Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 Who will make D1 ?

+17
arsenalfan
wbgbpfan
happyfeet
rantnrave
omega striker
Texas101
Ibystander
socmom3
Speedy Gonzales
Eight-Ball
plantit
dudemon
go99
ontherightside
CLUB31
ph223048
Axxman
21 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 3 Empty Re: 99 Who will make D1 ?

Post by Axxman 11/13/2009, 3:58 pm

Ok, I just re-read my post, probably should have done that prior to replying. Big deal, tell me who you think has a better chance of making D1 than the four I mention?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/13/2009, 4:03 pm

BLUE BABY 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 3 Icon_lol Coach will make all of the games and do a clean sweep of the second half of the season. Feeling quite "Crafty"
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/13/2009, 4:05 pm

sorry, couldn't help myself. Looking at all this information about how much our soccer here sucks is making my head hurt. Gonna have to make a trip to my Starbucks dealer and get an espresso fix
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 4:10 pm

go99 wrote:BLUE BABY 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 3 Icon_lol Coach will make all of the games and do a clean sweep of the second half of the season. Feeling quite "Crafty"
I think Force has a better chance. 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 3 Icon_lol Before you go all Ninja on me Go, I'm just kidding. I told socmom3 I don't make predictions but with only 7 points, chances don't look good for DTR. I'm gonna go with FCDGold since the lugnuts are continually being tightened.
BTW Axx: you confirmed my suspicions about you being stupid. You can't count. You predicted 5, not 4, potentially filling those final two spots any one of which (in addition to Gunners, ASG, Tyler, FCDGold)could but you certainly don't know.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/13/2009, 4:19 pm

go99 wrote:sorry, couldn't help myself. Looking at all this information about how much our soccer here sucks is making my head hurt. Gonna have to make a trip to my Starbucks dealer and get an espresso fix
The focus in the US is on business and the short term $$$. Soccer is second to that. That will not change in this society. Football, Basketball, Baseball, all more loved than soccer in this country and that will not change either. In Brazil, Argentina, etc., kids dream of becoming the next Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo, etc., as they're playing on the beach or futsal on a hard court until the wee hours, developing on their own. Here we want to win now and get to 11 v 11 as quick as possible. Not sure there is an answer, but let me know what you come up with after the caffeine wears off.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/13/2009, 4:26 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:BLUE BABY 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 3 Icon_lol Coach will make all of the games and do a clean sweep of the second half of the season. Feeling quite "Crafty"
I think Force has a better chance. 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 3 Icon_lol Before you go all Ninja on me Go, I'm just kidding. I told socmom3 I don't make predictions but with only 7 points, chances don't look good for DTR. I'm gonna go with FCDGold since the lugnuts are continually being tightened.
BTW Axx: you confirmed my suspicions about you being stupid. You can't count. You predicted 5, not 4, potentially filling those final two spots any one of which (in addition to Gunners, ASG, Tyler, FCDGold)could but you certainly don't know.
In: Andro, Barca, Comets, DT Craft, DTS, FCD Suarez, Solar, Solar Red

Remaining 2 spots; Atletico or Chivas or CC or DT Red or FCD Saavedra
FCD Gold, stop sucking up to Plantit. I think they are getting better as well but don't believe they will make it. I'll stick to my picks which for clarity, I've copied and pasted. Pretty clear, no counting required. Assuming that the 8 are correct, I'll still stick with my prediction that the two remaining spots will come from the list above. No FCD Gold and NO ASG.
Now you better call State Farm and see what's going on, because it seems they've lost your number.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 4:41 pm

Axxman wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
In: Andro, Barca, Comets, DT Craft, DTS, FCD Suarez, Solar, Solar Red

Remaining 2 spots; Atletico or Chivas or CC or DT Red or FCD Saavedra
FCD Gold, stop sucking up to Plantit. I think they are getting better as well but don't believe they will make it. I'll stick to my picks which for clarity, I've copied and pasted. Pretty clear, no counting required. Assuming that the 8 are correct, I'll still stick with my prediction that the two remaining spots will come from the list above. No FCD Gold and NO ASG.
Now you better call State Farm and see what's going on, because it seems they've lost your number.
OK. If you insist I'll do the counting for you. See if you can keep up. Quote:"Atletico (that's 1) or Chivas (2)or CC (3) or DT Red(4) or FCD Saavedra (that makes 5). ". You really aren't playing with a full deck are you?
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 11/13/2009, 4:51 pm

Chivas and CC are the final two spots with Athletico being the final team out. Not enough offense. Axxman, have no clue who he is but he is right on.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/13/2009, 4:58 pm

CLUB31 wrote:Chivas and CC are the final two spots with Athletico being the final team out. Not enough offense. Axxman, have no clue who he is but he is right on.
Maybe so. We'll see. Let me guess-your a CC parent judging by your screen name? I'm glad you and Axx know what will happen the next 11 games.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/13/2009, 5:24 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
CLUB31 wrote:Chivas and CC are the final two spots with Athletico being the final team out. Not enough offense. Axxman, have no clue who he is but he is right on.
Maybe so. We'll see. Let me guess-your a CC parent judging by your screen name? I'm glad you and Axx know what will happen the next 11 games.
2 spots remaining, any of the 5 I picked, hence the "or" will grab the two spots up. Not too difficult to figure out, so count away. That's why you call them predictions, don't get so angry.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/13/2009, 6:03 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Speedy, you wouldn't have the nerve to ask someone what team they are part of, would ya?
Looking over the CC record, I'd say they've done quite well for themselves. It looks like their only real slip up was against ASG. Lets see how they do tomorrow against FCD Gold, but if they pull that one off and beat the Force, they'll end the first half strongly. Wilco seems to be doing some good thing over there and has certainly surprised a couple. Good for him.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 11/13/2009, 7:41 pm

This thread has become a Quote-a-topia. What will really happen is . ASG, CC, Gunners, Comets, Tyler, Andro, Barca, Athletico, ect, will finish where their going to finish. But what is there drawing power after that to improve? Other than Andro, who is going to take their kids to these clubs when it starts to matter. Friendships will disolve and parents will do what is best for their kid. There will be a migration to the top 4 clubs that can get the kids the exposure.
Everyone of these teams has 1 team in classic . After that they are out of resources.What will be the draw $ ? I doubt it. Standings ? that will all change by year 3. The large clubs will dominate with a few exceptions

Parents will step up when it comes to their bb's. I'm not saying that smaller clubs do not have talent . They just lack the resources and numbers over the long haul.
For the record fcd gold will most likely play d-2 " no big " but we have traveled the path before and have a track record to back it up . Parents will eventually seek coaching and for the record asg and andro have a couple of very good ones. I didn't write the recipe for ntx soccer but no one and I repeat NO ONE is going to change it . Least of all a few over zealous 99 parents .
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 11/13/2009, 7:47 pm

plantit wrote:This thread has become a Quote-a-topia. What will really happen is . ASG, CC, Gunners, Comets, Tyler, Andro, Barca, Athletico, ect, will finish where their going to finish. But what is there drawing power after that to improve? Other than Andro, who is going to take their kids to these clubs when it starts to matter. Friendships will disolve and parents will do what is best for their kid. There will be a migration to the top 4 clubs that can get the kids the exposure.
Everyone of these teams has 1 team in classic . After that they are out of resources.What will be the draw $ ? I doubt it. Standings ? that will all change by year 3. The large clubs will dominate with a few exceptions

Parents will step up when it comes to their bb's. I'm not saying that smaller clubs do not have talent . They just lack the resources and numbers over the long haul.
For the record fcd gold will most likely play d-2 " no big " but we have traveled the path before and have a track record to back it up . Parents will eventually seek coaching and for the record asg and andro have a couple of very good ones. I didn't write the recipe for ntx soccer but no one and I repeat NO ONE is going to change it . Least of all a few over zealous 99 parents .

THE END.... 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 3 Icon_bounce
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 11/13/2009, 8:14 pm

I think all that plantiff said is BS

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 11/13/2009, 8:24 pm

CLUB31 wrote:I think all that plantiff said is BS
Where is club classic in the 97 age division? Big guy.
I'll answer . became TFC still d-2 but looking at promotion. They lost their top player to FCDallas . Robbed from the other TFC team ( who is now facing relegation to d-3) . And built 1 solid team . Like I said call me a hater all you want but be a 'REALIST" it's the way that it is. Sorry if I pissed in your cornflakes.

95's, 96's, 98's, One "count um" One team in classic . all d-2. Oh , but I hacked the classic website to prove my point. What you call BS. I call reality. Got anything else to add?
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/13/2009, 11:58 pm

plantit wrote:
I'll answer . became TFC still d-2 but looking at promotion. They lost their top player to FCDallas . Robbed from the other TFC team ( who is now facing relegation to d-3) . And built 1 solid team . Like I said call me a hater all you want but be a 'REALIST" it's the way that it is. Sorry if I pissed in your cornflakes.

95's, 96's, 98's, One "count um" One team in classic . all d-2. Oh , but I hacked the classic website to prove my point. What you call BS. I call reality. Got anything else to add?
Here we go again with the 97 crap. Are you a team manager or the designated FCD/Figo political satirist. I mean, isn't it ironic that the very same stuff you describe of TFC happened with your beloved 97 Figo team and happens to many others in this select system of ours? Perhaps if Figo worked as hard on his coaching as he does on his recruiting, his 99 team would headed somewhere. Was it not for the two nice players that were recruited by your 97s that got them moved up to begin with, or was it his masterful coaching? One nice win does not constitute all the BS. And what happened on Wednesday, you couldn't follow up the win with another. Lay off with the 97 garbage already would ya.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/14/2009, 12:34 am

Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:

Here we go again with the 97 crap. Are you a team manager or the designated FCD/Figo political satirist. I mean, isn't it ironic that the very same stuff you describe of TFC happened with your beloved 97 Figo team and happens to many others in this select system of ours? Perhaps if Figo worked as hard on his coaching as he does on his recruiting, his 99 team would headed somewhere. Was it not for the two nice players that were recruited by your 97s that got them moved up to begin with, or was it his masterful coaching? One nice win does not constitute all the BS. And what happened on Wednesday, you couldn't follow up the win with another. Lay off with the 97 garbage already would ya.
Finally, we agree on something. I've been telling him to lay off the 97 lovefest for months. See, we can get along. We just needed to find some common ground.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/14/2009, 12:42 am

lol. You know Speedy, I've always enjoyed most of your posts, didn't meant to upset you with my comment on DTR to begin with, but sometimes that's the way it goes. BTW, all the lawyer stuff and name calling was a bit much and nothing meant by it for whatever that's worth, just having fun. Ok, enough of that or people may get the wrong impression.
Good luck tomorrow to all, whatever your team may be.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/14/2009, 12:56 am

Axxman wrote:lol. You know Speedy, I've always enjoyed most of your posts, didn't meant to upset you with my comment on DTR to begin with, but sometimes that's the way it goes. BTW, all the lawyer stuff and name calling was a bit much and nothing meant by it for whatever that's worth, just having fun. Ok, enough of that or people may get the wrong impression.
Good luck tomorrow to all, whatever your team may be.

No offense taken. I could probably tell you a lawyer joke or 2. I guess I'm not the only crazy person up watching Houston and LA going into overtime at 1:00 a.m. Good luck to you tomorrow too.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 11/14/2009, 8:11 am

Plantiff- you are so clueless it's difficult to get in a logical discussion with you. It goes in one ear and out the other. Myself and 95% of the parents out there don't care about 95's,96,97's only about their 99's. A large portion will not even be playing at that time and even less at a d1 level. Enjoy the competion now and I am sure if your bb is talented enough all his soccer dreams will come true. Hopefully, your bb can catch on with a d1 team next year.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 11/14/2009, 11:08 am

CLUB31 wrote:Plantiff- you are so clueless it's difficult to get in a logical discussion with you. It goes in one ear and out the other. Myself and 95% of the parents out there don't care about 95's,96,97's only about their 99's. A large portion will not even be playing at that time and even less at a d1 level. Enjoy the competion now and I am sure if your bb is talented enough all his soccer dreams will come true. Hopefully, your bb can catch on with a d1 team next year.
No , Clueless is a 97 parent and posts on another thread.Yes, sometimes I'am clueless, I'm really new to all of this,but I'm trying to learn as much as I can. Hopefully one day I will posess the infinate wisdom the rest of you have, therefore my opinions have no merit .

At least I'm not bi- polar like Axx and speedy. Slammin each other one minute and butt sniffin the next.

Ur right, live for today, live in the moment . 2012 is coming and soccer may be the least of our concerns .

I will try harder in the future to not bore everyone with the facts. They tend to skew the reality axx is preaching.Just quit pickin on me It really hurts my feelings .I'm gonna go cry now.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 11/14/2009, 11:40 am

Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:

Works hard???? Lets see andro = 2 from asg, 2 from tex, 1 from blitz, A rec player from the sharks.And whoever else I may have missed. Everyone recrutes.

Works hard??? Fig's teams play tournaments almost 2 to1 to andro and he doesn't get paid.You question the work ethic of a man that has had very little "EVER" givin to him. Shame on you. You seem to have a hair up your arse when it comes to this coach. Where I can at least give Josema credit where credit is due . You cannot seem to look at things with an objective mind.

The game wed you didn't even see. 1-0 against the top team in classic . sorry if we let ya down.

The 1 nice player ? found him in rec. He plays goalie, def, mid,and forward all at the same time . everyone else sits around and picks daiseys. Do you drive one of those big 4x4's all jacked up to reinforce your "Big man status" . Seen it a 100 times . Highschool is over. Move on.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/14/2009, 12:23 pm

plantit wrote:
CLUB31 wrote:Plantiff- you are so clueless it's difficult to get in a logical discussion with you. It goes in one ear and out the other. Myself and 95% of the parents out there don't care about 95's,96,97's only about their 99's. A large portion will not even be playing at that time and even less at a d1 level. Enjoy the competion now and I am sure if your bb is talented enough all his soccer dreams will come true. Hopefully, your bb can catch on with a d1 team next year.
No , Clueless is a 97 parent and posts on another thread.Yes, sometimes I'am clueless, I'm really new to all of this,but I'm trying to learn as much as I can. Hopefully one day I will posess the infinate wisdom the rest of you have, therefore my opinions have no merit .

At least I'm not bi- polar like Axx and speedy. Slammin each other one minute and butt sniffin the next.

Ur right, live for today, live in the moment . 2012 is coming and soccer may be the least of our concerns .

I will try harder in the future to not bore everyone with the facts. They tend to skew the reality axx is preaching.Just quit pickin on me It really hurts my feelings .I'm gonna go cry now.
No butt sniffin' here. I'll leave that to you and Figo. Your nose is so far up his butt it's permanently discolored.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 11/14/2009, 5:05 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
plantit wrote:

No butt sniffin' here. I'll leave that to you and Figo. Your nose is so far up his butt it's permanently discolored.

You have the avitar with the little black nose. Mine gets laid.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/14/2009, 5:40 pm

plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:

Works hard???? Lets see andro = 2 from asg, 2 from tex, 1 from blitz, A rec player from the sharks.And whoever else I may have missed. Everyone recrutes.

Works hard??? Fig's teams play tournaments almost 2 to1 to andro and he doesn't get paid.You question the work ethic of a man that has had very little "EVER" givin to him. Shame on you. You seem to have a hair up your arse when it comes to this coach. Where I can at least give Josema credit where credit is due . You cannot seem to look at things with an objective mind.

The game wed you didn't even see. 1-0 against the top team in classic . sorry if we let ya down.

The 1 nice player ? found him in rec. He plays goalie, def, mid,and forward all at the same time . everyone else sits around and picks daiseys. Do you drive one of those big 4x4's all jacked up to reinforce your "Big man status" . Seen it a 100 times . Highschool is over. Move on.
Nothing against Figo actually. It's just funny how you can explain the greatness and progress of your 97 team, but the same scenario doesn't apply to others. Only FCD and Figo can pull it off and develop kids.
As far as your 4X4 comment, again you are off the mark. I'm beginning to think you're delusional.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 11/14/2009, 5:53 pm

Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:

Nothing against Figo actually. It's just funny how you can explain the greatness and progress of your 97 team, but the same scenario doesn't apply to others. Only FCD and Figo can pull it off and develop kids.
As far as your 4X4 comment, again you are off the mark. I'm beginning to think you're dillusional.
Don't think I've ever been arrogant enough to call them great. I just use them as an example because they are a good example, bb's team or not. All the teams in classsic are great teams they comprise a short 30 team list in a huge city. some are (of course ) better than others. All have some redeaming talent .

I only get dillusional while sipping mushroom tea ,Hitting a doobie.

Herd you boys had a rough go today. Chivas is a pretty nice little team. I doubt they take 2 out of three.
Off to the suds 99 Who will make D1 ? - Page 3 Drunken_smilie
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next