words are INCORRECT...try again...our team has always ranged from Aug.2001 to Sept.2002 past and present. I am just trying to make sure whatever is thrown out about Houstonians is correct and FACTS!!!! THANKS COME AGAIN!!!!

#14soccermama
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by lashaquanda jenkins 9/9/2011, 8:02 am

Last edited by lashaquanda jenkins on 5/16/2012, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
lashaquanda jenkins
lashaquanda jenkins
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 9/9/2011, 10:18 am

Wow...newbie parents just amaze me!

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lashaquanda jenkins 9/9/2011, 11:27 am

Last edited by lashaquanda jenkins on 5/16/2012, 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
lashaquanda jenkins
lashaquanda jenkins
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 9/10/2011, 1:16 am

lashaquanda jenkins wrote:
soccerrus2 wrote:Wow...newbie parents just amaze me!

How so? For stating the obvious? Is this YOUR forum? Don't start this garbage with the "newbie parent" mess.
You get on here thinking that just the Dallas Texans are the only ones with opinions. I've read my friend's posts, and she told me to join in. She warned me about the little smart-mouthed nerds who hide behind their computers.
This rant isn't for most of you good folks on here. Just the fools with their 'Holier-Than-Thou' attitudes.
So back off little boy, and good wash your dishes.
#14soccermama, you stay strong.
FC Dallas mama!
Ok - I hope everyone got what they wanted to say out of their system - this tournament is over along with the one last year, so let's try to focus on soccer discussions, as we have a brand new season of SDL starting in about 7 hours! See you there and then here Smile Safe playing to all our bb's.
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/10/2011, 5:35 am

Well said Accidentalelbow.
Hope all the boys have a fun, safe season.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica9901 9/11/2011, 5:28 pm

Let me clarify since you are talking about my husband (former 02 coach) and kids. My 2 sons (from last years 02 team in dallas) were #9, bday 9/9/01 and #17, 5/28/03. #4 was a new player to our club & team. All 3 mentioned players played in all games, #4 used his new uniform shirt (and wore shingaurds). Seriously, get over it.

Secondly, what does that have to do with anything? DTS got knocked out / didn't advance for whatever excuse in this tournament (maybe you should be more humble in the future toomuchsoccer!) HFC made it to 2nd place, of course sore losers are going to say whatever excuse they can think of, they cheated, played dirty, had easier teams, kickball, our players were tired/sick, whatever... at the end of the day HFC 02 finished in 2nd, ahead of DTS

Last edited by Erica9901 on 9/11/2011, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Erica9901
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica9901 9/11/2011, 5:33 pm

Oh, and as for his prediction about beating our "01s, or whoever we put on the field"...in his dreams (hate to sink to his level, but be real). HFC 01 will leave them crying on the field, like we did the DTS 01s (literally).

In fact, maybe they should try our 03s (03 & 04s team) may be a better match

Erica9901
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by creeper 9/11/2011, 6:27 pm

I think we have all moved on now. Plano Labor Day Tournament came and left. Nice job to all the teams who participated. SDL has already begun and the battle for the top of U10 is already in the process. We all know who are the top teams. Nice match ups already in week 1.

creeper
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by whitelightning 9/11/2011, 8:07 pm

I agree creeper!! That's enough about Plano Labor Day, now looking forward to this season's scores. Sorry, HFC....this is the North Texas Soccer Forum. We aren't interested in your scores here.
whitelightning
whitelightning
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica9901 9/12/2011, 10:14 am

you are posting/reading in the topic "Plano Labor Day tournament (02 teams)"

If you don't want to read about it, go to a different thread

Erica9901
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 9/12/2011, 9:03 pm

Erica9901 wrote:you are posting/reading in the topic "Plano Labor Day tournament (02 teams)"

If you don't want to read about it, go to a different thread

It's also a soccer forum, so try talking about soccer.
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by scrdad 9/13/2011, 7:24 am

Wow, I thought some of the DTS02 parents were over the top, but Erica and her minions take the cake. Why can't parents just be thankful their teams had a good tournament and move on. Geez, it's soccer for KIDS!

scrdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by #14soccermama 9/14/2011, 12:52 am

@ Creeper and Whitelightning: Good Luck with ya'll new upcoming season and Good Luck to all North Texas teams...I am not interested in ya'll scores either...but I am interested in the records just in case we do return for another tournament and that is the PLAN for us to return....
As for scrdad: I don't appreciate your comment....I have not said or written anything disrespectful or incorrect. I have just been stating facts and trying to clarify incorrect statements being through out and I TOTALLY agree soccer is fun the kids, yet why do the North Texas parents/dads live on here? Just asking...
I and the Houstonians 02 team moved on the moment we headed back to Houston and are extremely grateful and thankful for the experience we had in Dallas, both times. But, when you guys see Houstonians 02 or any Houstonians team on the lists of team participating in your next tournament make sure you guys place them in the top running because we will be there with our full teams and ready to play soccer and play hard for that first place trophy...Oops..should I said play KICKBALL lol! lol!

#14soccermama
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/14/2011, 9:11 am

#14soccermama wrote:@ Creeper and Whitelightning: Good Luck with ya'll new upcoming season and Good Luck to all North Texas teams...I am not interested in ya'll scores either...but I am interested in the records just in case we do return for another tournament and that is the PLAN for us to return....
As for scrdad: I don't appreciate your comment....I have not said or written anything disrespectful or incorrect. I have just been stating facts and trying to clarify incorrect statements being through out and I TOTALLY agree soccer is fun the kids, yet why do the North Texas parents/dads live on here? Just asking...
I and the Houstonians 02 team moved on the moment we headed back to Houston and are extremely grateful and thankful for the experience we had in Dallas, both times. But, when you guys see Houstonians 02 or any Houstonians team on the lists of team participating in your next tournament make sure you guys place them in the top running because we will be there with our full teams and ready to play soccer and play hard for that first place trophy...Oops..should I said play KICKBALL lol! lol!

#14soccemama, I hope you all had a great time up here.
Hopefully we'll see ya'll at the Fall Festival tournament.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by just4kickz 9/14/2011, 9:47 am

Are we still talking about Labor Day Tournament? This thread should have died 2 weeks ago. Who cares anymore, you people are repeating yourselves over & over again. Everyone lost except Dynamo. Get over who got 2nd, who almost won. Move on to the next tournament.
just4kickz
just4kickz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochocinco 9/14/2011, 10:12 am

#14soccermama wrote:@ Creeper and Whitelightning: Good Luck with ya'll new upcoming season and Good Luck to all North Texas teams...I am not interested in ya'll scores either...but I am interested in the records just in case we do return for another tournament and that is the PLAN for us to return....

Agree on the Houstonians 01s and 02s. The Houstonians 03s did not make it out of bracket play with a record of 2 losses and 1 tie and GD -9. So I wouldn't quite place them in the top running just yet.

Ochocinco
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8