Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 4 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

+31
Number13
Jogabonita
Majortom
#14soccermama
txsoccerdad
Soccer27
lczcm
texastea
tigre4now
Ochocinco
creeper
my2cents
toobookoo4you
pitchperfect
just4kickz
Sprint
ocfc
soccerbob2
Soccerdad79
Erica9901
WRG
tomuchsoccer
cowpukesfan
TexasSoccer02
futbolista
Soccerismylife
burnthestar
BAFANA BAFANA
accidentalelbow
debit
What
35 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 4 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

Post by accidentalelbow 8/25/2011, 9:19 pm

cowpukesfan wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
toobookoo4you wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
tomuchsoccer wrote:
Erica9901 wrote:Houstonians 02 will bring a solid group of 02-03 players (like we did when we obviously beat your team, tomuchsoccer!)

BUT, there have been 6 player changes (2 I consider a major impact) since that last tournament - the team isn't quite as strong as they were but close enough... 3 '02s moved up and will be playing with the '01s and one was a strong 03 that will be playing in his proper age group (2 left the club).

Cowpukesfan, thanks for speaking up! Whos your friend, initals are fine =)

PS Cowpukesfan is delusional and walks around in a state of confusion....he thought he was talking about the wizzards team

Whoa! Tomuchsucking, what's with this "delusional" and "state of confusion" B.S.? I guess if you know folks with kids outside of DTS, you're delusional. What? DTS don't have any friends outside of their own little group?

Where on here have I been disrespectful to DTS until you and that other little troll, Futbalista, decided to twist crap around? It's like you guys are so darn arrogant that you MUST sit here an pick and warp anything someone outside of your little posse says.

@Erica9901, my friend from the Houstonians initials may be different from his real name. Here's a hint, "Nice car". Yep, HIM.

Hey! Really? Name calling from so-called adults? I have to agree with Cowpukes fan on this one though.
Why in the heck does Tomuchsoccer (not Tomuch'sucking' Cowpukesfan, LOL) and Futbalista have to insult and down folks on here. I've been following some of these posts and dudes, give it a break! DTS, very good team. Don't drag these kids into your petty bickering.
I've been in Romania for the past 2 months. All I want to do is sit back, relax, and catch my kid's games for this tournament.
Just chill fellas, okay?

Wow, are you now refereeing forum content for adult like conversations? I thought you might have learned your lesson last time around. History Channels got reruns planned for Labor Day, bring your DVR.

@Accidentalelbow, calm down man(?). History Channel? Learned Lesson? You ganged up on this Toobookoo fellow and few weeks back and now you're gloating? Maybe he should referree your little childish escapades.

Yeah - I've been a little rough on him. Actually, I'm starting to like the fellow and you too. Maybe we'll all meet at the fields - good luck to all our boys.

accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 4 Empty ESPN

Post by TexasSoccer02 8/25/2011, 9:22 pm

Man all this talk these games should be on TV. I would love to catch all the games. I wonder if their will be a big crowd for the finals.

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 4 Empty Re: Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams)

Post by WRG 8/26/2011, 9:52 am

creeper wrote:
What wrote:
creeper wrote:
WRG wrote:
tomuchsoccer wrote:finally some good chater on the boards.....lets keep it going......Good luck to the houston team......in the end its up to the kids we all just get to sit/stand and watch......should be a fun tournament......I expect a good match from all the teams.....really looking forward to seeing the crushers and dynamo

I would keep an I eye out for FC Dallas Premiere as they are coming off a win over Crushers in the Primetime Final. The sleeper picks to do well are Ayses Gold (a very good core and a new coach) and TX Suns. Will be good to see how a CAL team (TX Suns) does against primarily SDL teams. I anticipate they will do well.

However, if the Houstonians are as good as some of the talk about them in the past, they could come up here to North Texas and steel the hardware.

The only way anyone is taking the hardware is if they have constructed a super team to take down the giant in this division which is DTS. Unfortunately I don't see that quite yet. According to Houstonians the team playing in this age group is not as strong as the last one. Who knows they can suprise some of the teams in North Texas but it won't be DTS. I wonder how much better Liverpool Fagen has gotten as they are one of favs to upset DTS and Solar Dynamo might have finally figured it out and decided who they will play and keep as their starters. TX Suns is a sleeper since many don't know much about them but again they played CAL which honestly doesn't consist of the strongest teams. Not sure who have they played recently outdoors and beaten. So many questions to be answered Labor Day weekend. I can't wait.
Creeper- why is Liverpool Fagen the favorite to upset DTS?

Oh I just went off a statement that WRG put earlier on this topic. I don't see it happening.

Yea, my thought about the upsets was that some of the teams considered to be in the lower level of D1 could start rising to the top and challenging to make this a more even division. I think the top spot is pretty well sealed until proven otherwise. Although, I think Solar and Fagen are creeping closer and maybe FC Dallas Premiere.

Will be a great weekend. Just remember, its all about development and we don't care who wins..... Very Happy

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 4 Empty All fun

Post by TexasSoccer02 8/26/2011, 9:57 am

I agree this time next year no one will remember which were the top 8 teams. The kids on these team will be different...

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 8/26/2011, 10:10 am

accidentalelbow wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
toobookoo4you wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
tomuchsoccer wrote:
Erica9901 wrote:Houstonians 02 will bring a solid group of 02-03 players (like we did when we obviously beat your team, tomuchsoccer!)

BUT, there have been 6 player changes (2 I consider a major impact) since that last tournament - the team isn't quite as strong as they were but close enough... 3 '02s moved up and will be playing with the '01s and one was a strong 03 that will be playing in his proper age group (2 left the club).

Cowpukesfan, thanks for speaking up! Whos your friend, initals are fine =)

PS Cowpukesfan is delusional and walks around in a state of confusion....he thought he was talking about the wizzards team

Whoa! Tomuchsucking, what's with this "delusional" and "state of confusion" B.S.? I guess if you know folks with kids outside of DTS, you're delusional. What? DTS don't have any friends outside of their own little group?

Where on here have I been disrespectful to DTS until you and that other little troll, Futbalista, decided to twist crap around? It's like you guys are so darn arrogant that you MUST sit here an pick and warp anything someone outside of your little posse says.

@Erica9901, my friend from the Houstonians initials may be different from his real name. Here's a hint, "Nice car". Yep, HIM.

Hey! Really? Name calling from so-called adults? I have to agree with Cowpukes fan on this one though.
Why in the heck does Tomuchsoccer (not Tomuch'sucking' Cowpukesfan, LOL) and Futbalista have to insult and down folks on here. I've been following some of these posts and dudes, give it a break! DTS, very good team. Don't drag these kids into your petty bickering.
I've been in Romania for the past 2 months. All I want to do is sit back, relax, and catch my kid's games for this tournament.
Just chill fellas, okay?

Wow, are you now refereeing forum content for adult like conversations? I thought you might have learned your lesson last time around. History Channels got reruns planned for Labor Day, bring your DVR.

@Accidentalelbow, calm down man(?). History Channel? Learned Lesson? You ganged up on this Toobookoo fellow and few weeks back and now you're gloating? Maybe he should referree your little childish escapades.

Yeah - I've been a little rough on him. Actually, I'm starting to like the fellow and you too. Maybe we'll all meet at the fields - good luck to all our boys.

@Accidentalelbow, if you like him so much, why don't you marry him? Bwah, ha, ha, haaaa! Just trying to break the ice. Hope your DTS team does well.
Tell that STEELERS fan on your team to get on this message board. I'm pretty sure he has some great stories. That dude ROCKS!

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by What 8/29/2011, 8:39 am

BAFANA BAFANA wrote:
debit wrote:Liverpool Gerrard is going to try to cobble a team together, but with all our uber-talented players leaving, we'll probably have to play in the Tin division or whatever level is below Bronze. Wink

Seriuosly, LP Gerrard is playing and looking forward to the great competition that this tournament draws.

Is there a team manager out there that can post the accepted team list? I see lots of age groups being posted on the girls forum.
Okay... so far just two teams are playing? LP Gerrard and DTS anyone else?

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=17069&GroupID=159646&Sex=Boys&Age=10
Bracket 1 looks good DTS, Dynamo, LP Fagan and Odyssey
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerdad79 8/29/2011, 8:55 am

What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:
debit wrote:Liverpool Gerrard is going to try to cobble a team together, but with all our uber-talented players leaving, we'll probably have to play in the Tin division or whatever level is below Bronze. Wink

Seriuosly, LP Gerrard is playing and looking forward to the great competition that this tournament draws.

Is there a team manager out there that can post the accepted team list? I see lots of age groups being posted on the girls forum.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=17069&GroupID=159646&Sex=Boys&Age=10

Will Dynamo have all of their players or will FC Dallas Premier have them?
Soccerdad79
Soccerdad79
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 8/29/2011, 8:59 am

What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

I agree with you What. It also appears to be the toughest bracket compared to the others.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 8/29/2011, 9:12 am

What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

Looks like 8 teams will make it out of pool play. Bracket 1 is very tough and one of those top teams will have to get through on a wild card or not get out of pool play.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 8/29/2011, 10:17 am

WRG wrote:
What wrote:

Looks like 8 teams will make it out of pool play. Bracket 1 is very tough and one of those top teams will have to get through on a wild card or not get out of pool play.

Well, that didn't get bracketed quite like I expected,. Agree that Bracket 1 is the toughest. I expect the wildcards to come from Brackets 1 and 3.

WRG and pass2space, your teams have quite a challenge.

Let's all hope the cooler temps will prevail, but the rain will stay away! Looking forward to the weekend. It's going to be great competition.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 8/29/2011, 11:24 am

What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

More detailed picks:

Group 1: DTS first
Dynamo Second

Group 2: Liverpool Gerard first
Houstonians second

Group 3: FCD Premiere first
Solar Red second

Wild Card #1: Solar Blue
Wild Card #2: TX Suns

Quarter DTS over Suns
Quarter Liverpool over Solar Blue
Quarter FCD over Houstonian
Quarter Dynamo over Solar Red

Semis: DTS over Dynamo
Semis: FCD over Gerard

Finals: DTS over FCD

Think Liverpool Fagen got an unlucky draw and may have trouble collecting enought points to get the wild card to get out of the group stage.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by What 8/29/2011, 11:35 am

WRG wrote:
What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

More detailed picks:

Group 1: DTS first
Dynamo Second

Group 2: Liverpool Gerard first
Houstonians second

Group 3: FCD Premiere first
Solar Red second

Wild Card #1: Solar Blue
Wild Card #2: TX Suns

Quarter DTS over Suns
Quarter Liverpool over Solar Blue
Quarter FCD over Houstonian
Quarter Dynamo over Solar Red

Semis: DTS over Dynamo
Semis: FCD over Gerard

Finals: DTS over FCD

Think Liverpool Fagen got an unlucky draw and may have trouble collecting enought points to get the wild card to get out of the group stage.

Don’t sleep on the Houstonians they are a good team, might see them in the finals.
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by What 8/29/2011, 12:36 pm

Soccerdad79 wrote:
What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

Haven’t seen Dynamo play recently, but I have seen Dynamo players playing for FC Dallas Premier. Will be interesting to see who is playing for who this weekend.
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 8/30/2011, 10:03 am

What wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

Haven’t seen Dynamo play recently, but I have seen Dynamo players playing for FC Dallas Premier. Will be interesting to see who is playing for who this weekend.

How many players are you talking about? I think Dynamo is pretty deep and they will compete well and be a top team even if they were to lose a few. At this age, all the kids try out different teams from time to time.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 8/30/2011, 9:14 pm

WRG wrote:
What wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

How many players are you talking about? I think Dynamo is pretty deep and they will compete well and be a top team even if they were to lose a few. At this age, all the kids try out different teams from time to time.

@What and Soccerdad79 - I believe you might be referring to Prime Time Summer Shootout in May, where Solar Dynamo had 2 boys guest playing for Solar Red Curshers and 2 boys guest playing for FC Dallas Premier. My understanding is one of the boys playing for FCD is staying with them (he was briefly with DTS and then Dynamo) and the other left both FCD and Dynamo. The other boys are still with Dynamo and apparently playing for them in this tournament.

Pretty tough schedules, but no doubt, the first brackets going to be rough for some teams. It's possible that a narrow loss combined with a tie could prevent a top team from advancing. It will be interesting to see. Who decided a South Dallas team (DTS) should have to play at 7:30AM - tough break...albeit, no one will offer any sympathy Smile

My upsets (because of the bracketing):
DTS and Liverpool advance, Solar Dynamo does not
Hustonians advances with Solar Blue
FCD Premier and Texas Suns advance, Solar Red Crushers do not

I will gladly own up to the ridicule if I'm wrong, but there's a lot left to be discovered 11v11 on big fields- yeah!
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 8/30/2011, 9:30 pm

accidentalelbow wrote:
WRG wrote:
What wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

@What and Soccerdad79 - I believe you might be referring to Prime Time Summer Shootout in May, where Solar Dynamo had 2 boys guest playing for Solar Red Curshers and 2 boys guest playing for FC Dallas Premier. My understanding is one of the boys playing for FCD is staying with them (he was briefly with DTS and then Dynamo) and the other left both FCD and Dynamo. The other boys are still with Dynamo and apparently playing for them in this tournament.

Pretty tough schedules, but no doubt, the first brackets going to be rough for some teams. It's possible that a narrow loss combined with a tie could prevent a top team from advancing. It will be interesting to see. Who decided a South Dallas team (DTS) should have to play at 7:30AM - tough break...albeit, no one will offer any sympathy Smile

I will gladly own up to the ridicule if I'm wrong, but there's a lot left to be discovered 11v11 on big fields- yeah!

Might want to consider field size - i know we've been to these fields before, but high point park filed J and L are not the same size. I am hoping we are not playing 11v11 on 9v9 fields - look at the map: http://www.pysa.org/PDF/HighPointPark.pdf
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 4 Empty 11 v 11 on 9 v 9 field and dts

Post by TexasSoccer02 8/30/2011, 10:20 pm

this will level the playing feild when playing the dts some

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 8/31/2011, 8:16 am

accidentalelbow wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
WRG wrote:
What wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

Might want to consider field size - i know we've been to these fields before, but high point park filed J and L are not the same size. I am hoping we are not playing 11v11 on 9v9 fields - look at the map: http://www.pysa.org/PDF/HighPointPark.pdf

After reviewing the map it does appear the sizes are different. I think it's idiotic to schedule 11 v 11 games on a 9 v 9 field. This affects level of play.

I sure hope they adjust all fields sizes for this tournament.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Plano Labor Day Tournament (02 Teams) - Page 4 Empty Don't won't change it

Post by TexasSoccer02 8/31/2011, 8:27 am

I don't think they will make the changes.

TexasSoccer02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 8/31/2011, 8:36 am

accidentalelbow wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
WRG wrote:
What wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

Looking at the maps it looks like you are right about High Point J and maybe Highpoint K being smaller. Carpenter Park A also looks very small on the map. It would stink to have this tournament screwed up because the fields are too small for 11 v. 11. Just hope your team does not have too many games on those fields.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 8/31/2011, 9:23 am

WRG wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
WRG wrote:
What wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

Looking at the maps it looks like you are right about High Point J and maybe Highpoint K being smaller. Carpenter Park A also looks very small on the map. It would stink to have this tournament screwed up because the fields are too small for 11 v. 11. Just hope your team does not have too many games on those fields.

It looks like they have the finals game for the Gold Division at Carpenter Park A, which appears to be the smallest of all the fields. Looks similar to the fields we played 9v9 on last year at this tournament (fields D,E,F). Might take a little bit of the open attacking out of the game.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by tomuchsoccer 8/31/2011, 9:31 am

Sprint wrote:
WRG wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
accidentalelbow wrote:
WRG wrote:
What wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
What wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:

I hope they fix the fields nothing worse than packing 22 kids on a small field.......just turns into pack the box soccer

It looks like they have the finals game for the Gold Division at Carpenter Park A, which appears to be the smallest of all the fields. Looks similar to the fields we played 9v9 on last year at this tournament (fields D,E,F). Might take a little bit of the open attacking out of the game.

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 8/31/2011, 9:40 am

I'm not sure if the diagrams accurately portray the size of the fields; hopefully they're bigger than they look on the map. We played in the Red Hot and Blue tournament at Carpenter Park in June. I don't remember field sizes very well, but those goals seemed small.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 8/31/2011, 12:35 pm

debit wrote:I'm not sure if the diagrams accurately portray the size of the fields; hopefully they're bigger than they look on the map. We played in the Red Hot and Blue tournament at Carpenter Park in June. I don't remember field sizes very well, but those goals seemed small.

I know for a fact field J at High Point Park is not an 11v11 field. My bb played 7v7 there several years ago and at best it's a 9v9 field. If I recall correctly, carpenter's field A is 9v9, I think the map is not accurate, as it is the same size as the surrounding fields (not 100% they are 11v11 size either). Someone who knows this process better than I might want to call the program director and ask why U10 is not on the right size fields.
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by toobookoo4you 9/1/2011, 10:22 am

Wow! The tournament hasn't even started yet, and there's already controversy about the field sizes.
Hopefully this will be taken care of before the tournament starts. Because you all know dang well that the losing team's parents will start crying about this being the reason that their team lost.
I keep hearing nothing but good things about DTS. I've gotta check them out. My BB's in a different bracket, but we may go up against them. But first we have to contend with this unknown Houstonian team.
Anyone know if they're any good?
Well, good look to you all and hope we all have fun this weekend (that includes you too futbalista) Twisted Evil
toobookoo4you
toobookoo4you
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 9/1/2011, 10:48 am

toobookoo4you wrote:Wow! The tournament hasn't even started yet, and there's already controversy about the field sizes.
Hopefully this will be taken care of before the tournament starts. Because you all know dang well that the losing team's parents will start crying about this being the reason that their team lost.
I keep hearing nothing but good things about DTS. I've gotta check them out. My BB's in a different bracket, but we may go up against them. But first we have to contend with this unknown Houstonian team.
Anyone know if they're any good?
Well, good look to you all and hope we all have fun this weekend (that includes you too futbalista) Twisted Evil

Houstonians look to be a top level team based on their gotsoccer records. Looks like they win almost all their games and compete against 01's on a pretty regular basis. I expect them to make it out of their bracket.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next