Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

QT Round 2 Discussion... - Page 7 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

QT Round 2 Discussion...

+38
Green Cobra66
Chappie81
my2cents
soccerrus2
mmlittleton
Rightback
stk1
afrankw
wolverine
eastx
jstply
t5house
socmom97
ntxdad
DadofDefense
rustynail11
hunden97
getafe01
caltex1974
newparent
luvmyscrkids
slampg
jkspinks
Ochocinco
Wildcat44
jack0fspeed
indyfc
PG-Boy
Rocketeer
rdg
Durty-Tackle
yellow-card
scrdad
anselansel
FGFF
Ibra
BTMason
cts
42 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

QT Round 2 Discussion... - Page 7 Empty Re: QT Round 2 Discussion...

Post by slampg 8/15/2011, 8:12 pm

getafe01 wrote:
jack0fspeed wrote:It also helps to get a favorable draw ... 4 out of 5 teams Olympians played in the QT made Classic League.

OMG, it really has nothing to do about the children. It seems that the issue that the failure of your son's team to qualify for CL really has to do with you and not the boys. I suspect that they are happy to have the opportunity to play a game. You just cannot let it go. The fact that you have to rationalize relegation to the rec league after conitinually taking up space on the forum last week with your criticisms of the QT draw system, does nothing more than demonstrate your overinflated opinion of yourself. I am sorry. It is just getting old.

Rec league? Really??? There are some quality teams and very good players in those leagues (APL and PPL). Pretty poor form from you and coaches pet.

Criticize jack of speed... absolutely. He is whining more than a hungry newborn and deserves everything you sling at him.

Denigrate hard working teams (some who are very good) with a bunch of 10 year old boys on them... shame on you. Pause and take a moment before spouting off about other peoples' kids. I'm sure your little boy is perfect in everything he does and raises all the teams he is on to champion level. How blessed you are to have a perfect one.

slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibra 8/15/2011, 8:16 pm

slampg wrote:
getafe01 wrote:
jack0fspeed wrote:It also helps to get a favorable draw ... 4 out of 5 teams Olympians played in the QT made Classic League.

OMG, it really has nothing to do about the children. It seems that the issue that the failure of your son's team to qualify for CL really has to do with you and not the boys. I suspect that they are happy to have the opportunity to play a game. You just cannot let it go. The fact that you have to rationalize relegation to the rec league after conitinually taking up space on the forum last week with your criticisms of the QT draw system, does nothing more than demonstrate your overinflated opinion of yourself. I am sorry. It is just getting old.

Rec league? Really??? There are some quality teams and very good players in those leagues (APL and PPL). Pretty poor form from you and coaches pet.

Criticize jack of speed... absolutely. He is whining more than a hungry newborn and deserves everything you sling at him.

Denigrate hard working teams (some who are very good) with a bunch of 10 year old boys on them... shame on you. Pause and take a moment before spouting off about other peoples' kids. I'm sure your little boy is perfect in everything he does and raises all the teams he is on to champion level. How blessed you are to have a perfect one.
There is a need for more folks like eastx and his post @ development...bottom line - under latest topics. Too many first generation soccer parents who actually never played the game, but are instant experts on everything from coaching to seeding to officiating and as to whether a group of 10 year old boys who are just trying to enjoy a game, actually in fact..suck... JOS...YOU SUCK!
Ibra
Ibra
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 8/15/2011, 8:45 pm

Ibra wrote:
slampg wrote:
getafe01 wrote:

There is a need for more folks like eastx and his post @ development...bottom line - under latest topics. Too many first generation soccer parents who actually never played the game, but are instant experts on everything from coaching to seeding to officiating and as to whether a group of 10 year old boys who are just trying to enjoy a game, actually in fact..suck... JOS...YOU SUCK!
Oops I guess I've been a bad bad girl, who wants too spank me? Wink

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 8/15/2011, 9:02 pm

coaches pet wrote:
Ibra wrote:
slampg wrote:
getafe01 wrote:

Thanks for the smile. Very Happy

And of course I volunteer!!! Embarassed
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 8/15/2011, 9:05 pm

slampg wrote:
coaches pet wrote:
Ibra wrote:
slampg wrote:
getafe01 wrote:

As long as ur wife doesnt mind slampg

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 8/15/2011, 9:28 pm

coaches pet wrote:
slampg wrote:
coaches pet wrote:
Ibra wrote:
slampg wrote:
getafe01 wrote:

Your lucky day! I'm single and available. cheers
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 8/15/2011, 9:52 pm

slampg wrote:
coaches pet wrote:
slampg wrote:
coaches pet wrote:
Ibra wrote:
slampg wrote:
getafe01 wrote:

Your lucky day! I'm single and available. cheers
Great I know a nice little bar we can meet up at tongue https://youtu.be/AvmBtRz429A

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7