Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

QT Round 2 Discussion... - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

QT Round 2 Discussion...

+38
Green Cobra66
Chappie81
my2cents
soccerrus2
mmlittleton
Rightback
stk1
afrankw
wolverine
eastx
jstply
t5house
socmom97
ntxdad
DadofDefense
rustynail11
hunden97
getafe01
caltex1974
newparent
luvmyscrkids
slampg
jkspinks
Ochocinco
Wildcat44
jack0fspeed
indyfc
PG-Boy
Rocketeer
rdg
Durty-Tackle
yellow-card
scrdad
anselansel
FGFF
Ibra
BTMason
cts
42 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

QT Round 2 Discussion... - Page 3 Empty Re: QT Round 2 Discussion...

Post by DadofDefense 8/8/2011, 9:48 pm

It (seeding ?s) happens every year. There are always teams pleased with their draw and teams upset with their draw. It boils down to the boys playing their best and taking care of the game on the field.
Sometimes teams pleased with their draw don't perform on the field and end up upset with the results. The opposite is just as true.

Either way, have fun watching your kid do stuff. Smile

DadofDefense
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMason 8/8/2011, 10:04 pm

indyfc wrote:
BTMason wrote:Where are my accusers now??? Ibra, Indyfc, nothing??

Again, I stated an opinion and it happened to be much closer to correct than either of you expected.

Now that all the suspense is over, good luck to all the teams.

Back to training my kids. Tough weekend ahead.

Unlike you, I did't go into hiding. I posted right after the schedules were released. I stated that I was way off. And if you read what I wrote on my original post, I stated that I wasn't saying you weren't right, I wanted to understand what you based your opinion of those two teams on, and I continue to stand by that.

Now I will give you an opinion that I have of you based on your response... for a coach, you sure are coming across as a jack ass.

Indy, no one has gone into hiding. The logical explanation is as simple as... I obviously don't have the same time as you to post or respond to posts.
The problem I am having with you and Ibra is that neither of you read my post. I clearly say that based upon the weekends performance. I did not say based upon their past history, or anything of the like. I am sure you can see the points as easily as I can. I simply went highest to lowest and re-seeded the teams. It wasn't rocket science. However, as opposed to you two attempting to actually look at what I had did you just decided to jump in swinging, which you both have reputations for doing, and my responses to you both are simply to clarify that I think that type of behavior is completely uncalled for.

I don't hide behind a screen name. I am easy to find and everyone here knows where I coach. I enjoy conversation, but PLEASE be respectful. I never said that I thought TFC or Wizards were bad teams. However, on this particular weekend they did not perform as highly as they have at other times. Hey... they are 10, that is going to happen, but we are adults and can still have conversations about what we think without attacking each other.

Life is cause and effect. If either you or Ibra want to have an intelligent conversation with me, I truly welcome it, but please don't come at me aggressively. I don't like it, and it seems that you do not either.

Truce.

As for my team for the second round, I felt like we were seeded a little higher than I calculated. I thought 16-17 based off points or 27-28 if they decided not to change seeds and just reset. I am happy with where we are, but we have not played enough of these teams to for me to give a good estimation of comparison. I know that as a group whole we have only played 3 ranked games, everything else has been intra-squad friendlies. So, I went into the first weekend just looking to see improvement in their play from game to game. I thought we showed well there, but will we qualify D1, D2 or not at all, I have no idea. As long as my BBs play strong and have fun I will be proud of them regardless. Again, they are only 10.

BTMason
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 8/8/2011, 10:22 pm

rustynail11 wrote:As someone else said they used percentages for the teams in 3 team brackets. Get over it and get your son or team ready to play. We get the point that you aren't happy with the seeding. I am sure every team team could find something to not be happy about

Please ... people contributing nothing to this discussion .. pipe down.

The fact is that unbeknowst to us, we were playing with a different and less fair set of rules than your team. We have every right to be upset.

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMason 8/8/2011, 10:28 pm

jack0fspeed wrote:
rustynail11 wrote:As someone else said they used percentages for the teams in 3 team brackets. Get over it and get your son or team ready to play. We get the point that you aren't happy with the seeding. I am sure every team team could find something to not be happy about

The fact is that unbeknowst to us, we were playing with a different and less fair set of rules than your team. We have every right to be upset.

I personally had IFC at 8 and Olympians at 9 but I did give them a +10 buffer when I was trying to set my re-seed table.

Which team does your BB play for?

BTMason
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rdg 8/8/2011, 10:34 pm

jack0fspeed wrote:

There were some decent teams that got knocked out of the tournament that probably think that it is unfair that your team got to automatically advance to round two.
rdg
rdg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ntxdad 8/8/2011, 11:25 pm

slampg wrote:
jkspinks wrote:FCD Gomez - 5 pts
DT Red South - 5 pts
Boca Jr's Gold - 4 pts

How does Boca get in and the other two don't?

You are right... I had DT South Red in and Boca out with FCD Red (Gomez) losing the tie breaker with DTS Red on point differential. But they did come in third in their bracket so they go through...

Pardon my ignorance, but just to make sure i understand the method, is this correct? The following teams advance to round 2:

-2nd and 3rd place in each bracket
-Top 2 teams (by points) of the 4th place teams

I think that is correct, but just curious.

Good luck to all this weekend.
Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate!

ntxdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 8/8/2011, 11:38 pm

rdg wrote:
There were some decent teams that got knocked out of the tournament that probably think that it is unfair that your team got to automatically advance to round two.

Here's a list of teams in round 2 and their win or tie against the highest ranked team.

The Olympians beat a higher ranked team than all but 5 teams in round 2.

1) Anoranzas #30 (Boca Juniors)
2) NTX Strikers #30 (Comets)
3) FWFC White tied #19 (Sporting United FC)
4) FCD Blue #32 (Aztecs)
5) DT Red #38 ( TFC Ramsden)
6) DT North #8 (Ramsden)
7) Barcelona #30 (FCD Gold)

8.) FCD Central tied #36 (FWFC Red)
9) Wizards #40 (DT South)
10) Liverpool Chambers #24 (American Eagles)
11) Chivas USA #16 (FCD Red)
12) FCD Gold #42 (Napoli)
13) FCD South Red tied ##39 (FCD West)
14) Mansfield Samba Gold #32 (Aztecs)

15) International FC Royal #28 (ASYS Gold)
16) TFC Angell #35 (DT North)
17) FCD West tied #40 (DT South Red)
18) AC Longview #41 (TFC Ramsden)
19) Dallas Cosmos #36 (FWFC Red)
20) Ayses Black #33 (Comets)
21) American Eagles White (won on forfeight

22) DT White tied #42 (Chivas)
23) Olympians #26 (TFC Paleaz)
24) Boca Jrs Gold tied #48 (FC Force)
25) TFC Blue (none)
26) Ayses Gold (none)
27) FWFC Red tied #17 (Coppell)
28.) Texas Premier tied #23 Barcelona

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 8/9/2011, 12:03 am

Basically any rational system would give us at least a 2 seed in round 2.

But no ... based on some arbitrary undocumented seeding procedure we get seeded at the bottom.

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom97 8/9/2011, 6:52 am

jack0fspeed wrote:Basically any rational system would give us at least a 2 seed in round 2.

But no ... based on some arbitrary undocumented seeding procedure we get seeded at the bottom.

Maybe you should contact the U11 Commissioner for an explanation. You can find the phone number on the CL website. If your team is as good as you think it won't matter where you are seeded.
socmom97
socmom97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom97 8/9/2011, 6:52 am

socmom97
socmom97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/9/2011, 8:37 am

"Sorry, I view "taking care of business" as beating a clearly worse team. We have to beat ANOTHER team that is at or above our level. "

This is a hell of a statement. should they just give you a bye and let you waltz into the league? You mean you may have to earn it? what a doofus.

Back to top Go down

Post by t5house 8/9/2011, 9:19 am

Listen we can gripe and complain everytime we dont get things our way. If your team ends up in D2 then fantastic. If your team ends up in Arlington/Plano then fantastic. Accept it and get over it quickly. My bb team is in the deadly B bracket, you want to switch? The boys have to play regardless where they are seeded. Unfair to some, sure. Easier ride for others, you bet. Does it matter at this age, not really. Look further into the future! The majority of the round 2 teams are fairly close as far as competition goes so some teams will/are getting screwed but others are taking a sigh of relief.

Good Luck to everyone this weekend. You have a year regardless what league you end up with. Help your child improve, dont sit back and wait.

t5house
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 8/9/2011, 9:42 am

socmom97 wrote:
Maybe you should contact the U11 Commissioner for an explanation. You can find the phone number on the CL website. If your team is as good as you think it won't matter where you are seeded.

It's pretty clear what happened. The points we scored in the two games were compared directly to the points everyone else scored in three games.

Also it's clear that for nearly all of the teams in the second round they didn't score their points by beating quality teams.

Finally, it's clear that there are a lot of people that are dismissive because it didn't happen to them. You are better than that fellow soccer parents.

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 8/9/2011, 9:59 am

t5house wrote:Listen we can gripe and complain everytime we dont get things our way. If your team ends up in D2 then fantastic. If your team ends up in Arlington/Plano then fantastic. Accept it and get over it quickly. My bb team is in the deadly B bracket, you want to switch? The boys have to play regardless where they are seeded. Unfair to some, sure. Easier ride for others, you bet. Does it matter at this age, not really. Look further into the future! The majority of the round 2 teams are fair ly close as far as competition goes so some teams will/are getting screwed but others are taking a sigh of relief.

Good Luck to everyone this weekend. You have a year regardless what league you end up with. Help your child improve, dont sit back and wait.

Here's a thought ... if our score of 8 points was simply pro-rated to three games ... giving us 12 points ... We'd be a two seed and the groups would be reshuffled.

You're group would change and it sounds like you'd be happy about that.

Furthermore CCSAI would have a system that seeded teams in 3 team groups more fairly going forward.

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by t5house 8/9/2011, 10:08 am

I think my bracket is tough but let the games begin. I'm not going to whine about it. What happens if your team upsets the bracket? Your going to be on here complaining about something else! Our team has a tough bracket but it is what it is, all teams have to go out and perform. Suck it up Jack. Your assuming with another game in round one that you would have won that game. Be glad you made it to round 2.

t5house
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 8/9/2011, 10:20 am

jack0fspeed wrote:
t5house wrote:Listen we can gripe and complain everytime we dont get things our way. If your team ends up in D2 then fantastic. If your team ends up in Arlington/Plano then fantastic. Accept it and get over it quickly. My bb team is in the deadly B bracket, you want to switch? The boys have to play regardless where they are seeded. Unfair to some, sure. Easier ride for others, you bet. Does it matter at this age, not really. Look further into the future! The majority of the round 2 teams are fair ly close as far as competition goes so some teams will/are getting screwed but others are taking a sigh of relief.

Here's a thought ... if our score of 8 points was simply pro-rated to three games ... giving us 12 points ... We'd be a two seed and the groups would be reshuffled.

Furthermore CCSAI would have a system that seeded teams in 3 team groups more fairly going forward.

I am not sure people are being dismissive jack. We have read your post and your thoughts. However, it is getting old to continue to view your repetitive rants and all of your theories. Bottom line, let the boys go play the game and get a life.
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 8/9/2011, 10:23 am

t5house wrote:...Your assuming with another game in round one that you would have won that game. ...

Actually adding four points is equivalent to adding a 1-1 tie. You get six points for a win. Pro-rating factors in our win and our loss.

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 8/9/2011, 10:25 am

getafe01 wrote:I am not sure people are being dismissive jack. We have read your post and your thoughts. However, it is getting old to continue to view your repetitive rants and all of your theories. Bottom line, let the boys go play the game and get a life.

I am sure that posts like yours are dismissive. Well thought out posts aren't delivered with insults.

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by newparent 8/9/2011, 10:29 am

jack0fspeed wrote:

Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep

MMMMMMOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE On!

I used to many Ms, Os, Vs, Es to spell "Move".....just like you have used to much of our time reading your never ending rants and crying.

Dude, grow up and move on already.

Enough Please!!!

We got it, you got screwed - call in the Feds.

This is 10 year old soccer, MOVE ON and let an actual conversation about Round 2 to continue.

That being said, Anyone have any predictions on Round 2?

Who from B will end up in Plano? I think TFC could turn it on or maybe I bought the hype.

Who do you think will make it in?

newparent
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jstply 8/9/2011, 10:34 am

t5house wrote:Listen we can gripe and complain everytime we dont get things our way. If your team ends up in D2 then fantastic. If your team ends up in Arlington/Plano then fantastic. Accept it and get over it quickly. My bb team is in the deadly B bracket, you want to switch? The boys have to play regardless where they are seeded. Unfair to some, sure. Easier ride for others, you bet. Does it matter at this age, not really. Look further into the future! The majority of the round 2 teams are fairly close as far as competition goes so some teams will/are getting screwed but others are taking a sigh of relief.

Bracket B is a tough bracket, but may not be the worst bracket to be in.
NTX strikers has a kid on mid-field that can boot the ball 50 yards ar so. Be prepared to do some serious ball chasing. Expect lots of slide tackles...
FCFW Red-this is a good defensive team. Their defenders are really good at clearing the ball. Couple of fast wingers.
TFC Angell - hopefully, they can rebound.

Bracket E is another tough bracket with DT Craft and Liverpool Chambers.
DT Craft should win the bracket.
Pedroso's team does have athletes. DT Craft will have a hard time against Pedroso's team.
Dallas Cosmos Black - don't discount this team. They are better than what their record shows. Their 5-1 loss was against Coppell FC that has additions from Solar Partain and Solar Red. Coppell FC was very under ranked. For those that has already qualified for D1, be warned, Coppell FC is a very fast and atheletic D1 team. Not sure if they can beat Solar Red, DT Gall, or FCD-Bazan, but I think they can potentially beat any other D1s. No my bb does not play for them.

Bracket F -Jackospeed's bracket
I do feel sorry for your team. This ain't no easy bracket.
DT Wolf is an atheletic team. They may have lost most of their original players, but they prove that they are still pretty dangerous.
OC Wizards - tough direct play team with lots of slide tackling. They gave FCD Premier lots of trouble in the more recent tournaments.
Best of luck to your son's team Jack. I don't agree with some of the seedings either. Complaining on this forum is not garnering any supporters. Get your kid ready. It's going to be hot as hell again.

Last edited by jstply on 8/9/2011, 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
jstply
jstply
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DadofDefense 8/9/2011, 11:06 am

Going strictly based on tournament points per game earned in weekend #1, brackets B, F, and A look to be the toughest with Bracket F being the most even; and bracket G looks to be the lightest.
(math nerd alert - statistics can be twisted to prove anything)

AVE Tournament PPG in Weekend #1 by bracket (and broken out by teams)
A - 4.225 (Anoranzas 6.7, Intl Royal 4.5, Mansfield 3.7, Tx Napoli 2.0)

B - 4.275 (Strikers 7.7, FCD S Red 3.7, TFC Angell 3.0, FW Red 2.7)

C - 3.675 (FW White 7.7, FCD Gold 4.0, FCD West 3.0, Ayses Gold 0.0)

D - 3.525 (FCD Blue 6.3, Chivas 4.3, Longview 3.0, TFC Blue 0.5)

E - 3.900 (DTxns Red 6.3, Liverpool 5.0, Cosmos 3.0, Boca Jr 1.3)

F - 4.250 (DTxns North 5.7, Wizards 4.3, Olympians 4.0, Ayses Black 3.0)

G - 3.100 (Barcelona 5.0, FCD Central 4.7, DTxns White 2.7, American Eagles 0.0)

Ya'll have fun out there in the heat

*** In the above stats, I docked Liverpool and American Eagles 10 points each for their forfeit victory over Bachman Lake ***

Last edited by DadofDefense on 8/9/2011, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : explanation for Liverpool and Am. Eagles)
DadofDefense
DadofDefense
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/9/2011, 12:18 pm

predictions-winners

A - Anoranzas

B - Strikers

C - FW White

D - FCD Blue

E - Liverpool

F - Wizards

G - Barcelona

just an opinion, no vast scouting combine to back me up etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochocinco 8/9/2011, 12:21 pm

jstply wrote:
t5house wrote:Listen we can gripe and complain everytime we dont get things our way. If your team ends up in D2 then fantastic. If your team ends up in Arlington/Plano then fantastic. Accept it and get over it quickly. My bb team is in the deadly B bracket, you want to switch? The boys have to play regardless where they are seeded. Unfair to some, sure. Easier ride for others, you bet. Does it matter at this age, not really. Look further into the future! The majority of the round 2 teams are fairly close as far as competition goes so some teams will/are getting screwed but others are taking a sigh of relief.

NTX strikers has a kid on mid-field that can boot the ball 50 yards ar so. Be prepared to do some serious ball chasing. Expect lots of slide tackles...
FCFW Red-this is a good defensive team. Their defenders are really good at clearing the ball. Couple of fast wingers.

Pedroso's team does have athletes. DT Craft will have a hard time against Pedroso's team.
Dallas Cosmos Black - don't discount this team. They are better than what their record shows. Their 5-1 loss was against Coppell FC that has additions from Solar Partain and Solar Red.

Coppell FC was very under ranked. For those that has already qualified for D1, be warned, Coppell FC is a very fast and atheletic D1 team. Not sure if they can beat Solar Red, DT Gall, or FCD-Bazan, but I think they can potentially beat any other D1s. No my bb does not play for them.

DT Wolf is an atheletic team. They may have lost most of their original players, but they prove that they are still pretty dangerous.
OC Wizards - tough direct play team with lots of slide tackling. They gave FCD Premier lots of trouble in the more recent tournaments.
Best of luck to your son's team Jack. I don't agree with some of the seedings either. Complaining on this forum is not garnering any supporters. Get your kid ready. It's going to be hot as hell again.

...and after all the posts involving TFC and Liverpool, wouldn't it be ironic to see Liverpool in D1 and TFC in D2?

Ochocinco
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by eastx 8/9/2011, 12:28 pm

Second?

eastx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jstply 8/9/2011, 1:19 pm

There were a few surprises in round 1. There will probably be more surprises in round 2. I see quite a few teams that are capable of beating each other on any given day. These are 10 year olds. They are going to have bad days. There will be some very good teams that will end up in D2, or worse yet, not qualifing due to bad luck. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for the best for my bb's team.

On a darker note, I saw a really pathetic scene last week. Some guy was drilling his kid for underperforming on the field after a game in the parking lot. What an idiot! That was just crazy. Let's not make this more stressful for our kids then it already is. For God sake, they are running around in 108 degree weather. I, for one, will accept the end result and focus on my son having a fun season, whatever division or league that his team may end up. It is great to win, but IMO, I would rather that my son develop into a skilled football player and a good person. Isn't that what we should be concentrating on at this point in time?

As for TFC Angell, hopefully, they will get a chance to face Liverpool again in the regular season. Not sure what happened to TFC last weekend...I hope the best for them this week!
jstply
jstply
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cts 8/9/2011, 1:22 pm

Ochocinco wrote:
jstply wrote:

Dallas Cosmos Black - don't discount this team. They are better than what their record shows. Their 5-1 loss was against Coppell FC that has additions from Solar Partain and Solar Red.

Coppell FC was very under ranked. For those that has already qualified for D1, be warned, Coppell FC is a very fast and atheletic D1 team. Not sure if they can beat Solar Red, DT Gall, or FCD-Bazan, but I think they can potentially beat any other D1s. No my bb does not play for them.

...and after all the posts involving TFC and Liverpool, wouldn't it be ironic to see Liverpool in D1 and TFC in D2?

All the post about this went a little overboard to begin with. They originated as a result of a game played in the King Tut tournament, between these two winless teams, that only served to determine which team would finish in last place in their bracket. It has been discussed for weeks as if a major tournament championship was at stake. This entire topic is way beyond past the "time to move on" category.

cts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next