Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 Who will make D1 ?

+17
arsenalfan
wbgbpfan
happyfeet
rantnrave
omega striker
Texas101
Ibystander
socmom3
Speedy Gonzales
Eight-Ball
plantit
dudemon
go99
ontherightside
CLUB31
ph223048
Axxman
21 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Empty Re: 99 Who will make D1 ?

Post by Axxman 11/13/2009, 7:50 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:Ok, 3 weeks wasn't enough, is 7 or 8 games now enough to make a determination........?

Andromeda - In

ASG - Out

Atletico Madrid - Has shown the potential but is on the decline?

Barcelona - Should be In.

Chivas - Yet unproven, will need to beat some tough teams to rack up points.

Club Classic - Shows signs, but will they have enough?

Comets - Should be In.

DT Craft - In

DT Red - On the rise.

DT South - In

FCD Blue - Out

FCD Gold - Improving but not enough horsepower to make it.

FCD Suarez - In

FCD Saavedra - Much like Atletico, has what it takes but will need some wins.

FC Force - Out Out Out

FWFC - Out

Gunners - Out

Solar - Should be in, but better start scoring some goals or else.

Solar Red - In. Should keep getting back to form.

Tyler - Out

If my money was on the line, I would pick as follows;

In: Andro, Barca, Comets, DT Craft, DTS, FCD Suarez, Solar, Solar Red

Remaining 2 spots; Atletico or Chivas or CC or DT Red or FCD Saavedra

Could surprise for a spot; Gunners
You're not serious about the "DT Red - On the rise" comment 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Icon_question They are in 17th place- they have lost their last 2, lost 3 of their last 4, and will lose to Crawford and likely lose to Atletico Madrid which means they will still have only 7 points going into the next half of the season. Are they "on the rise" only because they held the mighty Andromeda to 2 goals? Is your team really the guage by which all other teams are judged?

Did your panties get all bunched up yesterday, or perhaps an ambulance ran over your foot? Nothing to do with the result of the game against Andro. I just think they are playing much better than when I first saw them at the beginning of the season, and they did manage to beat the Gunners and Comets, two of the better teams not all the lower teams have had the priviledge of beating. Still do not think they'll make it, but they are certainly on the rise. See Einstein, everything is relative, unless you are from Louisiana, then everyone is your relative.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 9:04 am

Axxman wrote:

Did your panties get all bunched up yesterday, or perhaps an ambulance ran over your foot? Nothing to do with the result of the game against Andro. I just think they are playing much better than when I first saw them at the beginning of the season, and they did manage to beat the Gunners and Comets, two of the better teams not all the lower teams have had the priviledge of beating. Still do not think they'll make it, but they are certainly on the rise. See Einstein, everything is relative, unless you are from Louisiana, then everyone is your relative.[/quote]
I don't wear panties and I'm not that kind of lawyer. How many times have you actually seen Red play? I'd venture to guess that maybe the first game or two and then their game against you. If you've seen them more than that, it continues to amaze me that you are able to watch so much 10 year old boys soccer. Does the State of Texas have your current address? Are you registered?
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 9:25 am

Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:Ok, 3 weeks wasn't enough, is 7 or 8 games now enough to make a determination........?

Andromeda - In

ASG - Out

Atletico Madrid - Has shown the potential but is on the decline?

Barcelona - Should be In.

Chivas - Yet unproven, will need to beat some tough teams to rack up points.

Club Classic - Shows signs, but will they have enough?

Comets - Should be In.

DT Craft - In

DT Red - On the rise.

DT South - In

FCD Blue - Out

FCD Gold - Improving but not enough horsepower to make it.

FCD Suarez - In

FCD Saavedra - Much like Atletico, has what it takes but will need some wins.

FC Force - Out Out Out

FWFC - Out

Gunners - Out

Solar - Should be in, but better start scoring some goals or else.

Solar Red - In. Should keep getting back to form.

Tyler - Out

If my money was on the line, I would pick as follows;

In: Andro, Barca, Comets, DT Craft, DTS, FCD Suarez, Solar, Solar Red

Remaining 2 spots; Atletico or Chivas or CC or DT Red or FCD Saavedra

Could surprise for a spot; Gunners
You're not serious about the "DT Red - On the rise" comment 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Icon_question They are in 17th place- they have lost their last 2, lost 3 of their last 4, and will lose to Crawford and likely lose to Atletico Madrid which means they will still have only 7 points going into the next half of the season. Are they "on the rise" only because they held the mighty Andromeda to 2 goals? Is your team really the guage by which all other teams are judged?

Did your panties get all bunched up yesterday, or perhaps an ambulance ran over your foot? Nothing to do with the result of the game against Andro. I just think they are playing much better than when I first saw them at the beginning of the season, and they did manage to beat the Gunners and Comets, two of the better teams not all the lower teams have had the priviledge of beating. Still do not think they'll make it, but they are certainly on the rise. See Einstein, everything is relative, unless you are from Louisiana, then everyone is your relative.
Hey, Einstein. Explain this to me. If victories over the Gunners and Comets equal "on the rise", what does a loss against Tyler and a tie against ASG (two teams you say have no chance) say about Red? Here's another one-what does a pounding by Texans South say? One final question-what does only 7 points with games against Solar and Atletico Madrid left to play this first half say?
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 11/13/2009, 9:30 am

I think there's alot of "over-analyzing" of 10/11 year old soccer going on here... 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Icon_scratch
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 9:35 am

socmom3 wrote:I think there's alot of "over-analyzing" of 10/11 year old soccer going on here... 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Icon_scratch
That's why my earlier post yesterday said we would definitely know after the next 10-11 games. My last post was simply using the all-knowing Axxman's (il)logic.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 11/13/2009, 10:00 am

First of all Socmom is the "over-alnalyzing" queen! Not sure what she' talking about.
Speedy you need to lighten up because they were just pointing out FCSouth is up against it and the chances of making it in the top ten is unlikely.
I do think these next two games this weekend will send some teams in d1 next year or make things very interesting in the spring.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 10:13 am

CLUB31 wrote:First of all Socmom is the "over-alnalyzing" queen! Not sure what she' talking about.
Speedy you need to lighten up because they were just pointing out FCSouth is up against it and the chances of making it in the top ten is unlikely.
I do think these next two games this weekend will send some teams in d1 next year or make things very interesting in the spring.
I'm not uptight and I don't disagree with you that FCSouth will have a tough time making it. I'm simply pointing out the obvious that there are a lot of games still to be played before D1 is finalized. Axx is just too big of a "know it all" to pass up the opportunity to give him a hard time.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 11/13/2009, 10:25 am

CLUB31 wrote:First of all Socmom is the "over-alnalyzing" queen! Not sure what she' talking about.

Hmmm, let's see...I post once or twice a week and you call me the queen of over-analyzing??
An occasional prediction, an occasional comment or two with my opinion - certainly far less than you or Speedy or Axx or Go...yay, right... 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Confused. I'm beginning to think you don't like me...I'm so "hurt" 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 10:28 am

socmom3 wrote:

Hmmm, let's see...I post once or twice a week and you call me the queen of over-analyzing??
An occasional prediction, an occasional comment or two with my opinion - certainly far less than you or Speedy or Axx or Go...yay, right... 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Confused. I'm beginning to think you don't like me...I'm so "hurt" 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
I post a lot in spurts. Most of the time, I go weeks without posting. But, when I'm bored (like today), I post more just to make it interesting. I have never made predictions, unlike you. To see who posts more, all you have to do is look to the left of any screen on this site under "Top Posters"--your name is there, mine is not.

Last edited by Speedy Gonzales on 11/13/2009, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't know my right from my left)
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/13/2009, 12:55 pm

socmom3 wrote:

Actually I am the "know it all" with the ability to analiyze and refine things down with a CNN/ESPN like razor sharpness. Smart enough to know that the "Mom of socs" doesn't post much but I think has been at this N Texas things awhile a may know more than the rest of us. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell is going on in N Texas because it all looks like BS to me. Keep your eyes peeled for a post to set the board on fire. Planning on making some new friends here. Lol
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 11/13/2009, 1:08 pm

go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

Actually I am the "know it all" with the ability to analiyze and refine things down with a CNN/ESPN like razor sharpness. Smart enough to know that the "Mom of socs" doesn't post much but I think has been at this N Texas things awhile a may know more than the rest of us. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell is going on in N Texas because it all looks like BS to me. Keep your eyes peeled for a post to set the board on fire. Planning on making some new friends here. Lol
Hmmm, now that's an intersesting post Go...can't wait for that bombshell to drop. I love a good post that stirs things up! Hate it when things get too boring around here! And trust me, spent this many years around soccer in NTX and still trying to figure things out! 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Confused

PS - I think I might've set a record for posts in one week for me! 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Icon_eek
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 1:33 pm

go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

138 posts may not be that "much" to you but she's in the top 10 posters on this site and I don't even make the list. Maybe you should refine your 'razor sharp' intellect so you can understand simple numeric concepts. You do have me intrigued with the 'post to set the board on fire'--why keep us in suspense? Go ahead and make some friends.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/13/2009, 1:47 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

138 posts may not be that "much" to you but she's in the top 10 posters on this site and I don't even make the list. Maybe you should refine your 'razor sharp' intellect so you can understand simple numeric concepts. You do have me intrigued with the 'post to set the board on fire'--why keep us in suspense? Go ahead and make some friends.
Man, I go play a little basketball and Speedy goes crazy. Hey Strong Arm of the Law, don't give me this I'm not one of those type of lawyers. You know what they call a lawyer that's not chasing ambulances.........retired. Let me guess, a corporate lawyer, the one making the rest of our lives miserable. Your profession and not telling us who you play for go hand in hand. What do you have against DT Red anyhow, did they beat your team or what. They are getting better, maybe not, it's not that big of a deal big boy.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 2:25 pm

Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

Man, I go play a little basketball and Speedy goes crazy. Hey Strong Arm of the Law, don't give me this I'm not one of those type of lawyers. You know what they call a lawyer that's not chasing ambulances.........retired. Let me guess, a corporate lawyer, the one making the rest of our lives miserable. Your profession and not telling us who you play for go hand in hand. What do you have against DT Red anyhow, did they beat your team or what. They are getting better, maybe not, it's not that big of a deal big boy.
Wrong on all counts. Not an ambulance chaser, not retired, not a corporate lawyer. I am a civil litigation defense attorney. I could be hired by your insurance agency to represent you if you ran over somebody. I'm the good guy. I don't have anything against DTR. Maybe they have improved. I don't know but neither do you. It's just irritating that you make positive assumptions about some teams and negative ones about others based on such limited information.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/13/2009, 2:33 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

Wrong on all counts. Not an ambulance chaser, not retired, not a corporate lawyer. I am a civil litigation defense attorney. I could be hired by your insurance agency to represent you if you ran over somebody. I'm the good guy. I don't have anything against DTR. Maybe they have improved. I don't know but neither do you. It's just irritating that you make positive assumptions about some teams and negative ones about others based on such limited information.
I only run lawyers over, especially the ones that make our insurance rates higher. I've obviously irritated you by making a comment about your team, is it ASG? C'mon, let it out so that we can have a little more fun with you. I only call it like I see it, and DTR is not a bad little team and it seems to me they are getting better. Surely they can be inconsistent, which may explain your questions, but so what. I've seen them play three times, but I also have good sources. Let me know what you're so irritated about, since you're bored and all. It seems that you summed it up best yourself, you spew stuff out of your mouth in spurts, and you don't know your right from your left. What gives?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 11/13/2009, 2:47 pm

Wow, what started off as a slow week is getting better by the post! 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Lol
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 3:09 pm

Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

I only run lawyers over, especially the ones that make our insurance rates higher. I've obviously irritated you by making a comment about your team, is it ASG? C'mon, let it out so that we can have a little more fun with you. I only call it like I see it, and DTR is not a bad little team and it seems to me they are getting better. Surely they can be inconsistent, which may explain your questions, but so what. I've seen them play three times, but I also have good sources. Let me know what you're so irritated about, since you're bored and all. It seems that you summed it up best yourself, you spew stuff out of your mouth in spurts, and you don't know your right from your left. What gives?
You really think insurance defense lawyers make your insurance rates higher? You are either incredibly naive or stupid. My guess is the latter. You would be shocked by my paltry hourly rate by comparison to other types of lawyers. Litigation abuse by sleazy plaintiff's lawyers make your rates higher. You have "good sources"--that's funny. Let me guess--your good buddy whose bb plays for DTR? When he told you they were improving did he also mention that with 11 games to go, they are still only in 17th place with 7 points? Probably not. And yet, here we are with the Almighty Axx surmising that they could fill one of the final 4 spots. I actually love it that you have no clue who my bb plays for--who knows, maybe I don't even have a 99 bb. Maybe I just come on this site to tick you off. You will never know. As far as the left/right comment, I thought it was a funny excuse for my edit and I was poking fun of myself a little. I guess the humor was lost on someone of your vast soccer intellect. The only people on here "spewing" anything are people like you who make bad assumptions based on very little real information.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/13/2009, 3:33 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

You really think insurance defense lawyers make your insurance rates higher? You are either incredibly naive or stupid. My guess is the latter. You would be shocked by my paltry hourly rate by comparison to other types of lawyers. Litigation abuse by sleazy plaintiff's lawyers make your rates higher. You have "good sources"--that's funny. Let me guess--your good buddy whose bb plays for DTR? When he told you they were improving did he also mention that with 11 games to go, they are still only in 17th place with 7 points? Probably not. And yet, here we are with the Almighty Axx surmising that they could fill one of the final 4 spots. I actually love it that you have no clue who my bb plays for--who knows, maybe I don't even have a 99 bb. Maybe I just come on this site to tick you off. You will never know. As far as the left/right comment, I thought it was a funny excuse for my edit and I was poking fun of myself a little. I guess the humor was lost on someone of your vast soccer intellect. The only people on here "spewing" anything are people like you who make bad assumptions based on very little real information.
You can come on here all you want, 99 or not, but it seems that the one that is ticked off is you, not I. So you waste your time going to school to become a lawyer, and then you go a route that pays a paltry hourly rate, who's the stupid one? Being such a smart lawyer and all, can you please show me where exactly I picked DTR to be fighting for one of the last 4 spots? I simply state that I believe they are getting better, in the same post where I don't predict them to make D1, and it obviously has your blood boiling because I stated that they are getting better, and ticked you off cause I called out your team as not (I'm certain it's ASG btw). You need to suck it up counselor. The difference between you and me, is that I don't hide. I come on here and talk garbage and anything else I want, being proud of my bb and team and have nothing to hide. I call it like I see it, and if I'm wrong I'm not afraid to take a beating. You on the other hand, are a dumb ass lawyer with no cojones. Blame it on your wife and kid, pitiful.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 3:43 pm

Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

You can come on here all you want, 99 or not, but it seems that the one that is ticked off is you, not I. So you waste your time going to school to become a lawyer, and then you go a route that pays a paltry hourly rate, who's the stupid one? Being such a smart lawyer and all, can you please show me where exactly I picked DTR to be fighting for one of the last 4 spots? I simply state that I believe they are getting better, in the same post where I don't predict them to make D1, and it obviously has your blood boiling because I stated that they are getting better, and ticked you off cause I called out your team as not (I'm certain it's ASG btw). You need to suck it up counselor. The difference between you and me, is that I don't hide. I come on here and talk garbage and anything else I want, being proud of my bb and team and have nothing to hide. I call it like I see it, and if I'm wrong I'm not afraid to take a beating. You on the other hand, are a dumb ass lawyer with no cojones. Blame it on your wife and kid, pitiful.
Gladly. I got the number of remaining spots according to you wrong (it was 2, not 4) but here's your quote from your original post:
"Remaining 2 spots; Atletico or Chivas or CC or DT Red or FCD Saavedra". Now, who's the dumbass? I'm not ticked off about anything. I couldn't care less what you think about me or my balls.

Last edited by Speedy Gonzales on 11/13/2009, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/13/2009, 3:44 pm

Gonna commend Speedy 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Icon_cheers . I would have definately been one of those greedy corporate lawyer type or high end defense. forget the common man, Madoff needed a lawyer.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 3:47 pm

go99 wrote:Gonna commend Speedy 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Icon_cheers . I would have definately been one of those greedy corporate lawyer type or high end defense. forget the common man, Madoff needed a lawyer.
It was a personal choice. Along with the big bucks come many more headaches. I do just fine while still having morals and a conscience.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 11/13/2009, 3:48 pm

This is exactly what happens when you have too much testosterone around. 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/13/2009, 3:49 pm

posted a new thread "state of N Texas soccer" Looking for opinions and thoughtful insight. I do have matches but gonna try not to burn any bridges (today).
for the lazy ones here's the post
Can only speak from the perspective of a 99 parent. I don't get it. I hear how great the soccer is in N Texas with all the great clubs etc, but I look at the national youth squads and top international players and where is N Texas? 95 age group has 0 from N texas while VA has 8 and CA 7. 96 N Texas manages to put up 2 with CA at 12 and MI at 14. U14 natinal team N Texas pulls a whopping 3 with CA dropping 10. Not to mention that there are no US players in the top 100 players. What's going on, whose fault is it, and how do we fix it? We put top money into a system that seems to provide little to no result. Instead of getting the advantadge that we should, our kids or bested by kids who grow up playing for free and mostly uncoached. I have spoken with a few coaches about soccer here and watched the clubs. There are a few bright spots among the coaches, but is this the best the clubs can do? Can Texans, Solar, FCD, etc. do no better than to fail to rise to the level of common street soccer?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/13/2009, 3:50 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:Gonna commend Speedy 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 2 Icon_cheers . I would have definately been one of those greedy corporate lawyer type or high end defense. forget the common man, Madoff needed a lawyer.
It was a personal choice. Along with the big bucks come many more headaches. I do just fine while still having morals and a conscience.
conscience? How much do those cost? Kudos speedy
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/13/2009, 3:54 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

Gladly. I got the number of remaining spots according to you wrong (it was 2, not 4) but here's your quote from your original post:
"Remaining 2 spots; Atletico or Chivas or CC or DT Red or FCD Saavedra". I'm not ticked off about anything. I couldn't care less what you think about me or my balls. Now, who's the dumbass.
It's not what I think about your balls, it's what I think about your lack of them. It won't be hard to figure out what team you're on, give me a bit. I'll ask around for the team with a lawyer that has a high pitched voice.
You must be bored, digging out old posts. That was an older post and I have a right to change my mind. Look at the most recent post, the one that has you ticked off, where I don't have DTR as making D1 right along with ASG.
Keep in hiding, probably best as that suits the nutless lawyer well.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/13/2009, 3:58 pm

Ok, I just re-read my post, probably should have done that prior to replying. Big deal, tell me who you think has a better chance of making D1 than the four I mention?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next